ZDEMNSRPGFORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ZDEMNSRPGFORUMLog in

RPG Forum

Prime and Quantum Discussion

power_settings_newLogin to reply
4 posters

descriptionPrime and Quantum Discussion - Page 3 EmptyRe: Prime and Quantum Discussion

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:
at some point here are scenes I'd like to do

-Derrick/Inferno meeting Stronghold's folks

"Are you SURE you got your powers from an accident? Cause your pops is pretty huge. I wouldn't be surprised if it was latent mutation or something"

-Exodus/Ascension football game where Immundus the demon of foul play comes out and causes a power outage, forcing the heroes to work together

-PROM
PROM
PROM

how does PROM even WORK at Halworth's?

Ultra Girl vs Trigger

Carmilla in a prom dress. Tyler's reaction will be priceless
his jaw will leave a dent in the floor if we're not careful

descriptionPrime and Quantum Discussion - Page 3 EmptyRe: Prime and Quantum Discussion

more_horiz
Thinking about it, I'm planning to have Stronghold start developing something beyond simple incredible strength after his training is done.

Of course, it takes him quite awhile to get used to it. Heck the first few times he thinks he just did a really good jump. Razz
Compare to say, Ultra Girl.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MjIPfnp1wB0
Cool

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Thinking about it, I'm planning to have Stronghold start developing something beyond simple incredible strength after his training is done.

Of course, it takes him quite awhile to get used to it. Heck the first few times he thinks he just did a really good jump. Razz
Cool

Very Happy farao king

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Admin wrote:

Cool

Very Happy farao king

Interesting note about Ultra Girl is that she hasn't fully experienced flying yet Razz

Another interesting note on Ultra Girl that concerns her fight against Louisiana
http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/RealityEnsues

Now Ultra Girl is awesome but I thought her fight with Louisiana showcase a interesting way of showcasing that despite her psychic powers and her kick ass nature she's still a teenage girl that showed a somewhat realistic state of panic against a villain like Louisiana. Basically she's acting in pure survival instinct atm.

more_horiz
I let to give a shout out to Guy that I made Professor Paladia the inventor of Agent Behemoth , Agent Hardstone , Agent Switch, Agent Mana , Agent Infuse , Agent Shake , Agent Equili , Agent Echo , Agent Boom , Agent Jiton, Agent Oxgey , and Agent Calo transformation devices, as well as the inventor of Agent Sevda's specialized suit and Agent Echo's frequency stabilization mask if that's all right with him.

more_horiz
Legato and Guy 1 ( Admin ) I have a RP for both of you in the Prime . I want Jinji Mozo to meet up with a student from LION Academy and I want Binji Mozo to meet up with Xavier.

more_horiz
to Legato and Guy 1 ( Admin )

redid the RP scene i have for you guys, in the redid scene people now think Binji and Jinji are vampires.

more_horiz
i wonder when Froggy will be back I have Rps for him in Prime, Flashback Thread , and
Halworth Academy thread

more_horiz
does Froggy have any characters in Prime that go to the LION Academy. cause so far the only persons I know who has characters in Prime that go to LION Acadmey besides me are you two Legato and Admin ( Guy 1)

and to Legato

https://zdemnsrpgforum.rpg-board.net/t82p825-cau3-prime-rpg#14337

I don't know who Lord Tyranus is but that picture is awesome.

more_horiz
Just for fun, Omega's TK Power Level.
https://2img.net/h/oi48.tinypic.com/5me7ma.jpg
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rPpZbEx_mh8
Cool tongue

more_horiz
so the next Arc of Gold Fire Year one has begun , Admin, Legato , Froggy, Chou or anyone else do you want to take part in Gold Fire Year One- Twilight Lord Arc?

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
so the next Arc of Gold Fire Year one has begun , Admin, Legato , Froggy, Chou or anyone else do you want to take part in Gold Fire Year One- Twilight Lord Arc?

What RPG is the arc in?

more_horiz
it's in the CAU Prime: Heroes Rising thread. the universe is prime the timeline is late 1870s Japan. and it's the second arc , the first arc was about begining of the Golden Kensei how it all start, and how Goz became the Golden Kensei. this arc takes place in 1872 but will timeskip to 1879.

in the first arc tells how the Masumune and the Golden Kensei came to be because of a war that Bishamonten create under the influence of Amatsu-Mikaboshi the Japanese god of Darkness and Chaos. the Golden Kensei is the avatar of Hachiman the tutelary god of warriors, Goz is the ninth Golden Kensei / the ninth avatar of Hachiman.

more_horiz
these are the characters in the Gold Fire Year One- Twilight Lord Arc

https://zdemnsrpgforum.rpg-board.net/t180-heroes-rising-sub-forum#14217

https://zdemnsrpgforum.rpg-board.net/t180-heroes-rising-sub-forum#14235

The Cashew Clan are Froggy's Character's Kelly's ancestors. there's 31 of them list with Gensiai Cashew being the oldest member of the clan he's Froggy's character Kelly's great great great great great great great great great great grandfather. the Cashew Clan are Yokai / Inugamis ( anthropomorphic, dog-like super natural creatures). the bad guys of the arc are Akechi Mitsuhide / Mijime na Ryuu The Twilight Lord ( hench the title of the arc) , Gakai Cashew ( froggy's character Kelly's great great great granduncle) , Tasaki Cashew ( froggy's character's great great great grandaunt) the Kaijin Army, and the 10 Kaiju Masters Kaijin who have Kaiju companions that obey their every command.

however not all Kaijin are bad, Princess Pipii will turn out to be a Kaijin who was rise by humans, and the civilian Kaijin are generally good and will turn out to be oppressed under the Twilight lord's rule. right now the odds are lopside with good side have 31 people on their side, and the bad side only have 13 people on their side.

the Kaijin are like Japanese vampires the feed on blood, but instead of have four fangs , they have sixteen fangs. they also possessed super natural powers in the form of kinetic abilities or other powers. and like any super natural creature they have weakness. one of the weakness being that if they have a kinetic ability they are weak against the Kinetic ability that is opposite of theirs ( a rock-paper-scissors type deal), Shinto Spiritual force ( the Cashew Clan are Shinto warrior monks).

rice this is like garlic to them, gold this is akin to silver to them ( a Kaijin can be kill with gold but of course it would have to be a lethal gold weapon). Shinto holy icons such as Ema (small wooden plaques that prayers are written upon and left at a place in the shrine grounds ) , Omamori ( Shinto charms and talismans) , O-mikuji ( oracles written on strips of paper often found at Shinto shrines wrapped around tree branches) , Oonusa ( wooden wands with zigzag shaped paper on the end used in rituals) , sakaki ( a flowering evergreen tree native to Japan often used in rituals) , sandō ( the approach leading from a torii to a shrine), Shide ( - a zigzag-shaped paper streamer, often attached to a shimenawa or tamagushi and used in rituals) , shimenawa ( A length of braided rice straw rope used for ritual purification) , shintai ( A sacred object, usually a mirror, a jewel, or a sword, which represents the kami for worship) , tamagushi ( literally "jewel skewer". A form of offering made from a sakaki-tree branch and strips of paper, silk, or cotton) , Torii ( the iconic Shinto gate at the entrance of a sacred area, usually a shrine)
, tamagaki ( The fence delimiting the sacred soil of a Shinto shrine) , yorishiro ( an object capable of attracting kami for a ceremony. Trees, rocks, magatama, gohei, can be a yorishiro) , tōrō ( a lantern at a Shinto shrine ) and O-fuda ( is a type of household amulet or talisman, issued by a Shinto shrine, hung in the house for protection). they can not walk on Shinto holy ground ( that includes shinto monasteries and Shinto religous sights)

salt has a corrosive effect when it comes incontact with their skin ( a lot of super natural creatures seem weak against salt) the expection to this rule is the Twilight Lord he is the Dracula of the Kaijin and therefore is weak against one thing and one thing only Shinto Spiritual force. Kaijin are also monstrous humanoid in appearance with some looking more human then others.

this is the start of the Gold Fire Year One- Twilight arc

https://zdemnsrpgforum.rpg-board.net/t182p30-gold-fire-year-one-saga#14893

yeah it's pretty much on the same thread as the first one no need to waste making another thread just for the second arc.

note I change the title to title of the thread to Gold Fire Year One Saga indicating that it is a Saga and will include multiple arcs. the other thread which has start yet the Return of Gold Fire Year One is going to be about the tenth Golden Kensei Ryuu Miyamoto the descented of fifth Golden Kensei Miyamoto Musashi .

now how this works exactly like how Thor's hammer works meaning that only a person who is deem worthy by Hachiman, Bishamonten and the Four Heavenly Kings ( which Bishamonten is the chief of) can use the Masumune and transform into the Golden Kensei and have the aid of the six elemental animal spirits that can morph into the avatar of Bishamonten , the 80 foot humanoid dragon Omrouruo " the Great Dragon King".

Omrouruo was actually evil at first and command a massive demonic dragon men army . of course Omrouruo and his army where stop by Amasterasu the Japanese sun goddess and Omruruo was spare by her. it took Hachiman borrowing all spirtual energy of all the collective people of Japan at the time, all collective spirtual energy of people in other asian countries, the spirutal energy of people in non asian countries, combine power of all of the deities in every pantheon minus, the King Gods, and the Outer Gods. plus combination attack from Hachiman and Amasterasu in her wolf form just to beat Amatsu-Mikaboshi and trap him in the void which the Four Heavenly Kings and the Lucky gods sealed.

Amatsu-Mikaboshi had got so powerful because desperation in Bishamonten back then a desperation to make fine batch of warriors equal to the spartans. Amatsu-Mikaboshi took advatage of this and possessed Bishamonten. plus he got more powerful from destruction that was happen in Japan at the time. Bishamonten wouldn't get the warriors he seek until 1180 AD.

more_horiz
I see you got my PM Legato

okay so basically

Kaijins = Japanese vampires

Yokais = Japanese Were-Creatures

more_horiz

Stronghold vs New York: Round 1.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q91-nER4ins

Stronghold vs New York: Round 2
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eRqIbk9VDwo

more_horiz

Halworth Academy!
http://fc06.deviantart.net/fs71/i/2011/203/b/b/my_super_hero___tela_de_loguin_by_felipecosta-d41a1sf.jpg

more_horiz

http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/DarkestHour
-Where to start?
-There has been tons of destruction in Exodus City due to all of the explosions, fires, and general superhuman brawling.
-Stronghold has been beaten to an inch of his life and might even be in a coma.
-Dinah isn't fairing much better and got shot on top of that.
-Flannery is stuck in a magic sleep after having the hell beaten out of her.
-Carmella is starting to go down the dark path due to drinking blood.
-Velocity Lass has become a villain.
-Jennifer is still in prison undercover.
-Everybody is in despair.
-The Statesmen not only won but got away completely.
-Oh yeah, and the Dracula War is right around the corner.
Just...damn.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:

-Where to start?
-There has been tons of destruction in Exodus City due to all of the explosions, fires, and general superhuman brawling.
Just...damn.

And from the looks of things. The Dude and Hank are borderline on having a serious HBSOD.

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

-Where to start?
Just...damn.

And from the looks of things. The Dude and Hank are borderline on having a serious HBSOD.

Summer's already having one...
But god yes, remember, this is the SECOND time Hank's had to see his best friend in a condition like this and now he finds out that his girlfriend is out of commission too, just like after the Quantum fight.
Dude is a really nice guy, likes everyone, and has hung out with the team...and on his first official team up with them, three of the members get horribly beaten up and put in the hospital.
Ouch.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

-Where to start?
Just...damn.

Summer's already having one...
But god yes, remember, this is the SECOND time Hank's had to see his best friend in a condition like this and now he finds out that his girlfriend is out of commission too, just like after the Quantum fight.
Dude is a really nice guy, likes everyone, and has hung out with the team...and on his first official team up with them, three of the members get horribly beaten up and put in the hospital.
Ouch.

And to add Hank was struggling over telling Matt's parents about his superhero identity. Then to top it off he had just witnessed a video of the Ultra Girl imposter, which didn't set well with him at all.

And you have Carmilla. Outside of her snark can go mama bear on anyone that hurts her friends. Just ask Adrian who tried to kill Halworth. Her hearts in the right place but now her protective tendencies have reached a dark territory
Crying or Very sad

more_horiz
Legato while waiting for your reply in the Prime Thread I made some changes to the post.

more_horiz
Post Dracula Arc

I think I'm just going to do some breather arcs. One is an arc called Reconstruction in which the heroes try to not just help the world rebuild after the events in the arc but themselves. After that there are a few breather arcs that would tend to lighten the mood after the events of the Dracula Arc as once the arc gets going it may end up being the darkest arc in Quantum. Heck looking at the way things are shaping it's already pretty dark when compared to the others. And by the time Reconstruction is over there would be an even balance, while there will be some serious moments Quantum's not going to end up being a completely grim dark universe.

more_horiz
Other random idea I had...

Cpt.Nemesis vs the 50 statesmen. Just as a fun match.

more_horiz
Legato I have a Rp for you in Quantum it's about Smiley

well after telling Dr.Crossenberg about Smiley Yonna made a comment that Smiley somehow escaped her own execution even through she was frimly strapped down to the electric chair. i would love to hear Dr.Crossenberg's explanations on how Smiley could have averted her own execution give the fact that Yonna made a note that Smiley had a toxicology & engineering background.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply