ZDEMNSRPGFORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ZDEMNSRPGFORUMLog in

RPG Forum

Prime and Quantum Discussion

power_settings_newLogin to reply
4 posters

descriptionPrime and Quantum Discussion - Page 5 EmptyRe: Prime and Quantum Discussion

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
CAU Quantum Tropes for the universe itself

http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/GrowingTheBeard

I'd say around the time when Quantum was introduced was when the universe was finding it's stride. Especially in Ultra Girl's story. However for th big league heroes as a whole it was when The Harbinger started showing up. This and combined with Lightspeed's story was when the universe, that was once originally conceived as a prequel or ultimate version of CAU Prime, started to find it's own identity. In fact if you take out Prime entirely Quantum would still appear as it's own universe now.

I personally do see it as it's own verse already but yes, it has seriously come into it's own.

descriptionPrime and Quantum Discussion - Page 5 EmptyRe: Prime and Quantum Discussion

more_horiz
what's going down

Quantum

the truth of why Jacob T. Robison had Rinda's people and parents murder has been reveal it was so that he could get his hands on red diamonds. he has a talk with his daughter Jessica Robison and then later gets attack again in his office by Rinda. but then is safe by officer Cassidy and his men who forces Rinda to run off.

Quantum Halworth Acadmey

John, Sunnina, Nasoq , Babs, and Silent yo meet up with Pheonix's neighborhood friendly super hero Onaus who's also after Rinda. Silent Yo uses his power to make a entrance in the wall of Robs Crops building that him and the others can enter in.

Dracula Arc Halworth Acadmey

at the Halworth Safe house Perdo talks to Nash about how he is worried about his home town Exodus City and his grandpapa.

Prime

a briefing about Amakuia Zerg and his army with her fellow LION agents, Susan , Susan's friends Minzy, Babs, Austin, Dakatoa , Jojo , Edwina, Ming and Hiroishi as well is tell Susan , Susan's friends Minzy, Babs, Austin, Dakatoa , Jojo , Edwina, Ming and Hiroishi what LION is doing to address the damages done by Amakuia Zerg's army. Emilia tells Sevda, the LION agents, Susan , Susan's friends Minzy, Babs, Austin, Dakatoa , Jojo , Edwina, Ming and Hiroishi why Amakuia's army attack those specific places which is important info! Hiroishi, and the rest besides Kelly , Binji and Jinji are curious about what Emilia is talking since it would be impossible for them to know why Amakuia has a grudge against Emilia!

so Emilia tells them why Amakuia has a grudge against her, and about her fight with his brother Uazmio which shown in links. The Omega Brigade and the LION Agents fishing up in Bosina and Agents Jiton , Switch , Shake, Hardstone, and Behemoth chat a little with each other before going to back to LION base.

Flashback

Zaskukuia and Jan meet up with the other Zero Squad members & the
the Omega Brigade as they come face to face with Borroioucs who is being control by dark Sevda viva Vector Manipulation. Squad Zero agrees to help the Omega Brigade save Sevda, and Bruists gives them names.

Gold Fire Year One Saga

Goz likes the name that Omega gave him, and tells that the three quailites of being the Golden Kensei are heart, courage, & will and that the Masumune has all the memories of the previous Golden Kensei ( yes plural of Golden Kensei is Golden Kensei) how the the Golden Kensei before him Kawakami was defeated and kill by Nabzuerizel, and that Nobunaga was actually a demon lord that the Golden Kensei Musashi had to face with aid of Hattori Hanzō , Ito Ittosai Kagehisa and Tadakatsu Honda who Goz tells Omega was actually a Gyūki. that their was a Dark Kensei and it was Sasaki Kojirō.

more_horiz
the footage that is going to be shown of Mandy Sykes is going to end in tragically for a 16 year old Mandy Sykes in one of those can't save everyone moments.

more_horiz
"Hmph. You could have joined up with us. That would have been real fun."

"Yeah.....maybe."

Long story short, Violet is recruited by LION to help out in the Dracula Crisis and to pay her debt for her actions in Deadly Games. Once her debt is paid off she will be cleared of charges.

Also can I RP as Violet Guy?

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
"Hmph. You could have joined up with us. That would have been real fun."

"Yeah.....maybe."

Long story short, Violet is recruited by LION to help out in the Dracula Crisis and to pay her debt for her actions in Deadly Games. Once her debt is paid off she will be cleared of charges.

Also can I RP as Violet Guy?

Go right ahead! Very Happy

more_horiz

So as a side question: How do you guys like the following as Superheroes..
Stronghold
Captain Justice
Fastlane
Deadpool. Razz

more_horiz
I want to play!!!

Union Jack
Carmella
Marnie
Black Knight
Nadia(Avatar)

more_horiz
Admin sent you a PM telling you I have two Rps for you

the first one is for Agent Freight Train: the Dictator , the Jester , and the Lady thread. where Agent Freight Train learn from looking the files that Sophia gave her. that Smiley carefully plan her own escaped from prison back in 2000 with Robert. that there were vampire sightings in the forest she fled to so there was 100 percent chance she was biting by a vampire. that Smiley's mind is describe as being in a hyper charge state ( hypercognitive).

and that mysterious vigilante woman name the White Wolf with skills similar to the decease Bee aka Mandy Sykes has been targeting crime lords and dictators. now how will Mandy Sykes come back form the dead.

1 she's clone created by Nemesis tech

2 she's resurrect as a Cyborg by Nemesis tech

3 bought back to life with the mystical energy from the Sorrow Marsh

4 bought back to life by Nemesis tech mix with necromancy

the second on is in the Gold Fire Year One Saga thread: Where Gold fire and Omega are greeting by the Yokai Elders.

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:

the first one is for Agent Freight Train: the Dictator , the Jester , and the Lady thread. where Agent Freight Train learn from looking the files that Sophia gave her. that Smiley carefully plan her own escaped from prison back in 2000 with Robert. that there were vampire sightings in the forest she fled to so there was 100 percent chance she was biting by a vampire. that Smiley's mind is describe as being in a hyper charge state ( hypercognitive).

and that mysterious vigilante woman name the White Wolf with skills similar to the decease Bee aka Mandy Sykes has been targeting crime lords and dictators. now how will Mandy Sykes come back form the dead.

the second on is in the Gold Fire Year One Saga thread: Where Gold fire and Omega are greeting by the Yokai Elders.

I like the Cyborg idea, I don't think we have too many of those.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:

I like the Cyborg idea, I don't think we have too many of those.

so far I only have three characters that were bought back to life as cyborgs, Prime Wolfman, a female Black Dragon Ninja in Prime, the Snare gang member Omhai in Quantum.

more_horiz

Following the aftermath of the vampire war, Matthew and Dinah embrace on top of a building.
Prime and Quantum Discussion - Page 5 6f18d1

more_horiz
Cause he deserves props...Hank after taking a few levels and some sessions from Mary and some intense training.

Prime and Quantum Discussion - Page 5 Vampir11

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Cause he deserves props...Hank after taking a few levels and some sessions from Mary and some intense training.

Damn, Hank changed a lot in one year.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

Damn, Hank changed a lot in one year.
Oh thats... further, further, further down the road. But yeah he will be a badass normal

more_horiz
blank

Last edited by Bruceleegreyhulk on Sat May 11, 2013 12:58 am; edited 1 time in total

more_horiz
for Froggy

prime

agent Sevda goes over a briefing about Amakuia Zerg and his army with her fellow LION agents, Susan, Susan's friends, Emilia team mates, and Edwina. Emilia & Kelly show up from helping out Binji and Emilia tells everyone why Amakuia target Philadelphia Pennsylvania, New Battle Axe City , Stridayxa City Sweden Washington DC . Emilia explanation is important because her team mates, LION, Susan , Susan friends, and Edwina are automatically supposed to already automatically know why Amakuia army invader earth.

In Quantum

Anvil stumbles upon Robison Mitchleson's and Jackal's scheme to take over TOWAF and turn into a blood sport by killing off Taco Supreme. she goes to warn Taco and the others but it turns out that Taco Supreme already knows, and is just waiting for his son to make his move.

https://zdemnsrpgforum.rpg-board.net/t214p210-cau-quantum-rpg#18380

also important things to Rinda plot

1 Jacob T. Robison reason for having Rinda's parents and people wipe out ( cause the place they were on was sitting on a gold mine of for red diamonds and he want to get his hands on them no matter what.

2 he has something precious to Rinda, Rinda's Father Kalzi Red Diamond Gemstone that her father was going to give to her.

3 Jacob T. Robison knows that Linda tried to save her people, only pretend to follow his orders. but he had her bug before she ever step foot in the village. he knew what she was up to and made sure that she didn't succeeded in her plan.

4 it turns out the reason why Linda fights Rinda is because Rinda refuses to listen to her and hear the truth.

more_horiz
for Admin

Madam Bu and General McGivern's relationship

okay how about this for Madam Bu and General McGivern's relationship it's a mutual one , their bare no hard feelings against each other it's just strictly a master and student relationship. they know they have different philosophies , morals , values and are mutual towards them. and Madam Bu knew McGivern since McGivern has a kid, and McGivern knows about her secret mystical hot spring. now the thing I'm going to point out about Madam Bu is that she only had one student at a time, never multiple students so she thought each of her students in different time frames.

so what to you think Admin.

more_horiz
for Froggy

Amakuia Zerg and his army discussion

I want Agent Sevda to address how LION is helping the cites Amakuia Zerg & his army attack, and I want Emilia to address why Amakuia Zerg attack those cites. I also don't want LION, Susan,Minzy, Babs, Austin, Dakaotoa , Jojo , Edwina, Ming and Hiroishi to automatically know why Amakuia Zerg' and his army attack those cities. but it seems like you don't want any explanations Froggy so let's make a compromise.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:

So as a side question: How do you guys like the following as Superheroes..
Stronghold
Captain Justice
Fastlane
Deadpool. Razz
ive liked seeing the first two develop more in quantum, same with fastlane. In prime they're more established and already "finished/endgame types" but the most fun I've had with them has been in quantum, the Geri's journey has been pretty sweet and I've liked moving through the arcs, ESP with Fastlane.

Fastlane is a quick learner and I think my fav thing about doing his stories with you guy is the resolutions to each arc being different. That and I think my fav arc had been either Blur returns or shade/shining angel. I'm kind of wanting to work through the other arcs bc I think fastlane's graduation will be awesome

Deadpool no comment >_>

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
I want to play!!!

Union Jack
Carmella
Marnie
Black Knight
Nadia(Avatar)
i want to see a bit more of Union Jack. Like all the other protectors have had bigger roles but most of jack I've seen has been backstory and that's still a bit raw. Maybe a bit more action for the guy

Carmella is definitely a spotlight character. Like you have a clear defining arc and a lot has been built up about her, ESP with the Dracila war thing. Kind of wondering how she feels about some of her classmates getting involved with the statesmen thing.

Marnie and Lang need to pop up more damnit. I'm a mang/Larnie shipper and already have fixs in my head for their school adventures. She's got a very natural genius view but is also the type to read students the best. More of her too

Black Knight, I kinda wish I got to have him face off against cau's Alexander but that arc got aborted. I think he'll have a big role in the Dracula arc. Ive always read him as THE dark knight. Like a man cursed with great power but uses it to dole out justice

Nadia, curious where she'll end up in prime. Like Liz is in college and Cody is meeting da in laws (all 300 of them) and I feel Nadia should be around somewhere, maybe as Liz college roommate? You know they prob talked about that, to the annoyance of maska and Alexander.

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
for Froggy

I want Agent Sevda to address how LION is helping the cites Amakuia Zerg & his army attack, and I want Emilia to address why Amakuia Zerg attack those cites. I also don't want LION, Susan,Minzy, Babs, Austin, Dakaotoa , Jojo , Edwina, Ming and Hiroishi to automatically know why Amakuia Zerg' and his army attack those cities. but it seems like you don't want any explanations Froggy so let's make a compromise.

so Froggy how do you want to handle this I'm waiting

I want do explanations cause I think their vital to the plot, surely we can make a compromise to were I can have Emilia and Sevda explain things and you can have your short and to the point stuff.

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
for Froggy

I want do explanations cause I think their vital to the plot, surely we can make a compromise to were I can have Emilia and Sevda explain things and you can have your short and to the point stuff.
well I'm in my phone abs it takes a great deal more time than I have ATM to post replies to the lengthy ones you make, hence the delay. You seem to enjoy explaining things so go ahead

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
for Froggy

well I'm in my phone abs it takes a great deal more time than I have ATM to post replies to the lengthy ones you make, hence the delay. You seem to enjoy explaining things so go ahead

yeah I do thanks. in my current Prime post I got rid of all the unecressary information that had nothing to do with the plot.

more_horiz
Don't get me wrong. I like Gabriel/Dru in Prime but the more I look at it the more I'm actually starting to have this mindset when it comes to Dru and Julien

http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/FanPreferredCouple

I like the chemistry between them. Even the brief one in Marvel/CAU

more_horiz
to Admin I have two new posts one in Gold Fire Year One Thread, and one in the Justice Patrol thread

https://zdemnsrpgforum.rpg-board.net/t182p105-gold-fire-year-one-saga#19298

https://zdemnsrpgforum.rpg-board.net/t298p75-justice-patrol#19301

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply