ZDEMNSRPGFORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ZDEMNSRPGFORUMLog in

RPG Forum

Prime and Quantum Flashback Thread

power_settings_newLogin to reply
4 posters

descriptionPrime and Quantum Flashback Thread - Page 5 EmptyRe: Prime and Quantum Flashback Thread

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:
"Yeah"

"we saw, want a cookie?"

Bruists: sigh going berserk usually works( laughs at the cookie joke).

Zasukai: and there is were your problem lies you relying too much on that berserk rage while negelecting your other abilities! your rage is your greatest strength, yet it is also your greatest weakness! if you want I could teach you in the ways of martial arts, so you can learn how to control your rage.

Bruists: sure teach me some of that Kung Fu stuff.

Zasukai: okay from this point on I will be your mentor, I will teach you the ways of martial arts!
"You can lead a horse to water"

"But can you make him drink it?'

Zasukai: even the most unruliest of horses can be train!

You're the best Around

Zasukai trains Bruists in the ways of martial arts for six monthes straight, and in those 3 months straight. and in the first two monthes Bruists stuggles, but in the third month finally gets the hang of it as Zasukai says in firm tone.

Zasukai: hmm your skills have improved Bruists, your finally showing progress!

Bruists: thanks I had a good teacher.

Zasukai: well then let's contiune your training.

Bruists contiunes his martial arts training with Zasukai.

descriptionPrime and Quantum Flashback Thread - Page 5 EmptyRe: Prime and Quantum Flashback Thread

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:
"Yeah"

"we saw, want a cookie?"

Zasukai: and there is were your problem lies you relying too much on that berserk rage while negelecting your other abilities! your rage is your greatest strength, yet it is also your greatest weakness! if you want I could teach you in the ways of martial arts, so you can learn how to control your rage.

Zasukai: okay from this point on I will be your mentor, I will teach you the ways of martial arts!

You're the best Around

Zasukai trains Bruists in the ways of martial arts for six monthes straight, and in those 3 months straight. and in the first two monthes Bruists stuggles, but in the third month finally gets the hang of it as Zasukai says in firm tone.

after finishing his training with Zasukai , Bruists sees B.B Lash walk in and saying in stern tone.

B.B Lash: Abigail how long has it been since your death? they said they try everything to save you, well i think they didn't try hard enough! the Humans put me on this team and expect me to trust them after what they did to me, after that cause your death! and to make matters worse your own father that bastard Murdock proabley let you die to spite me!

B.B Lash then leaves and Bruists looks at Zasukai, Jorrah and Jan saying in firm tone.

Bruists: what was that all about?

Zasukai: B.B Lash has a grudge against the U.S Government he blames them for the loss of his love Abigail. Abigail had a rare disease, the Government tried everything they could to save her but to no avail. he has a daughter who has the same illness, and the government is doing everything they can to find a cure.

Bruists: poor guy, it must be tough for him, now who's this Murdock guy?

the Head of Sad walks in saying in a firm tone.

Head of Sad: Christopher Murdock was a army general before he was imprison for crimes against humanity! he is the father of Lashe's deceased love, and the grandfather of his daughter! he is also responsible for Project M a unauthorized project coducting in the early 1950s make super soliders at Mononite inc in Russia! however the meltdown happen, and unexpecting civilians namely childern were infected by the agent.

when the childern start showing signs of powers Murdock did his best to have them, and you all taking care off so he could cover his tracks. he didn't want the Government to find out about Project M. he work with the now deceased Ivan Goldstar to create the Hunters to hunted down and terminate all the childern that infected by the agent! he also made a unauthorized death camp in which hold child and their familes that were infected against their will!

but LION and the Government found out what he was doing and put a end to his operation! he is now serving life behind bars for his crimes along with any one who was associted with him!

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:
"Yeah"

"we saw, want a cookie?"

You're the best Around

after finishing his training with Zasukai , Bruists sees B.B Lash walk in and saying in stern tone.

B.B Lash: Abigail how long has it been since your death? they said they try everything to save you, well i think they didn't try hard enough! the Humans put me on this team and expect me to trust them after what they did to me, after that cause your death! and to make matters worse your own father that bastard Murdock proabley let you die to spite me!

B.B Lash then leaves and Bruists looks at Zasukai, Jorrah and Jan saying in firm tone.

Zasukai: B.B Lash has a grudge against the U.S Government he blames them for the loss of his love Abigail. Abigail had a rare disease, the Government tried everything they could to save her but to no avail. he has a daughter who has the same illness, and the government is doing everything they can to find a cure.

Head of Sad: Christopher Murdock was a army general before he was imprison for crimes against humanity! he is the father of Lashe's deceased love, and the grandfather of his daughter! he is also responsible for Project M a unauthorized project coducting in the early 1950s make super soliders at Mononite inc in Russia! however the meltdown happen, and unexpecting civilians namely childern were infected by the agent.

when the childern start showing signs of powers Murdock did his best to have them, and you all taking care off so he could cover his tracks. he didn't want the Government to find out about Project M. he work with the now deceased Ivan Goldstar to create the Hunters to hunted down and terminate all the childern that infected by the agent! he also made a unauthorized death camp in which hold child and their familes that were infected against their will!

but LION and the Government found out what he was doing and put a end to his operation! he is now serving life behind bars for his crimes along with any one who was associted with him!

Bruists: so he's the bastard responsible for chasing me and my family away from our home, the reason why my family had to move to London!

18 years eariler in 1951 at Mononite inc

Murdock: Dr. Lash I hope that you and your assistant having finshed working on that agent that will give soliders super powers!

Dr. Lash: Project M is almost finish Murdock sir, it just needs a few more tests!

Dr. Lash she's her son a young B.B playing around the reactor saying in stern tone.

Dr. Lash: B.B dear get away from that, it's not a toy!!!

Dr. Lash's Husband: yeah listen to your mother B.B !

Prime and Quantum Flashback Thread - Page 5 11_0915steins_gate0165_thumb

B.B ingores his parents warning and accidenlty damages the reactor causing it to malfunction as Dr. Lash says in stern tone.

Dr. Lash: everyone out, the reactor is going to blow!!!

however before anyone could make it out the reactor blows and sends the Project M agent into the air and the first person infected by it is Dr. Lash's son B.B. when the scienists get to the exit they are encounter by soliders who are with Murdock who says in stern tone.

Murdock: fire!!! sorry it had to come to this, but i can't let anyone find out about this project, so you all have to die!

the soliders fire at the scienists killing them all including B.B Lashes parents as Murdock says in firm tone.

Murdock: okay now that's settle let's cover this up by saying that the scienists died in the expolsion!

Murdock leaves with his men before the big expolsion happens which releases the Project M agent into the atmosphere. and in the middle of the now demolished Mononite inc B.B Lash looks around for his parents confused and scared at what happen.

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:
"Yeah"

"we saw, want a cookie?"

You're the best Around

Bruists: so he's the bastard responsible for chasing me and my family away from our home, the reason why my family had to move to London!

Murdock: Dr. Lash I hope that you and your assistant having finshed working on that agent that will give soliders super powers!

Dr. Lash: Project M is almost finish Murdock sir, it just needs a few more tests!

Dr. Lash she's her son a young B.B playing around the reactor saying in stern tone.

B.B ingores his parents warning and accidenlty damages the reactor causing it to malfunction as Dr. Lash says in stern tone.

however before anyone could make it out the reactor blows and sends the Project M agent into the air and the first person infected by it is Dr. Lash's son B.B. when the scienists get to the exit they are encounter by soliders who are with Murdock who says in stern tone.

Murdock: fire!!! sorry it had to come to this, but i can't let anyone find out about this project, so you all have to die!

the soliders fire at the scienists killing them all including B.B Lashes parents as Murdock says in firm tone.

Murdock: okay now that's settle let's cover this up by saying that the scienists died in the expolsion!

Murdock leaves with his men before the big expolsion happens which releases the Project M agent into the atmosphere. and in the middle of the now demolished Mononite inc B.B Lash looks around for his parents confused and scared at what happen.

meanwhile onboard a cruise ship a eight year old Zasukai looks at at a ten year old Jan, and a nine year old Jorrah saying in firm tone.

Zasukai: hey guys isn't this great, the open air, the lovely ocean, i can't wait to get to Sakhalin to enjoy the lovely scenery there!

the cruise ship then goes through a thick green like fog which causes Zasukai to cough saying in a firm tone.

Zasukai: agrugah looks like the ship wait through a fog, wait a second fog's aren't normaly green, what the heck is this stuff I'm breathing in?

Unbeknownst to Zasukai, Jorrah, and Jan the green mist that is entering their systems is the Project M agent.

more_horiz

meanwhile onboard a cruise ship a eight year old Zasukai looks at at a ten year old Jan, and a nine year old Jorrah saying in firm tone.

Zasukai: hey guys isn't this great, the open air, the lovely ocean, i can't wait to get to Sakhalin to enjoy the lovely scenery there!

the cruise ship then goes through a thick green like fog which causes Zasukai to cough saying in a firm tone.

Zasukai: agrugah looks like the ship wait through a fog, wait a second fog's aren't normaly green, what the heck is this stuff I'm breathing in?

Unbeknownst to Zasukai, Jorrah, and Jan the green mist that is entering their systems is the Project M agent.

OOC: for Froggy

Zasukai: Jorrah you're skin something's happing to it!!! Jan you hair it's changing. what's going on here?!?

unbeknowest to Zasukai the power that the Project M Agent gives him activates itself and finds himself shooting out a blast of pressure air that creats a large dent in the ship. Zasukai then looks at dent and says in a curious tone.

Zasukai: wait did i just do that, did that green mist give me super powers?

Ubeknowest to Jan the power that the Project M agent gives her activates , and a Dimensional portal opens up which sucks Zasukai, Jan and Jorrah inside it and then closes as Zasukai says in firm tone.

Zasukai: what the hell just happen, where in the hell are we?!?

more_horiz
"I think I know where we are..I'mdoing this, this is me!" Jan says, expunging themfromthat dimension

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
"I think I know where we are..I'mdoing this, this is me!" Jan says, expunging themfromthat dimension

Zasukai: okay were back on the ship, everyone seems to be panicking, I hear screams. but i can't see anything this green mist is too thick! Jorrah your skin it's turn to metal?!? so my hunch was right that green gas give us super powers!

Captain: people this is your Captain speaking, please do not be alarm i just got word from the U.S Military General Murdock that a chemical plant close to our proximity just had a major meltdown, and has unleash a green chemical agent into the air. they have inform me to tell you that as long as you are all below deck you have nothing to be worried about. also the have advise me to tell those who are not ineffect to stay away from the ones that possibly are?

Zasukai: stay away form those who are infected? I, Jorrah, and Jan got infected with that chemical agent that was mention. I we don't feel sick or ill, so what is going on here?!?

on another part of the ship a one year old Kasahaia is looking for her infant brother Bruists, when she accidently falls off the ship and drifts off to Sea. when the Green mist clears Skyhara Kasahaia can be herd screaming saying in scared tone.

Skyhara: where's Kasahaia where's my daughter she's missing some one find her! ( goes towards her son Bruists and hugs him) thank goodness your alright my little baby boy!

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:

Zasukai: okay were back on the ship, everyone seems to be panicking, I hear screams. but i can't see anything this green mist is too thick! Jorrah your skin it's turn to metal?!? so my hunch was right that green gas give us super powers!

Captain: people this is your Captain speaking, please do not be alarm i just got word from the U.S Military General Murdock that a chemical plant close to our proximity just had a major meltdown, and has unleash a green chemical agent into the air. they have inform me to tell you that as long as you are all below deck you have nothing to be worried about. also the have advise me to tell those who are not ineffect to stay away from the ones that possibly are?

Zasukai: stay away form those who are infected? I, Jorrah, and Jan got infected with that chemical agent that was mention. I we don't feel sick or ill, so what is going on here?!?

on another part of the ship a one year old Kasahaia is looking for her infant brother Bruists, when she accidently falls off the ship and drifts off to Sea. when the Green mist clears Skyhara Kasahaia can be herd screaming saying in scared tone.

Skyhara: where's Kasahaia where's my daughter she's missing some one find her! ( goes towards her son Bruists and hugs him) thank goodness your alright my little baby boy!

Zasukai: Jan you look that way, Jorrah you look over there, I will search over here!

Zasukai searches for Kasahaia's daughter and doesn't find anything but a teddy bear saying in firm tone.

Zasukai: I'm sorry lady but I couldn't find your daughter, all i found was this teddy bear.

Skyhara: that's Kasaiahia's teddy bear, she never goes anywhere with out her teddy what could have happen to her?

Zasukai meets up with Jan and looks over the ship and spots one shoe near a rail saying in firm tone.

Zasukai: okay looks like that woman's daughter Kasaiahia was standing near this rail so the logical explanation is that her daughter fall off the ship and drift off to sea! and judge by the time, I say her daughter is long gone! so who what's to tell the woman the bad news?

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:

Zasukai: Jan you look that way, Jorrah you look over there, I will search over here!

Zasukai searches for Kasahaia's daughter and doesn't find anything but a teddy bear saying in firm tone.

Zasukai: I'm sorry lady but I couldn't find your daughter, all i found was this teddy bear.

Skyhara: that's Kasaiahia's teddy bear, she never goes anywhere with out her teddy what could have happen to her?

Zasukai meets up with Jan and looks over the ship and spots one shoe near a rail saying in firm tone.

Zasukai: okay looks like that woman's daughter Kasaiahia was standing near this rail so the logical explanation is that her daughter fall off the ship and drift off to sea! and judge by the time, I say her daughter is long gone! so who what's to tell the woman the bad news?

more_horiz
"You tell her since you're soinvested" Jan said, noteven looking at Zakstaitaotoauiaki

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
"You tell her since you're soinvested" Jan said, noteven looking at Zakstaitaotoauiaki

Zasukai walks up to Skyhara but he's interupt by none other then a younger version of Unrealman on who has not found the gem to gain his powers yet.

John Washington: sorry miss I had bad news you're little girl is gone! I tried everything i could to find her, even but together a search party! of course I did all the work is that right Joe, Mary and Doug!

Zasukai: our names are Zasukai, Jan, and Jorrah you Jerk.

Skyhara: so what happen to my daughter?

John Washington: I'm getting to that. so there i was with the search party looking for your daughter when all of sudden a spot some ninjas bandits, and using my detective skills i made out that they had kidnapped your daughter. so I i used my awesome Kung Fu skills to get them to talk, but before they could say anything they were abducted by aliens. and that's what happen to you're daughter she was abducted movie by aliens!

Zasukuai: what kind of bull shit story is that, none of that stuff happen, who the heck is this guy! Jan let's go to Jorrah, i don't think i can take a one more second listen to this guy's bull shit.

Zasukuai goes to Jorrah's location on the ship.

more_horiz
OT: yes Unrealman age has been made to be older, right now in this flashback he's 25 years old, so in the current time he's 86 years old but looks to be in his 20's thanks to the gem.

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:

Zasukai walks up to Skyhara but he's interupt by none other then a younger version of Unrealman on who has not found the gem to gain his powers yet.

John Washington: sorry miss I had bad news you're little girl is gone! I tried everything i could to find her, even but together a search party! of course I did all the work is that right Joe, Mary and Doug!

John Washington: I'm getting to that. so there i was with the search party looking for your daughter when all of sudden a spot some ninjas bandits, and using my detective skills i made out that they had kidnapped your daughter. so I i used my awesome Kung Fu skills to get them to talk, but before they could say anything they were abducted by aliens. and that's what happen to you're daughter she was abducted movie by aliens!

Zasukuai: what kind of bull shit story is that, none of that stuff happen, who the heck is this guy! Jan let's go to Jorrah, i don't think i can take a one more second listen to this guy's bull shit.

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:

"Hey guys, what's going on?" Jorrah asked Zasukuaiauoauao and Jan

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:

John Washington: I'm getting to that. so there i was with the search party looking for your daughter when all of sudden a spot some ninja bandits, and using my detective skills i made out that they had kidnapped your daughter. so I i used my awesome Kung Fu skills to get them to talk, but before they could say anything they were abducted by aliens. and that's what happen to you're daughter she was abducted movie by aliens!

"Hey guys, what's going on?" Jorrah asked Zasukuaiauoauao and Jan

Zasukuai: nothing much, some woman lost her daughter, we tried to look for the girl but couldn't find her. and then some jerk wearing whatever it is archaeologists wear came along and took all the credit! told some bullshit story about there being ninja bandits.

more_horiz
"Well who cares if he took credit for knowing the girl was lost? she's still out there, and still needs to be rescued. You think there's a way we can find her?"

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
"Well who cares if he took credit for knowing the girl was lost? she's still out there, and still needs to be rescued. You think there's a way we can find her?"

later in 1959 a eight year old Burists is in his parents living room in Malayasia watching TV when all of sudden a giant robot bursts through the door and says in robotic tone.

Lususes hunter: Lususes spotted, preparing to exterminated!

Burists : mom there's a scary giant robot in here, what should I do?

Skyahara walks in with her husband and grabs her son as her husband says in firm tone.

Skyahara's husband: I don't know what that thing is but I think we better leave it's not safe here!

Burists and his family leave and spots more of the same robot as Burists says in firm tone.

Burists: why do you think these robots are doing here mom?

Skyhara: I am not sure baby, we just need to get to somewhere safe!

meanwhile in the United States a 16 year old Zasukuai is combating a bunch of Lususes hunters as he looks at Jorrah and Jan saying in firm tone.

Zasukukai: what in the world are these robots, and where did they come from? oh I found that Kasahaia girl she's in Japan living with a old Kungfu master and his apprentice! she doesn't remember her family, or even who she is, the girl has amnesia!

Lususes hunter: all Lususes shall be exterminated!

Last edited by Bruceleegreyhulk on Sun Nov 25, 2012 12:51 am; edited 1 time in total

more_horiz
OOC: then i'm confused

why are we doing this then?

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:

this is a retelling of Bruists past not Kasahaia's the foucs is on Bruists. if Kasahaia is going to be mention then she's going to be mention breifly since she's not the foucs.

quick updated: edit the Rp post to have Zasukuaki mention that Kasahaia is now living in Japan with a old Knung Fu master, his student, and that she has amnesia.

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:

this is a retelling of Bruists past not Kasahaia's the foucs is on Bruists. if Kasahaia is going to be mention then she's going to be mention breifly since she's not the foucs.

quick updated: edit the Rp post to have Zasukuaki mention that Kasahaia is now living in Japan with a old Knung Fu master, his student, and that she has amnesia.

okay, can I step outofthisone?

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:

later in 1959 a eight year old Burists is in his parents living room in Malayasia watching TV when all of sudden a giant robot bursts through the door and says in robotic tone.

Lususes hunter: Lususes spotted, preparing to exterminated!

Burists : mom there's a scary giant robot in here, what should I do?

Skyahara walks in with her husband and grabs her son as her husband says in firm tone.

Skyahara's husband: I don't know what that thing is but I think we better leave it's not safe here!

Burists and his family leave and spots more of the same robot as Burists says in firm tone.

Burists: why do you think these robots are doing here mom?

Skyhara: I am not sure baby, we just need to get to somewhere safe!

meanwhile in the United States a 16 year old Zasukuai is combating a bunch of Lususes hunters as he looks at Jorrah and Jan saying in firm tone.

Zasukukai: what in the world are these robots, and where did they come from? oh I found that Kasahaia girl she's in Japan living with a old Kungfu master and his apprentice! she doesn't remember her family, or even who she is, the girl has amnesia!

Lususes hunter: all Lususes shall be exterminated!

Zasukukai: destroy this!

Zasukuaki uses his power send the robot flying as he looks at Jorrah and Jan saying in firm tone

Zasukuaki: Jorrah, Jan I don't know what these robots are, but i think there the bots that LION warn us about guys

OT: this is also about Zasukukai, Bruists, Lash, Elazio, Cosrok, and Prime Danniel, Jan, and Jorrah.

more_horiz
Zas would feel the rocks around him form a bubble as the robotsdisappeared into a blue void

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Zas would feel the rocks around him form a bubble as the robotsdisappeared into a blue void

Zasukuki: we have to save at lest one of these things, to take back to those LION guys. heads up I just got inform by there's LION guys that a bunch of those things have shown up in Malaysisa!

meanwhile in Mayalsisa eight year old Bruists sees his parents get injured by a cross fire from one of the robots and goes into rage. he starts trashing at the robots as his super adrenaline clan activates saying in angry tone.

Bruists: you stupid robots, you hurt my parents!!!!

Lususes hunter: target's strength is increasing rapidly.

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:

Zasukuki: we have to save at lest one of these things, to take back to those LION guys. heads up I just got inform by there's LION guys that a bunch of those things have shown up in Malaysisa!

meanwhile in Mayalsisa eight year old Bruists sees his parents get injured by a cross fire from one of the robots and goes into rage. he starts trashing at the robots as his super adrenaline clan activates saying in angry tone.

"I saved all of them, and made this!" Jorrah says, slapping the mesh of robots to the ground, where Jan restrains them

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:

"I saved all of them, and made this!" Jorrah says, slapping the mesh of robots to the ground, where Jan restrains them

Zasukuki: okay let's send that to those LION guys, and hurried to Malaysisa so we can take out those another bots!

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply