ZDEMNSRPGFORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ZDEMNSRPGFORUMLog in

RPG Forum

DC Nation: Progression

power_settings_newLogin to reply
4 posters

descriptionDC Nation: Progression - Page 6 EmptyRe: DC Nation: Progression

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
After Superman finished tying up Parasite and Livewire, the city's backup power kicked in. "Just in time." Superman said. "Thank you for your help Miss Sullivan. That was very brave of you."

"No thanks necessary, besides you would have saved him eventually. It's just a right place right time situation" Chloe said

Luthor Corp
Lex's office

Lex's hidden camera's manage to see the fight just intime when the backup power kicked in and it caught Superman's fight with Livewire, followed by Chloe's heroic good deed"If only more are like her" he said to himself

Superman nodded. "Alright, so, I'm going to take the wounded to the hospital and I'll be right back."

"Ok, take care" Chloe waved

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Chris Moore Psychiatric Facility
Visiting Room

"I don't get it" Harley said to Alfred

"What is it that you don't get?" Alfred asked

"I almost killed you, if I were in your position I wouldn't have anything to do with me" Harley said

"Because you're not as horrible as you believe. You've shown signs of that when you freed those hostages and you could have killed me long before Batman arrived" Alfred said

"Yeah well, I wouldn't go as far as to be called a saint" Harley said

"Not everybody is. You've made your share of mistakes and you're amending for them" Alfred said then reched into the bag and pulled out a flower pot"To keep you company"

DC Nation: Progression - Page 6 30479710

Harley was stunned at first then smiled and accepted the gift, about the third person she knew that ever did a generous gesture like this. Alfred, Ivy, and... the gift reminded her of a past memory that actually made her chuckle a little.

"Something funny?" Alfred asked

Harley looked at Alfred and provided him a trademark smile"Have I ever told you about the time I've kissed a certain caped crusader?"

Alfred's eyebrow raised with intrigue"Don't think you have my dear. Do tell"

Moments later...

On the roof of the facility Robin watched Alfred walked out, at ease with the fact that the visitation went ok with no incident. He was about to leave before he picked up the call"Hello?"

"I appreciate the concern but as you can see theres no need for it" Alfred responded, Robin looked out to see him casually opening the door"You believe she could be reformed?"

"I have a good feeling on it. Whatabout you sir?" Alfred asked

"Not sure yet, it would be nice if it is so" Robin said

"If you don't mind me suggesting, if it's not the case then I know you can handle it the best way possible. If it is then allow her to move on, you could do the same also sir" Alfred asked as he closes the door and prepares to drive off"And another thing sir, don't be late for the meeting"

Robin checks his watch then mentally kicks himself then responds"Appreciate that, Robin out"

As Harley is carrying the flower pot back to her cell she passed by Ivy's cell" Hows it going Ivy?"

Ivy looked up. "Hello Harley. Where did you get that?"

"From a friend" Harley responded

"I see, may I have a closer look at it?" Ivy asked as she walked closer.

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
After Superman finished tying up Parasite and Livewire, the city's backup power kicked in. "Just in time." Superman said. "Thank you for your help Miss Sullivan. That was very brave of you."

"No thanks necessary, besides you would have saved him eventually. It's just a right place right time situation" Chloe said

Luthor Corp
Lex's office

Lex's hidden camera's manage to see the fight just intime when the backup power kicked in and it caught Superman's fight with Livewire, followed by Chloe's heroic good deed"If only more are like her" he said to himself

Superman nodded. "Alright, so, I'm going to take the wounded to the hospital and I'll be right back."

"Ok, take care" Chloe waved

Superman nodded and zipped back and forth, carrying the injured civilians to the hospital. He arrived back to see the Metropolis PD taking in the criminals. He waved to Turpin as he landed.

more_horiz
Lex contacted Hope"Whats the time?"

" Superman stopped them at around five minutes sir" Hope responded

"Hmm, a new record. Send Gus up here" He requested in which Hope said" Yes sir Mr.Luthor."

more_horiz
Legato wrote:

"Hmm, a new record. Send Gus up here" He requested in which Hope said" Yes sir Mr.Luthor."

Otis opened the door to let Gus into Lex's Office. "Here he is Mister Luthor."

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

"Thank you Otis, that will be all" Lex motiones to Gus to approach his desk

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Visiting Room

"I almost killed you, if I were in your position I wouldn't have anything to do with me" Harley said

"Because you're not as horrible as you believe. You've shown signs of that when you freed those hostages and you could have killed me long before Batman arrived" Alfred said

"Not everybody is. You've made your share of mistakes and you're amending for them" Alfred said then reched into the bag and pulled out a flower pot"To keep you company"

Harley was stunned at first then smiled and accepted the gift, about the third person she knew that ever did a generous gesture like this. Alfred, Ivy, and... the gift reminded her of a past memory that actually made her chuckle a little.

Harley looked at Alfred and provided him a trademark smile"Have I ever told you about the time I've kissed a certain caped crusader?"

Moments later...

On the roof of the facility Robin watched Alfred walked out, at ease with the fact that the visitation went ok with no incident. He was about to leave before he picked up the call"Hello?"

"I appreciate the concern but as you can see theres no need for it" Alfred responded, Robin looked out to see him casually opening the door"You believe she could be reformed?"

"If you don't mind me suggesting, if it's not the case then I know you can handle it the best way possible. If it is then allow her to move on, you could do the same also sir" Alfred asked as he closes the door and prepares to drive off"And another thing sir, don't be late for the meeting"

Robin checks his watch then mentally kicks himself then responds"Appreciate that, Robin out"

As Harley is carrying the flower pot back to her cell she passed by Ivy's cell" Hows it going Ivy?"

"Sure" Harley said walking closer and presenting it to Ivy

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

Gus walked over. "Hello Mr.Luthor." He said and offered his hand.

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Visiting Room

Moments later...

Ivy pressed herself against the cell wall. She held out her hand and pheromones floated down from the vents and down to the plant. Harley was immune, sure, but the plant would spread them. "It's beautiful. Take good care of it for me Harley. Treat it well, treat it like your own child, like your family and it will always be there for you. A plant will never leave or betray you."

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

"Hello Gus. Have a seat" Lex said offering him a chair

OT: Just wondering how am I doing as Lex so far?

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

OT: Just wondering how am I doing as Lex so far?

OT: Loving him already. Very Happy

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Visiting Room

Moments later...

Ivy pressed herself against the cell wall. She held out her hand and pheromones floated down from the vents and down to the plant. Harley was immune, sure, but the plant would spread them. "It's beautiful. Take good care of it for me Harley. Treat it well, treat it like your own child, like your family and it will always be there for you. A plant will never leave or betray you."

"Don't worry. I'll be sure it will be taken care of" Harley assured

"Hehehe well. Ain't that a pretty sight, somebody should call Hallmark" Penguin said

"Hmm, thought I've smelled rotten fish" Harley said

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Visiting Room

Moments later...

"Hehehe well. Ain't that a pretty sight, somebody should call Hallmark" Penguin said

"Remind me to feed you to a Venus Flytrap later, Oswald." Poison Ivy said. "And thank you very much Harley."

more_horiz
"I've read your files and happen to find your computer skills rather extraordinary" Lex complemented

more_horiz

"Thank you." He said and sat down. "So, what can I do for you?"

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Visiting Room

Moments later...

"Remind me to feed you to a Venus Flytrap later, Oswald." Poison Ivy said. "And thank you very much Harley."

"Try it and you and that weed you control will have your insides pumped full of Plant Killer, Ivy" Penguin said

Harley glared at Oswald then looked at the bird thats Oswald found injured taken under his care, she smiled then waved at it"Hi birdie" Penguin looked at the bird then glared back at Harley" Don't even think about it". Harley grinned"I'd never hurt him. Besides birds have character" she looked at Penguin"Although theres one exception" she looked back to Ivy before returning to her cell"Catch you later"

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Visiting Room

Moments later...

"Try it and you and that weed you control will have your insides pumped full of Plant Killer, Ivy" Penguin said

Harley glared at Oswald then looked at the bird thats Oswald found injured taken under his care, she smiled then waved at it"Hi birdie" Penguin looked at the bird then glared back at Harley" Don't even think about it". Harley grinned"I'd never hurt him. Besides birds have character" she looked at Penguin"Although theres one exception" she looked back to Ivy before returning to her cell"Catch you later"

"You guys are such pleasant company." Nigma said as he relaxed.

"Goodbye Harley." Ivy smiled as the plant was already spreading the pheromones around, catching at least two guards. Ivy sat down and relaxed. For now, she would wait.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:

"I've read your files and happen to find your computer skills rather extraordinary" Lex complemented" So I'd like for you to put your skills in good use. I want you to gather any information you can about Chloe Sullivan"

OT: Didn't expect I'd use Gus in this did you Razz

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

"I've read your files and happen to find your computer skills rather extraordinary" Lex complemented" So I'd like for you to put your skills in good use. I want you to gather any information you can about Chloe Sullivan"

"Chloe Sullivan....sure, I'm in!" He said.

OT: Nope! Razz lol!

Also,

Ivy's got skills and I sent you a PM on CBR. flower

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

Also,

Lex smiled then shook his hand" Appreciate that Gus. Should the information exceed's my expectations then expect a nice bonus in your paycheck"

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

Also,

Lex smiled then shook his hand" Appreciate that Gus. Should the information exceed's my expectations then expect a nice bonus in your paycheck"

"You can count on Mr. Luthor. I'll be in touch." Gus said.

more_horiz
A young woman, around the age of sixteen was soaring through traffic, literally on her Hovercycle while, across a bridge that connects to Jump City. Home of the team that she cant wait to be inducted to...The Titans

Hovercycle

https://i.imgur.com/6fVtH.jpg

Kristina Danger of the reknowned Danger Family smiled from ear to ear inwardly. She has been looking forward to this moment all her life and doesn't want to miss out on this opportunity

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
A young woman, around the age of sixteen was soaring through traffic, literally on her Hovercycle while, across a bridge that connects to Jump City. Home of the team that she cant wait to be inducted to...The Titans

Hovercycle

Kristina Danger of the reknowned Danger Family smiled from ear to ear inwardly. She has been looking forward to this moment all her life and doesn't want to miss out on this opportunity

Zane Hunter saw her pass by while he was riding his own motorcycle. "Was that a....hover bike?"

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

Hovercycle

Zane Hunter saw her pass by while he was riding his own motorcycle. "Was that a....hover bike?"

To be continued in DC Nation: The Titans Cool

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply