ZDEMNSRPGFORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ZDEMNSRPGFORUMLog in

RPG Forum

DC Nation: Progression

power_settings_newLogin to reply
4 posters

descriptionDC Nation: Progression - Page 2 EmptyRe: DC Nation: Progression

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Elsewhere on Themyscria

DC Nation: Progression - Page 2 17187610

Amazon Training Grounds

DC Nation: Progression - Page 2 Themys10

Cassie Sandsmark ran towards Diana, wearing a similar outfit as Diana herself wore when she was younger. In one hand was a short wooden sword; in the other was a decorated shield. Running up to Diana, she gave a thrust to Diana's left breast. Diana easily sidestepped the attack.

"Careful, Cassie. Always look to see where your opponent will be, as well as where she is." With that, Diana brought the wooden sword down she herself held, and smacked Cassie's backside tartly.

"Oowww!", yelped Cassie. "Jeez, Diana!"

Diana smiled. "Cassie, little taps like that must be ignored if you are to become a true Amazon warrior. If you are serious of being Wonder Girl, then you must be serious of your lessons."

Cassie looked down. "I'm sorry, Diana. I just get frustrated sometimes. I want to do this so badly, but there's so much to learn!"

Diana smiled. "Perhaps then, that is enough for today. Get cleaned up, and we'll go for some refreshments."

"Cool! Thanks, Diana!" Cassie ran towards her quarters in a hurry.

"I wonder if she is Amazon material, Diana," Phillipus said from the side of the practice field. "She is very impatient and impulsive. So much unlike you as a child."

Diana turned to face Philippus. "I was raised here from birth, remember. The Amazon ideals I was brought up with were and still are my whole life. Cassie has had the influence of Man's World. Her mother raised her very well, but that mark of humanity is still present. That is why I wanted her to come here to train. So she could learn our ideals from the best teacher I ever had. You, Phillipus."

Phillipus' chest almost seemed to swell. Almost. "Very well, Princess. I swear to you that I will not fail with this child. When I am done with her, she will be a true warrior!"

OT: Nice!

"Then that makes two people who came close to taking him down" Harley responded looking back on the day when she did just that[Mad Love] she still remembers that laugh which made her shudder inwardly

"You know what they say. The more the merrier"Batman responded

"Agreed. Where do you want to meet?" Selena asked.

"Why don't you try again?" Nigma asked. "I'm sure if you put real effort into it you could certainly kill him this time with no one there to distract you."

https://zdemnsrpgforum.rpg-board.net/t104p45-epic-power-rangers-rp-thread

more_horiz
"The same place where we first met" Batman responded

DC Nation: Progression - Page 2 WqkvK

Harley shook her head"There were times I've considered it, hell even entertained the thought of posting videos and pictures of it on internet. Now, I just feel it's not worth it"

more_horiz
Legato wrote:

Harley shook her head"There were times I've considered it, hell even entertained the thought of posting videos and pictures of it on internet. Now, I just feel it's not worth it"

"I'll be there." She kissed him and vanished into the shadows.

"Is that so?" Nigma leaned back and thought about this before smiling. "Alright, answer me this: What is it that you can keep after giving it to someone else?"

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

"Is that so?" Nigma leaned back and thought about this before smiling. "Alright, answer me this: What is it that you can keep after giving it to someone else?"

Batman kissed her in return, he gave the place another look over then disappeared into the darkness

(Oh I'm never any good at these!) Harley pondured for awhile then responded to Nigma" Er..life?"

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

Batman kissed her in return, he gave the place another look over then disappeared into the darkness

(Oh I'm never any good at these!) Harley pondured for awhile then responded to Nigma" Er..life?"

One of the security guards felt a chill. "I think Batman was just here."

"What makes you think that?"

"I always get a chill when he's in the area."

"..You're imagining things."

Nigmia chuckled. "Oh it's far simpler then that my dear: Your Word."

As Batman arrived on the roof he was met by Batgirl, Cassandra Cain. "Batman."

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

"Oh. Least I came close this time" Harley said"What does my word have to do with it?"

"Batgirl. How's Oracle?" Batman asked

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

"Oh. Least I came close this time" Harley said"What does my word have to do with it?"

Smile

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

"Look inside Harlequin, and ask yourself if you really mean what you say in your sessions or if you want to be cured at all." Nigma said. "If you do, wonderful."

"Oracle is doing well. We've upgraded security since my last visit and Black Canary is currently working with the Birds of Prey so she and the team will be in good hands."

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

"Look inside Harlequin, and ask yourself if you really mean what you say in your sessions or if you want to be cured at all." Nigma said. "If you do, wonderful."

"Oracle is doing well. We've upgraded security since my last visit and Black Canary is currently working with the Birds of Prey so she and the team will be in good hands."

A guard approached Harley's cell"You have a visitor" Harley looked at the guard then nods. She followed the guard after she opened the door she looked over to Nigma's staying quarters"I'll keep that in mind"

Batman nods"Yourself? Have you considered Nightwing's offer in joining The Team?"

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

A guard approached Harley's cell"You have a visitor" Harley looked at the guard then nods. She followed the guard after she opened the door she looked over to Nigma's staying quarters"I'll keep that in mind"

Batman nods"Yourself? Have you considered Nightwing's offer in joining The Team?"

Batman could see the smile under her mask. "Sir, I'd be honored."

Nigma waved goodbye.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

Nigma waved goodbye.

"Be sure to tell Nightwing that" Batman grinned then his expression became serious"Considering the progress you've made you definitly deserve the membership. Oracle send you to check up on me?"

While arriving at the visiting area the guard tells her"Thirty minutes" then left her, she sees an elderly gentlemen standing up from his chair greeting her" Good afternoon Miss Quinzel"

http://www.hdwallpapersarena.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/08/images115.jpeg

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

Nigma waved goodbye.

"Be sure to tell Nightwing that" Batman grinned then his expression became serious"Considering the progress you've made you definitly deserve the membership. Oracle send you to check up on me?"

While arriving at the visiting area the guard tells her"Thirty minutes" then left her, she sees an elderly gentlemen standing up from his chair greeting her" Good afternoon Miss Quinzel"

Smile

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

Nigma waved goodbye.

"Yes, she wanted to be sure you were doing alright." Batgirl said.

more_horiz

Jimmy Olsen adjusted his tie. "How do I look?"

Perry put a hand on his shoulder. "Relax, you look great Olsen. You ready?"

Jimmy took a deep breath and made sure his tux looked good and then nodded. "I'm ready."

"I'm proud of you son."

"Thank you Mister White."

He opened the doors and walked down the aisle. Everyone from the Daily Planet was sittign in the pews and smiling and there was a lot of people there he didn't recognize. He was to see Bruce Wayne there but he wasn't going to question it. The man had payed for the wedding after all. He gave Jimmy a thumb's up. Lois, Chloe, Lana, they were there too...
Jimmy looked up to see his best man, Clark Kent was standing and smiling for him. Superman was the priest, dressed in red and blue robes and waiting for it all to begin. The music, the Church, his friends and loved ones being there, it was all so perfect.

Soon the doors opened again and Lex Luthor walked down the aisle, arm in arm with the bride. She was a beautiful woman, the most beautiful he had ever seen. The moment he saw her he was in love and now they were here and getting married. His bride walked up and they turned to the Priest.
Lex wiped a tear from his eye and Bruce handed him a tissue.

"Do you." Clark began. "Jimmy Olsen, take this woman to be your lawfully wedded wife, to lover her, and care for her, in sickness and in health, until death do you part?"

"I do."

"And do you, Cocoa, take this man Jimmy Olsen to be your lawfully wedded husband, to love him, and care for him, in sickness and in health, until death do you part?"

"I do."

Superman smiled. "Then by the power vested in me, I hereby declare you, man and wife. You may kiss the bride."

Jimmy smiled and pulled up her veil to reveal a Gorilla.

Jimmy woke up with a start, he had fallen asleep on his desk. Jimmy glanced around. "Ohhhh man.....I am never watching King Kong again."

more_horiz
Admin wrote:

Jimmy took a deep breath and made sure his tux looked good and then nodded. "I'm ready."

"I'm proud of you son."

He opened the doors and walked down the aisle. Everyone from the Daily Planet was sittign in the pews and smiling and there was a lot of people there he didn't recognize. He was to see Bruce Wayne there but he wasn't going to question it. The man had payed for the wedding after all. He gave Jimmy a thumb's up. Lois, Chloe, Lana, they were there too...
Jimmy looked up to see his best man, Clark Kent was standing and smiling for him. Superman was the priest, dressed in red and blue robes and waiting for it all to begin. The music, the Church, his friends and loved ones being there, it was all so perfect.

Soon the doors opened again and Lex Luthor walked down the aisle, arm in arm with the bride. She was a beautiful woman, the most beautiful he had ever seen. The moment he saw her he was in love and now they were here and getting married. His bride walked up and they turned to the Priest.

"Do you." Clark began. "Jimmy Olsen, take this woman to be your lawfully wedded wife, to lover her, and care for her, in sickness and in health, until death do you part?"

"I do."

"And do you, Cocoa, take this man Jimmy Olsen to be your lawfully wedded husband, to love him, and care for him, in sickness and in health, until death do you part?"

"I do."

Superman smiled. "Then by the power vested in me, I hereby declare you, man and wife. You may kiss the bride."

Jimmy woke up with a start, he had fallen asleep on his desk. Jimmy glanced around. "Ohhhh man.....I am never watching King Kong again."

Jimmy felt a hand patting him on the back"Hang in there Jimbo we only have a few more hours till clock out"

https://i.servimg.com/u/f41/17/51/47/46/chloe-10.jpg

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

"I'm proud of you son."

"I do."

"I do."

Jimmy felt a hand patting him on the back"Hang in there Jimbo we only have a few more hours till clock out"

"Hi Chloe....I had a weird dream. Has anything happened while I was out?"

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

"I'm proud of you son."

"I do."

"I do."

Sitting on the edge of the desk Chloe responded"Outside of big blue saving the day, Perry's screaming for a story exclusive on Luthor's Rebuilding Gotham campaign, so he's assigned me on double duty. An interview with The Boss himself and to Mercy Graves in Gotham, or as I'd dub Metropolis's Dynamic Duo"

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

"I'm proud of you son."

"I do."

"I do."

Sitting on the edge of the desk Chloe responded"Outside of big blue saving the day, Perry's screaming for a story exclusive on Luthor's Rebuilding Gotham campaign, so he's assigned me on double duty. An interview with The Boss himself and to Mercy Graves in Gotham, or as I'd dub Metropolis's Dynamic Duo"

"Lex Luthor in Gotham.......this is going to end well." Jimmy got up and stretched. "I'd assume Lois is covering Big Blue's rescue, want a partner on the interview?"

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

"I'm proud of you son."

"I do."

"I do."

"Lex Luthor in Gotham.......this is going to end well." Jimmy got up and stretched. "I'd assume Lois is covering Big Blue's rescue, want a partner on the interview?"

Actually in this universe Lois works for the government instead of the Daily Planet Smile

more_horiz
"Lex Luthor in Gotham.......this is going to end well." Jimmy got up and stretched. "So should I go ahead and cover the Big Blue Rescue or go with you to interview Luthor?"

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
"Lex Luthor in Gotham.......this is going to end well." Jimmy got up and stretched. "So should I go ahead and cover the Big Blue Rescue or go with you to interview Luthor?"

"I appreciate that but no need, I can handle whatever Luthor throws at me so go and cover the Superman Rescue and tell him to keep up the good work. I'm going to go interview Mercy first, Luthors over in Vlatava so gotta go with the closest interview I can get"Chloe said"Once I'm done perhaps we could discuss our respective interviews over movie night saturday"

more_horiz
At Themyscira, Wonder Woman could feel someone following her....someone powerful...
https://2img.net/h/oi47.tinypic.com/2cia70y.jpg

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

"I appreciate that but no need, I can handle whatever Luthor throws at me so go and cover the Superman Rescue and tell him to keep up the good work. I'm going to go interview Mercy first, Luthors over in Vlatava so gotta go with the closest interview I can get"Chloe said"Once I'm done perhaps we could discuss our respective interviews over movie night saturday"

"Alright. I'll get something good this time...no monkey movies though." Jimmy insisted.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
At Themyscira, Wonder Woman could feel someone following her....someone powerful...

Diana turned and smiled at the visitor"Greeting's "stranger" "

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

Diana turned and smiled at the visitor"Greeting's "stranger" "

Power Girl smiled. "Hey Di, how you been?" She asked as she hugged her.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply