ZDEMNSRPGFORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ZDEMNSRPGFORUMLog in

RPG Forum

DC Nation: Progression

power_settings_newLogin to reply
4 posters

descriptionDC Nation: Progression - Page 4 EmptyRe: DC Nation: Progression

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Star City....

"Missed again!" *ZIP!* "Missed!" *ZIP!* "Is that a new Ice Gun?" *ZIP!* "By chance are you pen pals with Mister Freeze?" *ZIP!* "Because I've always wondered about that." Flash said to Captain Cold as he zipped around the room.

Captain Cold felt somebody tap him on the shoulder"Hi!!" Impulse waved at him as he turned around

"IMPULSE!" Cold fired at him only for the speedster to avoid it. Despite all of this, he smiled. "Ahh, this is it. This is how it all should be." He turned around and blasted the Flashes who dodged it and then got punched across the face by Flash. Cold slid across the ground before stopping and getting up. "To answer your questions, no it's not new, just a better paint job and I am not friends with Mister Freeze." He said and tried to blast them again.

Impulse appeared before him"Really? ThatsnotwhatTheTrickstersaid. Infacthesaidthatyou'dcometohimforhandmedownsonclodarmorandgadgetsfromtimetotime"

Green Arrow made it ontop of another tall building and looked down, he sees Flash and Impulse fighting Captain Cold who is trying to hit them with his freeze ray"Not in my city you're not" Green Arrow aimed an arrow he pulled out at Cold then shot it at his ray gun, it set off a chaff charge that is enough to disable it leaving Impulse the chance to do this "Shoryuken!!!" he uppercutted Captain Cold straight to the jaw

Actually, this was taking place in Flash's city.

Ah. Just that your post said Star City

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Star City....

"Missed again!" *ZIP!* "Missed!" *ZIP!* "Is that a new Ice Gun?" *ZIP!* "By chance are you pen pals with Mister Freeze?" *ZIP!* "Because I've always wondered about that." Flash said to Captain Cold as he zipped around the room.

Captain Cold felt somebody tap him on the shoulder"Hi!!" Impulse waved at him as he turned around

"IMPULSE!" Cold fired at him only for the speedster to avoid it. Despite all of this, he smiled. "Ahh, this is it. This is how it all should be." He turned around and blasted the Flashes who dodged it and then got punched across the face by Flash. Cold slid across the ground before stopping and getting up. "To answer your questions, no it's not new, just a better paint job and I am not friends with Mister Freeze." He said and tried to blast them again.

Impulse appeared before him"Really? ThatsnotwhatTheTrickstersaid. Infacthesaidthatyou'dcometohimforhandmedownsonclodarmorandgadgetsfromtimetotime"

Green Arrow made it ontop of another tall building and looked down, he sees Flash and Impulse fighting Captain Cold who is trying to hit them with his freeze ray"Not in my city you're not" Green Arrow aimed an arrow he pulled out at Cold then shot it at his ray gun, it set off a chaff charge that is enough to disable it leaving Impulse the chance to do this "Shoryuken!!!" he uppercutted Captain Cold straight to the jaw

Ah, right, forgot what Flash's city was called...

IC: "That...wasn't...fair...fight...between....me and Flash and side....kick..." Cold passed out.

"For the record, his name is Impulse." Flash then zipped up. "Sup Arrow?"

more_horiz
OOC: Central City is Flash's city.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Star City....

Ah, right, forgot what Flash's city was called...

IC: "That...wasn't...fair...fight...between....me and Flash and side....kick..." Cold passed out.

"For the record, his name is Impulse." Flash then zipped up. "Sup Arrow?"

"Spotted one of your strays" Green Arrow just after making a zipline down to greet them says to Flash while Impulse had already restrained Captain Cold"Did you see that G.A?! Awesome finish wasn't it?!"

"The street fighter bit was amusing" Green Arrow said

"Saved it for just the occasion! So G.A how's the wife and kid doing?" Impulse asked

Bewildered by the question Green Arrow responded"What?"

The realization came to Impulse(Oops spoilers, wrong G.A and wrong timeframe) he waved it off to say"Sorry was thinking about someone I used to know"

more_horiz
Legato wrote:

"Spotted one of your strays" Green Arrow just after making a zipline down to greet them says to Flash while Impulse had already restrained Captain Cold"Did you see that G.A?! Awesome finish wasn't it?!"

"Saved it for just the occasion! So G.A how's the wife and kid doing?" Impulse asked

The realization came to Impulse(Oops spoilers, wrong G.A and wrong timeframe) he waved it off to say"Sorry was thinking about someone I used to know"

"Alternate timelines and time travel craziness." Flash explained. "Anyway, that was a great shot."

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

"Alternate timelines and time travel craziness." Flash explained. "Anyway, that was a great shot."

"Nice teamwork" Green Arrow complemented both Flash and Impulse then looked down at Captain Cold" One way trip to Belle Reeve for this guy"

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

"Nice teamwork" Green Arrow complemented both Flash and Impulse then looked down at Captain Cold" One way trip to Belle Reeve for this guy"

"I'll take him there."
*ZIP!*
"I'm back, got us corn dogs and party hats on the way back. Want one GA?"

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

"I'll take him there."
*ZIP!*

"Take the corn dog but save the party hat" Green Arrow accepts the corndog

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

"I'll take him there."
*ZIP!*

"Take the corn dog but save the party hat" Green Arrow accepts the corndog

"You got it." Flash said and gave Impulse one too.

more_horiz
Wonder Woman and Power Girl arrived at the battle to see the Amazons struggling to hold off the giant Minotaur.

Livewire walked right into the power station. "Good afternoon everybody! I'm Livewire and I'll be taking the electricity here." She zapped several people. "Those of you who don't want to get fried, run for your lives."

more_horiz
Chloe was driving in her car then she hears the news report about Livewire causing chaos at a power station"Might aswell get me a bonus story while I'm at it" While making a detour she makes her way to the location where the trouble is happening

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Wonder Woman and Power Girl arrived at the battle to see the Amazons struggling to hold off the giant Minotaur.

Livewire walked right into the power station. "Good afternoon everybody! I'm Livewire and I'll be taking the electricity here." She zapped several people. "Those of you who don't want to get fried, run for your lives."

"I attack high while you attack low" Wonder Woman said then gave a punch to the Minotaur's jaw

In Spaaaaaace!

(The guys nothing but a maniac!) Supergirl flies, she immidiatly left the restaurant when the space Bounty Hunter started shooting up the place while targetting her so she left just so that nobody would get harmed.

(Thanks for the lovely view babe but business is business) Lobo pulls out a chain then spins it around then he tosses it then the chain is wrapped around Supergirl's leg"Time ta reel ya in" he then starts to pull the chain

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Chloe was driving in her car then she hears the news report about Livewire causing chaos at a power station"Might aswell get me a bonus story while I'm at it" While making a detour she makes her way to the location where the trouble is happening

I attack high while you attack low" Wonder Woman said then gave a punch to the Minotaur's jaw

In Spaaaaaace!

(The guys nothing but a maniac!) Supergirl flies, she immidiatly left the restaurant when the space Bounty Hunter started shooting up the place while targetting her so she left just so that nobody would get harmed.

(Thanks for the lovely view babe but business is business) Lobo pulls out a chain then spins it around then he tosses it then the chain is wrapped around Supergirl's leg"Time ta reel ya in" he then starts to pull the chain

"Sooo I caught the bullet as usual and then I dealt with the criminals. Nothing big. The point is, nobody was hurt." Superman said to Jimmy Olsen. The lights then flickered in the bank. Superman looked. "Oh boy." He listened. Livewire and.....there was someone else there with her...this could be bad. "I'm heading to the power plant." He flew off.

At LexCorp, Lex Luthor was enjoying a refreshing cup of coffee when the light's went out.

"Awwww....YEAAAAHHH! Give it here! Give it up to me baby!" Livewire screamed as she sucked up the electricity in the city.

"Can do!"

The punch rocked the minotaur but it recovered. It raised it's club to strike Wonder Woman only for Power Girl to stop that plan when she heat visioned between it's legs. The minotaur yelled in pain.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

I attack high while you attack low" Wonder Woman said then gave a punch to the Minotaur's jaw

In Spaaaaaace!

"Sooo I caught the bullet as usual and then I dealt with the criminals. Nothing big. The point is, nobody was hurt." Superman said to Jimmy Olsen. The lights then flickered in the bank. Superman looked. "Oh boy." He listened. Livewire and.....there was someone else there with her...this could be bad. "I'm heading to the power plant." He flew off.

At LexCorp, Lex Luthor was enjoying a refreshing cup of coffee when the light's went out.

"Awwww....YEAAAAHHH! Give it here! Give it up to me baby!" Livewire screamed as she sucked up the electricity in the city.

"Can do!"

The punch rocked the minotaur but it recovered. It raised it's club to strike Wonder Woman only for Power Girl to stop that plan when she heat visioned between it's legs. The minotaur yelled in pain.

Chloe found herself driving head first into incoming traffic"Oh great" she reversed gears and changed course to take a shortcut at 12th st which would lead her straight to the plant

The power outage hardly unnerve Lex, he simply waited for a emergency backup generator that he had the tech crew creat for such an occasion. He reached into his pocket and called his assistant"Hope, I'd like a trace on where the power outage is located"

"As you wish Mr.Luthor"

He stands up and he looked at the window in which a holomonitor appeared and a map of Metropollis appeared. The signal pinpointed the source of the outage thats located in downtown Metropolis"Don't lose the signal"

"Yes sir"

The monitor shuts off then he looked out into the sky to see a blue and red streak fly across

Wonder Woman took the club then she hits the Minotar to the stomach with it"Circe sent you didn't she?!"

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

In Spaaaaaace!

"Can do!"

Chloe found herself driving head first into incoming traffic"Oh great" she reversed gears and changed course to take a shortcut at 12th st which would lead her straight to the plant

The power outage hardly unnerve Lex, he simply waited for a emergency backup generator that he had the tech crew creat for such an occasion. He reached into his pocket and called his assistant"Hope, I'd like a trace on where the power outage is located"

"As you wish Mr.Luthor"

He stands up and he looked at the window in which a holomonitor appeared and a map of Metropollis appeared. The signal pinpointed the source of the outage thats located in downtown Metropolis"Don't lose the signal"

"Yes sir"

The monitor shuts off then he looked out into the sky to see a blue and red streak fly across

Wonder Woman took the club then she hits the Minotar to the stomach with it"Circe sent you didn't she?!"

The Minotaur simply roared in response after doubling over from the hit. It grabbed at her but Diana flew up and avoided it and Power Girl punched it into the sky.

Superman arrived at the power station and listened. Livewire was mad with power, there were several badly injured people inside and someone else inside....sounded like...Parasite? So that was their game. Regardless, he had to stop them. Clark made sure to be on his guard as he forced open the doors and walked inside, listening for Parasite.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

In Spaaaaaace!

"Can do!"

"As you wish Mr.Luthor"

"Yes sir"

The Minotaur simply roared in response after doubling over from the hit. It grabbed at her but Diana flew up and avoided it and Power Girl punched it into the sky.

Superman arrived at the power station and listened. Livewire was mad with power, there were several badly injured people inside and someone else inside....sounded like...Parasite? So that was their game. Regardless, he had to stop them. Clark made sure to be on his guard as he forced open the doors and walked inside, listening for Parasite.

Wonder Woman flew up with a club in hand, she uses the giant club to hit the minotar back down to the ground"

Wonder Girl arrived to assist in the battle"Whoa" she sees Wonder Woman fighting the Minotaur

"Superman! Good to see you." Parasite said then looks down at one of the workers at the power plant"See I told you he'd show up"

"Please..Dont hurt me" The worker said in which Parasite laughed then wrapped an arm around the guy"Hurt? I wouldn't dream of it. You know in a crisis like this it's amazing how two people can manage to bond over this" Parasite drains a bit of the worker's energy while he starts to groan in pain"Hold it!" he says to Superman"You wouldn't want any further harm to happen to this guy do you? So for now me and my pal here is going to sit back while you entertain us" he said then signals Livewire

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

In Spaaaaaace!

"Can do!"

"As you wish Mr.Luthor"

"Yes sir"

Wonder Woman flew up with a club in hand, she uses the giant club to hit the minotar back down to the ground"

Wonder Girl arrived to assist in the battle"Whoa" she sees Wonder Woman fighting the Minotaur

"Superman! Good to see you." Parasite said then looks down at one of the workers at the power plant"See I told you he'd show up"

"Please..Dont hurt me" The worker said in which Parasite laughed then wrapped an arm around the guy"Hurt? I wouldn't dream of it. You know in a crisis like this it's amazing how two people can manage to bond over this" Parasite drains a bit of the worker's energy while he starts to groan in pain"Hold it!" he says to Superman"You wouldn't want any further harm to happen to this guy do you? So for now me and my pal here is going to sit back while you entertain us" he said then signals Livewire

"Hellooo Big BLUE! So glad you could join us today!" Livewire said as she revealed herself. Her entire body was glowing as electricity sparked around her. Her eyes were bright blue and she was grinning like a lunatic.

"Livewire?"

"Thaats'r right!"

"You've absorbed too much electricity Livewire, it's affecting your mind."

"Oh please. I've been crazy since I got these powers. But I'm thinking clearly now and I after I kill you, I'm gonna f-k the whole world! Killing everyone in Metropolis will be a goood start."

"Livewire, Parasite, stop this now before anyone else has to get hurt." Superman warned them.

"Enough chit chat, ON WITH THE SHOOOOWW! LAADIIIEESSS AND GENTLEMEENNN AND PARASITE! I bring you....the DEATH of SUPERMAN!" She yelled and let loose with an enormous blast of electricity right at him.

Superman braced himself and took it right on the chest.

Power Girl and Wonder Woman continued to ping pong the Minotaur. "You know Di....I don't thin he's gonna talk."

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

In Spaaaaaace!

"Can do!"

"As you wish Mr.Luthor"

"Yes sir"

"Hellooo Big BLUE! So glad you could join us today!" Livewire said as she revealed herself. Her entire body was glowing as electricity sparked around her. Her eyes were bright blue and she was grinning like a lunatic.

"Livewire?"

"Thaats'r right!"

"Oh please. I've been crazy since I got these powers. But I'm thinking clearly now and I after I kill you, I'm gonna f-k the whole world! Killing everyone in Metropolis will be a goood start."

"Livewire, Parasite, stop this now before anyone else has to get hurt." Superman warned them.

"Enough chit chat, ON WITH THE SHOOOOWW! LAADIIIEESSS AND GENTLEMEENNN AND PARASITE! I bring you....the DEATH of SUPERMAN!" She yelled and let loose with an enormous blast of electricity right at him.

Power Girl and Wonder Woman continued to ping pong the Minotaur. "You know Di....I don't thin he's gonna talk."

"Oh this is the best part" Parasite said to the worker

Wonder Woman sees Cassandra below then she instructs" Cassandra! Help Power Woman hold down the Minotaur" she then takes out her lasso

"Will do!" Cassandra said then she flew and grabbed ahold of his leg

As they got ahold of thim Wonder Woman tossed the lasso at his horns then pulled"Now tell me, did Circe sent you?"

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

In Spaaaaaace!

"Can do!"

"As you wish Mr.Luthor"

"Yes sir"

"Livewire?"

"Thaats'r right!"

Wonder Woman sees Cassandra below then she instructs" Cassandra! Help Power Woman hold down the Minotaur" she then takes out her lasso

As they got ahold of thim Wonder Woman tossed the lasso at his horns then pulled"Now tell me, did Circe sent you?"

Smile

more_horiz
Legato wrote:

Power Girl put her foot down on the minotaur, pinning it down to the ground.

"C....cir...Circe!" the minotaur yelled.

more_horiz
Chloe had already arrived at the Power Plant then gets out of her car, she got her handgun out of the glove compartment just incase, she notices electricity shining brightly as she glanced at the windows of the plant and proceeded to quietly make her way inside.

After getting in Chloe was in the generator room and she opened the door slightly and peeked to see Livewire fighting Superman with Parasite holding a hostage(This is serious) she thinks to herself then closes the door slightly, looking around the place then noticed a fire extinguisher(Could be putting my own life at risk but got to eliminate anykind of leverage they have on him)

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Chloe had already arrived at the Power Plant then gets out of her car, she got her handgun out of the glove compartment just incase, she notices electricity shining brightly as she glanced at the windows of the plant and proceeded to quietly make her way inside.

After getting in Chloe was in the generator room and she opened the door slightly and peeked to see Livewire fighting Superman with Parasite holding a hostage(This is serious) she thinks to herself then closes the door slightly, looking around the place then noticed a fire extinguisher(Could be putting my own life at risk but got to eliminate anykind of leverage they have on him)

Superman heard Chloe enter but kept his focus on Livewire. "Come on Livewire, is that all you've got for me?" Superman taunted as millions of volts of electricity struck his body. "I thought you said you were going to fry me."

"Ohhh, oh I'm gonna fry you big blue, just.like.THIS!" Livewire cried out and let loose 120 billion volts of electricity at him.

(Here we go.) Superman let the attack hit him. It hurt but not all that much. Still this was as good a time as any. Superman yelled out and fell to his knees in apparent agony, keeping the focus of the villains on him to distract them from Chloe.

more_horiz
Chloe looked to see Livewire distracted with Superman, she breathed a sigh of relief as she dont think she can handle both of them but her concern for Superman is evident on her face but she knows he can take as many as Livewire can dish out. So Chloe had to put her own plan into motion. She throws the fire extinguisher at Parasite then fired it a few times till it explored then the stuff from the fire extinguisher got into Parasite's eyes"Aaah!!" he lets the hostage go then Chloe rushed to get the hostage"It's ok I'm here to help" the worker coughed then looked back"Appreciated but whose going to help us from him"

"You are so beyond dead!!!" Parasite shouted wiping the stuff from his eyes then sees the two run off

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Chloe looked to see Livewire distracted with Superman, she breathed a sigh of relief as she dont think she can handle both of them but her concern for Superman is evident on her face but she knows he can take as many as Livewire can dish out. So Chloe had to put her own plan into motion. She throws the fire extinguisher at Parasite then fired it a few times till it explored then the stuff from the fire extinguisher got into Parasite's eyes"Aaah!!" he lets the hostage go then Chloe rushed to get the hostage"It's ok I'm here to help" the worker coughed then looked back"Appreciated but whose going to help us from him"

"You are so beyond dead!!!" Parasite shouted wiping the stuff from his eyes then sees the two run off

Superman heard Parasite and it meant only one thing: The hostage was free. Smiling, Superman stood back up and flew through Livewire's wave of lightning. He grabbed her wrist with one hand and then backhanded her, holding back the majority of his strength but it was enough to send her flying into the wall and knock her out. Superman then speeded up to the walk between Parasite and the civilians, broke off part of the railing to use as a weapon and motioned to Parasite to bring it.

more_horiz
OT: Respect Superman's pimp hand! Razz

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply