ZDEMNSRPGFORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ZDEMNSRPGFORUMLog in

RPG Forum

DC Nation: Progression

power_settings_newLogin to reply
4 posters

descriptionDC Nation: Progression - Page 3 EmptyRe: DC Nation: Progression

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
At Themyscira, Wonder Woman could feel someone following her....someone powerful...
https://2img.net/h/oi47.tinypic.com/2cia70y.jpg

Diana turned and smiled at the visitor"Greeting's "stranger" "

Power Girl smiled. "Hey Di, how you been?" She asked as she hugged her.

Diana hugged her in return"Just fine, finished training Cassandra and we're about to go out for refreshments"

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
At Themyscira, Wonder Woman could feel someone following her....someone powerful...

Diana hugged her in return"Just fine, finished training Cassandra and we're about to go out for refreshments"

"Wonder Girl right? How is your little prodigy coming along?"

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

"There are a few things she needs to control but she has potential to become a true amazon" Diana responded

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
"Lex Luthor in Gotham.......this is going to end well." Jimmy got up and stretched. "So should I go ahead and cover the Big Blue Rescue or go with you to interview Luthor?"

"I appreciate that but no need, I can handle whatever Luthor throws at me so go and cover the Superman Rescue and tell him to keep up the good work. I'm going to go interview Mercy first, Luthors over in Vlatava so gotta go with the closest interview I can get"Chloe said"Once I'm done perhaps we could discuss our respective interviews over movie night saturday"

"Alright. I'll get something good this time...no monkey movies though." Jimmy insisted.

"Gotcha." Chloe gets up and blows him a kiss"See you then"

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
"Lex Luthor in Gotham.......this is going to end well." Jimmy got up and stretched. "So should I go ahead and cover the Big Blue Rescue or go with you to interview Luthor?"

"I appreciate that but no need, I can handle whatever Luthor throws at me so go and cover the Superman Rescue and tell him to keep up the good work. I'm going to go interview Mercy first, Luthors over in Vlatava so gotta go with the closest interview I can get"Chloe said"Once I'm done perhaps we could discuss our respective interviews over movie night saturday"

"Alright. I'll get something good this time...no monkey movies though." Jimmy insisted.

"Gotcha." Chloe gets up and blows him a kiss"See you then"

Jimmy smiled. "See you then beautiful." He got up, grabbed his camera and headed out.

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

"There are a few things she needs to control but she has potential to become a true amazon" Diana responded

"Can't wait. Think she'll join the Titans?"

more_horiz
OT: The RPG needs just a little spark to get things fully going

more_horiz
As the Amazon's were enjoying a day of peace, a giant freaking minotaur ripped out of the ground and roared at them.

Circe watched in her crystal orb. "This should spark things up a bit."

more_horiz
"Alright, let's go over this again." Livewire started. "We get into the power plant, I absorb all of the electricity in the city to supercharge myself to draw out Supes, we fight it out and then you jump him from behind and suck out his powers." She explained to Parasite. "Have I missed anything?"

more_horiz
Star City....

"Missed again!" *ZIP!* "Missed!" *ZIP!* "Is that a new Ice Gun?" *ZIP!* "By chance are you pen pals with Mister Freeze?" *ZIP!* "Because I've always wondered about that." Flash said to Captain Cold as he zipped around the room.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Star City....

"Missed again!" *ZIP!* "Missed!" *ZIP!* "Is that a new Ice Gun?" *ZIP!* "By chance are you pen pals with Mister Freeze?" *ZIP!* "Because I've always wondered about that." Flash said to Captain Cold as he zipped around the room.

Captain Cold felt somebody tap him on the shoulder"Hi!!" Impulse waved at him as he turned around

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
"Alright, let's go over this again." Livewire started. "We get into the power plant, I absorb all of the electricity in the city to supercharge myself to draw out Supes, we fight it out and then you jump him from behind and suck out his powers." She explained to Parasite. "Have I missed anything?"

"Nope" Parasite shook his head"Lets raise some hell"

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
As the Amazon's were enjoying a day of peace, a giant freaking minotaur ripped out of the ground and roared at them.

Wonder Woman picked up on the roar and turned to the direction from where it's located

more_horiz
"Hello glorious structure. Prepare to get destroyed!!!"

Deadshot is playing a game of Destroy-It-Frank on his A.I phone then a call notice popped up"Congratulations, Gotham is now officialy drug free" he hears the voice on the other line and pulls out a notepad" Arrive there you say?" the voice on the other end responds in which Deadpool nods"Uh huh" He jots down on the notepad"Airfare covered? Uh huh, hold on" Deadshot looked at the drug cartel boss" Want in on this? No? Suit yourself" he returns to the conversation"I'll be there first thing" Deadshot finishes the notepad and we see that he drew a polar version of the smiley face. This one had a frown and two dead eyes on it

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Star City....

Captain Cold felt somebody tap him on the shoulder"Hi!!" Impulse waved at him as he turned around

"IMPULSE!" Cold fired at him only for the speedster to avoid it. Despite all of this, he smiled. "Ahh, this is it. This is how it all should be." He turned around and blasted the Flashes who dodged it and then got punched across the face by Flash. Cold slid across the ground before stopping and getting up. "To answer your questions, no it's not new, just a better paint job and I am not friends with Mister Freeze." He said and tried to blast them again.

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

"Nope" Parasite shook his head"Lets raise some hell"

Electricity crackled around her hands. "Speaking my language." They headed out to the Power Plant.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Star City....

"IMPULSE!" Cold fired at him only for the speedster to avoid it. Despite all of this, he smiled. "Ahh, this is it. This is how it all should be." He turned around and blasted the Flashes who dodged it and then got punched across the face by Flash. Cold slid across the ground before stopping and getting up. "To answer your questions, no it's not new, just a better paint job and I am not friends with Mister Freeze." He said and tried to blast them again.

Impulse appeared before him"Really? ThatsnotwhatTheTrickstersaid. Infacthesaidthatyou'dcometohimforhandmedownsonclodarmorandgadgetsfromtimetotime"

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

Wonder Woman picked up on the roar and turned to the direction from where it's located

Smile

Also sent a RP as Chloe and one in OVA. Posted a bio in the fight as one thread

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

Power Girl's hearing caught it. "That doesn't sound natural. Let's go!"

more_horiz
Riddler could hear laughing across from his cell"If I had a dime every time a psychotic say they're going to lead a regular life. It'll be a matter of time before the urges comes calling. Besides she's so damaged that theres nothing left to fix. That clown did one heck of a number on her allright."Penguin said

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

Smile

Also sent a RP as Chloe and one in OVA. Posted a bio in the fight as one thread

Look on the previous page....

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Riddler could hear laughing across from his cell"If I had a dime every time a psychotic say they're going to lead a regular life. It'll be a matter of time before the urges comes calling. Besides she's so damaged that theres nothing left to fix. That clown did one heck of a number on her allright."Penguin said

"Indeed. I'd give her a few more weeks before she snaps back." Nigma said and relaxed.

more_horiz
:His name did not matter. Noir his life, before..Before the incident. His sister, Lex Corp,alien invaders within the system.:

"They will pay."

:Currently in his human form,not OMA.:

:Wonders what was going on,aside his private war.:

:Smoke came,and he puts out his cigar. Hey,healing factor? No more worries about the good ole lungs. He was around Metropolis now, where the Boy Scout lives,and the center of the Lex Corp hive. He did not think Lex Luthor was behind this.But rather someone the enitites want to have.He was a handy puppet,if he did not know the truth.:

"His truth anyway." :Undershades his eyes were glowing blue.:

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Star City....

Impulse appeared before him"Really? ThatsnotwhatTheTrickstersaid. Infacthesaidthatyou'dcometohimforhandmedownsonclodarmorandgadgetsfromtimetotime"

Green Arrow made it ontop of another tall building and looked down, he sees Flash and Impulse fighting Captain Cold who is trying to hit them with his freeze ray"Not in my city you're not" Green Arrow aimed an arrow he pulled out at Cold then shot it at his ray gun, it set off a chaff charge that is enough to disable it leaving Impulse the chance to do this "Shoryuken!!!" he uppercutted Captain Cold straight to the jaw

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Star City....

Green Arrow made it ontop of another tall building and looked down, he sees Flash and Impulse fighting Captain Cold who is trying to hit them with his freeze ray"Not in my city you're not" Green Arrow aimed an arrow he pulled out at Cold then shot it at his ray gun, it set off a chaff charge that is enough to disable it leaving Impulse the chance to do this "Shoryuken!!!" he uppercutted Captain Cold straight to the jaw

Actually, this was taking place in Flash's city.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply