ZDEMNSRPGFORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ZDEMNSRPGFORUMLog in

RPG Forum

Quantum: Ultra Girl

power_settings_newLogin to reply
4 posters

descriptionQuantum: Ultra Girl - Page 5 EmptyRe: Quantum: Ultra Girl

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Exodus City PD

Leon's radio got a report of a disturbance happening in Exodus City"10-4 where's the location?" Leon asked then the report responded and he gets up off the desk and looks at Faith" Lets roll"

Artemis and Stronghold wandered down the vacant lot" At least we're far enough away to figure out some kind of strategy"

Standing on a rooftop a steeled hand outstretched at the pair then the figure's eye's glowed

http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20120730222433/villains/images/f/ff/Basque03circle1.jpg

"Say cheese"

Before the pair could notice a massive sonic cannon hits the both of them. The ground erupted and both Stronghold and Artemis were sent flying

Artemis blinked her eyes a few moments, she could hardly hear anything other than the ringing due to being hit from that sonic cannon. She struggles to get up. She has no idea what her insides must be like now but the nauseous feeling she has from the after effects of the cannon was one of the results. It was enough to almost throw up but she quickly covered her mouth when she felt something was about to some out..

"Congratulations for making it this far"

She sees a tall shadowy figure walking towards her, her eyes widened as she recognized him(No) she thought to herself

"California is right about one thing" New York said" Things for you are going to get a whole lot worse before it even get any better"

"Ahhhh.......arrrghhh...what...what the F was that?" Stronghold's ears were ringing. He smacked his head and shook it off. "What the....Artemis? ARTEMIS?!" He got to his feet and super jumped into the air to find her.

Artemis gets up despite the fact that she's on wobbly legs" Leave the others out of this. I'm the one Dad send you guys after."

"They got themselves into this by helping you and they'll learn from that mistake" New York said" If anything happens to them you will be the one that lives with it"

OT: BTW check out the PM I've sent and the Motivational Poster Thread Smile Also posted a RP as Leon

Spotting her, Stronghold touched down and began quietly making his way over, silently yanking the door off of a parked car and tried to get behind him. The way he figured it, he could use the door as a shield against whatever he had, which could give Artemis time to find cover. If nothing else, he could throw it at him. Closer, closer...

New York turned as he felt someone getting closer, he looked at Stronghold"So you're willing to destroy public property just for her. In some ways I consider this romantic" New York felt a surge of electricity surrounding him as Artemis shot a tazer gun at him" Commendable effort while you have definitely used various methods to inflict pain I was trained to embrace it" New York ripped the cord off" Now as for you young man. Do you really think that what you have in your hand will do you any good?"

Without a word Stronghold smacked him across the face with it.

"Hmm" New York cracked his neck then balled his fist he punched at Stronghold's chest, it sent a sonic wave massive enough to send him flying once again

"Stronghold!!!" Artemis said then throws a flash grenade at him. A blinding light flashed

Ultra Girl leaped high up and lands on another tree branch she took apart the tree that she threw and flung the large pieces at Louisiana, he pushed the large pieces of the trees away as he flies after her he hears a mental voice in his head(What now I'm working?) Louisiana hears the voice of their leader then sighs(Fine whatever, I'll trace her then send her to where you are. Just remember not to kill her)

Louisiana tries to sense Artemis then picked up where she's located Artemis raised her sword to attack New York but she vanished then find herself struck nothing but a wall. "Where" she looked around and finds herself in an abandoned asylum standing in a long hallway

http://www.bing.com/images/search?q=long+creepy+hallway&FORM=HDRSC2#view=detail&id=FA97F9E300505437531A1DBC0265AE68874BBF03&selectedIndex=31

"Rather fitting isn't it?" She turned to see a man of familiarity standing at the other end of the hallway

http://geekslop.com/main/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/il_fullxfull.363102785_5pqu.jpg

" I hope you don't mind that" Washington said" Thanks to the assistance of the rest of my men, only one of us will make it out of here"

When Artemis hears the sounds of the doors being sealed and locked she knows for a certain that statement rings true

Stronghold crashed on top of a car, crumpling it. (And there goes another car.) He rubbed his chest and got up. "What....." (She's gone again.....god dammit.......no....no this-this is a good thing. She must have escaped to come up with a plan. In the meantime...) Stronghold jumped off of the car and flung it at New York. "Come on sonic-boom. I've already beat down one of you losers tonight and I'll gladly take down another."

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Exodus City PD

Leon's radio got a report of a disturbance happening in Exodus City"10-4 where's the location?" Leon asked then the report responded and he gets up off the desk and looks at Faith" Lets roll"

Artemis and Stronghold wandered down the vacant lot" At least we're far enough away to figure out some kind of strategy"

Standing on a rooftop a steeled hand outstretched at the pair then the figure's eye's glowed

http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20120730222433/villains/images/f/ff/Basque03circle1.jpg

"Say cheese"

Before the pair could notice a massive sonic cannon hits the both of them. The ground erupted and both Stronghold and Artemis were sent flying

Artemis blinked her eyes a few moments, she could hardly hear anything other than the ringing due to being hit from that sonic cannon. She struggles to get up. She has no idea what her insides must be like now but the nauseous feeling she has from the after effects of the cannon was one of the results. It was enough to almost throw up but she quickly covered her mouth when she felt something was about to some out..

She sees a tall shadowy figure walking towards her, her eyes widened as she recognized him(No) she thought to herself

"California is right about one thing" New York said" Things for you are going to get a whole lot worse before it even get any better"

"Ahhhh.......arrrghhh...what...what the F was that?" Stronghold's ears were ringing. He smacked his head and shook it off. "What the....Artemis? ARTEMIS?!" He got to his feet and super jumped into the air to find her.

Artemis gets up despite the fact that she's on wobbly legs" Leave the others out of this. I'm the one Dad send you guys after."

"They got themselves into this by helping you and they'll learn from that mistake" New York said" If anything happens to them you will be the one that lives with it"

OT: BTW check out the PM I've sent and the Motivational Poster Thread Smile Also posted a RP as Leon

Spotting her, Stronghold touched down and began quietly making his way over, silently yanking the door off of a parked car and tried to get behind him. The way he figured it, he could use the door as a shield against whatever he had, which could give Artemis time to find cover. If nothing else, he could throw it at him. Closer, closer...

New York turned as he felt someone getting closer, he looked at Stronghold"So you're willing to destroy public property just for her. In some ways I consider this romantic" New York felt a surge of electricity surrounding him as Artemis shot a tazer gun at him" Commendable effort while you have definitely used various methods to inflict pain I was trained to embrace it" New York ripped the cord off" Now as for you young man. Do you really think that what you have in your hand will do you any good?"

"Hmm" New York cracked his neck then balled his fist he punched at Stronghold's chest, it sent a sonic wave massive enough to send him flying once again

"Stronghold!!!" Artemis said then throws a flash grenade at him. A blinding light flashed

Ultra Girl leaped high up and lands on another tree branch she took apart the tree that she threw and flung the large pieces at Louisiana, he pushed the large pieces of the trees away as he flies after her he hears a mental voice in his head(What now I'm working?) Louisiana hears the voice of their leader then sighs(Fine whatever, I'll trace her then send her to where you are. Just remember not to kill her)

Louisiana tries to sense Artemis then picked up where she's located Artemis raised her sword to attack New York but she vanished then find herself struck nothing but a wall. "Where" she looked around and finds herself in an abandoned asylum standing in a long hallway

http://www.bing.com/images/search?q=long+creepy+hallway&FORM=HDRSC2#view=detail&id=FA97F9E300505437531A1DBC0265AE68874BBF03&selectedIndex=31

"Rather fitting isn't it?" She turned to see a man of familiarity standing at the other end of the hallway

http://geekslop.com/main/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/il_fullxfull.363102785_5pqu.jpg

" I hope you don't mind that" Washington said" Thanks to the assistance of the rest of my men, only one of us will make it out of here"

When Artemis hears the sounds of the doors being sealed and locked she knows for a certain that statement rings true

Stronghold crashed on top of a car, crumpling it. (And there goes another car.) He rubbed his chest and got up. "What....." (She's gone again.....god dammit.......no....no this-this is a good thing. She must have escaped to come up with a plan. In the meantime...) Stronghold jumped off of the car and flung it at New York. "Come on sonic-boom. I've already beat down one of you losers tonight and I'll gladly take down another."

"Boasting is of the arrogant and insecure fool. I suggest you prove boast" New York said to Stronghold

Swords flash and Carmilla is in an epic duel with a winged Angel Knight, her hearing picked up what sounded like someone is playing a guitar. She blocked an attack from the Angel Knight then countered with a slash across it's face, the attack prove no effect eventhough the helmet is cracked and torn

With her sword in hand Artemis charged at Washington and she lifts her sword down at him but the steel arm bands blocked it then he kicked her to the stomach. She staggers back then she throws up blood as she's still suffering from the sonic cannon. She's then struck across the jaw by Washington

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Exodus City PD

"Say cheese"

"Boasting is of the arrogant and insecure fool. I suggest you prove boast" New York said to Stronghold

Swords flash and Carmilla is in an epic duel with a winged Angel Knight, her hearing picked up what sounded like someone is playing a guitar. She blocked an attack from the Angel Knight then countered with a slash across it's face, the attack prove no effect eventhough the helmet is cracked and torn

With her sword in hand Artemis charged at Washington and she lifts her sword down at him but the steel arm bands blocked it then he kicked her to the stomach. She staggers back then she throws up blood as she's still suffering from the sonic cannon. She's then struck across the jaw by Washington

"Not much of a talker huh? Fine by me." Stronghold pounded on the ground and sent a shockwave towards him.

more_horiz
New York stomps his foot on the ground causing the ground beneath him to crack and he absorbed the shockwave. His upper clothing was torn but he remained unscathed then he balled his fist then he crouches and shoots at Stronghold. Bringing his hand back he struck him hard at his stomach then quickly gets a stop light and strikes him at the back of his head

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
New York stomps his foot on the ground causing the ground beneath him to crack and he absorbed the shockwave. His upper clothing was torn but he remained unscathed then he balled his fist then he crouches and shoots at Stronghold. Bringing his hand back he struck him hard at his stomach then quickly gets a stop light and strikes him at the back of his head

Stronghold skidded along the ground for several feet away. He got up and looked back at him. "Hey, answer me something: What kind of a$$hole sends a gang of psycho's after his own daughter?" Stronghold asked as he super leaped over to him and kicked New York as hard as he could across the face, sending him crashing into the side of a parked truck.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

Stronghold skidded along the ground for several feet away. He got up and looked back at him. "Hey, answer me something: What kind of a$$hole sends a gang of psycho's after his own daughter?" Stronghold asked as he super leaped over to him and kicked New York as hard as he could across the face, sending him crashing into the side of a parked truck.

New York got up out of the truck" Oh please. Do not insult me by stooping to insults directed at my crew. If you think that's going to get me riled up think again. As far as our employer goes. That's none of your concern." His hand shot out a massive sonic cannon at Stronghold that sends him back and crashes into a building. New York leaped then lands right infront of the building" Think about this boy. Is endangering the lives of a lot of people in this city worth the life of one individual?"

He pointed his hand at him and fired another sonic cannon that was big enough to blow out the whole interior from where Stronghold is and blasted him out of the building" I'm sure that regardless of your reasons the civilians would think differently"

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

New York got up out of the truck" Oh please. Do not insult me by stooping to insults directed at my crew. If you think that's going to get me riled up think again. As far as our employer goes. That's none of your concern." His hand shot out a massive sonic cannon at Stronghold that sends him back and crashes into a building. New York leaped then lands right infront of the building" Think about this boy. Is endangering the lives of a lot of people in this city worth the life of one individual?"

He pointed his hand at him and fired another sonic cannon that was big enough to blow out the whole interior from where Stronghold is and blasted him out of the building" I'm sure that regardless of your reasons the civilians would think differently"

Stronghold yelled out as he was blasted out of the building and into the wall of another one.

"Did you hear that?" Faith asked Leon as they were approaching the area that the speedsters were last seen. "It sounded like bombs going off."

He picked himself up and looked into the building. The interior where the sound blast hit was utterly destroyed and the people inside were either dead or writhing in pain. "You...you crazy sonova bitch!" Stronghold stood up and rushed him. The two began clashing, both just laying into each other with incredibly powerful blows.

more_horiz
*RIIIINNGGG!* *RIIIINGGG!* RIIINNNG!*

"Where are you? Come on, pick up!" Lara continued to try calling him on his cell phone. She opened the door to his room and almost dropped the phone when she saw his cell sitting on the dresser, plugged into the charger. She reached out and flipped it open, it was on and it had the messages she had sent on it. Tears welled up in her eyes as she continued to hear the explosions in the city. "Oh Matthew...where are you?" She had tried calling Flannery. No answer. She tried calling Jennifer but she wasn't home. She tried calling Dinah. No answer. In desperation, she called Hank.
Oliver was watching the news downstairs. His fingers clenched into fists. Matthew, his son, and his son's friends could be out there right now in the middle of all this. He waited for news from Lara. If nothing came of that, he would go out and look for him himself.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:

"Where are you? Come on, pick up!" Lara continued to try calling him on his cell phone. She opened the door to his room and almost dropped the phone when she saw his cell sitting on the dresser, plugged into the charger. She reached out and flipped it open, it was on and it had the messages she had sent on it. Tears welled up in her eyes as she continued to hear the explosions in the city. "Oh Matthew...where are you?" She had tried calling Flannery. No answer. She tried calling Jennifer but she wasn't home. She tried calling Dinah. No answer. In desperation, she called Hank.
Oliver was watching the news downstairs. His fingers clenched into fists. Matthew, his son, and his son's friends could be out there right now in the middle of all this. He waited for news from Lara. If nothing came of that, he would go out and look for him himself.

Hank was pacing back and fourth, running both his hands over his hair. He hears his cell phone then he picked it up" Hello?"

After Stronghold struck him to the jaw with another blow New York grabbed his fist with another" Tsk. I suppose that answered my question" He grabbed Stronghold by the throat with another hand and lifts him up off his feet. Squeezing his throat tighter" All you're doing is just increasing the possibility of an unfortunate casualty" the middle of his chest glowed then a massive energy cannon fired at stronghold. New York had let him go at that time and Stronghold is seen crashing through a city bus

Artemis staggered then held against the wall, she lunged her sword forward at Washington but he knocked it away then punched her to the stomach then kneed her to the face. Artemis crashed to the floor then she reached into her pouch and threw smoke pellets at him

"A very clever trick, effective if up against you're usual criminal element. Yet when against someone who have been trained to adapt to it" Washington spinkicked her to the chest as she got up" Not effective enough"

"Why are you doing this?!!! What has Artemis ever done to you!!!" Ultra Girl said as she used her TK to push him off the tree branch but Louisiana stopped himself and floated in the air. He did a spell which animated the treebranch that Ultra Girl is on and it wrapped around her legs, binding her" All part of the job lass. Nothing more" Louisiana said

Carmilla crashed through the wall and into what looked like a dance club, thankfully it's vacant. She looked around and still hears the music( I wonder if that's the source of this knight that's attacking me?) she thought to herself. She sees the Angel Knight flying at her(Screw it. The only way to defeat it is to eliminate the source) She avoided it then she flies off to chase after the source of the music

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

Hank was pacing back and fourth, running both his hands over his hair. He hears his cell phone then he picked it up" Hello?"

After Stronghold struck him to the jaw with another blow New York grabbed his fist with another" Tsk. I suppose that answered my question" He grabbed Stronghold by the throat with another hand and lifts him up off his feet. Squeezing his throat tighter" All you're doing is just increasing the possibility of an unfortunate casualty" the middle of his chest glowed then a massive energy cannon fired at stronghold. New York had let him go at that time and Stronghold is seen crashing through a city bus

Artemis staggered then held against the wall, she lunged her sword forward at Washington but he knocked it away then punched her to the stomach then kneed her to the face. Artemis crashed to the floor then she reached into her pouch and threw smoke pellets at him

"A very clever trick, effective if up against you're usual criminal element. Yet when against someone who have been trained to adapt to it" Washington spinkicked her to the chest as she got up" Not effective enough"

"Why are you doing this?!!! What has Artemis ever done to you!!!" Ultra Girl said as she used her TK to push him off the tree branch but Louisiana stopped himself and floated in the air. He did a spell which animated the treebranch that Ultra Girl is on and it wrapped around her legs, binding her" All part of the job lass. Nothing more" Louisiana said

Carmilla crashed through the wall and into what looked like a dance club, thankfully it's vacant. She looked around and still hears the music( I wonder if that's the source of this knight that's attacking me?) she thought to herself. She sees the Angel Knight flying at her(Screw it. The only way to defeat it is to eliminate the source) She avoided it then she flies off to chase after the source of the music

"Hank! Is Matthew there? What about Flannery? Where are they?!"

"GAAAAAAAHHH!" Stronghold smashed through the bus and through a wall and into a building, soaring through the air, into the mall, and slamming down onto the floor. Luckily, it appeared empty. The people must have gone running when the battles started. He groaned and rolled over onto his stomach, lay in pain for a few moments and then got up and ran for it, trying to find a place to hide, recover and come up with a plan.

more_horiz
bounce
cheers

more_horiz
Stronghold found a place to hide and caught his breath. He was getting wrecked here and his wounds from earlier weren't helping things. It was clear brute force would not work. He needed a strategy. (Think about....think....he has vulnerable points...neck, eyes, ears, groin, joints. Jump out when you find him and hit those areas. Hit the soft spots and he'll go down. You can do this. You can do this. You've already beaten one of them, you can do it again. Alright, show time. I just hope Artemis is okay.)

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Stronghold found a place to hide and caught his breath. He was getting wrecked here and his wounds from earlier weren't helping things. It was clear brute force would not work. He needed a strategy. (Think about....think....he has vulnerable points...neck, eyes, ears, groin, joints. Jump out when you find him and hit those areas. Hit the soft spots and he'll go down. You can do this. You can do this. You've already beaten one of them, you can do it again. Alright, show time. I just hope Artemis is okay.)

Seeing where Stronghold ran off New York continues his search for him

Ultra Girl uses TK to get her bindings off her but finds them being stronger than usual then finds other tree limbs wrapping her arms and pulling her up off her feet.

Carmilla was flying around Exodus till she sees legions of the angel knights after her(Must be getting closer as re-enforcements have arrived). The Legions of Angel Knights flew down at her with their weapons drawn

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

Ultra Girl uses TK to get her bindings off her but finds them being stronger than usual then finds other tree limbs wrapping her arms and pulling her up off her feet.

Carmilla was flying around Exodus till she sees legions of the angel knights after her(Must be getting closer as re-enforcements have arrived). The Legions of Angel Knights flew down at her with their weapons drawn

Stronghold waited for the right time and then leaped out at him and slammed into New York, grabbed him, and kneed him super hard in his groin area and then followed that up with an elbow to the throat.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

Stronghold waited for the right time and then leaped out at him and slammed into New York, grabbed him, and kneed him super hard in his groin area and then followed that up with an elbow to the throat.

"Kinda tickled"New York quickly grabbed Stronghold by the eyes and his thumbs pressed up against them he then took Stronghold and slamned his head hard through the wall a few times then New York returned the favor by kneeing him to the groin a couple of times then elbowed him to the ground" Trained assassin, capable of handling that kind of punishment. Also protected underneath. Not a moron"

OT:

For some reason I picture New York with a Cockney accent

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

"Kinda tickled"New York quickly grabbed Stronghold by the eyes and his thumbs pressed up against them he then took Stronghold and slamned his head hard through the wall a few times then New York returned the favor by kneeing him to the groin a couple of times then elbowed him to the ground" Trained assassin, capable of handling that kind of punishment. Also protected underneath. Not a moron"

OT:

For some reason I picture New York with a Cockney accent

"Aaaaahhhhh...nnngghh...that's debatable." Stronghold forced a smile as he tried to get up. (The HELL is this guy? A cyborg?!) Stronghold dug his fingers into the wall and pulled himself to his feet. "rrrghhh...Come on sonic-boom...is that all you got?" He asked before turning and giving him a haymaker.

more_horiz
To be continued cause, by tomorrow, it's gonna be a bumpy ride!!!

more_horiz
Legato wrote:

Ultra Girl uses her TK again and it caused the tree limbs to crack but the crack's started to regrow(Dang it!!!)

"Navitas Erogo!" A energy blast burst out of Louisiana's hand and it struck Ultra Girl, she yelled as it struck her then yelled again. The spell repeated a few times and Ultra Girl's screams echoed throughout the forrest.

Ultra Girl slumped down, panting quietly.

"Nothing personal lass" Louisiana said

Ultra Girl mustered up enough strength to say"I believe you"

"What makes you think so?" Louisiana said

"I....sensed confliction from you" Ultra Girl said" Not particularly fond of this are you?"

" Clever. Maybe you should have a career in psychiatry" Louisiana said

"Not much of a suits person" Ultra Girl responded

"It's not too late to back out of this you know" Louisiana said

"I'd never turn my back on the ones I care about, just as you'd never turn your back on your crew. Besides, I couldn't face myself if I do" Ultra Girl said" I'm also sorry for what I'm about to do"

"Whats that?" Louisiana said then Ultra Girl coughed up blood from the previous attack then she sent a massive TK at Louisiana, it was enough to tear the ground apart and sent Louisiana flying he crashed into a tree and land on the ground. Louisiana spits out blood as he clutched his ribs( Definite bruised ribs.) he grits his teeth and gets up

Ultra Girl crashed on the ground as the restraints is released

Louisiana appeared before her, seeing her struggling to get up. Jaw tightened he says to her" Stay down"

Ultra Girl reached up her hand and shot him with a blast of TK, despite the barrier it was enough to stagger him a bit but not as powerful as the last one

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Legato wrote:

Ultra Girl uses her TK again and it caused the tree limbs to crack but the crack's started to regrow(Dang it!!!)

"Navitas Erogo!" A energy blast burst out of Louisiana's hand and it struck Ultra Girl, she yelled as it struck her then yelled again. The spell repeated a few times and Ultra Girl's screams echoed throughout the forrest.

Ultra Girl slumped down, panting quietly.

"Nothing personal lass" Louisiana said

Ultra Girl mustered up enough strength to say"I believe you"

"What makes you think so?" Louisiana said

"I....sensed confliction from you" Ultra Girl said" Not particularly fond of this are you?"

" Clever. Maybe you should have a career in psychiatry" Louisiana said

"Not much of a suits person" Ultra Girl responded

"It's not too late to back out of this you know" Louisiana said

"I'd never turn my back on the ones I care about, just as you'd never turn your back on your crew. Besides, I couldn't face myself if I do" Ultra Girl said" I'm also sorry for what I'm about to do"

"Whats that?" Louisiana said then Ultra Girl coughed up blood from the previous attack then she sent a massive TK at Louisiana, it was enough to tear the ground apart and sent Louisiana flying he crashed into a tree and land on the ground. Louisiana spits out blood as he clutched his ribs( Definite bruised ribs.) he grits his teeth and gets up

Ultra Girl crashed on the ground as the restraints is released

Louisiana appeared before her, seeing her struggling to get up. Jaw tightened he says to her" Stay down"

Ultra Girl reached up her hand and shot him with a blast of TK, despite the barrier it was enough to stagger him a bit but not as powerful as the last one

TK vs Magic is always an interesting idea for a fight and love the nod to Mindtrix.

more_horiz
Leon ran about a few blocks then ducked behind a vehicle, with his gun raised he looked on at the fight then called out" This is Leon, Detective of the Exodus City PD. Stop the senseless fighting now and put your hands over your heads over your head"

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Leon ran about a few blocks then ducked behind a vehicle, with his gun raised he looked on at the fight then called out" This is Leon, Detective of the Exodus City PD. Stop the senseless fighting now and put your hands over your heads over your head"

The speedsters paused their fight and turned to him. (What the...Leon? When did he get here?) With her distracted for the moment, Dude rushed her and gave her a super speed punch across the face. Velocity Lass was sent flying through the air and ht the ground hard. "Stupid kid!" She jumped back to her feet.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

The speedsters paused their fight and turned to him. (What the...Leon? When did he get here?) With her distracted for the moment, Dude rushed her and gave her a super speed punch across the face. Velocity Lass was sent flying through the air and ht the ground hard. "Stupid kid!" She jumped back to her feet.

Leon fired in the air a few times to provide a warning shot to get their attention" For the lives of the civilians, I authorize that the both of you stop this right now!!!"

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

Leon fired in the air a few times to provide a warning shot to get their attention" For the lives of the civilians, I authorize that the both of you stop this right now!!!"

Dude held up his hands. "Officer, I assure you, I am a superhero and this is a super villain."

"Leon....put your gun down. You don't know what you're getting yourself into."

more_horiz
Flashback

Taking a break from traing Carmilla tossed Esmeralda a bottle of blood" Gratitude" Esmeralda said then took a sip then noticed a taste thats not too common from the usual she drinks(Pigs blood)" Ever tried human" she asked after she took a sip

"Never cared for it" Carmilla took a sip from her bottle

"Never cared or are afraid of where it may lead to if you do drink mortal blood?" Esmeralda asked

"Maybe a bit of both" Carmilla said

"Intriguing how you share traits of both mortal and vampire, yet fight so hard to contain the latter when that too is more of a strength than a weakness which should be embraced as equally as as your mortal half" Esmeralda said

"As you've seen I have" Carmilla said

"Only a small portion but from the times I've been training with you I know you've been holding back the full potential of your other half. While you have used a portion of it to gain you tactical favor into battle it isn't unleashed entirely" Esmeralda said

End Flashback

Carmilla crashed down to the ground, favoring her jaw then she moved to avoid a sword slash from one of the Angel Knights and blocked the sword of another then shoved it to one of the angel knights behind it. Legions of the Angel Knights surround her and Carmilla still hears the tune play throughoug but unlike the last time the volume has increased.

Another Angel Knight lunges at her then with a slash she slices the knight in half, her training with Esmeralda has paid off.

Groups of them started to dogpile her but Carmilla leaped into the air then she threw her sword at them and it cut it's way through the group of angels that was after her. The sword is then summoned back.

She then makes her way to the clock tower.

Quantum: Ultra Girl - Page 5 Bul10

Carmilla runs along the edges of the tower making her journey upwards towards the large structure with the Angel Knights following, she continued to cut her path from the army as her focused path reaches ever closer.

Her senses blocked out everything else around her other than her intended target, she heard a heartbeat that sounded faint but it started to get ever so louder. She can hear the blood of her target flowing. Carmilla's breathing started to become ragged. Her eyes started to shift more wildly then when she got closer she jumped then phased through the clock of the tower then as she got inside the landed on the platform. She looked at her target and say with her teeth flashing" Found you"

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

Dude held up his hands. "Officer, I assure you, I am a superhero and this is a super villain."

"Leon....put your gun down. You don't know what you're getting yourself into."

"Really kid? From the looks of the chaos here and the reports the department's been getting from frightened civilians that term is becoming a little grey. Now someone, I don't care who, is going to explain whats going on here" Leon said

OT: Aaaand we'll stop at here. Will return to this once we've wrap up New York vs Stronghold with Ultra Girl following after Smile

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply