ZDEMNSRPGFORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ZDEMNSRPGFORUMLog in

RPG Forum

CAU Prime: Reaper: The Early Years

power_settings_newLogin to reply
4 posters

descriptionCAU Prime: Reaper: The Early Years - Page 5 EmptyRe: CAU Prime: Reaper: The Early Years

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Congrats on 4,000 posts!Very Happy 
thanks dude!

Raymell would go skulking around, checking the GPS device he had tracking his subordinates. three wer estopped, but they were surrounded by cops apparently. He was glad Vincent VEin gave him this, all for just a small cut of his profits
After a minute, the device beeped. He looked down and noticed another four of them had been stopped. Soon followed by another three. And another group.
"The fugg?" he'd say, walking to the closest group that was still up. He was gonna get ot he bottom of this, that's for sure
Just as he was arriving and his followers were walking over to him, gas grenades were thrown down and burst open. His followers coughed and hacked and were quickly taken down as the smoke surrounded them and then armored fists collided with Raymell.
sending blood splattering from his lip, her hitting the only part of his body that was uncovered. Reaper could hear cop cars coming in the distance, with someone ont he street muttering "man they're all over tonight, aren't they?"

descriptionCAU Prime: Reaper: The Early Years - Page 5 EmptyRe: CAU Prime: Reaper: The Early Years

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Congrats on 4,000 posts!Very Happy 

thanks dude!

Raymell would go skulking around, checking the GPS device he had tracking his subordinates. three wer estopped, but they were surrounded by cops apparently. He was glad Vincent VEin gave him this, all for just a small cut of his profits

After a minute, the device beeped. He looked down and noticed another four of them had been stopped. Soon followed by another three. And another group.

"The fugg?" he'd say, walking to the closest group that was still up. He was gonna get ot he bottom of this, that's for sure

Just as he was arriving and his followers were walking over to him, gas grenades were thrown down and burst open. His followers coughed and hacked and were quickly taken down as the smoke surrounded them and then armored fists collided with Raymell.

sending blood splattering from his lip, her hitting the only part of his body that was uncovered. Reaper could hear cop cars coming in the distance, with someone ont he street muttering "man they're all over tonight, aren't they?"

Reaper broke Raymell's wrist and then vanished in the smoke. By the time the cop's arrived, the smoke was cleared up and Reaper was gone, leaving only the unconscious Raymell and his followers.

more_horiz
Vincent Vein would be getting calls, numerous calls from various clients

it was as if someone was systematically eliminating them or something. He did NOT like it

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:

it was as if someone was systematically eliminating them or something. He did NOT like it

After a few seconds, he got another call. This one was silent for a few moments before speaking to him in a cold, bone chilling voice: "I'm Coming For You."

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:

After a few seconds, he got another call. This one was silent for a few moments before speaking to him in a cold, bone chilling voice: "I'm Coming For You."
"WHO THE FU..." he' dsay, before clutching the phone tightly, then taking a deep breath. His response was cool, collected a=nd calm. "Bring it then" was his reply, placing the phone down gently

"Y'sound all pent up and stressed, mind if I help you unwind? Lily would ask, her long red hair braided as she sauntered over. Shen stood in the corner, quiet

"Yes, that'd be nice, that would be nice...Shen, I'm leaving for the night, watch my office" he'd tell the large teenager, who'd merely nod

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:

"WHO THE FU..." he' dsay, before clutching the phone tightly, then taking a deep breath. His response was cool, collected a=nd calm. "Bring it then" was his reply, placing the phone down gently

"Y'sound all pent up and stressed, mind if I help you unwind? Lily would ask, her long red hair braided as she sauntered over. Shen stood in the corner, quiet

"Yes, that'd be nice, that would be nice...Shen, I'm leaving for the night, watch my office" he'd tell the large teenager, who'd merely nod

Reaper stood atop a skyscraper and watched his office building. "Computer: Get me the schematics of Vein Enterprises Main Office Building. Address 2497 Hazy Treasure Lane."

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:

Reaper stood atop a skyscraper and watched his office building. "Computer: Get me the schematics of Vein Enterprises Main Office Building. Address 2497 Hazy Treasure Lane."
She'd see it was a building he bought with his promotion to partner in her father's law firm. It was mainly a abuilding he used for, alternative clients, out and out criminals as Sable would put it. Lilith would open the door for Vincent, then, surprisingly, look around, turning up to look at the buildings....

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:

She'd see it was a building he bought with his promotion to partner in her father's law firm. It was mainly a abuilding he used for, alternative clients, out and out criminals as Sable would put it. Lilith would open the door for Vincent, then, surprisingly, look around, turning up to look at the buildings....

Reaper stepped backwards, vanishing into the shadows for the moment, before Lilith could see her. She would make her presence known, but first, she would strike fear into his heart by making a statement and bring down the men in his building and securing the files. And then the fun would really begin.

more_horiz
As she prepared to stalk itnot he building, Shen stayed at guard, a standing meditation almost

Lilith drove, looking in the rearview, then shook her head. She didn't see anything, she's just being paranoid

"Anything wrong Lilith?"

"naw boss, just being paranoid, but better safe than sorry, right?"

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
As she prepared to stalk itnot he building, Shen stayed at guard, a standing meditation almost

Lilith drove, looking in the rearview, then shook her head. She didn't see anything, she's just being paranoid

"Anything wrong Lilith?"

"naw boss, just being paranoid, but better safe than sorry, right?"

Reaper zoomed in on their license plate and memorized it before turning her attention back to the building. Finding a fuse box and the generators, she decided to target those first. Leaping off of the building, she shot out her grapple and swung onto the roof. Walking over to the generator, she attached an explosive to it and then spread out her cape and glided down to the ground, behind a trio of men taking a smoke break. Reaper dropped down the rest of the way and landed on one man and spread her arms out, shooting tranq darts into the necks of the other two. Dropping all three men in seconds.
Reaper then turned around and walked inside.

She changed the vision of her helmet so that she could see through objects and moved around the machinery and boxes around the room, systematically taking out the remaining men around the room. Once the room had been cleared, Reaper found the generators and fuse box and set explosives on them as well. Reaper walked up the stairs and then detonated all three explosives, blasting them apart and shutting down the power to the entire building. Reaper switched to night vision.

more_horiz
NOTHING WAS HERE BEFORE

As the generators shut down, the building went completely black. Some of the men left there for a night shift were bewildered, opening up their flash lights

Last edited by Froggy on Thu Dec 12, 2013 6:21 am; edited 1 time in total

more_horiz

OT: Reaper wasn't blowing up the building, just the generators and just enough to only bust those and shut down the power to make it easier to fight her way through his men.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:

OT: Reaper wasn't blowing up the building, just the generators and just enough to only bust those and shut down the power to make it easier to fight her way through his men.
my bad guy

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:

my bad guy

It's cool, I mentioned explosives, so it was a common mistake.

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
NOTHING WAS HERE BEFORE

As the generators shut down, the building went completely black. Some of the men left there for a night shift were bewildered, opening up their flash lights
edited for great justice

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
NOTHING WAS HERE BEFORE

With Reaper's stealth and the darkness and the confusion, it was child's play for Reaper to sneak up on the guards and quickly knock them out before continuing.

As Reaper continued on her way, she was able to travel the building and handle the guards and others without making a sound, though she left the workers alone.

Arriving up on the seventh floor, Reaper looked up and saw Shen waiting at the top of the stairs.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
NOTHING WAS HERE BEFORE

With Reaper's stealth and the darkness and the confusion, it was child's play for Reaper to sneak up on the guards and quickly knock them out before continuing.

As Reaper continued on her way, she was able to travel the building and handle the guards and others without making a sound, though she left the workers alone.

Arriving up on the seventh floor, Reaper looked up and saw Shen waiting at the top of the stairs.
And he was massive. Seven feet tall, 285 pounds of raw muscle. He had bandages wrapped around massive knuckles, covered up by a freakishly large sweatshirt and sweatpants.

"Something was up, guess it's you" is all he'd say, staring at her. "I'd leave if I were you" he'd tell her, cracking his knuckles

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
NOTHING WAS HERE BEFORE

And he was massive. Seven feet tall, 285 pounds of raw muscle. He had bandages wrapped around massive knuckles, covered up by a freakishly large sweatshirt and sweatpants.

"Something was up, guess it's you" is all he'd say, staring at her. "I'd leave if I were you" he'd tell her, cracking his knuckles

"I will give you chance to surrender. Take it and stand down or I will bring you down by force." Reaper replied, authoritatively.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
NOTHING WAS HERE BEFORE

"I will give you chance to surrender. Take it and stand down or I will bring you down by force." Reaper replied, authoritatively.
Shen would roll his neck, cracking it, then speed towards Reaper way faster than someone of his size should. She'd then feel his massive fist against her chest,slamming her through a wall.

"C'mon, force me bro" Shen would say, cracking his knuckles

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
NOTHING WAS HERE BEFORE

Shen would roll his neck, cracking it, then speed towards Reaper way faster than someone of his size should. She'd then feel his massive fist against her chest,slamming her through a wall.

"C'mon, force me bro" Shen would say, cracking his knuckles

The body armor and shock absorbers inside blunted the majority of the force and withstood it but Sable still felt some pain as she picked herself up. (As strong as I thought. I'm going to have to be careful.) She readied herself for his next attack and Shen rushed down the stairs as fast as before and kicked at her but Reaper was prepared this time and side stepped, grabbed his leg, swept him off his feet and swung him through the same hole in the wall that he kicked her into. As Shen was picking himself up, Reaper dropped a gas grenade and jumped away to put distance between them.

more_horiz
Sable would see the gas from her grenade dissipate as Shen clapped his hands. He then leaped into the air, his right leg held high as he slammed down on her with an axe kick from his massive seven foot frame

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Sable would see the gas from her grenade dissipate as Shen clapped his hands. He then leaped into the air, his right leg held high as he slammed down on her with an axe kick from his massive seven foot frame

Reaper only barely managed to side step this and hit him with a quick strike in the throat before kicking his knee and then elbowing and kicking him in the stomach. But Shen shrugged off her hits and retaliated and Reaper dodged like her life depended on it, barely able to avoid his attacks. She tried to return her own but Shen blocked whatever she threw at him. Shen blocked a punch and struck Reaper in the chest with a punch, sending her flying several feet away and making her slide along the floor. Sable gritted her teeth, feeling like she was just hit by a cannonball full force. She was trying to pick herself up when Shen suddenly flipped over to her and kicked Reaper up into the ceiling, her armored body cracking it and causing to fall down and settle on the floor, and then punched her away when she came back down. Reaper smashed a chair and knocked over a table she collided with. She rolled over on her back, dazed.
(Get up. Get up dammit! GET UP!) That was the only thought in her head as she dug the claws of her gauntlet into the floor and pushed herself to her feet.
All those years of hard training, practicing until her knuckles bled and her bones cracked, pushing herself to the brink of exhaustion as she fought for days on end, building up her body and honing herself to physical perfection, it would not be for nothing. The pain she put herself through far exceeded whatever this man could do to her. Then, as Reaper stood tall once more, she thought of something she hadn't before. Pain, training, anatomy. Reaper stared Shen down and studied him. A straight up fight would get her killed at this rate, so she would have to switch up her fighting methods, combine her skills and technology to fight him, and now that she had the chance to think, she knew exactly how to do it. True, Sable was never as good at this method of fighting as Gryphon and Jape, but she knew enough to be effective.
Shen rushed her and Reaper reacted quickly and threw out her trick cape at him. The cape stretched out and wrapped around his arm and she pulled him forward, surprising him and using his own momentum to her advantage. Reaper readied her strike, remembering what Lady Liberty had taught her.

"To effect the brain with a strike, avoid the skull. It is hard due to needing to protect the brain. Instead, strike the chin with a palm strike from thirty degrees below. If done correctly, this will cause a dislocation of the jaw and the brain to shake."

Using his surprise to her advantage, Reaper struck his chin as hard as she could with the palm strike before releasing him from her cape hold and kicking his feet and flipping him. Reaper reached back and pulled out one of her multi-purpose skull bombs, a blue one with an electric charge, and dashed away as the stunned Shen was recovering.

more_horiz
OOC: Well that was cool, kinda encapsulated that Shen is pretty raw and showed Reaper digging deep

"Mother#)#)#) parlor tricks! HRRAAGGGGHAGHA" was all she'd hear as Shen roared, turning around. His uniform was torn, bits of it were gone, and he had a scowl across his face, dashing towards her with a metal girder ready to swing

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
OOC: Well that was cool, kinda encapsulated that Shen is pretty raw and showed Reaper digging deep

"Mother#)#)#) parlor tricks! HRRAAGGGGHAGHA" was all she'd hear as Shen roared, turning around. His uniform was torn, bits of it were gone, and he had a scowl across his face, dashing towards her with a metal girder ready to swing

OT: Thank you!  cheers 

(You haven't seen the half of it. The show's about to begin.) Reaper tossed the skull bomb at the girder, causing it to burst into a blast of electricity, which traveled down the girder to shock Shen.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:

OT: Thank you!  cheers 

(You haven't seen the half of it. The show's about to begin.) Reaper tossed the skull bomb at the girder, causing it to burst into a blast of electricity, which traveled down the girder to shock Shen.
SHen growled as he dropped the girder, grabbing his head and a pillar, his hands digging into it as he still tried to drag himself over to Reaper. Each step was a tortured stomp, plodding over to her as he fought each fiber in his being to give up, slamming a hand in a wall and making a crater before pulling to a halt, muttering some string of curses as he slowed down, hands and head drooping

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply