ZDEMNSRPGFORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ZDEMNSRPGFORUMLog in

RPG Forum

CAU Prime: Reaper: The Early Years

power_settings_newLogin to reply
4 posters

descriptionCAU Prime: Reaper: The Early Years - Page 7 EmptyRe: CAU Prime: Reaper: The Early Years

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Reaper knows how to make an intro. Very Happy 

Dang right! Hang out with Jape, you pick up a few things.  Laughing 

descriptionCAU Prime: Reaper: The Early Years - Page 7 EmptyRe: CAU Prime: Reaper: The Early Years

more_horiz
At his mansion, Vincent Vein would shatter a wine glass out of rage

It was this reaper AGAIN, and now she somehow stole his files? Who could ha-shit

Sable, it was Dragomir. She probably picked up a few things in her travels.

"So, she's forced my hand. Lilith! Take me to the airport, calling in some last favors!" he'd tell her, phone in hand as he scrambled to the limo.

"Yeah it was, how did this Reaper get this information I wonder, and how's the firm going to take thi-SABLE!" Chin would shout, as the two ducked to avoid a flying table. They'd see Shen outside, rioting with gang members

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
At his mansion, Vincent Vein would shatter a wine glass out of rage

It was this reaper AGAIN, and now she somehow stole his files? Who could ha-shit

Sable, it was Dragomir. She probably picked up a few things in her travels.

"So, she's forced my hand. Lilith! Take me to the airport, calling in some last favors!" he'd tell her, phone in hand as he scrambled to the limo.

"Yeah it was, how did this Reaper get this information I wonder, and how's the firm going to take thi-SABLE!" Chin would shout, as the two ducked to avoid a flying table. They'd see Shen outside, rioting with gang members

"Ah jeeze. Thanks for the save." Sable looked out the window and down at her dress. This was not designed for fighting, not to mention how many innocents could get hurt. Pressing a second button on her watch, she signaled her computer to send Phantom: The Reaper Car to her location. "This is bad....alright, we need to make our way out the back." She also pulled out her phone and quickly texted a message to Mary Crossenberg, sending her the information on Vincent.

more_horiz
As they made their way out back, Sable would hear Shen slam the front door open. "Tear the streets up! Anarchy in the streets!" He'd shout as more gangsters rushed the restaurant, one if them spotting Sable and Chin. As he rushed towards them, Chin would axe kick the guy, sending him flying back.

Mary would send the information to the TSA as Vincent arrived at the airport. He'd step out of the limo, only to phave Lilith chop him in the back of the neck and leave him near the entrance of the airport and run ftl
The limo into the night.

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
As they made their way out back, Sable would hear Shen slam the front door open. "Tear the streets up! Anarchy in the streets!" He'd shout as more gangsters rushed the restaurant, one if them spotting Sable and Chin. As he rushed  towards them, Chin would axe kick the guy, sending him flying back.

Mary would send the information to the TSA as Vincent arrived at the airport. He'd step out of the limo, only to phave Lilith chop him in the back of the neck and leave him near the entrance of the airport and run ftl
The limo into the night.  

Sable quickly grabbed a knife as she saw a gangster pulling a gun and flung it over to him, the knife sliding into the gun just as he pulled the trigger, causing the gun to backfire in his hand. Seizing their chance, Sable and Chin ran outside. "Follow me!" She said and began to climb the fire escape. Trusting Sable's judgment, Chin followed her. The two climbed to the top of the building and Sable looked around. Seeing what she was looking for, the distortion in the air, Sable grabbed his arm and ran forward. "Gonna need you to trust me for a moment okay?" She asked as they got closer to the edge and then Sable jumped off with Chin in her arms and....they landed inside of a highly advanced car. Sable put it on autopilot and walked over to a capsule that had the shape of a black suit inside of it. "Don't worry, it's got cloaking, so we've got time to get ready. This car will take you to a safehouse." She paused. "By the way, I'm Reaper."

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
As they made their way out back, Sable would hear Shen slam the front door open. "Tear the streets up! Anarchy in the streets!" He'd shout as more gangsters rushed the restaurant, one if them spotting Sable and Chin. As he rushed  towards them, Chin would axe kick the guy, sending him flying back.

The limo into the night.  

Sable quickly grabbed a knife as she saw a gangster pulling a gun and flung it over to him, the knife sliding into the gun just as he pulled the trigger, causing the gun to backfire in his hand. Seizing their chance, Sable and Chin ran outside. "Follow me!" She said and began to climb the fire escape. Trusting Sable's judgment, Chin followed her. The two climbed to the top of the building and Sable looked around. Seeing what she was looking for, the distortion in the air, Sable grabbed his arm and ran forward. "Gonna need you to trust me for a moment okay?" She asked as they got closer to the edge and then Sable jumped off with Chin in her arms and....they landed inside of a highly advanced car. Sable put it on autopilot and walked over to a capsule that had the shape of a black suit inside of it. "Don't worry, it's got cloaking, so we've got time to get ready. This car will take you to a safehouse." She paused. "By the way, I'm Reaper."
Chin took this surprisingly well. "Well, this explains a lot, and a safehiuse? Be careful, you've started up wud the a storm. Stay alive cause we got a lot to talk about" he'd tell her

Or would think as the car took off

Shen would shout, stomping a table in two

"REAPER! I know you're here! I'm out of a job because of youuuu! Fight me man to man chump, see if I don't break you like a >>¥*<<n kit kat!"

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:

The limo into the night.  

Chin took this surprisingly well. "Well, this explains a lot, and a safehiuse? Be careful, you've started up wud the a storm. Stay alive cause we got a lot to talk about" he'd tell her

"REAPER! I know you're here! I'm out of a job because of youuuu! Fight me man to man chump, see if I don't break you like a >>¥*<<n kit kat!"

Reaper ejected from the vehicle and used her cloak to guide down quickly on them, knockout gas canisters in each hand. She opened them up as she flew over the heads of the thugs, dropping them quickly. She flew into the restaurant and straightened up and kicked Shen off of a table and sent him flying into a wall. With Shen still injured from her sucker punch, Reaper threw a dark grey skull bomb at him and when it exploded against his body, it took the form of a grey liquid that quickly hardened, trapping him.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:

The limo into the night.  

Reaper ejected from the vehicle and used her cloak to guide down quickly on them, knockout gas canisters in each hand. She opened them up as she flew over the heads of the thugs, dropping them quickly. She flew into the restaurant and straightened up and kicked Shen off of a table and sent him flying into a wall. With Shen still injured from her sucker punch, Reaper threw a dark grey skull bomb at him and when it exploded against his body, it took the form of a grey liquid that quickly hardened, trapping him.

With Shen bound, she threw a tranquilizer dart his neck, hoping to put him to sleep and end this quickly. The tranquilizer started working but Shen was able to fight it off and focused his chi, internalizing it and using it's power to increase his muscle strength. With a ferocious yell, he broke free of the mold that held his torso in place and slammed his fists down on the part surrounding his legs, freeing him up completely. Reaper was already on him though and attacked with a right and left hook, which he shrugged off and punched at her but Reaper, more prepared this time to deal with his superhuman fighting abilities, evading and staying out of his reach while she pulled out two more tranquilizers. Shen was fast though and he kicked a table at her, sending it flying across the room. Reaper leaped over it, flipped in the air and attempted to bring down the tranq's on him but Shen caught her wrists, kneed her in the stomach and then punched Reaper across the room.
She hit a wall and slumped down to the floor. The suit helped but it could only take so much. Sitting back up, she moved her head to the left to dodge a punch from Shen and rolled to the right and then raised up her arms to block a kick from Shen that sent her sliding across the floor until she landed against the bar. Reaper stood up and threw two ropes out to bind him but Shen merely smirked and broke free. Attacking her once more, he flipped in the air and brought his leg down in an axe-kick that burst through the bar and sent the bar-stools flying backwards. Fortunately, the superhero dodged the kick and jumped on his back and jabbed a trang into him. It took affect but he was still able to fling her away. Reaper crashed down on a table and knocked it over.
Grabbing onto a seat, she picked herself up and prepared to finish their fight.

more_horiz
Shen let out a roar that if reaper didn't know better sounded like a monster. "I'm gonna f^#>>>g maul you!" He'd shout rushing towards her, then leaping for a spin kick

more_horiz

She hit a wall and slumped down to the floor. The suit helped but it could only take so much. Sitting back up, she moved her head to the left to dodge a punch from Shen and rolled to the right and then raised up her arms to block a kick from Shen that sent her sliding across the floor until she landed against the bar. Reaper stood up and threw two ropes out to bind him but Shen merely smirked and broke free. Attacking her once more, he flipped in the air and brought his leg down in an axe-kick that burst through the bar and sent the bar-stools flying backwards. Fortunately, the superhero dodged the kick and jumped on his back and jabbed a trang into him. It took affect but he was still able to fling her away. Reaper crashed down on a table and knocked it over.
Grabbing onto a seat, she picked herself up and prepared to finish their fight.

Froggy wrote:
Shen let out a roar that if reaper didn't know better sounded like a monster. "I'm gonna f^#>>>g maul you!" He'd shout rushing towards her, then leaping for a spin kick

Reaper dodged to the left, grabbed the back of his jacket and arm and flung him through the air. He flipped head over heels and landeed against the shelves, knocking drinks down but he pushed right off and flew at her again. Reaper dodged to the right as he came at her and held up his knees and smashed into a wall. He then kicked off the wall hard enough to put cracks in it and flew down after her at an angle and when she dodged that, he jumped off the floor and hit her with a spinning kick. Reaper blocked it but she was still sent flying into the back room. She got to her feet and dodged a dashing punch from Shen that punched into the wall. She then ducked his spinning backhand and punched him twice in the throat, hitting him hard enough to make him back away. Reaper then kicked him in the chest and jaw and then spin kicked him across the face. He withstood these attacks though and kicked her into the kitchen.
Her armor dented, Reaper took a moment to recover from the force of his kicks and pulled herself up to continue the fight.
When he tried his next dash, she was ready. He was a blur of speed, but Reaper was at least quick enough to react to his dash and act on it. She threw two flashbangs right in his face, blinding him for the moment and making him pause. Reaper then flipped over him, pulled out three tranq darts and jabbed them into his back.

more_horiz
well that was badass dude

She slowly collapsed, hitting the ground with a thud. Lilith and Vein were the only two loose ends left for her now

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:

Shen slowly collapsed, hitting the ground with a thud. Lilith and Vein were the only two loose ends left for her now

Reaper took a moment to hunch over a table. After recovering, she hogtied him and dragged Shen outside. The police arrived and pointed guns at Shen and Reaper but she vanished into smoke.

Reaper returned to the safehouse, put in the code and walked in. She took off her helmet and smiled. "Miss Me Chin?"

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:

Shen slowly collapsed, hitting the ground with a thud. Lilith and Vein were the only two loose ends left for her now

Reaper took a moment to hunch over a table. After recovering, she hogtied him and dragged Shen outside. The police arrived and pointed guns at Shen and Reaper but she vanished into smoke.

Reaper returned to the safehouse, put in the code and walked in. She took off her helmet and smiled. "Miss Me Chin?"
Chin stared dumbfounded for a moment. He then picked his jaw up and walked over to Sable.
"So...this is what you're time away was put towards?" He'd ask, looking around the safehouse.

"It makes sense, in a weird sort of way but why? Are you crazy? You could've been maimed or offed by that gang! Or even worse Shen or Lilith!" He'd say, hugging her

Speaking of Lilith, she broke back into Vein's mansion, and was armoring up. Body armor, stun Tonfas, Vein could be captured, but she was not going down to some upstart punk!

After she armored up, Lilith called in to the police station, then let it play on a call into the radio station that was broadcasting, giving away her location

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:

Chin stared dumbfounded for a moment. He then picked his jaw up and walked over to Sable.
"So...this is what you're time away was put towards?" He'd ask, looking around the safehouse.

"It makes sense, in a weird sort of way but why? Are you crazy? You could've been maimed or offed by that gang! Or even worse Shen or Lilith!" He'd say, hugging her

Speaking of Lilith, she broke back into Vein's mansion, and was armoring up. Body armor, stun Tonfas, Vein could be captured, but she was not going down to some upstart punk!

After she armored up, Lilith called in to the police station, then let it play on a call into the radio station that was broadcasting, giving away her location

Sable hugged him back tightly. "Compared to the insanity I faced down with in training, this was nothing." She patted him on the back. She walked across the safehouse and clapped her gloved hands together. "Turn on up! Let's show him the goods."

Secret compartments containing armor, gear, vehicles, a computer console and medical equipment opened up in the floors and rose on up. "This is just one of my secret safe houses. I use it to store equipment and as a safety zone. The tunnel here." A wall opened up. "Leads right to my house and my primary base of operations. We can travel to and from them in complete safety. The security system doesn't recognize anyone except me, other heroes and once I get it keyed in, you." She walked over to the computer and turned it on. "Just wait until I show what this can do." The computer showed a crime in progress. She sat down and clicked on it. They got the message. "So I'm being called out huh. Alright, Chin? I'm leaving you here. You'll be safe. We'll finish talking when I get back....but first..." She removed her dented and damaged armor and replaced it with the fresh suit. As she was changing, Chin saw the bruises on her body. Once she finished changing, the damaged slid down into the floor to be repaired. She grabbed fresh gear and climbed into the car. "I promise that I will explain all of this. But right now, duty calls." The door opened up and she drove open through the tunnel and up into the night sky, driving to Lilith's location.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:

Sable hugged him back tightly. "Compared to the insanity I faced down with in training, this was nothing." She patted him on the back. She walked across the safehouse and clapped her gloved hands together. "Turn on up! Let's show him the goods."

Secret compartments containing armor, gear, vehicles, a computer console and medical equipment opened up in the floors and rose on up. "This is just one of my secret safe houses. I use it to store equipment and as a safety zone. The tunnel here." A wall opened up. "Leads right to my house and my primary base of operations. We can travel to and from them in complete safety. The security system doesn't recognize anyone except me, other heroes and once I get it keyed in, you."  She walked over to the computer and turned it on. "Just wait until I show what this can do." The computer showed a crime in progress. She sat down and clicked on it. They got the message. "So I'm being called out huh. Alright, Chin? I'm leaving you here. You'll be safe. We'll finish talking when I get back....but first..." She removed her dented and damaged armor and replaced it with the fresh suit. As she was changing, Chin saw the bruises on her body. Once she finished changing, the damaged slid down into the floor to be repaired. She grabbed fresh gear and climbed into the car. "I promise that I will explain all of this. But right now, duty calls." The door opened up and she drove open through the tunnel and up into the night sky, driving to Lilith's location.

I trust you Sable, I do is what Chin would think as she drove off.

Once Sable got there and stopped, Lilith wearing a Kevlar bodysuit would leap down onto the stairs in front of Vein's mansion, Tonfas in hand. "I knew something was different about you. Vein was a valuable figurehead here, but you ruined that. You think your travels will help you in fixing this city?" she'd ask, twirling the Tonfas blindingly fast, then posing in a low, crouched stance.

"Prove it to me with your body!" She'd shout, inviting Reaper to attack her

more_horiz

OT: Official! Reaper's Armor!
CAU Prime: Reaper: The Early Years - Page 7 Hm3_beta_4
 Cool 

more_horiz
Admin wrote:

OT: Official! Reaper's Armor!
CAU Prime: Reaper: The Early Years - Page 7 Hm3_beta_4
 Cool 
buffed outtt

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:

Secret compartments containing armor, gear, vehicles, a computer console and medical equipment opened up in the floors and rose on up. "This is just one of my secret safe houses. I use it to store equipment and as a safety zone. The tunnel here." A wall opened up. "Leads right to my house and my primary base of operations. We can travel to and from them in complete safety. The security system doesn't recognize anyone except me, other heroes and once I get it keyed in, you."  She walked over to the computer and turned it on. "Just wait until I show what this can do." The computer showed a crime in progress. She sat down and clicked on it. They got the message. "So I'm being called out huh. Alright, Chin? I'm leaving you here. You'll be safe. We'll finish talking when I get back....but first..." She removed her dented and damaged armor and replaced it with the fresh suit. As she was changing, Chin saw the bruises on her body. Once she finished changing, the damaged slid down into the floor to be repaired. She grabbed fresh gear and climbed into the car. "I promise that I will explain all of this. But right now, duty calls." The door opened up and she drove open through the tunnel and up into the night sky, driving to Lilith's location.

I trust you Sable, I do is what Chin would think as she drove off.

Once Sable got there and stopped, Lilith wearing a Kevlar bodysuit would leap down onto the stairs in front of Vein's mansion, Tonfas in hand. "I knew something was different about you. Vein was a valuable figurehead here, but you ruined that. You think your travels will help you in fixing this city?" she'd ask, twirling the Tonfas blindingly fast, then posing in a low, crouched stance.

"Prove it to me with your body!" She'd shout, inviting Reaper to attack her

"If you think shock-tonfa's are enough to stop me, you are sorely mistaken." Reaper walked forward and waited for her to strike, hands clenched into fists at her sides, keeping her eyes focused on Lilith's, watching her for any sign of attack. When she was close enough, Lilith struck forward with the tonfa but Reaper dodged around her and punched her in the back of the head.

more_horiz
This fight is going to be good Smile 

more_horiz
Legato wrote:

Thanks! Like the armor?

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

Thanks! Like the armor?
Oh yeah. Pretty badass Very Happy 

more_horiz
Lilith flipped forward after the hit, then wrapped her legs around Reaper's neck, planted her hands on the ground and tossed Reaper toward the stairs.

"The Tonfas are for leaving you a vegetable and crossing the people behind the power" Lilith would retort

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Lilith flipped forward after the hit, then wrapped her legs around Reaper's neck, planted her hands on the ground and tossed Reaper toward the stairs.

"The Tonfas are for leaving you a vegetable and crossing the people behind the power" Lilith would retort

Reaper flew all the way over to the steps and stuck out a hand and stopped herself. Her hand cracked the steps and then she pushed herself off of the steps and the flung three shuriken at Lilith who easily deflected them and engaged Reaper again in combat. She swung the tonfas at her but Reaper blocked her arm and then dodged to the right before throwing her. As she was flipping back up to face Reaper, she flipped up her cape at her face, causing Lilith to pause for a moment and then Reaper punched forward, hitting Lilith in the chest and then she stepped in and kneed her in the stomach before kicking her in the face.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:

Reaper flew all the way over to the steps and stuck out a hand and stopped herself. Her hand cracked the steps and then she pushed herself off of the steps and the flung three shuriken at Lilith who easily deflected them and engaged Reaper again in combat. She swung the tonfas at her but Reaper blocked her arm and then dodged to the right before throwing her. As she was flipping back up to face Reaper, she flipped up her cape at her face, causing Lilith to pause for a moment and then Reaper punched forward, hitting Lilith in the chest and then she stepped in and kneed her in the stomach before kicking her in the face.
Lilith flew back with the kick from the combo, spitting blood from her face and quickly rushing towards Reaper, the tips of her Tonfas electrified as she swung one at her, then tossed the other at the roof of the building at an angle to hit her in the back, then drive an elbow under her mask

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply