ZDEMNSRPGFORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ZDEMNSRPGFORUMLog in

RPG Forum

CAU Prime: Reaper: The Early Years

power_settings_newLogin to reply
4 posters

descriptionCAU Prime: Reaper: The Early Years - Page 6 EmptyRe: CAU Prime: Reaper: The Early Years

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
OOC: Well that was cool, kinda encapsulated that Shen is pretty raw and showed Reaper digging deep

"Mother#)#)#) parlor tricks! HRRAAGGGGHAGHA" was all she'd hear as Shen roared, turning around. His uniform was torn, bits of it were gone, and he had a scowl across his face, dashing towards her with a metal girder ready to swing

OT: Thank you!  cheers 

(You haven't seen the half of it. The show's about to begin.) Reaper tossed the skull bomb at the girder, causing it to burst into a blast of electricity, which traveled down the girder to shock Shen.

SHen growled as he dropped the girder, grabbing his head and a pillar, his hands digging into it as he still tried to drag himself over to Reaper. Each step was a tortured stomp, plodding over to her as he fought each fiber in his being to give up, slamming a hand in a wall and making a crater before pulling to a halt, muttering some string of curses as he slowed down, hands and head drooping

Reaper tilted up his head with her finger and then sprayed sleeping gas in his face before pushing him out of her way. "Take a nap."

descriptionCAU Prime: Reaper: The Early Years - Page 6 EmptyRe: CAU Prime: Reaper: The Early Years

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
OOC: Well that was cool, kinda encapsulated that Shen is pretty raw and showed Reaper digging deep

"Mother#)#)#) parlor tricks! HRRAAGGGGHAGHA" was all she'd hear as Shen roared, turning around. His uniform was torn, bits of it were gone, and he had a scowl across his face, dashing towards her with a metal girder ready to swing

(You haven't seen the half of it. The show's about to begin.) Reaper tossed the skull bomb at the girder, causing it to burst into a blast of electricity, which traveled down the girder to shock Shen.

SHen growled as he dropped the girder, grabbing his head and a pillar, his hands digging into it as he still tried to drag himself over to Reaper. Each step was a tortured stomp, plodding over to her as he fought each fiber in his being to give up, slamming a hand in a wall and making a crater before pulling to a halt, muttering some string of curses as he slowed down, hands and head drooping

Reaper tilted up his head with her finger and then sprayed sleeping gas in his face before pushing him out of her way. "Take a nap."
Shen slumped down in the rubble, unconscious

meanwhile, Vincent Vein was sitting at his mansion, staring at the fireplace. he'd been hearing some disturbing rumors today, many of them involving various 'clients' he'd gotten off. Thing is, who was doing this? Was it Chin? No, he's not like that, too by the books

Was it some random cop he didn't pay off? No, too organized, and he knew the files of them all in the city.

"Penny for your thoughts?" Lilith would ask, twirling her tonfas around as she stood on the stairs

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:

Shen slumped down in the rubble, unconscious

meanwhile, Vincent Vein was sitting at his mansion, staring at the fireplace. he'd been hearing some disturbing rumors today, many of them involving various 'clients' he'd gotten off. Thing is, who was doing this? Was it Chin? No, he's not like that, too by the books

Was it some random cop he didn't pay off? No, too organized, and he knew the files of them all in the city.

"Penny for your thoughts?" Lilith would ask, twirling her tonfas around as she stood on the stairs

Sable tasted blood in her mouth. She would have to rinse when she got home. Taking a moment to get her breath back, she ignored the pain in her body as she headed up the stairs to Vein's office. She ripped open the drawers and turned on the computer on the desk. It would run on reserve power just long enough for Sable to get what she needed. Once it was on, she worked to hack into it and then pulled out a USB Drive and plugged it in, downloading the files onto it. While this was going on, Sable searched through his file drawer and took the files with the most crucial information on them.
Once everything was ready, Reaper left and headed home.

Arriving back at the base, she took off her mask, walked over to the sink and spit blood into it. She swished water around in her mouth and spit and rinsed for awhile until she was good to go. To clear her head, Sable sat down at her computer, plugged in the USB and began going through the computer files.

more_horiz
In those files she'd find hundreds of cases of tampered evidence, silenced witnesses, blackmail, fraud, bribery and a laundry list of offenses as she worked through the night. Tomorrow she had to meet up with Chin to check out the renovated office buildings, and when the morning came he'd walk to her door, ready to talk about what he heard happened the other day

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
In those files she'd find hundreds of cases of tampered evidence, silenced witnesses, blackmail, fraud, bribery and a laundry list of offenses as she worked through the night. Tomorrow she had to meet up with Chin to check out the renovated office buildings, and when the morning came he'd walk to her door, ready to talk about what he heard happened the other day

By the time Chin arrived, Sable had cleaned herself up and was sitting in front of the TV sipping coffee.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:

By the time Chin arrived, Sable had cleaned herself up and was sitting in front of the TV sipping coffee.
"Hey Sable, you ready to see the offices today?" he'd ask her, glancing at the television

At the offices, Vincent was talkin gover the phone with someone to get Shen to a private hospital. One of his buildings had taken a SERIOUS hit and someone had knocked the freakishly strong boy out

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:

"Hey Sable, you ready to see the offices today?" he'd ask her, glancing at the television

At the offices, Vincent was talkin gover the phone with someone to get Shen to a private hospital. One of his buildings had taken a SERIOUS hit and someone had knocked the freakishly strong boy out

"I'd love to." Sable smiled.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:

"Good" he'd add, leading her to his car. As they drove, Chin would star tto speak. "I heard some really interesting things went down last night, you hear about that?"

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:

"Good" he'd add, leading her to his car. As they drove, Chin would star tto speak. "I heard some really interesting things went down last night, you hear about that?"

"I saw it on the news. Nobody really saw the guy who did it and the only man who did was beaten into unconsciousness." Sable said. "Crazy right?"

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:

"I saw it on the news. Nobody really saw the guy who did it and the only man who did was beaten into unconsciousness." Sable said. "Crazy right?"
"Very, and for the person who did this, they would have to be Incredibly skilled or at least crazy enough to go toe to toe with a boy...no let me rephrase that, a mountain of a man like Shen" he'd tell her as they arrived and got out of the car. Once they walked into the office, they'd see Vincent, long blonde hair, tan suit on, while Lilith stood at the side of his chair. "So, the prodigal daughter returns, welcome Dragomir, to Western civilization" Vincent would tell her, with Lilith smiling

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:

"Very, and for the person who did this, they would have to be Incredibly skilled or at least crazy enough to go toe to toe with a boy...no let me rephrase that, a mountain of a man like Shen" he'd tell her as they arrived and got out of the car. Once they walked into the office, they'd see Vincent, long blonde hair, tan suit on, while Lilith stood at the side of his chair. "So, the prodigal daughter returns, welcome Dragomir, to Western civilization" Vincent would tell her, with Lilith smiling

"Vincent. How nice to see you." Sable smiled and shook his hand. Her grip was gentle and yet at the same time firm. "I heard your men were attacked last night, are you alright?"

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:

"Vincent. How nice to see you." Sable smiled and shook his hand. Her grip was gentle and yet at the same time firm. "I heard your men were attacked last night, are you alright?"
"I'm fine yes, but several of my men are in the hospital. I've sent them gifts and quicker paychecks. You've come to the office with Chin today for what I assume is to be the proceeidngs, right?"

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:

"I'm fine yes, but several of my men are in the hospital. I've sent them gifts and quicker paychecks. You've come to the office with Chin today for what I assume is to be the proceeidngs, right?"

"That's correct. I am here to run my part of the firm."

more_horiz
"Oh, well then, that's an interesting choice. The other third of the company already okayed this, so I'm FLATTERED you asked me personally. I'm okay with this as well, so I welcome you, partner" Vincent says, sticking his hand up lazily from the chair

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
"Oh, well then, that's an interesting choice. The other third of the company already okayed this, so I'm FLATTERED you asked me personally. I'm okay with this as well, so I welcome you, partner" Vincent says, sticking his hand up lazily from the chair

"Thank you very much." Sable stuck out her hand and shook it. (Enjoy your position while you can.)

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:

"Thank you very much." Sable stuck out her hand and shook it. (Enjoy your position while you can.)
"I guess the first order of business can be why has half of my clientele list been put back in jail? I'm already back to work after the weekend and it's to get some decent customers out of jail" he'd say, with Sable noting that her 'list' had all of Vincent's personal cases

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:

"I guess the first order of business can be why has half of my clientele list been put back in jail? I'm already back to work after the weekend and it's to get some decent customers out of jail" he'd say, with Sable noting that her 'list' had all of Vincent's personal cases

"So I see. So what are they being accused of? I mean, if they are innocent, we should be able to prove it right?"

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:

"So I see. So what are they being accused of? I mean, if they are innocent, we should be able to prove it right?"
"On second thought, I'll table that for later, my clients, my mess I'll fix it, partner. More important is you getting some clients of your own after all. The people do want representation and who better to give it than the prodigal daughter of this firm?"

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:

"On second thought, I'll table that for later, my clients, my mess I'll fix it, partner. More important is you getting some clients of your own after all. The people do want representation and who better to give it than the prodigal daughter of this firm?"

"Splendid. I'll get to work right away."

more_horiz
As Sable got to work, she'd notice Vincent's ladyfriend making a lot of calls, lots of vague calls, but they all seemed to be to potential clients of Sable.

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
As Sable got to work, she'd notice Vincent's ladyfriend making a lot of calls, lots of vague calls, but they all seemed to be to potential clients of Sable.

Sable quickly wrote the information down and then got to work in setting up her office: Checking drawers, sharpening pencils, getting things in order, setting down papers and putting a picture of parents on her desk.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:

Sable quickly wrote the information down and then got to work in setting up her office: Checking drawers, sharpening pencils, getting things in order, setting down papers and putting a picture of parents on her desk.
the day would pass by quickly as she set up her office, and notice Vincent leaving with Lilith at lunchtime

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:

the day would pass by quickly as she set up her office, and notice Vincent leaving with Lilith at lunchtime

Sable waited until she was sure they were gone before slipping on a pair of gloves and walking out of her office into theirs and checking up on all of the information of the clients they had chosen for her. Once she got it, she headed back to her office. She could wait. After all, she had something big planned for tonight. Sable passed the day with talking to Chin and speaking with the other employees around the office and getting to know them, along with making calls and setting up meetings with clients.

Once the day was over, Sable checked her watch, set up a date with Chin and drove home. Once there, Sable went down into her lair and got to work on her project.

After finishing it up, Sable went upstairs and got changed for the date, dressing in a long red dress.
http://www.fashionyale.com/2013/1725-look-beautiful-with-red-party-dress/red-party-dresses-uk/

Chin himself was dressed in a nice looking tuxedo.
http://fc00.deviantart.net/fs71/i/2012/250/9/1/tekken_tribute_lee_chaolan_2p_costume_by_ladyrve-d5dwhcr.jpg

"I like the suit." She smiled. "Ready to go?"

After they tossed ideas back and forth, they selected a fancy restaurant, one that, among other things, Sable was certain had a television set in it. Now, it was mostly used to play classical music, but that was fine. This city was going to be playing a different tune tonight and she wanted her friend to see it. After taking the scenic route, they walked in and Chin pulled out her chair for her.
They ordered their drinks and sat around talking and catching up on life, all the while, Sable was counting down from 10. At one, she subtly tapped watch and it sent out a signal to the satellite in space, which activated and relayed the information from her computer to every computer/IPOD/Cell Phone/TV/etc. in the entire city.

After a few seconds, the TV turned to static and then went black. Next, the image of a skull appeared on it and a pre-recorded message from Reaper played out all across the city. Sable looked at it with Chin in shock, faking it for effect.

"Citizens of Citech City: I am Reaper. I am the instrument of this city's vengeance. Before you panic, know that the pure and the innocent have nothing to fear from me. It is the evil, the corrupt men, who have been poisoning this city from within that I will hunt. Men like Vincent Vein, who claims to stand for justice while covering for the sins of his clients. I know all and I see all, Mister Vein, and I shall reveal all of your sins."

Reaper spoke to the city then, revealing to everybody all of his crimes, everything he had covered up, who he had bribed, the crimes of his personal clients and everything he had done to harm and oppress the innocent.

When the list was done, Reaper spoke again. "Vincent Vein, you cannot and will not escape. If the law doesn't get you, I will. You have only two options: Surrender and turn yourself in peacefully or try to fight. If you do, I will find you and I will break you. I am The Reaper and you cannot escape me."

With that, the TV turned to static again before going back to normal.

"....Wow...that-that was something." Sable said to Chin.

more_horiz
Reaper knows how to make an intro. Very Happy 

more_horiz

OT: Also, I have selected the voice of Sable's Reaper suit.
https://youtu.be/cP6VqB4klpQ?t=2m5s
 Cool 

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply