ZDEMNSRPGFORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ZDEMNSRPGFORUMLog in

RPG Forum

CAU Prime: Reaper: The Early Years

power_settings_newLogin to reply
4 posters

descriptionCAU Prime: Reaper: The Early Years - Page 2 EmptyRe: CAU Prime: Reaper: The Early Years

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Chin smiled as he heard Sable talk. "yeah, you're parents would like that, but you'll have to face some uh...less than reputable folks. I've been taking cases from people in Asylum Alley and there's a lot of problems that go on there. Corrupt cops, repeat offenders who get off on technicalities and city officials taking bribes. There's been a lot of problems that need fixing"

"Oh don't worry. Things are going to change for the better around here."
"Not that I don't have any faith in you Sable but do you have a plan or something? You can't just punch your way through this" Chin would say, noting the exercise gear she wore

"I'm still working on it. I was thinking about hiring ninja's. But, anyway, we have time to discuss that later. So! How about we get some drinks?"
Chin did a double take before laughing, and agreeing to the drinks

Then again, knowing Sable, she'd probably be the one HUNTING ninjas

Sable poured drinks for them. "It is good to be home."

descriptionCAU Prime: Reaper: The Early Years - Page 2 EmptyRe: CAU Prime: Reaper: The Early Years

more_horiz
OT: this thread has been updated

https://zdemnsrpgforum.rpg-board.net/t182p30-gold-fire-year-one-saga#17177

list of corrections

1 correct that the fact that Mokoto was with Omega and the others.

list of changes

2 extend the fight with Kaki Yayuu

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Chin smiled as he heard Sable talk. "yeah, you're parents would like that, but you'll have to face some uh...less than reputable folks. I've been taking cases from people in Asylum Alley and there's a lot of problems that go on there. Corrupt cops, repeat offenders who get off on technicalities and city officials taking bribes. There's been a lot of problems that need fixing"

"Not that I don't have any faith in you Sable but do you have a plan or something? You can't just punch your way through this" Chin would say, noting the exercise gear she wore

"I'm still working on it. I was thinking about hiring ninja's. But, anyway, we have time to discuss that later. So! How about we get some drinks?"

Chin nodded. "Well, I have to agree, I'm glad you're back" he'd say, giving a wry smile. "So...you learn anything new while traveling the globe, Indiana Jane?" Chin would ask his old friend.

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:

Chin nodded. "Well, I have to agree, I'm glad you're back" he'd say, giving a wry smile. "So...you learn anything new while traveling the globe, Indiana Jane?" Chin would ask his old friend.

"Let's see.....mountain climbing, physics, chemistry, drunken boxing, driving, dancing..."

more_horiz
OT

for Admin check the Golden Fire Year one Saga thread

https://zdemnsrpgforum.rpg-board.net/t182p30-gold-fire-year-one-saga#17346

heat vision for the win!

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:

"Let's see.....mountain climbing, physics, chemistry, drunken boxing, driving, dancing..."

"You? PHysics? I think that's the only thing out of that list that surprises me. Speaking of boxing though, wanna spar? we haven't done that since we were kids"

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:

"You? PHysics? I think that's the only thing out of that list that surprises me. Speaking of boxing though, wanna spar? we haven't done that since we were kids"

"Sure, I have a room set up for it." Sable said as she guided him to an indoor dojo.

more_horiz
As they went into the dojo, Chin took off his coat, then bowed at Sable before striking a pose

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
As they went into the dojo, Chin took off his coat, then bowed at Sable before striking a pose

Reaper bowed in return and then went on the attack, moving in on him with fancy footwork and feinting before striking at his chest.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:

Reaper bowed in return and then went on the attack, moving in on him with fancy footwork and feinting before striking at his chest.
Chin would sidestep the chest strike and extend his left palm towards her face

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:

Sable grabbed his wrist with her free hand and then moved closer and elbowed him in the face.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:

Sable grabbed his wrist with her free hand and then moved closer and elbowed him in the face.
he reeled from the elbow but held on, palm striking her face as he tried to push her down

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:

he reeled from the elbow but held on, palm striking her face as he tried to push her down

Sable backed up and then turned and reached back and grabbed his arm, throwing him over her shoulder onto the floor.

more_horiz
Chin hit the floor with a thud but responded to the throw by trying a sweep kick on sable

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Chin hit the floor with a thud but responded to the throw by trying a sweep kick on sable

Sable stepped back and raised a leg up to avoid it and then did a forward flip, slamming her leg down on him.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:

Sable stepped back and raised a leg up to avoid it and then did a forward flip, slamming her leg down on him.
Chin would roll out if the way before righting himself, pushing his body off the ground. "I see you picked up a few things abroad" he'd say to Sable

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:

Chin would roll out if the way before righting himself, pushing his body off the ground. "I see you picked up a few things abroad" he'd say to Sable

"You know me, I'm always up for new things." Sable said and got up.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:

Chin would try a spinning back fist

"I see that, and I'd like to show you a few new things" he'd reply

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:

Chin would try a spinning back fist

"I see that, and I'd like to show you a few new things" he'd reply

"By all means." Sable said as she blocked his back fist and then kicked him down.

more_horiz
As he fell down chin springboarded his legs towards Sable's abdomen, bounced off and prepared to dash forward with a spin kick

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
As he fell down chin springboarded his legs towards Sable's abdomen, bounced off and prepared to dash forward with a spin kick

Sable slid backwards from the kick at her abdomen but recovered in time to duck his spin kick, grab him and flip him to the ground. She then put his leg in a hold.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:

Sable slid backwards from the kick at her abdomen but recovered in time to duck his spin kick, grab him and flip him to the ground. She then put his leg in a hold.
Chin smiled and tapped. "Okay, you definitely learned some things out there, can't fault you for taking that trip"

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:

Chin smiled and tapped. "Okay, you definitely learned some things out there, can't fault you for taking that trip"

Sable smiled and helped him up. "I've learned a whole lot, but you're not bad yourself Chin."

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:

Sable smiled and helped him up. "I've learned a whole lot, but you're not bad yourself Chin."
Chin smiled at Sable. "Thanks, I still practice you know, keep up the family arts. Teaching my sisters now, can you believe they're in high school now?"

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:

Chin smiled at Sable. "Thanks, I still practice you know, keep up the family arts. Teaching my sisters now, can you believe they're in high school now?"

"Are they now? They grow up so fast don't they?"

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply