ZDEMNSRPGFORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ZDEMNSRPGFORUMLog in

RPG Forum

Legacy: Chapter One-Next Generation

power_settings_newLogin to reply
3 posters

descriptionLegacy: Chapter One-Next Generation EmptyLegacy: Chapter One-Next Generation

more_horiz
A group of teen heroes have decided to band together and form a team. Each of the group consist of members who are either protégés or offspring's of the famous heroes of today. Looking to shape their own destiny as the New Age of Heroes approaches.

descriptionLegacy: Chapter One-Next Generation EmptyRe: Legacy: Chapter One-Next Generation

more_horiz
Chase Mansion

A vehicle parked up Roc Santiago, known to the public as Phoenix, looked at the mansion"Honestly it looks more like a mountain"

"To the untrained eye" Nathan smiled" If it could ease your discouragement Jape's going to be there"

"It's enough to kill a few hours but I can deal regardless." Roc said, not much when it comes to hanging around a group of people. Lone wolf type" From what I've been told you're not much of a groups person either?"

Nathan pats him on the shoulder" I've learned to deal with it. In the long run I didn't find it that bad. Someday you'll feel the same"

Roc got out of the car then waved goodbye to Nathan as he drove off. He looked at the place(Where the hell do they put the doorbell?) he thought to himself then walked up to the mansion.

Note: Roc's about fourteen in this.

descriptionLegacy: Chapter One-Next Generation EmptyRe: Legacy: Chapter One-Next Generation

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Chase Mansion

A vehicle parked up Roc Santiago, known to the public as Phoenix, looked at the mansion"Honestly it looks more like a mountain"

"To the untrained eye" Nathan smiled" If it could ease your discouragement Jape's going to be there"

"It's enough to kill a few hours but I can deal regardless." Roc said, not much when it comes to hanging around a group of people. Lone wolf type" From what I've been told you're not much of a groups person either?"

Nathan pats him on the shoulder" I've learned to deal with it. In the long run I didn't find it that bad. Someday you'll feel the same"

Roc got out of the car then waved goodbye to Nathan as he drove off. He looked at the place(Where the hell do they put the doorbell?) he thought to himself then walked up to the mansion.

*ZIP!*
"Hey Roc." Jay Chadan, Fastlane, said as he relaxed against the door.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Chase Mansion

*ZIP!*

Before Roc could respond both him and Jay were interrupted by a blast of music.

A figure flew around them then it touched down infront of them in a posed position.

(Nice armor) Roc thought to himself then the figure's armor shined then the armor is removed and revealed none other than Emily Granger(15). She stood up and greeted the two" Salutations gentlemen" she smiled

"I was wondering if you were going to show" Roc said

"Had to introduce my latest armor and intrigued on the team up" Emily said

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Chase Mansion

*ZIP!*

Before Roc could respond both him and Jay were interrupted by a blast of music.

A figure flew around them then it touched down infront of them in a posed position.

(Nice armor) Roc thought to himself then the figure's armor shined then the armor is removed and revealed none other than Emily Granger(15). She stood up and greeted the two" Salutations gentlemen" she smiled

"I was wondering if you were going to show" Roc said

"Had to introduce my latest armor and intrigued on the team up" Emily said

"Hey there Emily." Jay said and zipped up to her.

There was lightning up above them as a 16 year old Vincent Giovanni, The Lightning Man flew onto the scene on a surfboard made of electricity. He landed and it vanished. "Hey gang. I'm not late am I?"

"No later then we are." Matthew said as he landed from a super jump and Flannery floated down to the team.

"Nice entrances." Jay complimented.

more_horiz
OT: Wouldn't Flannery and Matt be older than the others?

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
OT: Wouldn't Flannery and Matt be older than the others?

Eh, we haven't really pinned down everyone's ages in Prime so I just figured the adult heroes were all roughly the same age.

more_horiz
SHORYUKEN! Razz

more_horiz
"Ah good. Now that you guys are here maybe you could help me in a little game called lets find the doorbell" Roc said in which Emily spoke" I may assist in that area"

She walked up and then pressed her finger against the mountain, a small round red light underneath her finger shined. The doorbell ringed then she turned to Roc" Been here a few times, so what reward do I get for finding it?"

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
"Ah good. Now that you guys are here maybe you could help me in a little game called lets find the doorbell" Roc said in which Emily spoke" I may assist in that area"

She walked up and then pressed her finger against the mountain, a small round red light underneath her finger shined. The doorbell ringed then she turned to Roc" Been here a few times, so what reward do I get for finding it?"

"A new car." Jay smiled. Bob opened the door. "You're right on time. Please, come in."

more_horiz
Jay took off his mask as he walked in. "Ohhhhh man, check this place out!"

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Jay took off his mask as he walked in. "Ohhhhh man, check this place out!"

"This is incredible." Sable said as she looked around. "Even compared to my own manor, this is amazing...."

Bob walked up to the group. "Welcome one and all."

more_horiz
Thinking about it. Keep the ages of Flannery and Matthew Smile

Chase Mansion Interior

"For starters, thanks to those who have arrived today" Alex said

more_horiz
OT:Eh Flannery and Matt are around the same age as Alex Smile

IC:"First and foremost, glad that just about everyone's here" Alex said

Roc raised an eyebrow"Just about everyone?"

"Sam(American Dream) couldn't make it, she's at a LION base in Arizona performing a endurance test there" Alex said

Roc smiled" I think we've just got our first assignment"

"Whats that?" Alex thought

"We "liberate" Sammy from the base" Roc suggested

"Ah liberate" Lindsey grinned at the pun then raised her hand" Up top"

Roc high fived her

more_horiz
Legato wrote:

"Sam(American Dream) couldn't make it, she's at a LION base in Arizona performing a endurance test there" Alex said

Roc high fived her

Flannery telepathically searched the mansion. "Hello Anna." She called out.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

Roc high fived her

"Let me get this straight" Emily looked at Roc" You're suggesting that we break into LION and bust Sam out of there?"

Roc shook his head" No. That would be silly. Just visit her like we normally do and convinced her that there is life outside of the LION Base, and the usual routine they give her. It is rather sad how she's cooped up in there"

"Hey Anne" Anna responded"Whats up?"

more_horiz
Very Happy

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

Roc high fived her

"Let me get this straight" Emily looked at Roc" You're suggesting that we break into LION and bust Sam out of there?"

Roc shook his head" No. That would be silly. Just visit her like we normally do and convinced her that there is life outside of the LION Base, and the usual routine they give her. It is rather sad how she's cooped up in there"

"I could get her out of there and back before anyone even noticed." Jay joked.

(We all came to see you guys. How are little Liz and Cody doing?)

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

Roc high fived her

(They're doing fine. They are with Bob visiting Princess Sal Lee)

Emily smirked" That would be nice if Richard hadn't installed speed detectors"

"Coming up over there hasn't he?" Lindsey asked

"He has been going on about wanting to run a branch in LION someday, a topic that he never shuts up about" Emily said then Lindsey giggled" Cant blame him, being in charge of things is in the Granger gene pool. No offense"

"None taken and true enough" Emily said

"What about the company BioTech Industries?" Alex said

"Him and I talked about that and when the time comes him and I can be co-runners, I run the business side of the company" Emily said

"Clever, reduces the possibility of family drama" Lindsey complemented

Alex nods and looks at Roc" In response to your suggestion we can just visit her and see if she can join us, if she's not too busy"

"Sure whatever. Either that or plan b" Roc grinned

more_horiz
Smile

more_horiz
Smile

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

Roc high fived her

"He has been going on about wanting to run a branch in LION someday, a topic that he never shuts up about" Emily said then Lindsey giggled" Cant blame him, being in charge of things is in the Granger gene pool. No offense"

"Him and I talked about that and when the time comes him and I can be co-runners, I run the business side of the company" Emily said

Alex nods and looks at Roc" In response to your suggestion we can just visit her and see if she can join us, if she's not too busy"

"We'll keep plan b in mind as we go visit." Matthew said. "I'm sure they won't mind, front line experience can be great training."

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

Roc high fived her

"We'll keep plan b in mind as we go visit." Matthew said. "I'm sure they won't mind, front line experience can be great training."

Roc shrugged" I suppose if anyone doesn't have anything else to add then lets go visit her"

more_horiz
At a LION Training Facility in LION

"This is what you guys at BIO-Tech spend on?" Roc asked Emily as he looked around, Emily responded"Yes. Why do you ask?"

" Er no reason" Roc said while they wait inside the observation room viewing American Dream(Sam's training that includes running a few laps with a race car"

http://www.seriouswheels.com/pics-2013/bc/2013-Chevrolet-NASCAR-SS-Race-Car-Studio-7-1920x1440.jpg

"So you want her hang out with you guys? Have fun like a group of kids at camp is that it" Sgt.Wolf asked while observing Sam's training

http://images.rumeur2jeux.fr/wp-content/uploads/rumeur_du_jeux/images/2007/08/01/uniforme_starship_troopers.gif

"Pretty much it" Alex said" How many laps does she have anyway?"

"At about 180" Sgt.Wolf responded

American Dream kept the same pace with the race car, still going neck and neck

Sgt.Wolf pressed the button on his watch to signal the driver.

The driver rolled down his window then pointed the gun at American Dream then open fired at her

"H-Hey what the hell?!" Lindsey said then Sgt.Wolf interrupted" Watch"

A surprised yet kept in stride American Dream blocked the shots with her energy field. She then summoned a wall in front of the car then crashed into it.

American Dream stopped then she opened the door" You ok?"

"Thank you properly placed air bags." He joked" Sorry about the er.." he did a bang motion

"The energy wall made things even" Sam smiled then helped him out

"When chasing a enemy they will do whatever is possible to throw you off. Stay focused on the task at hand then eventually you'll apprehend him" Sgt.Wolf said

Last edited by Legato on Fri Aug 23, 2013 10:07 pm; edited 1 time in total

more_horiz
OT: Thinking about it. Flannery and Matt as teenagers isn't a bad idea:)  I'd say they're around Alex's age

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply