ZDEMNSRPGFORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ZDEMNSRPGFORUMLog in

RPG Forum

Legacy: Chapter One-Next Generation

power_settings_newLogin to reply
3 posters

descriptionLegacy: Chapter One-Next Generation - Page 2 EmptyRe: Legacy: Chapter One-Next Generation

more_horiz
Smile Smile Smile 

descriptionLegacy: Chapter One-Next Generation - Page 2 EmptyRe: Legacy: Chapter One-Next Generation

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
At a LION Training Facility in LION

"This is what you guys at BIO-Tech spend on?" Roc asked Emily as he looked around, Emily responded"Yes. Why do you ask?"

" Er no reason" Roc said while they wait inside the observation room viewing American Dream(Sam's training that includes running a few laps with a race car"

http://www.seriouswheels.com/pics-2013/bc/2013-Chevrolet-NASCAR-SS-Race-Car-Studio-7-1920x1440.jpg

"So you want her hang out with you guys? Have fun like a group of kids at camp is that it" Sgt.Wolf asked while observing Sam's training

http://images.rumeur2jeux.fr/wp-content/uploads/rumeur_du_jeux/images/2007/08/01/uniforme_starship_troopers.gif

"Pretty much it" Alex said" How many laps does she have anyway?"

"At about 180" Sgt.Wolf responded

American Dream kept the same pace with the race car, still going neck and neck

Sgt.Wolf pressed the button on his watch to signal the driver.

The driver rolled down his window then pointed the gun at American Dream then open fired at her

"H-Hey what the hell?!" Lindsey said then Sgt.Wolf interrupted" Watch"

A surprised yet kept in stride American Dream blocked the shots with her energy field. She then summoned a wall in front of the car then crashed into it.

American Dream stopped then she opened the door" You ok?"

"Thank you properly placed air bags." He joked" Sorry about the er.." he did a bang motion

"The energy wall made things even" Sam smiled then helped him out

"When chasing a enemy they will do whatever is possible to throw you off. Stay focused on the task at hand then eventually you'll apprehend him" Sgt.Wolf said

Jay smiled. "Pretty quick. I think she'll do just fine on the team."

"You said it Jay." Matt nodded.

more_horiz
OOC: guys, this might just be me but, this is about the war in prime right?

we already established that Stronghold was an adult there with a few adventures, so are we branching this off into another alternate or are we retconning things?

more_horiz
The War in Prime is in it's own sub-forum actually.Razz

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:

we already established that Stronghold was an adult there with a few adventures, so are we branching this off into another alternate or are we retconning things?
Actually this is a prequel story about the early years of the heroes of CAU Prime. Alex and the rest are teens here and the CHAOS War hasn't happened yet

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:

Actually this is a prequel story about the early years of the heroes of CAU Prime. Alex and the rest are teens here and the CHAOS War hasn't happened yet
wrong thread

my bad

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
At a LION Training Facility in LION

"This is what you guys at BIO-Tech spend on?" Roc asked Emily as he looked around, Emily responded"Yes. Why do you ask?"

" Er no reason" Roc said while they wait inside the observation room viewing American Dream(Sam's training that includes running a few laps with a race car"

http://www.seriouswheels.com/pics-2013/bc/2013-Chevrolet-NASCAR-SS-Race-Car-Studio-7-1920x1440.jpg

"So you want her hang out with you guys? Have fun like a group of kids at camp is that it" Sgt.Wolf asked while observing Sam's training

http://images.rumeur2jeux.fr/wp-content/uploads/rumeur_du_jeux/images/2007/08/01/uniforme_starship_troopers.gif

"Pretty much it" Alex said" How many laps does she have anyway?"

"At about 180" Sgt.Wolf responded

American Dream kept the same pace with the race car, still going neck and neck

Sgt.Wolf pressed the button on his watch to signal the driver.

The driver rolled down his window then pointed the gun at American Dream then open fired at her

"H-Hey what the hell?!" Lindsey said then Sgt.Wolf interrupted" Watch"

A surprised yet kept in stride American Dream blocked the shots with her energy field. She then summoned a wall in front of the car then crashed into it.

American Dream stopped then she opened the door" You ok?"

"Thank you properly placed air bags." He joked" Sorry about the er.." he did a bang motion

"The energy wall made things even" Sam smiled then helped him out

"When chasing a enemy they will do whatever is possible to throw you off. Stay focused on the task at hand then eventually you'll apprehend him" Sgt.Wolf said
Jay smiled. "Pretty quick. I think she'll do just fine on the team."

"You said it Jay." Matt nodded.

Jay zipped over to her. "Sup Dreamy?"

more_horiz
American Dream fist bumped the LION Agent then responded to Jay" Hi Jay. What brings you guys here?"

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
American Dream fist bumped the LION Agent then responded to Jay" Hi Jay. What brings you guys here?"

"Well, we're putting together a team of the best superheroes around and we would like you to be on the team with us."

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
"Well, we're putting together a team of the best superheroes around and we would like you to be on the team with us."

"I thought the plan was busting her out of this Fortress of Boredom?" Roc said to Jay

"Sure why not. I'm finished with my training for the day anyway" Sam said then glanced at Roc" And FYI, LION is far from boring"

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
"I thought the plan was busting her out of this Fortress of Boredom?" Roc said to Jay

"Sure why not. I'm finished with my training for the day anyway" Sam said then glanced at Roc" And FYI, LION is far from boring"

"Yeah, I've heard you've gone on some really hardcore missions."

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

" I heard that you were in some kind of space mission a couple of months ago" Roc said

"Oh that was a really tripped out mission. I was tasked to join Roger, Keres, Dru, Starling, and Jess in rescuing a group of astronauts that went missing while conducting a hyperdrive experimentation. Not allowed to tell you the rest but we ended up being given some time off to cope with what we witnessed during that mission" Sam explained

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZK1debnXYlA

Up to Eleven
http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/BeyondTheImpossible

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:

wrong thread

my bad[/quote

Cool Avvy.Cool 

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

" I heard that you were in some kind of space mission a couple of months ago" Roc said

"Oh that was a really tripped out mission. I was tasked to join Roger, Keres, Dru, Starling, and Jess in rescuing a group of astronauts that went missing while conducting a hyperdrive experimentation. Not allowed to tell you the rest but we ended up being given some time off to cope with what we witnessed during that mission" Sam explained

Up to Eleven

"Man...I can't imagine what that must have been like."

"Anyway, the good news is that you all made it back." Flannery said to her.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

Up to Eleven

Sam nods" Who do you guys got for this group?"

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

Up to Eleven

Sam nods" Who do you guys got for this group?"

"Phoenix, Jape the Clown, Emily, Reaper, Fastlane, Stronghold, Lightning Man, the Siblings, and Myself." Flannery listed.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply