ZDEMNSRPGFORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ZDEMNSRPGFORUMLog in

RPG Forum

Dragon Ball Ultimate: Saiyan Saga

power_settings_newLogin to reply
3 posters

descriptionDragon Ball Ultimate: Saiyan Saga - Page 6 EmptyRe: Dragon Ball Ultimate: Saiyan Saga

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
GALICK GUN FTW! cheers

"Sooo....the Insectoids just got genocided." No  "I'm going to need a moment alone, sir." Gregory said to King Kai.

Goku shrugged his shoulders and flew into the air like a rocket. "Alright, well, I fell through the clouds, I should be able to get out through the clouds!" He smiled as he got closer and closer to the clouds, expecting to pass through them just like back home...and then Goku hit his head on the barrier between Heaven and Hell. "OWWWW! That didn't work. That really didn't work!" He rubbed his head and then held out his hand and pressed it against the clouds. "Wow, that barrier's not giving is it?" He crossed his arms and legs and levitated in a lotus position. "Now what do I do? Maybe there's somebody around here I can talk to."

King Kai looked at Gregory in a sympathetic manner. He nods at him."Come on Bubbles"

"Ook" Bubbles looks up curiously at King Kai

"We have to get this place prepared for a guest that is going to arrive"King Kai respond

"Fresh meat is it?"

Goku turns to see two large demons with the words Hell written on their t-shirts

Dragon Ball Ultimate: Saiyan Saga - Page 6 68373-dragon-ball-z-goz-and-mez-episode-screencap-1x13

"Hello! I'm Goz"

"And I'm Mez! We are residents of Hell and we are here to pump!"

They both clap their hands and said in unison."You up!"

Goz: "We are the most dangerous demons you've ever face. Because we believe in nothing"

Mez: "Ja, we believe in nothing"

"...Not even exercise?" Goku challenged as he pointed to their outfits.

descriptionDragon Ball Ultimate: Saiyan Saga - Page 6 EmptyRe: Dragon Ball Ultimate: Saiyan Saga

more_horiz
Since when was this up for debate? Laughing Razz

more_horiz
It would be like debating if Palpating is a villain Razz

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
GALICK GUN FTW! cheers

"Sooo....the Insectoids just got genocided." No  "I'm going to need a moment alone, sir." Gregory said to King Kai.

Goku shrugged his shoulders and flew into the air like a rocket. "Alright, well, I fell through the clouds, I should be able to get out through the clouds!" He smiled as he got closer and closer to the clouds, expecting to pass through them just like back home...and then Goku hit his head on the barrier between Heaven and Hell. "OWWWW! That didn't work. That really didn't work!" He rubbed his head and then held out his hand and pressed it against the clouds. "Wow, that barrier's not giving is it?" He crossed his arms and legs and levitated in a lotus position. "Now what do I do? Maybe there's somebody around here I can talk to."

King Kai looked at Gregory in a sympathetic manner. He nods at him."Come on Bubbles"

"Ook" Bubbles looks up curiously at King Kai

"We have to get this place prepared for a guest that is going to arrive"King Kai respond

"Fresh meat is it?"

Goku turns to see two large demons with the words Hell written on their t-shirts

Dragon Ball Ultimate: Saiyan Saga - Page 6 68373-dragon-ball-z-goz-and-mez-episode-screencap-1x13

"Hello! I'm Goz"

"And I'm Mez! We are residents of Hell and we are here to pump!"

They both clap their hands and said in unison."You up!"

Goz: "We are the most dangerous demons you've ever face. Because we believe in nothing"

Mez: "Ja, we believe in nothing"

"...Not even exercise?" Goku challenged as he pointed to their outfits.

afro

more_horiz
They were opening their mouths, about to say something. They looked at eachother in a."Got us there, Ja?" expression then looked at Goku.

"So its an exercise showdown you want?" Mez declared, sizing Goku up"Alrighty! A series of three test, if you pass all of them then we will let you go. But if you don't."

Goz whispered in his ear.

"You get to remain here and do our laundry for eternity!" Mez says

"I'm surprised Yajirobe went with them" Korin says as he watches the pendulum with Popo

"Underneath his doughy stature lies a......decent fighter. The bald one goes down first" Popo says

"Which bald one?" Korin asked, Popo smiled in response"Indeed"

The Z-Fighters are transported in the middle of a long since ruined Saiyan City. "Oh man...Its like something out of"

Tien glanced at Krillen.

"What? I was just going to say it resembles the aftermath of a Godzilla attack" Krillain says

"Ok, fair enough"

"So I'm not alone in the bad vibe I'm getting from this place? Right guys"Launch says looking around

"Just look sharp gang, we have no idea what we are up against" Chi-Chi says

"Wait"Chiaotzu commented"What if what we are fighting is Godzilla?"

A chill ran through Yajirobi."Dude, don't joke like that!"

"I don't think he was joking" Puar says

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
They were opening their mouths, about to say something. They looked at eachother in a."Got us there, Ja?" expression then looked at Goku.

"So its an exercise showdown you want?" Mez declared, sizing Goku up"Alrighty! A series of three test, if you pass all of them then we will let you go. But if you don't."

Goz whispered in his ear.

"You get to remain here and do our laundry for eternity!" Mez says

"I'm surprised Yajirobe went with them" Korin says as he watches the pendulum with Popo

"Underneath his doughy stature lies a......decent fighter. The bald one goes down first" Popo says

"Which bald one?" Korin asked, Popo smiled in response"Indeed"

The Z-Fighters are transported in the middle of a long since ruined Saiyan City. "Oh man...Its like something out of"

Tien glanced at Krillen.

"What? I was just going to say it resembles the aftermath of a Godzilla attack" Krillain says

"Ok, fair enough"

"So I'm not alone in the bad vibe I'm getting from this place? Right guys"Launch says looking around

"Just look sharp gang, we have no idea what we are up against" Chi-Chi says

"Wait"Chiaotzu commented"What if what we are fighting is Godzilla?"

A chill ran through Yajirobi."Dude, don't joke like that!"

"I don't think he was joking" Puar says

"Really? Wow, I better win then. I'm not that great at Laundry." Goku looked around. "Are there even washing machines in hell or do you wash them in that blood fountain?"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kami walked over. "I see you have begun their pendulmn training. An excellent decision. If you don't mind, where exactly did you send them?"

"I'll where they're not....safe." Twisted Evil

"Fair enough."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"You'd think that with all of the radiation, wouldn't we sense Godzilla coming miles away?" Yamcha pointed out. "What do you think, Chi-Chi?"

more_horiz
Goz: "That used to be a fountain" Evil or Very Mad

Mez: "First trial..Tug of War!!"

"I think we can rule out the Godzilla theory, I do know that whatever we'll be facing wont be good"Chi-Chi commented

"Oh you have no idea, cutie!" A sinister voice echoed

"What the f*** was that?!!" Krillen yelled

"Ok everyone! Stay together and do not wonder off" Chi-Chi instructs while she tries to locate the mystery occupants Chi.

Then laughter fills the area. Another voice responds."You cant see us, but we can see you. And what we see is a bunch of dead fighters"

Mustering the courage Yajirobe challenged."OH YEAH?!! Wanna back up that tough guy talk!!!"

more_horiz
Legato wrote:

"I think we can rule out the Godzilla theory, I do know that whatever we'll be facing wont be good"Chi-Chi commented

"Ok everyone! Stay together and do not wonder off" Chi-Chi instructs while she tries to locate the mystery occupants Chi.

Then laughter fills the area. Another voice responds."You cant see us, but we can see you. And what we see is a bunch of dead fighters"

Mustering the courage Yajirobe challenged."OH YEAH?!! Wanna back up that tough guy talk!!!"

"Alright! I love tug of war!" Goku exclaimed.

"Aaaand it is on." Yamcha got ready to fight, keeping his guard up and sensing for the enemy.

(Shouldn't we be in a circle? I mean, in the movies, the bad guys always attack the heroes when their backs are turned.) Blue Launch commented to her other half.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

"Aaaand it is on." Yamcha got ready to fight, keeping his guard up and sensing for the enemy.

(Shouldn't we be in a circle? I mean, in the movies, the bad guys always attack the heroes when their backs are turned.) Blue Launch commented to her other half.
The Tug of War starts. Both Goz and Mez are on one end while Goku is on another. Mez whispered to Goz"Once we win, first act would be to get the newbie to clean the blood fountain"

Goz grinned at that."Ok on three. 1..2..3!" then with one yank Goz and Mez are seen flying till they both crashed into a tree.

Launch suggested Blue Launch's idea to Chi Chi."Circle Formation." As the Z-Fighters did just that

"Oh how cute! Now....Which one of you cunts we're gonna skull **** first!!!!"

"Hehehehe. Howabout the wideload!!"

Two hands burst from the ground and grabbed Yajirobe's ankles"Yaaaaah!" he yelled as he is being pulled down. He desperately grabs the surface"Chiaotzu!!"

Chiaotzu uses his powers to pull Yajirobe out

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

The Tug of War starts. Both Goz and Mez are on one end while Goku is on another. Mez whispered to Goz"Once we win, first act would be to get the newbie to clean the blood fountain"

Goz grinned at that."Ok on three. 1..2..3!" then with one yank Goz and Mez are seen flying till they both crashed into a tree.

Launch suggested Blue Launch's idea to Chi Chi."Circle Formation." As the Z-Fighters did just that

"Oh how cute! Now....Which one of you cunts we're gonna skull **** first!!!!"

"Hehehehe. Howabout the wideload!!"

Two hands burst from the ground and grabbed Yajirobe's ankles"Yaaaaah!" he yelled as he is being pulled down. He desperately grabs the surface"Chiaotzu!!"

Chiaotzu uses his powers to pull Yajirobe out

Goku flew over to them. "Sorry about that. I guess I pulled a little too hard. You guys alright?" He offered a hand.

"Fire in the hole!" Yamcha called out and jumped in the air and once Yajirobe was pulled out, he fired two large Ki blasts through the holes in the ground.

more_horiz
"With superheroes running rampant me and my friends thought to myself why not milk that gravy train for all its worth. So I am here to tell you that, after months of waiting, Dragon Ball Ultimate will return. Under new management"

Dragon Ball Ultimate: Saiyan Saga - Page 6 9JRJPn6

"I'm going to say with confidence that you'll be seeing us again real soon."

In the background Vegeta is seen lifting the author of DBU by the throat.

Temaki, dressed in a styling business suit, stretched out her arm and points a glowing hand at the author."By any means necessary"

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
"With superheroes running rampant me and my friends thought to myself why not milk that gravy train for all its worth. So I am here to tell you that, after months of waiting, Dragon Ball Ultimate will return. Under new management"

Dragon Ball Ultimate: Saiyan Saga - Page 6 9JRJPn6

"I'm going to say with confidence that you'll be seeing us again real soon."

In the background Vegeta is seen lifting the author of DBU by the throat.

Temaki, dressed in a styling business suit, stretched out her arm and points a glowing hand at the author."By any means necessary"

Good Ol' Goddamit Nappa! Laughing

more_horiz
Gohan changed into the workout clothes Piccolo created for him and stepped out from behind a cliff and folded up his Chinese Shirt. "S-s-soo...what happens now...P-Piccolo?"
"You survive on your own."
"Wait, what?"
"I'm going to leave you out here to survive on your own for awhile. If you prove you can handle yourself, then I'll take you to the next level of training."
"Y-you can't! You can't just leave me out here all by myself! W-where am I supposed to sleep or eat? What about my schoolwork?"
"Who cares? If the Saiyans wipe out the Earth those studies will be pointless anyway. Besides, your father survived in rougher conditions than this when he was your age. Aside from the dinosaurs, there's nothing here that can threaten you if you put your mind to it. Focus on your inner power Gohan. You have all the strength you need to survive."
"But I've never been on my own before! Mister Piccolo please!"
"That's why I'm doing this Gohan. There will come a time when you must stand on your own two feet with nobody there to save you. The sooner you learn this, the stronger you will become in both body and mind. Every fighter knows this and it's well past time that you learned the same lesson."
Piccolo uncrossed his arms. "Now then, I have my own training to get to, rest assured, I'll be watching you, but I will not be babysitting you. If you get into any trouble, focus on your anger. You knocked Raditz on his monkey ass, I'm sure you can handle anything this place can throw at you."
Gohan held up his hands pleadingly. "Please! Y-you can't just abandon me like this! IT'S CRUEL!"
"Welcome To Life!" Piccolo told him and flew away.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Gohan changed into the workout clothes Piccolo created for him and stepped out from behind a cliff and folded up his Chinese Shirt. "S-s-soo...what happens now...P-Piccolo?"
"Wait, what?"
"I'm going to leave you out here to survive on your own for awhile. If you prove you can handle yourself, then I'll take you to the next level of training."
"Y-you can't! You can't just leave me out here all by myself! W-where am I supposed to sleep or eat? What about my schoolwork?"
"Who cares? If the Saiyans wipe out the Earth those studies will be pointless anyway. Besides, your father survived in rougher conditions than this when he was your age. Aside from the dinosaurs, there's nothing here that can threaten you if you put your mind to it. Focus on your inner power Gohan. You have all the strength you need to survive."
"That's why I'm doing this Gohan. There will come a time when you must stand on your own two feet with nobody there to save you. The sooner you learn this, the stronger you will become in both body and mind. Every fighter knows this and it's well past time that you learned the same lesson."
Piccolo uncrossed his arms. "Now then, I have my own training to get to, rest assured, I'll be watching you, but I will not be babysitting you. If you get into any trouble, focus on your anger. You knocked Raditz on his monkey ass, I'm sure you can handle anything this place can throw at you."
Gohan held up his hands pleadingly. "Please! Y-you can't just abandon me like this! IT'S CRUEL!"

"Oh crap-baskets" Gohan looks up

more_horiz
Gonna be bringing this bad boy back soon folks! Cool
Stay Tuned.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Gonna be bringing this bad boy back soon folks! Cool
Stay Tuned.
Hell's Yeah!!! Very Happy

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
"Wait, what?"

"Oh crap-baskets" Gohan looks up

After several minutes of standing still and watching Mr.Piccolo fly away, Gohan threw up his hands and put his hands on his hips. He thought back to all of the reading he'd done over the years. While his dad tended to fall asleep while reading the educational books, his mom was always more than happy to study with him, especially advanced arithmetic and nature. Gohan focused on his memories of those happier days. His dad sparring with Uncle Krillin in the front yard, Mr. Yamcha telling wild stories, Miss Briefs showing off her wacky inventions, Miss Launch chaning her hair color and chasing Mr Roshi around, and he and his mother sitting under a tree and reading together. Gohan sniffled as the memories flooded back to hi and he started to tear up but he wiped his eyes with his hands and he focused on his education. He began recalling what plants he should and should not eat, how to find water and bits and pieces of how to build shelter. Filled with determination, Gohan wandered off to find food.

It took time, but he eventually found several bushes worth of berries and he hurried over to look at them. Gohan inspected the berries veeery carefully before plucking one and tasting it briefly. "Hey, alright! I found some I can eat! But first..." Gohan grabbed a bunch of twigs and grass and he got to work on making an improvised basket to hold the berries in. Once that was finally completed, Gohan gathered the berries until the basket was full and he sat down on a rock to eat. After finishing all of the berries, a satisfied Gohan jumped down and walked off to find water. "Mr.Piccolo said that dad did this when he was a kid but I don't know if dad is the type to read survival books, so how did he do it?" He made a mental note to ask his friends when he saw them again.

Soon, he uncovered a giant lake that a few animals were drinking out of. Gohan carefully walked around the animals to a spot that they weren't drinking from and he started sipping the water with cupped hands until the Earth started to shake beneath his feet and the other animals ran off. Gohan froze and nervously swallowed his water before gradually turning around and staring as a dinosaur started running out of the forest.

The ground shakes with each step and the dinosaurs' breathing is loud and rasping. The stench of its breath is becoming thicker and the moisture exhaled from it's lungs makes the atmosphere like sitting in a cloud. Legs as thick as tree trunks, thick leathery skin on ginormous three toed feet, body covered in downy feathers, each step making the ground shake, a head bigger than a truck, teeth like rows of ebony daggers, small beady eye searching for me, surprisingly fast, agile, stench of raw flesh on it's humid breath, flaring nostrils, thrashing it's tail, hunting, ear-splitting roar like thunder booming right next to your ear drum. Apparently Mr.Piccolo wasn't kidding about the dinosaurs. This was some kind of cousin of the Tyrannos. Faced with such a monstrosity, Gohan ran as fast as he could but the dinosaur spotted the young boy and ran after him. and he frantically started to run for his life. In his blind panic, Gohans' speed increased more than he could have realized but the dinosaur was still hot on his tail with the dinsaour leaning forward and chomping at him and barley missing. This kept up until Gohan tripped over a rock and was sent sprawling through the air. Gohan rolled in the dirt and looked up at the monster lunging towards him.

Time slowed to a crawl and the boys life flashed before his eyes. He thought of his father, his mother, his friends, of that demented dwarf Garlic who kidnapped him and of the evil alien Raditz who killed his father and of Mr.Piccolo leavign him hear alone and a sudden burst of rage overwhelmed Gohan. He would not die here! He would not die here! HE ABSOLUTELY WOULD NOT DIE!

Gohan screamed in rage as the monster was about to bite him and there was a flash of light that flung the dinosaur backwards. By the time it was standing again, Gohan had vanished.

Gohans eyes finally opened and he sat up. The monster was gone! It was nowhere in sight! He slowly pushed himself up and took a look at his new surroundings. Apparently he was now on top of a plateau. Gohan scratched his head. "How in Kami's name did I get all the way up here?"

Piccolo watched the boy from a distance and smirked. The kid was starting to scratch the surface of his potential, good, they were going to need that anger when the Saiyans arrived.

more_horiz
Piccolo would make a good Sith Laughing Good to see Gohan adapting, he certainly has his parents genes.

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Piccolo would make a good Sith Laughing  Good to see Gohan adapting, he certainly has his parents genes.

Oh you have no idea. Laughing

You know it! Half-Saiyan with the potential of both of his parents. Cool

more_horiz
The Z-Fighters wander the city to search for the psychotic Saiyans. Nothing but psychotic laughter. "I'm open to suggestions" Krillin offered.

"Puar, can you sense whose hunting us?"Chi Chi asked

"I can try"Puar nods, she sniffs the air. It was filled with nothing but blood and death. Her body starts to shiver."This is bad guys, whomever it is we are dealing with is much more dangerous than Raditz"

"Hoo hoooo, give the lovely pussy a prize!!"

The Z-Fighters are on alert. Puar's ears perked up, she turned west and looked up to see a short balding Saiyan and a large muscular one standing ontop one of the buildings.

"Oh damn! We don't have a damn thing to worry about do we brother!!!"Kemuri, the short balding Saiyan boast.

"No sh*t. Look at these wasted meat sacks" Hanaro motioned downward."Do we have your attention now?!"

"Stay together" Chi Chi instructed the others, never keeping her gaze off.

The two Saiyans levitated. Hanaro speaks."Now you may think you got one over just because you took out that little shot glass b*tch Raditz, well he was just a pansy compared to us."

Kemuri glanced down at Yajirobi."Well if it isn't the Titanic. I haven't forgotten my promise, first chance I get I'm going to torpedo your @$$"

"Heh. Have fun. I'm going to hang out with the lovely ladies here. Especially you" Hanaro flicked his tongue at Puar

BANG!!!

Hanaro staggers back

Glaring upwards Puar says to Launch."Kudos in shutting him up"

Hanaro straitens. He looks at Launch. He grins"Look what I've just caught" he chomps down on the bullet"Count yourselves lucky"

Hanaro and Kemuri, while flipping the group off"YOU GOT SCREWED BY THE BEST!!"

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
The Z-Fighters wander the city to search for the psychotic Saiyans. Nothing but psychotic laughter. "I'm open to suggestions" Krillin offered.

"Puar, can you sense whose hunting us?"Chi Chi asked

"I can try"Puar nods, she sniffs the air. It was filled with nothing but blood and death. Her body starts to shiver."This is bad guys, whomever it is we are dealing with is much more dangerous than Raditz"

"Hoo hoooo, give the lovely pussy a prize!!"

The Z-Fighters are on alert. Puar's ears perked up, she turned west and looked up to see a short balding Saiyan and a large muscular one standing ontop one of the buildings.

"Oh damn! We don't have a damn thing to worry about do we brother!!!"Kemuri, the short balding Saiyan boast.

"No sh*t. Look at these wasted meat sacks" Hanaro motioned downward."Do we have your attention now?!"

"Stay together" Chi Chi instructed the others, never keeping her gaze off.

The two Saiyans levitated. Hanaro speaks."Now you may think you got one over just because you took out that little shot glass b*tch Raditz, well he was just a pansy compared to us."

Kemuri glanced down at Yajirobi."Well if it isn't the Titanic. I haven't forgotten my promise, first chance I get I'm going to torpedo your @$$"

"Heh. Have fun. I'm going to hang out with the lovely ladies here. Especially you" Hanaro flicked his tongue at Puar

BANG!!!

Hanaro staggers back

Glaring upwards Puar says to Launch."Kudos in shutting him up"

Hanaro straitens. He looks at Launch. He grins"Look what I've just caught" he chomps down on the bullet"Count yourselves lucky"

Hanaro and Kemuri, while flipping the group off"YOU GOT SCREWED BY THE BEST!!"

Oh lord it's the sayian equivalent of the idiot brothers. Razz

"Can we please just kill these idiots already?" Yamcha asked and took his stance. "Power up guys!"

"Speaking my language Yamcha." Tien agreed.

more_horiz
Question Though: How do they know about the team fighting Raditz if the Pendulum Room transported their minds to the distant past?

more_horiz
Kemuri and Hanaro powered up and flew at the Z-Warriors. (Mental link us Chiaotzu, I have an idea) Chi Chi says

Chiaotzu does so with gusto. His body glowed a bluish aura and he sends two colossal buildings at the brothers. Hanaro blasted the buildings away. As they fly threw they noticed the Z-Warriors are gone

Kemuri."Chicken sh*t f****!!!"

Oh how wrong they are. They see a psychic volley of just about everything the city has, thrown at their direction. Planes, trains, automobiles, buildings, etc. Some the Saiyan Brothers dodged while others they blast into oblivion.

Note: Attack Plan A: Chiaotzu, Launch, and Krillin handle the long range attacks. Tien would use his attacks to stun and blind them. Yamcha, Chi Chi, Puar, and Yajirobi handle the close range attacks

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Question Though: How do they know about the team fighting Raditz if the Pendulum Room transported their minds to the distant past?
Since they overheard what Puar said they mostly just put two and two together. Wink tongue

more_horiz
speaking of Dragonball guess who's back!

Dragon Ball Ultimate: Saiyan Saga - Page 6 Hqdefault

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nxpTx0VDBKw

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply