ZDEMNSRPGFORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ZDEMNSRPGFORUMLog in

RPG Forum

Dragon Ball Ultimate: Saiyan Saga

power_settings_newLogin to reply
3 posters

descriptionDragon Ball Ultimate: Saiyan Saga - Page 2 EmptyRe: Dragon Ball Ultimate: Saiyan Saga

more_horiz
Kami looked down on Earth, watching the events unfold. As he observed the alien, he noticed the tail he had, just like Goku used to have, just like Gohan had now. (Could this mean...hmmmm...he always an unusual boy. No other Earthlings can turn into giant apes like they could...if they are aliens this could possibly mean that...) He closed his eyes and thought this through. "Alright. We must prepare for the worst. Mr.Popo!"

descriptionDragon Ball Ultimate: Saiyan Saga - Page 2 EmptyRe: Dragon Ball Ultimate: Saiyan Saga

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
As Gohan and Goku were flying en route to Roshi's. Gohan and Goku were talking, Gohan looked down at the ocean in amazement at the sea. Gohan was discussing with Goku about the various kinds of sea life that lived under there. Some even bigger than the ones Goku would catch at the lake. Chi-Chi was just enjoying the father/son discussion. Then a strongest feeling of doom overcame her. She was filled with terror, she turned away then act like she was checking on the supplies so that she wouldn't scare Gohan and to take a moment to collect herself

Goku sensed his wife's distress and put a hand on her shoulder. "Everything okay?"

Chi-Chi eventually calmed down and nods, placing her hand on Goku's. "Just a little nervous about the party. But I'm sure everything will be fine"

As they got close to Kame House they see black smoke coming from it. It was enough to put Goku and Chi-Chi on alert. They got close to shore and they noticed Urigome signaling them in a frantic manner.

"It's Roshi! You have to help him!!!"

Seeing Mr.Turtle's distress caused a chill to flow all over Gohan, he looked up at Chi-Chi"Mom?"

Chi-Chi didn't respond, she just gently placed a hand on his shoulder and placed herself before him in an attempt to shield Gohan from whatever danger that lurks in the island. Goku got off the Nimbus then told Urigome to hide somewhere safe while he inspects the place.

It had an eerie quietness about it. The atmosphere on the island isn't as lively as it usually is, it was enough to make the hairs of the back of Goku's neck stand on end. He hadn't felt something like this since the Demon King Piccolo. He can sense Roshi's aura but it's gradually fading. He also sensed a more darker aura with Roshi's.

The place was like a warzone, whatever happened here he's relieved enough to know that his master wasn't going to go down easily.

"Gohan. No matter what you see or hear, take Nimbus and get as far away from here as you can" Chi-Chi whispered to Gohan

"I got to hand it to you old man. You actually managed to cause a crack in my armor" The tall figure looked down at Roshi as he has his foot on the Turtle Hermit's throat. Roshi's face is a complete crimson mask. "Just for that, I'm going to give you three minutes before I crush your throat"

Roshi spits blood up at the tall figure's face. The tall figure smears the blood, wearing it as face paint. "Just for that. I'll make it one minute" he senses three auras, one of them approaching closer. He turns and is now facing Son Goku, the champion of Earth. "Greetings, brother. It's been a long time. And finally, here we are."

OT: Cliffhanger! Gotta get some sleep Sleep

"Brother?! Wha-look, I don't know who you or what you want, but get your foot off of Master Roshi, NOW!" Goku yelled at the long haired man. "If I really am the man you're looking for, then leave him alone and face me!" (Who the hell is this guy?! I can feel the power radiating right off of him...it-it's incredible...this guy might even be stronger than Garlic....)

Raditz Is A Dick Count: 5.

more_horiz
Speaking of Garlic

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Speaking of Garlic

Even Garlic knew not to F*** with Goku Razz

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Legato wrote:
Speaking of Garlic

Even Garlic knew not to F*** with Goku Razz

Garlic: Oh god, your father's Goku. Oh my GOD, you morons stole Goku's kid?! How? How did you steal Goku's kid?!
Cinnamon: Well, first we beat up his wife...
Garlic: Oh my shit.
Laughing

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Kami looked down on Earth, watching the events unfold. As he observed the alien, he noticed the tail he had, just like Goku used to have, just like Gohan had now. (Could this mean...hmmmm...he always an unusual boy. No other Earthlings can turn into giant apes like they could...if they are aliens this could possibly mean that...) He closed his eyes and thought this through. "Alright. We must prepare for the worst. Mr.Popo!"
Mr.Popo nodded"Indeed Kami, they're going to be in a fight for they might not win. Unless proper preparation is given"

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Blue Haired Launch relaxed in Yellow Launch's Mindscape. "I guess we're going to have to fight again, huh. Well...at least it's against a bad guy."

Meanwhile, Hercule Satan looked out at East City with his 9 year old daughter Videl. "Now Videl, take in this view. Take in it's sights and sounds, it's people and it's smells. A true martial artist is always aware of their surroundings and knows how to spring into action at a moment's notice. How to focus their senses on the world around so that nothing can take them by-" A baseball flew out of the sky like a meteor right towards the two only for Hercule to grab it. "Surprise. Speaking of which, where did this come from?"
Videl smiled up then outstretched her arms. Mr.Satan handed Videl the ball"Think it could be an omen? Fate does have a strange way of telling us something"

more_horiz
"Name's Raditz, don't tell me your time on this planet made you forget whom you are. Oh well, guess I'll have to beat some sense into you. Then once I'm done we will continue with our mission in killing everyone on this planet and collect the Dragon Balls" Raditz sniffs the air" I sensed two more auras with you." He got his foot off of Roshi.

"What do you say we play a little game? Its called defeat me or I go after the other two auras that are with you. What I'll do to them when I catch them? I'll let your imagination have fun with that. Twisted Evil " Raditz says approaching them

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
"Name's Raditz, don't tell me your time on this planet made you forget whom you are. Oh well, guess I'll have to beat some sense into you. Then once I'm done we will continue with our mission in killing everyone on this planet and collect the Dragon Balls" Raditz sniffs the air" I sensed two more auras with you." He got his foot off of Roshi.

"What do you say we play a little game? Its called defeat me or I go after the other two auras that are with you. What I'll do to them when I catch them? I'll let your imagination have fun with that. Twisted Evil " Raditz says approaching them

"You want it like that, then fine. I'll make you answer for your crimes and you will tell me who you are!" Goku powered up, throwing sand and dust into the air and past Raditz. His scouter went off, showing a higher battle power for Goku than it did for the green man. Goku dashed forward to attack Raditz before using the Zanzōken technique to leave an after-image in front of Raditz as Goku dashed to his side and glanced down. (A TAIL? This guy has a tail just like I used to have! But...how? Nevermind, I'll figure that out later.) Raditz made a move to attack Goku but passed right through him as Goku left another after-image and re-appeared on his right side, left another after-image and then Goku flew at him from an angle above Raditz with a kick aimed at Raditz's head. Raditz blocked it with his forearm and flung Goku up into the air. He recovered in mid-air and then dashed at Raditz again and punched at his face but Raditz again blocked Goku's attack, the impact causing a shockwave around them that threw the water up into the air. Not stopping for a second, Goku moved in close and punched at his chest but Raditz easily blocked Goku's attempt and Goku aimed a kick at Raditz's side only for him to easily dodge Goku. Goku spun with him and came at Raditz with a spinning kick aimed at his head that the alien invader dodged.

Yamcha was closing in on Kame' House when he sensed the outrageous power level there. "Holy...what is that?!" He slowed down the cruiser and opened up the glass roof and put a hand over his eyes to look outwards. "What the...that's...Chi-Chi and Gohan...but...oh My GOD! What happened to Master Roshi?! Who is that guy fighting Goku?!" Yamcha gritted his teeth. "Alright. Puar! You take the controls! I'm going to get Roshi out of there! Oolong, get the medical kit!"

Goku was fighting as fast as he could while wearing his weighted clothing but he couldn't seem to land a blow on this guy! Whoever he was, he was incredibly fast and strong. That power Goku had sensed wasn't just for show afterall. He could certainly understand how Master Roshi had so much trouble with him. (Wait...alright, I'll try that!) Goku focused on Raditz and then charged him again, running right at Raditz. Goku let out a battle cry and began punching at Raditz repeatedly which Raditz easily dodged. Raditz threw a punch out at Goku that he could only narrowly dodge. It was almost a blur to him! Even so, blood was drawn from Goku's cheek. Undeterred, Goku finally got in close and threw a punch at Raditz only for the Saiyan to smirk and catch his punch with ease, not even budging despite the strength Goku put into the punch. Goku leaned in close to Raditz and then put his other hand right on the crack in his armor and fired a point-blank Ki blast on it.

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

Mr.Popo nodded"Indeed Kami, they're going to be in a fight for they might not win. Unless proper preparation is given"

"Yes. I will need to speak with King Yemma in case of the worst case scenario, I will request of him that Goku is able to keep his body in the Other World. Considering his track record of saving this planet, he should at least be granted that privilege. With any luck, he will be given a chance to train with King Kai. Mr.Popo, prepare a training method for the rest of Earth's Warriors."

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Blue Haired Launch relaxed in Yellow Launch's Mindscape. "I guess we're going to have to fight again, huh. Well...at least it's against a bad guy."

Meanwhile, Hercule Satan looked out at East City with his 9 year old daughter Videl. "Now Videl, take in this view. Take in it's sights and sounds, it's people and it's smells. A true martial artist is always aware of their surroundings and knows how to spring into action at a moment's notice. How to focus their senses on the world around so that nothing can take them by-" A baseball flew out of the sky like a meteor right towards the two only for Hercule to grab it. "Surprise. Speaking of which, where did this come from?"

Videl smiled up then outstretched her arms. Mr.Satan handed Videl the ball"Think it could be an omen? Fate does have a strange way of telling us something"

Hercule ruffled his daughter's hair. "Danger eh? Well I say, bring it on! The Champ could use a good fight."

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

"You want it like that, then fine. I'll make you answer for your crimes and you will tell me who you are!" Goku powered up, throwing sand and dust into the air and past Raditz. His scouter went off, showing a higher battle power for Goku than it did for the green man. Goku dashed forward to attack Raditz before using the Zanzōken technique to leave an after-image in front of Raditz as Goku dashed to his side and glanced down. (A TAIL? This guy has a tail just like I used to have! But...how? Nevermind, I'll figure that out later.) Raditz made a move to attack Goku but passed right through him as Goku left another after-image and re-appeared on his right side, left another after-image and then Goku flew at him from an angle above Raditz with a kick aimed at Raditz's head. Raditz blocked it with his forearm and flung Goku up into the air. He recovered in mid-air and then dashed at Raditz again and punched at his face but Raditz again blocked Goku's attack, the impact causing a shockwave around them that threw the water up into the air. Not stopping for a second, Goku moved in close and punched at his chest but Raditz easily blocked Goku's attempt and Goku aimed a kick at Raditz's side only for him to easily dodge Goku. Goku spun with him and came at Raditz with a spinning kick aimed at his head that the alien invader dodged.

Yamcha was closing in on Kame' House when he sensed the outrageous power level there. "Holy...what is that?!" He slowed down the cruiser and opened up the glass roof and put a hand over his eyes to look outwards. "What the...that's...Chi-Chi and Gohan...but...oh My GOD! What happened to Master Roshi?! Who is that guy fighting Goku?!" Yamcha gritted his teeth. "Alright. Puar! You take the controls! I'm going to get Roshi out of there! Oolong, get the medical kit!"

Goku was fighting as fast as he could while wearing his weighted clothing but he couldn't seem to land a blow on this guy! Whoever he was, he was incredibly fast and strong. That power Goku had sensed wasn't just for show afterall. He could certainly understand how Master Roshi had so much trouble with him. (Wait...alright, I'll try that!) Goku focused on Raditz and then charged him again, running right at Raditz. Goku let out a battle cry and began punching at Raditz repeatedly which Raditz easily dodged. Raditz threw a punch out at Goku that he could only narrowly dodge. It was almost a blur to him! Even so, blood was drawn from Goku's cheek. Undeterred, Goku finally got in close and threw a punch at Raditz only for the Saiyan to smirk and catch his punch with ease, not even budging despite the strength Goku put into the punch. Goku leaned in close to Raditz and then put his other hand right on the crack in his armor and fired a point-blank Ki blast on it.
Actually, he already did Razz

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

"Yes. I will need to speak with King Yemma in case of the worst case scenario, I will request of him that Goku is able to keep his body in the Other World. Considering his track record of saving this planet, he should at least be granted that privilege. With any luck, he will be given a chance to train with King Kai. Mr.Popo, prepare a training method for the rest of Earth's Warriors."
Mr.Popo didn't say anything a Cheshire like grin was more than enough to suffice.

more_horiz
As the fight is brewing and others are preparing for an impending invasion, elsewhere in another part of the galaxy, another planet is just fallen victim of an invasion of its own.

The area within the planet is in darkness. The only source of light is a large round glowing orb floating above. You could hardly make it out as its being barely engulfed in smoke by the destroyed buildings. And various other citizens. The apocalypse has arrived upon this planet. And four colossal beings are the harbingers of it.

Four giant Oozaru's are utterly demolishing the city, smashing everything within sight. Turles scouts for civilians, then he blast them into nothingness as he shoots an energy blast from his mouth. Temaki is stomping on each civilian and kicking away any combat vehicle, like they ever stand a chance.

Bullets bounce off of her as the military personnel open fired, she fires an energy blast from her mouth and they were completely incinerated.

Nappa...Well....Nappa....SMASH. The giant mecha's came and Nappa was like a kid playing with toy robots. He'd smash them to together. Rip heads and bodyparts off of some of them, then he would take others and make them fight eachother.

Hiding in a building is two alien couples. They held onto eachother for comfort while crying helplessly, jumping at the sound of each destruction that the four invaders have caused.

Unknown to them Vegeta was looking in, he smiled to himself"Thanos can KISS MY ASS!" he fired an energy blast from his mouth and destroyed the building with the couple in it. Panning upward to the glowing makeshift moon as the screams of the civilians are heard and gradually fading as the population starts to dwindle down. As the screams stop the makeshift moon begin to vanish.

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
As the fight is brewing and others are preparing for an impending invasion, elsewhere in another part of the galaxy, another planet is just fallen victim of an invasion of its own.

The area within the planet is in darkness. The only source of light is a large round glowing orb floating above. You could hardly make it out as its being barely engulfed in smoke by the destroyed buildings. And various other citizens. The apocalypse has arrived upon this planet. And four colossal beings are the harbingers of it.

Four giant Oozaru's are utterly demolishing the city, smashing everything within sight. Turles scouts for civilians, then he blast them into nothingness as he shoots an energy blast from his mouth. Temaki is stomping on each civilian and kicking away any combat vehicle, like they ever stand a chance.

Bullets bounce off of her as the military personnel open fired, she fires an energy blast from her mouth and they were completely incinerated.

Nappa...Well....Nappa....SMASH. The giant mecha's came and Nappa was like a kid playing with toy robots. He'd smash them to together. Rip heads and bodyparts off of some of them, then he would take others and make them fight eachother.

Hiding in a building is two alien couples. They held onto eachother for comfort while crying helplessly, jumping at the sound of each destruction that the four invaders have caused.

Unknown to them Vegeta was looking in, he smiled to himself"Thanos can KISS MY ASS!" he fired an energy blast from his mouth and destroyed the building with the couple in it. Panning upward to the glowing makeshift moon as the screams of the civilians are heard and gradually fading as the population starts to dwindle down. As the screams stop the makeshift moon begin to vanish.

OOC: Gohan: "How do you even-"
Vegeta: "Space Marvel."

IC
Turles powered down from his Great Ape Form down to his more human looking Sayian Body as the Artificial Moon vanished. "Aaaah, the come down is always an experience. So, was it good for you?" He asked his female companion with a smirk.

"It was good for Me!"

"...Shut up Nappa."

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

IC
Turles powered down from his Great Ape Form down to his more human looking Sayian Body as the Artificial Moon vanished. "Aaaah, the come down is always an experience. So, was it good for you?" He asked his female companion with a smirk.

"It was good for Me!"

"...Shut up Nappa."
"Hooo!" Temaki cracks her neck and rubs the back of it"No matter how many times I can never get used to that"

"Tsk" Vegeta looked down at two smoldering skulls then steps on them"IDK about any of you but I hardly broke a sweat"

"It was rather disappointing. I was certain something intriguing was going to happen the moment the giant robots arrived" Temaki says"Then Nappa made haste work on them"

"Ha!" Vegeta bawked" More like giant scrapbots"

"I calculate this planet officially dead" She looked at Turles"What do you think? Something to settle down on?"

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

IC

"It was good for Me!"

"...Shut up Nappa."

"Hooo!" Temaki cracks her neck and rubs the back of it"No matter how many times I can never get used to that"

"Tsk" Vegeta looked down at two smoldering skulls then steps on them"IDK about any of you but I hardly broke a sweat"

"It was rather disappointing. I was certain something intriguing was going to happen the moment the giant robots arrived" Temaki says"Then Nappa made haste work on them"

"I calculate this planet officially dead" She looked at Turles"What do you think? Something to settle down on?"

Turles made sure his scouter was off before responding. "Sure, but the asshole is probably going to blow it up or sell it to some other group of assholes. Anyway, up for looting the place? Might still be something worth taking."

"I get it Vegeta!" Nappa smiled before kicking the remains of a mecha. "Heh, you know, I remember some low ranks who could fight better than this. Good old Shorty and Scarface. Half a wit between them, but they had style."

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

Mr.Popo didn't say anything a Cheshire like grin was more than enough to suffice.

"I'm glad you are enthusiastic over it. We haven't had a student up here since Goku after all. Be sure to train them well."

more_horiz
OT: Raditz already informed Goku who he is btw Razz

IC: "This is bad, this is very very bad!" Puar thought to herself as she quickly got the controls"Be careful Yamcha!"

Oolong frantically look for the medical kit, while constantly encouraging himself to stay calm.

"Heh" Raditz smirked then blitzed away from the blast then Goku felt like the wind was knocked out of him as he's hit in the stomach.

Chi-Chi jumped, she can already feel her husband's aura. "Goku" she says quietly. Feeling Gohan hold onto her tightly, she can also feel him trembling in fear.

Raditz elbowed Goku to the ground. "Is this the best you can do Kakarot? Don't tell me that your time here has made you soft" he shook his head then proceeds to kick Goku in the face.

Roshi rolls on his stomach, he struggles to get up but to no avail. He looks from afar to see Goku valiantly fight Raditz, eventhough the odds aren't completely in his favor. He raised his hand up then charged up a last bit of energy. "Leave....him....alone" he fired an energy ball from his hand.

Raditz sensed it then smacks it away. He glances at Roshi who collapsed in exhaustion. "You're gonna die old man, you're gonna fucking die!" the momentary distraction was just enough for Goku to punch Raditz across the face

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

IC

"It was good for Me!"

"...Shut up Nappa."

Turles made sure his scouter was off before responding. "Sure, but the asshole is probably going to blow it up or sell it to some other group of assholes. Anyway, up for looting the place? Might still be something worth taking."

"I get it Vegeta!" Nappa smiled before kicking the remains of a mecha. "Heh, you know, I remember some low ranks who could fight better than this. Good old Shorty and Scarface. Half a wit between them, but they had style."
" Don't see anything of value but I have made good use of less" Temake responded

Vegeta snorted"I'm going to check up on Raditz. He should be vaporizing Earth by now"

"In that case we can all watch. Nappa can make the popcorn" Temaki says

"No butter on mine like last time"Vegeta ordered

more_horiz
Legato wrote:

IC: "This is bad, this is very very bad!" Puar thought to herself as she quickly got the controls"Be careful Yamcha!"

Oolong frantically look for the medical kit, while constantly encouraging himself to stay calm.

"Heh" Raditz smirked then blitzed away from the blast then Goku felt like the wind was knocked out of him as he's hit in the stomach.

Chi-Chi jumped, she can already feel her husband's aura. "Goku" she says quietly. Feeling Gohan hold onto her tightly, she can also feel him trembling in fear.

Raditz elbowed Goku to the ground. "Is this the best you can do Kakarot? Don't tell me that your time here has made you soft" he shook his head then proceeds to kick Goku in the face.

Roshi rolls on his stomach, he struggles to get up but to no avail. He looks from afar to see Goku valiantly fight Raditz, eventhough the odds aren't completely in his favor. He raised his hand up then charged up a last bit of energy. "Leave....him....alone" he fired an energy ball from his hand.

Raditz sensed it then smacks it away. He glances at Roshi who collapsed in exhaustion. "You're gonna die old man, you're gonna fucking die!" the momentary distraction was just enough for Goku to punch Raditz across the face

Goku spat blood onto the sand. What the hell was this guy? Goku had never met or fought anybody this powerful, not even Piccolo! He could barely see straight, his head was spinning. He coughed and gasped, trying to catch his breath. He was certainly going to need to go all out to survive against this guy. Goku shook his head and then a flash of light caught his attention as Roshi fired a Ki blast at the enemy. Raditz blocked it and the moment Raditz was off guard, Goku jumped up and punched him across the face and kick him, sending Raditz skidding backwards. His enemy simply laughed and smirked at this and prepared to fire a Ki Blast at them.

(No.You.Don't!) Yamcha powered up, bursting out of his tux, revealing his Turtle School Gi underneath, and putting his feet together. (Kaaaa...meee...haaaa..meee...ha!) He fired a Kamehameha from his feet, blowing away his shoes and flying at the enemy as fast as he could.

"Keep your eye on the-huh?" Raditz's scouter suddenly picked up a huge burst of energy that was flying right at him. He looked up just in time to be punched across the face by the flying Yamcha who landed on his hands, rolled across the ground, grabbed Roshi and flew away from them.

"Goku! I've got him!"

"Thanks Yamcha! Now." He attacked Raditz again, wanting to seize this chance while he was off balance.

more_horiz
A growl came from Raditz then he spins around then backfisted Goku across the face. He is sent flying till he crashes right through Kame House and into Roshi's bathroom. Water sprayed everywhere. "First the old man, then you, then that orange pajama wearing rat. Not going to lie, Kakarot. These surprise attacks are starting to piss me off. So much so that...Oh IDK. I want to do something horrible." He hovers close to him. He then remembered the two auras that he sensed from earlier.

Twisted Evil

Puar exited the helicopter as she sees Yamcha rushing towards her"OMG Roshi!"

"He'll be fine Puar, just make sure he gets medical attention ok?"

Puar nods"Ok"

Chi-Chi fearing for Goku's life as she senses his aura is showing no signs of improvement from before. In fact its only getting worse. She may not be directly there but she felt like she's taking every hit that Goku is taking from Raditz with him. She looks down a terrified Gohan"Ok Gohan, call Nimbus and no matter what you hear. Don't look back"

Gohan, trying to fight the tears forming"But mom"

"Gohan!" She takes a deep breath to calm herself then says in a calm tone"Your dad and I have survived worse. Just take Nimbus and head over to Kami's as fast as you can. Me and your father will come get you. Ok"

Gohan didn't want to cry, he has to be strong for both of his parents. He can only nod. "Ok. Please, come back safe"

"I will" Chi-Chi says

He sniffs the air"I sensed another one of us. He's accompanied with someone" an evil smile crept him"Want to play a game, Kakarot? Its called, save your friends. The rules are simple. Stop me from commuting even more unforgivable harm upon them. BTW. I was at your house, I see you have a family. I'll start with them" he turns his back at Goku then takes off

OT: And the evil dick award goes to.

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
A growl came from Raditz then he spins around then backfisted Goku across the face. He is sent flying till he crashes right through Kame House and into Roshi's bathroom. Water sprayed everywhere. "First the old man, then you, then that orange pajama wearing rat. Not going to lie, Kakarot. These surprise attacks are starting to piss me off. So much so that...Oh IDK. I want to do something horrible." He hovers close to him. He then remembered the two auras that he sensed from earlier.

Twisted Evil

Puar exited the helicopter as she sees Yamcha rushing towards her"OMG Roshi!"

"He'll be fine Puar, just make sure he gets medical attention ok?"

Puar nods"Ok"

Chi-Chi fearing for Goku's life as she senses his aura is showing no signs of improvement from before. In fact its only getting worse. She may not be directly there but she felt like she's taking every hit that Goku is taking from Raditz with him. She looks down a terrified Gohan"Ok Gohan, call Nimbus and no matter what you hear. Don't look back"

Gohan, trying to fight the tears forming"But mom"

"Gohan!" She takes a deep breath to calm herself then says in a calm tone"Your dad and I have survived worse. Just take Nimbus and head over to Kami's as fast as you can. Me and your father will come get you. Ok"

Gohan didn't want to cry, he has to be strong for both of his parents. He can only nod. "Ok. Please, come back safe"

"I will" Chi-Chi says

He sniffs the air"I sensed another one of us. He's accompanied with someone" an evil smile crept him"Want to play a game, Kakarot? Its called, save your friends. The rules are simple. Stop me from commuting even more unforgivable harm upon them. BTW. I was at your house, I see you have a family. I'll start with them" he turns his back at Goku then takes off

OT: And the evil dick award goes to.

RADITZ!

IC
"Dammit...this isn't good...Puar, Oolong, take the cruiser and get the hell out of here, try to find Tien or Krillin or somebody and tell them what's going on! I'll slow this hairball down!" Yamcha powered up and flew out towards Raditz like a rocket. His eyes turned white and the aura of a wolf covered his body.
"SHIIIIN ROGAFUFUKEEEEN!" https://youtu.be/A5vTy_mzKrA?t=56s
Raditz's scouter picked up his power level spiking again and he raised an eyebrow as the scar faced bandit charged him head on and attacked Raditz with a furious storm of punches and kicks which Raditz easily blocked.

Goku's eyes fluttered open and he pushed his face in front of spraying water, slapped his face and fumbled round until he was able to pull himself up on a shelf. His vision was blurry and he could barely stand. He shook his head and walked out of the house. "Chi-Chi...G-Gohan....have to...help them...I have to...protect...them!" He almost fell over again but caught himself and looked up to see Yamcha struggling against his enemy. "N-no...Yamcha...y-you have to...get away..." He stood still, focusing on his Ki until he could feel his body recovering. His vision finally cleared and Goku powered up again and flew towards the two of them.

Yamcha attacked with vicious strikes and punches at Raditz's face and body and kicked at his upper torso and sides but no matter how fast he striked, his enemy didn't seem to have any problems blocking or evading his strikes. Even the razor wind resulting from Yamcha's punches didn't seem to do any damage to him. Yamcha tried maneuvering around him but the evil Saiyan calmly followed him around until he finally tired of the game and threw Yamcha away. (The hell is this guy?! I'm hitting him with everything and he's not even breathing hard!) Yamcha caught his breath and flew at him again. "You're going down!"
Raditz was in Yamcha's face before he even knew what happened and decided to utilize his Dynamite Monday attack against the human.
https://youtu.be/v-SRwFeKFyU?t=43s

Tien, Krillin and Launch felt the clash of energy even from where they were.

more_horiz
Turles dug through rubble of the ruined planet, looking for anything they could scavenge. He did find some burnt up and ruined books in what he assumed was some kind of Space Library, but there was there that interested him just yet. He tapped his scouter and decided to see what Raditz was doing. "Hey, Radish, have you picked up what's his name yet?"

more_horiz
"OMG everything hurts" Roshi thought to himself. He starts to regain consciousness, his eyes fluttered open. He blinks them a few times to adjust his vision, he felt someone tending to his injuries. He recognize that he is in Yamcha's helicopter but the sight that greeted him was enough to make his day despite his injuries. Puar kneeling down, with her back facing Roshi as she tends to his injuries. All Roshi saw was.

"Two majestic globes right infront of my face. Makes it all worth it" Roshi thought then says groggily, while reaching up."Hello Kitty!"

"Eeek!" Puar's jumped then she turned her head, noticing Roshi wide awake. Sporting his trademark perverted grin. She scowled then slaps his hand away with her tail

"Aw come on, throw this battle weary old man a bone" Roshi pleaded

"I'll throw my fist at your face if you keep it up" Puar hissed  worry crept over her and she thought to herself"Be careful Yamcha"

Last edited by Legato on Wed Feb 03, 2016 7:49 pm; edited 2 times in total

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply