ZDEMNSRPGFORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ZDEMNSRPGFORUMLog in

RPG Forum

Dragon Ball Ultimate: Saiyan Saga

power_settings_newLogin to reply
3 posters

descriptionDragon Ball Ultimate: Saiyan Saga - Page 3 EmptyRe: Dragon Ball Ultimate: Saiyan Saga

more_horiz
"I gotta admit, I was pissed at you at first. Now I'm having the time of my life" Raditz says while raining blows at Yamcha.

"Hold on a minute"

He presses the button on the scouter, hearing Turles voice on the other end"Oh hey Turles. Yeah I found him." Raditz hits him in the chest.

Yamcha flew back and his back hits a tree. With will alone he keeps himself standing and wipes the blood from his mouth"Damn it! No wonder Goku and Roshi had such a hard time with this guy." thinking to himself as he clutches his chest. He glances to see the aircraft taking off. At least there is a comfort in that he has bid Puar and Oolong enough time to escape.

"Guess what? Kakarot has found a mate on this pathetic excuse of a planet. And produced an offspring in the process. I tracked Kakarot down and had a little "chat" about never forgetting where he came from. He's sleeping on it now and I'm beating one of the insects of this planet with my dick."

Meanwhile on Planet Masashi

"Language, Raditz!!" Temaki called out while examining one of the mechas.

Raditz laughed"Did she just say language?"

"Yeah" Turles says on the other end"Nappa is wondering if you're really beating an earthling with your..you know?"

"No not really. Least not yet"Raditz responds

"I wouldn't put it past you" Turles says

---------

"Holy cow!" Krillen says

"Felt it too Krillen, step on it!"

"Will do! Hold onto your...well just hold on"Krillen says

---------

"Hold on" Raditz says to Turles then shouts to Yamcha"Are we going to continue this or what? I'm going to bring hell upon Kakarot's family afterwards"

"That son of a..." Yamcha growled"THE HELL YOU WILL!" Yamcha charged up then made a mad dash at Raditz" WOLF FANG FIST!!"

Raditz smiled"Now this is more like it"

----------

Kami's Lookout

Mr.Popo senses a slight spike at Yamcha's aura, he glances down"This has gotten interesting"

----------

"Nimbus!!" Gohan called out then the cloud came down and meets with Gohan and Chi-Chi. "Be careful mom, I love you" Gohan says then Chi-Chi nods"Go"

Gohan jumped on the flying Nimbus then took off.

Chi-Chi looks up then turns her attention back at the dark energy she sensed. Her expression changed with a hard look of determination. She then flies at the direction where Yamcha and Raditz are fighting

descriptionDragon Ball Ultimate: Saiyan Saga - Page 3 EmptyRe: Dragon Ball Ultimate: Saiyan Saga

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
"I gotta admit, I was pissed at you at first. Now I'm having the time of my life" Raditz says while raining blows at Yamcha.

"Hold on a minute"

He presses the button on the scouter, hearing Turles voice on the other end"Oh hey Turles. Yeah I found him." Raditz hits him in the chest.

Yamcha flew back and his back hits a tree. With will alone he keeps himself standing and wipes the blood from his mouth"Damn it! No wonder Goku and Roshi had such a hard time with this guy." thinking to himself as he clutches his chest. He glances to see the aircraft taking off. At least there is a comfort in that he has bid Puar and Oolong enough time to escape.

"Guess what? Kakarot has found a mate on this pathetic excuse of a planet. And produced an offspring in the process. I tracked Kakarot down and had a little "chat" about never forgetting where he came from. He's sleeping on it now and I'm beating one of the insects of this planet with my dick."

Meanwhile on Planet Masashi

"Language, Raditz!!" Temaki called out while examining one of the mechas.

Raditz laughed"Did she just say language?"

"Yeah" Turles says on the other end"Nappa is wondering if you're really beating an earthling with your..you know?"

"No not really. Least not yet"Raditz responds

"I wouldn't put it past you" Turles says

---------

"Holy cow!" Krillen says

"Felt it too Krillen, step on it!"

"Will do! Hold onto your...well just hold on"Krillen says

---------

"Hold on" Raditz says to Turles then shouts to Yamcha"Are we going to continue this or what? I'm going to bring hell upon Kakarot's family afterwards"

"That son of a..." Yamcha growled"THE HELL YOU WILL!" Yamcha charged up then made a mad dash at Raditz" WOLF FANG FIST!!"

Raditz smiled"Now this is more like it"

----------

Kami's Lookout

Mr.Popo senses a slight spike at Yamcha's aura, he glances down"This has gotten interesting"

----------

"Nimbus!!" Gohan called out then the cloud came down and meets with Gohan and Chi-Chi. "Be careful mom, I love you" Gohan says then Chi-Chi nods"Go"

Gohan jumped on the flying Nimbus then took off.

Chi-Chi looks up then turns her attention back at the dark energy she sensed. Her expression changed with a hard look of determination. She then flies at the direction where Yamcha and Raditz are fighting

Kami arrived at King Yemma's Check Out Station and took a seat to wait for when he had the chance to talk. (Piccolo, Goku, Champions of Earth, please be safe.)

Goku recovered and flew right behind Yamcha as they rushed Raditz. Yamcha started to throw a punch but then broke off to the right as Goku charged in and punched and threw a knee strike at Raditz, who countered his attack. Yamcha attacked from the right and Raditz turned and counted his assault and knocked them both backwards. Goku rubbed his face and smiled. "How you hanging in there, Yamcha?"
"I've had worse." He spat blood into the water. "How about you?"
"Oh you know, same as always."
"That good huh?"
The two squared off with Raditz. "Goku, do you?"
"Yeah, I know."
"Alright, let's go for it. I'll follow your lead."
"Thanks. Ready?"
"GO!" They both shouted and attacked Raditz at the same time as Chi-Chi powered up and charged him. With the two of them keeping Raditz's attention focused on them, Goku hoped that Chi-Chi would be able to get in close and get his tail.

"Oh is that right?" Turles through some more rubble out of his way. He was beginning to wonder if he was just wasting his time until he found the remains of a book, dusted it off and picked it up. He flipped through it and his eyes widened. "I can't believe my good luck today." He jumped through the broken roof and flew over to Vegeta and the others. "My Prince, I have excellent news!"

OOC
Damn, Yamcha's really been working out if he can get Popo's attention.

And now...Female Raditz!
http://orig12.deviantart.net/bda9/f/2013/010/4/a/4ae54a8b79cfe5b2ee29a138f18b6cf5-d5r182h.png

more_horiz
And like that I've found me a perfect Temaki pic!!! With shorter hair Cool

more_horiz
Raditz's fighting style
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S9z5aWAQQ34

IC:

Raditz flew up then brought both feet down and stomps on Goku's back. He lands and Yamcha proceeds to deliver a punch but Raditz blocked it with his skull. Which managed to hurt Yamcha's hand and he grabs Yamcha's hair with one hand and delivers rapid forearm shots to the face with another. Yamcha's blood splashed on Raditz's face. He then slams Yamcha's head on the sandy ground.

Sensing Chi-Chi coming he flies at her and delivers a knee to her face then punches her in the stomach. She crashes down next to Goku.

"N-No. Chi-Chi...Gohan" Goku says in each pained gasped

"He's far away from here I asure you"

"So you must be Kakarot's mate" Raditz examined Chi-Chi"I've been waiting for you"

"New plan guys?" Yamcha asked

"I have a plan. Howabout you guys let me show her" He motioned to Chi-Chi"What a real man is like?"

"Real man? All I see is a bitch with a bad hair job" Chi-Chi dashed at Raditz and throws a punch across his face. It was so fast that it managed to catch him off guard. The left side of his jaw tingled"Kinda tickled"

He hears Goku flying and he elbows Chi-Chi at her jaw and he kicks Goku in the stomach. He leaps on Goku, grabbing him and gives him a series of headbutts. Yamcha gets up to help Goku but he was back fisted by Raditz he then tosses Goku at Yamcha. The two hit the ground and Chi-Chi continues her fight. Raditz was like a pure beast in combat. Fighting with complete primal instinct. Chi-Chi is keeping up with Raditz with her own type of fighting style.

His raw power starts to get too much for her. Her face is getting bruised up, blood coming from her mouth, but like her husband she will not go down. Raditz dodged a punch then he opened her mouth and clamps down on Chi-Chi's arm. Chi-Chi yelled then proceeds to strike at Raditz's throat. But Raditz's still bit down. Like a Pitbull he wont let go as his sharp teeth digs in, piercing her skin. She jumps and sits on both of his shoulders. Wrapping her legs around Raditz's neck.

Goku and Yamcha blitzed at Raditz and proceeds to combo attack him with a series of punches while Chi-Chi holds him in place. Raditz deflects a punch with a kick then spin kicks Yamcha across the face. Raditz hand glows and with one palm strike to the chest it sent Goku flying and have him skidding across the ground. He flies up, grabbing both of Chi-Chi's legs he then crashes down ontop of Chi-Chi. She coughs blood out of her mouth. He releases his jaw and gets up. Licking Chi-Chi's blood"Taste good" he glances at Chi-Chi who is clutching her arm as blood ran down it.

He sniffs the air. He picked up a faint aura that he sensed earlier. It was far from here. He glances at Goku"Remember this, Kakarot! Whatever happens next, is on you!"He takes off.

Slipping in an out of consciousness all Chi-Chi can say is"N-No"

-----------

Gohan wipes away the tears. He takes Nimbus as high as he can possibly go. High enough to get to Kami's and to get away from...Him. He sense's an energy approaching him. For a second he hoped it was Goku. He looked back and in that moment he felt like his blood turned cold.

Raditz makes a mad beam at him. His sight picked up something that made him smile from ear to ear even more. He glanced up at the hat Gohan is wearing and on top of that lies what him and the others have been searching. "OH, what a day! WHAT A LOVELY DAY!"

Nimbus flies faster than it ever had before but Raditz kept up with him. Up, down, all around they fly. Gohan keeps looking back to see if Raditz caught up with him and each time he did his expression was of pure terror.

Raditz charged up"Keep your eye on the birdie, kid" He throws it at Nimbus. It exploded then Gohan falls down. Screaming as he plummets. Reaching closer and closer to the ocean, the only thing he can say was. "DADDY! SAVE MEEEE!!!!" He then was stopped just before he hit the waters. He felt a strong hand grip his leg as he dangles upside down. He looked up and to his horror it wasn't his father. "Guess who" Raditz, with his hat containing the Dragonball in hand, grinned.. He pulls him up and holds him and the two took off to parts unknown.

------------

Krillin, Tien, Chiaotzu, and Launch arrived at Kami House. "Tien!" Chiaotzu looked in horror. Tien scowls as Krillin lands. "Launch, go tend to Chi-Chi" Tien says he sees Krillin rush to Goku while Chiaotzu goes in the chopper for medical supplies.

He examined the wreckage of the place"Damn it! We were too late" He rushed over to Yamcha, helping the once Desert Bandit up"Still with us?"

---------------

Vegeta called back at Turles"What is it?"

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Raditz's fighting style
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S9z5aWAQQ34

IC:

Raditz flew up then brought both feet down and stomps on Goku's back.  He lands and Yamcha proceeds to deliver a punch but Raditz blocked it with his skull. Which managed to hurt Yamcha's hand and he grabs Yamcha's hair with one hand and delivers rapid forearm shots to the face with another. Yamcha's blood splashed on Raditz's face. He then slams Yamcha's head on the sandy ground.

Sensing Chi-Chi coming he flies at her and delivers a knee to her face then punches her in the stomach. She crashes down next to Goku.

"N-No. Chi-Chi...Gohan" Goku says in each pained gasped

"He's far away from here I asure you"

"So you must be Kakarot's mate" Raditz examined Chi-Chi"I've been waiting for you"

"New plan guys?" Yamcha asked

"I have a plan. Howabout you guys let me show her" He motioned to Chi-Chi"What a real man is like?"

"Real man? All I see is a bitch with a bad hair job" Chi-Chi dashed at Raditz and throws a punch across his face. It was so fast that it managed to catch him off guard. The left side of his jaw tingled"Kinda tickled"

He hears Goku flying and he elbows Chi-Chi at her jaw and he kicks Goku in the stomach. He leaps on Goku, grabbing him and gives him a series of headbutts. Yamcha gets up to help Goku but he was back fisted by Raditz he then tosses Goku at Yamcha. The two hit the ground and Chi-Chi continues her fight. Raditz was like a pure beast in combat. Fighting with complete primal instinct. Chi-Chi is keeping up with Raditz with her own type of fighting style.

His raw power starts to get too much for her. Her face is getting bruised up, blood coming from her mouth, but like her husband she will not go down. Raditz dodged a punch then he opened her mouth and clamps down on Chi-Chi's arm. Chi-Chi yelled then proceeds to strike at Raditz's throat. But Raditz's still bit down. Like a Pitbull he wont let go as his sharp teeth digs in, piercing her skin. She jumps and sits on both of his shoulders. Wrapping her legs around Raditz's neck.

Goku and Yamcha blitzed at Raditz and proceeds to combo attack him with a series of punches while Chi-Chi holds him in place. Raditz deflects a punch with a kick then spin kicks Yamcha across the face. Raditz hand glows and with one palm strike to the chest it sent Goku flying and have him skidding across the ground. He flies up, grabbing both of Chi-Chi's legs he then crashes down ontop of Chi-Chi. She coughs blood out of her mouth. He releases his jaw and gets up. Licking Chi-Chi's blood"Taste good" he glances at Chi-Chi who is clutching her arm as blood ran down it.

He sniffs the air. He picked up a faint aura that he sensed earlier. It was far from here. He glances at Goku"Remember this, Kakarot! Whatever happens next, is on you!"He takes off.

Slipping in an out of consciousness all Chi-Chi can say is"N-No"

-----------

Gohan wipes away the tears. He takes Nimbus as high as he can possibly go. High enough to get to Kami's and to get away from...Him. He sense's an energy approaching him. For a second he hoped it was Goku. He looked back and in that moment he felt like his blood turned cold.

Raditz makes a mad beam at him. His sight picked up something that made him smile from ear to ear even more. He glanced up at the hat Gohan is wearing and on top of that lies what him and the others have been searching. "OH, what a day! WHAT A LOVELY DAY!"

Nimbus flies faster than it ever had before but Raditz kept up with him. Up, down, all around they fly. Gohan keeps looking back to see if Raditz caught up with him and each time he did his expression was of pure terror.

Raditz charged up"Keep your eye on the birdie, kid" He throws it at Nimbus. It exploded then Gohan falls down. Screaming as he plummets. Reaching closer and closer to the ocean, the only thing he can say was. "DADDY! SAVE MEEEE!!!!" He then was stopped just before he hit the waters. He felt a strong hand grip his leg as he dangles upside down. He looked up and to his horror it wasn't his father. "Guess who" Raditz, with his hat containing the Dragonball in hand, grinned.. He pulls him up and holds him and the two took off to parts unknown.

------------

Krillin, Tien, Chiaotzu, and Launch arrived at Kami House. "Tien!" Chiaotzu looked in horror. Tien scowls as Krillin lands. "Launch, go tend to Chi-Chi" Tien says he sees Krillin rush to Goku while Chiaotzu goes in the chopper for medical supplies.

He examined the wreckage of the place"Damn it! We were too late" He rushed over to Yamcha, helping the once Desert Bandit up"Still with us?"

---------------

Vegeta called back at Turles"What is it?"

"Krillin...hi. Bad day. Go-Gohan...Chi-Chi..." Goku struggled to get up and talk. He looked first from Yamcha and then to Chi-Chi. "Yamcha...Chi-Chi...are you okay?!"

"Hey Tien...oh, you know....same as usual. We-we got Roshi out at least..Puar and Oolong are getting him to a hospital." He coughed and spat blood onto the sand. "Tien...please tell me you have been training hard." Yamcha pleaded.

Turles flew over to Vegeta and knelt down. "Prince, Nappa, my lady, I present to you...the key to our victory." He showed Vegeta the book he found. "This contains valuable information on the seeds of the Mystical Tree Of Might. Once we plant it, it's fruit will grant us limitless power, even greater than that old fool Frieza. Finally, we will achieve the Legendary Power and you will rule the Universe!"

more_horiz
Launch went over to examine Chi-Chi who had just responded to Goku"H-Have my wound patched up with some duct tape and I'll be fine." Launch notices the bruises on Chi-Chi's face and her wiping blood from her mouth. Launch looks down at the bite marks that left an ugly gash on Chi-Chi's arm. She simply ask, voice hard. "Who?" despite having no idea Launch fully intends to make who did this suffer.

Tien nods"Ever since the Demon King Piccolo incident"

"Tien and the others told me this is bad but I had no idea"

"It was Raditz" Chi-Chi says as Launch helps her up"Goku. He has taken our son!"

--------

"Oooh child, things aren't gonna get easier. Ooooh child things are...WHAT THE HELL" Bulma stops her singing as she sees smoke coming from Kame House. She takes the aircraft down and lands.

She gets out to find Chiaotzu running with a bag of Senzu Beans as a bewildered Bulma looks around. "Bad news right?"

-----------
"You had me at being stronger than Frieza" Vegeta's scouter beeped"Yes Raditz?"

"Guess what? I found the Dragonball"

Vegeta quirked an eyebrow"Did you now?"

"Kakarot, the selfish bastard, kept it for himself the whole time. But I managed to obtain it"

Vegeta hears muffled yells in the background, followed by the sound of Raditz striking something"SHUT THE FUCK UP!" Raditz yelled over the other end"I claimed his brat for collateral" whimpering sounds in the background can be heart

"Are there more overthere?" Vegeta asked

"That is what I'm going to find out" Raditz ended transmission

Vegeta looks at the group"Whose the luckiest man in the galaxy?"

"Jabba The Hutt. He did get Leia in that bikini" Nappa pointed

Vegeta glared at Nappa. Closing his eyes and takes a deep breath"Raditz has found a Dragonball"

---------------

After Chiaotzu gave everyone a Senzu Bean a refreshed Chi-Chi looked down at her arm. It has healed but the scar of what Raditz did to her will forever remain. Goku explained everything to Bulma. She sighs"Everything just went up a really shitty creek"

Yamcha looked to see an aircraft approach. As it land he recognized it and as the door opened Puar came out of it"Its ok guys. Oolong is with Roshi at the hospital"

"You didn't have to be here Puar" Yamcha said

"I wasn't going to just stand by while you risk your life. Besides, incase you've forgotten Yamcha, I can fight too" Puar says

"Oh man this is not a good day" Krillin thought to himself as he rubs his arms. A friendly hand is placed on his shoulder"We've been through worse" Goku said" We will survive this"

"Could we get the Dragonballs to help us?" Bulma offered

Chi-Chi shook her head"We cant do that in a day. The longer we wait the more Gohan's life will be at risk"

Goku scowled and looked at the others"What we will be facing is wont be a picnic. And I'm not sure if we will make it out alive. But its my son's life, even if it means going through hell I will save him"

"I have been itching for a fight and I have zero tolerance to bastards who kidnap children. You know where I stand" Launch says then the rest agrees

Chi-Chi smiled at her friends. She approaches Goku"I'm with you, always" Goku glances down at the scar on Chi-Chi's arm, looking at her"He will pay for this". Chi-Chi nods

"You will never succeed. You're too weak"

The group looked up and are shocked to see Piccolo hovering over them. He floats down, his gaze never left Goku"Goku."

"Hi, Piccolo" Goku says

"I have sensed what this man is capable of. We'd stand a better chance if we both fight him. Besides" He looks at the other fighters"They will just be in the way"

Tien glared at Piccolo while Chi-Chi spoke up"No way in hell I'm going to play spectator while my son is out there. The minute that monster took him he made it personal. Nothing on this earth is going to stop me from saving him. Not even you"

"She's right" Tien approached Piccolo. Stopping a few inches before him"I don't care if you approve or not. We are going to help and we will defeat Raditz. If you have a problem with that, then I will kick your green skinned ass all over this place"

"Way to go Tien"Bulma grinned

Piccolo grinned and he chuckled"Got some balls on you three-eyes. Better pray Raditz doesn't rip em off. Fine. The numbers might give us an advantage"

-----------------

Raditz landed in a isolated area. He throws Gohan on the ground. He clutches the left side of his face that had a bruise on it, looking up fearfully at Raditz as he sits up. "I should thank you. This has brightened my day" Raditz looked down at the Dragon Ball.

"M-My parents will..."

"They're out of commission. So is anyone else they know."

Gohan's mouth trembled at that

"Kakarots upbringing has made you soft. Don't worry, I'll make a warrior out of you yet."

Tears start to flow down Gohan's cheeks, his eyes never leaving Raditz. "P-Please....Don't kill me"

Raditz laughed"Don't worry, I wont kill you" he opens the pod and puts the Dragon Ball away. He leered at Gohan. "I'm just going to hurt you. Really, really, bad"

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Launch went over to examine Chi-Chi who had just responded to Goku"H-Have my wound patched up with some duct tape and I'll be fine." Launch notices the bruises on Chi-Chi's face and her wiping blood from her mouth. Launch looks down at the bite marks that left an ugly gash on Chi-Chi's arm. She simply ask, voice hard. "Who?" despite having no idea Launch fully intends to make who did this suffer.

"It was Raditz" Chi-Chi says as Launch helps her up"Goku. He has taken our son!"

--------

"Oooh child, things aren't gonna get easier. Ooooh child things are...WHAT THE HELL" Bulma stops her singing as she sees smoke coming from Kame House. She takes the aircraft down and lands.

She gets out to find Chiaotzu running with a bag of Senzu Beans as a bewildered Bulma looks around. "Bad news right?"

-----------

"Kakarot, the selfish bastard, kept it for himself the whole time. But I managed to obtain it"

Vegeta hears muffled yells in the background, followed by the sound of Raditz striking something"SHUT THE FUCK UP!" Raditz yelled over the other end"I claimed his brat for collateral" whimpering sounds in the background can be heart

Vegeta glared at Nappa. Closing his eyes and takes a deep breath"Raditz has found a Dragonball"

---------------

After Chiaotzu gave everyone a Senzu Bean a refreshed Chi-Chi looked down at her arm. It has healed but the scar of what Raditz did to her will forever remain. Goku explained everything to Bulma. She sighs"Everything just went up a really shitty creek"

Yamcha looked to see an aircraft approach. As it land he recognized it and as the door opened Puar came out of it"Its ok guys. Oolong is with Roshi at the hospital"

"I wasn't going to just stand by while you risk your life. Besides, incase you've forgotten Yamcha, I can fight too" Puar says

"Oh man this is not a good day" Krillin thought to himself as he rubs his arms. A friendly hand is placed on his shoulder"We've been through worse" Goku said" We will survive this"

Chi-Chi shook her head"We cant do that in a day. The longer we wait the more Gohan's life will be at risk"

Goku scowled and looked at the others"What we will be facing is wont be a picnic. And I'm not sure if we will make it out alive. But its my son's life, even if it means going through hell I will save him"

"I have been itching for a fight and I have zero tolerance to bastards who kidnap children. You know where I stand" Launch says then the rest agrees

Chi-Chi smiled at her friends. She approaches Goku"I'm with you, always" Goku glances down at the scar on Chi-Chi's arm, looking at her"He will pay for this". Chi-Chi nods

The group looked up and are shocked to see Piccolo hovering over them. He floats down, his gaze never left Goku"Goku."

"Hi, Piccolo" Goku says

"I have sensed what this man is capable of. We'd stand a better chance if we both fight him. Besides" He looks at the other fighters"They will just be in the way"

Tien glared at Piccolo while Chi-Chi spoke up"No way in hell I'm going to play spectator while my son is out there. The minute that monster took him he made it personal. Nothing on this earth is going to stop me from saving him. Not even you"

"She's right" Tien approached Piccolo. Stopping a few inches before him"I don't care if you approve or not. We are going to help and we will defeat Raditz. If you have a problem with that, then I will kick your green skinned ass all over this place"

Piccolo grinned and he chuckled"Got some balls on you three-eyes. Better pray Raditz doesn't rip em off. Fine. The numbers might give us an advantage"

-----------------

Raditz landed in a isolated area. He throws Gohan on the ground. He clutches the left side of his face that had a bruise on it, looking up fearfully at Raditz as he sits up. "I should thank you. This has brightened my day" Raditz looked down at the Dragon Ball.

"M-My parents will..."

"Kakarots upbringing has made you soft. Don't worry, I'll make a warrior out of you yet."

Tears start to flow down Gohan's cheeks, his eyes never leaving Raditz. "P-Please....Don't kill me"

Raditz laughed"Don't worry, I wont kill you" he opens the pod and puts the Dragon Ball away. He leered at Gohan. "I'm just going to hurt you. Really, really, bad"

Goku looked at his best friend Krillin. "Are you sure about this? Remember, you've already been brought back once. If you die this time, it'll be for keeps."

Yamcha hugged Bulma. "Well, looks I get a second shot at this guy. Wish me luck out there. I promise to make this up to you."

Tamaki ran a hand through her hair. "Shit, the Namekian Dragon Balls are real?! Well...hell's bells. I guess gathering them all on Earth would be easier and then we can all become immortal. I'm curious as to the specifics of how exactly they work. Is there some kind of ritual and is it really a science or some form of magic, of course if we're getting into that then-"

"Annnd there she goes again." Turles shrugged. "Alright, so, game plan. I will pursue the tree of might's seeds for us, while you rendezvous with Radish on Earth?"

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

--------

-----------

---------------

"Hi, Piccolo" Goku says

-----------------

"M-My parents will..."

Goku looked at his best friend Krillin. "Are you sure about this? Remember, you've already been brought back once. If you die this time, it'll be for keeps."

Yamcha hugged Bulma. "Well, looks I get a second shot at this guy. Wish me luck out there. I promise to make this up to you."

Tamaki ran a hand through her hair. "Shit, the Namekian Dragon Balls are real?! Well...hell's bells. I guess gathering them all on Earth would be easier and then we can all become immortal. I'm curious as to the specifics of how exactly they work. Is there some kind of ritual and is it really a science or some form of magic, of course if we're getting into that then-"

"Annnd there she goes again." Turles shrugged. "Alright, so, game plan. I will pursue the tree of might's seeds for us, while you rendezvous with Radish on Earth?"  
Krillin shrugs. "I knew the risk the moment I decided I want to become a fighter. Besides, cant live with myself if anything happens to my godson and I did nothing to prevent it"

"You can make it up to me by kicking the SOB's ass and bring Gohan back"Bulma kissed Yamcha, she looked at Puar"Take care of him and be careful" Puar smiled and nods"We will"

"Deja vu isn't it Goku? Takes you back to the time we've fought Garlic doesn't it?"Piccolo asked

"OMG I must say, the way you stood up to Piccolo. That actually turned me on" Launch says. Tien blushed"Er...lets focus on the rescue mission then...well"

-------------

"Tamaki, you know all that science babble gives Nappa a headache" Vegeta says then glances at Turles"The more opportunity we get at achieving power the better."

Nappa rubs the sides of his head, he glances at Turles"Wish you luck on your journey"

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

--------

-----------

---------------

"Hi, Piccolo" Goku says

-----------------

"M-My parents will..."

Krillin shrugs. "I knew the risk the moment I decided I want to become a fighter. Besides, cant live with myself if anything happens to my godson and I did nothing to prevent it"

"You can make it up to me by kicking the SOB's ass and bring Gohan back"Bulma kissed Yamcha, she looked at Puar"Take care of him and be careful" Puar smiled and nods"We will"

"Deja vu isn't it Goku? Takes you back to the time we've fought Garlic doesn't it?"Piccolo asked

"OMG I must say, the way you stood up to Piccolo. That actually turned me on" Launch says. Tien blushed"Er...lets focus on the rescue mission then...well"

-------------

"Tamaki, you know all that science babble gives Nappa a headache" Vegeta says then glances at Turles"The more opportunity we get at achieving power the better."

Nappa rubs the sides of his head, he glances at Turles"Wish you luck on your journey"

"Ha! I was gonna say that. You know if we keep teaming up like this, we might even become friends. I'd like that Piccolo." Goku crossed his arms. "Al-right. We can't beat him head on, so we'll need a strategy. That gizmo on his face, it seems to detect energy levels. If we can remove that, he won't be able to tell how much power we're putting into our attacks. More importantly, Puar can use that opportunity to get Gohan out of there. His second vulnerability is his tail. If he's anything like Gohan and I, grabbing that will paralyze his body with pain. We can use that chance to hit him hard. The third is the crack in his armor that Roshi made. If we focus our attacks there, we should be able to injure him." He ran this over in his head. "Okay. Chi-Chi, Piccolo and myself will attack him head-on. Krillin, you and Launch blast him range. Aim for the crack in his armor and that machine thing. Tien, you use the Solar Flare to blind him. Once that happens, we'll be able to sense where he is by his energy and we can attack him all out and get at his tail."

"It won't be easy. This guy is ridiculously strong." Yamcha added in. "Make no mistake, we'll be fighting for our lives out there."

"Thanks big guy. Have fun wiping out the Earth. Be sure to pick up my idiot brothers for me, assuming Kakarot and the half-breed are still alive when you get there." Turles laughed and fist bumped with Nappa.

more_horiz
Piccolo scoffed"Don't hold your breath on that, the only reason I'm even doing this is because it would mean one less enemy for you to deal with"

Chi-Chi quirked an eyebrow"Eliminating the competition is that it"

"You catch on pretty quick"Piccolo comments then looks at the group"Remember this. I get a crack at finishing him off"

"Don't forget who the real enemy is, or else I'd have to remind you" Chi-Chi says and looked at Puar"I will distract Raditz as much as I can. Just try to get Gohan out of harms way without him noticing"

"Don't worry, discrete is my specialty" Puar says

_________________________________________________________________________________________

Gohan flew and his back hit the wall. He slumped down, holding back the tears. "Don't cry, don't give him the satisfaction" He yelled as Raditz kicks him hard in the stomach. "Don't pass out on me kid, the fun has just begun" he kicks him on his back. He raised his fist up and then brings it down.
_________________________________________________________________________________________

Chi-Chi picked up Gohan's energy. She looks at the direction where she felt it"Goku, did you felt that?!"

Gohan coughed, clutching his stomach, curling up in a fetal position"Mom...Dad....Please....Help me"

Raditz scowled"Ok, now I just feel bad. I mean sure tossing brats like you around is a day on the job for me but I've kinda grown attached to you. Its like beating up a lost puppy, that you've taken after taking out its owners"

"Your parents aren't going to save you, they have no idea where you even are. Uncle Raditz is your guardian now" After that Raditz picked up several energy readings. His scouter's going off like crazy"What the hell?!!" whatever he felt was getting closer.

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Piccolo scoffed"Don't hold your breath on that, the only reason I'm even doing this is because it would mean one less enemy for you to deal with"

Chi-Chi quirked an eyebrow"Eliminating the competition is that it"

"You catch on pretty quick"Piccolo comments then looks at the group"Remember this. I get a crack at finishing him off"

"Don't forget who the real enemy is, or else I'd have to remind you" Chi-Chi says and looked at Puar"I will distract Raditz as much as I can. Just try to get Gohan out of harms way without him noticing"

"Don't worry, discrete is my specialty" Puar says

Gohan flew and his back hit the wall. He slumped down, holding back the tears. "Don't cry, don't give him the satisfaction" He yelled as Raditz kicks him hard in the stomach. "Don't pass out on me kid, the fun has just begun" he kicks him on his back. He raised his fist up and then brings it down.

Chi-Chi picked up Gohan's energy. She looks at the direction where she felt it"Goku, did you felt that?!"

Gohan coughed, clutching his stomach, curling up in a fetal position"Mom...Dad....Please....Help me"

Raditz scowled"Ok, now I just feel bad. I mean sure tossing brats like you around is a day on the job for me but I've kinda grown attached to you. Its like beating up a lost puppy, that you've taken after taking out its owners"

"Your parents aren't going to save you, they have no idea where you even are. Uncle Raditz is your guardian now" After that Raditz picked up several energy readings. His scouter's going off like crazy"What the hell?!!" whatever he felt was getting closer.

"I feel it. We need to hurry!"
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"RADITZ! GET AWAY FROM MY SON NOW!!" Goku shouted at him as he touched down in front of the alien.

more_horiz
Raditz turned to see his long lost brother. He glanced at Piccolo, Yamcha, and a newcomer in Launch.

Raditz laughed"Oh really, Kakarot? Is this the best you got? Ok if you want me to beat you down again then no problems fro-" He soon find himself punched across the face and flew back till he crashes through a mountain.

Chi-Chi, the person who struck Raditz, stood. Her expression eerily calm but her voice low and dangerous. "As my husband said. GET THE HELL AWAY FROM OUR SON!!" Her eyes glow a golden orange color as she spoke.

Gohan looked up, seeing Goku and Chi-Chi he spoke"Mom..Dad?"

Raditz emerged from the large freaking hole that he created after crashing through the mountain. His scouter beeped wildly and he even sensed the spike directed towards Chi-Chi. He worked his jaw. As much as he would deny it, it stung like hell. "Seriously. Where the hell did that came from?!!!"

Piccolo glanced at Chi-Chi." Good question?"

"I spar with Goku. Now lets focus on the important task before us"Chi-Chi says

Raditz growled. Still lingering from the pain from the left side of his jaw from that punch. "YOU BITCH!!! I'll make you suffer!!!" he flies directly at the group

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Raditz turned to see his long lost brother. He glanced at Piccolo, Yamcha, and a newcomer in Launch.

Raditz laughed"Oh really, Kakarot? Is this the best you got? Ok if you want me to beat you down again then no problems fro-" He soon find himself punched across the face and flew back till he crashes through a mountain.

Chi-Chi, the person who struck Raditz, stood. Her expression eerily calm but her voice low and dangerous. "As my husband said. GET THE HELL AWAY FROM OUR SON!!" Her eyes glow a golden orange color as she spoke.

Gohan looked up, seeing Goku and Chi-Chi he spoke"Mom..Dad?"

Raditz emerged from the large freaking hole that he created after crashing through the mountain. His scouter beeped wildly and he even sensed the spike directed towards Chi-Chi. He worked his jaw. As much as he would deny it, it stung like hell. "Seriously. Where the hell did that came from?!!!"

Piccolo glanced at Chi-Chi." Good question?"

"I spar with Goku. Now lets focus on the important task before us"Chi-Chi says

Raditz growled. Still lingering from the pain from the left side of his jaw from that punch. "YOU BITCH!!! I'll make you suffer!!!" he flies directly at the group

The Z-Fighters took their attack stances and braced themselves for Raditz's assault only for him to speed right past Goku and Piccolo before they could see him and slammed his elbow's on their backs. The two fighters flew forward several feet before they caught themselves and jumped back up. By that time though, Raditz had already rushed over to Chi-Chi and kicked her with a hard roundhouse to the stomach and elbowed Launch in the chest and then kneed in the face. The four fighters recovered and saw Raditz floating in mid-air laughing at them. "Ah how was that Kakarot? Are you surprised? Let's just call that a warm up!"

Goku spat on the ground. "Incredible, I had no idea anybody could move as fast as him. Guess I really will have to go all out for this guy." Raditz waited for Goku to attack. He was not prepared for Goku's insane tactic of...taking off his shirt, revealing the blue weighted shirt underneath. Goku then took that off. "Whoo! Feels good to finally get this off. Just a second Raditz, I'll be right there!"

Raditz scoffed. "Oh please, like a few measly weights are going to-"

Goku smiled and removed the blue weighted shirt and threw it away, causing the Earth to quake on the impact.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GYysLFru7u8

"Goku, I should've figured that you'd be training. So you've been using weighted clothing too?" Piccolo asked and took off his heavy turban and threw it aside. The turban smashed into the ground and made a small crater.

Goku laughed. "Yeah, what can I say? It's a great way to train." He removed his wristguards and tossed them to the shirt and then removed his heavy boots, the boots creating similar tremors on the ground as the shirt had. "WHOO! AL-RIGHT! I always feel so much lighter with the weights off!" Goku did a few quick stretches while Piccolo threw aside his cape.

Raditz's eyes narrowed and he lowered his arms as the scouter detected the jump in their power levels. This was a strange planet.

"Okay Raditz, ready for the next round?" Goku challenged.

"Hmmph. Fighting ME with such heavy weights on your body? You're taking me too lightly, brother."

"Oh I didn't meany disrespect. But I only really take these off for my greatest opponents." Goku smirked and took his stance again.

Raditz looked around at the other fighters and then burst out laughing. "DO YOU REALLY THINK THIS IS GOING TO MATTER?! FOOLS! Who do you think I am?! I'm stronger than any of you weaklings!"

"That may be true, but strength isn't the only thing that matters!"

"You're certainly an optimistic one brother. In that case, allow me to squash that hope. You'll be pleased to know that besides you, me and my nephew, there are four more Saiyans out in space on their way here and every one of them is even stronger than I am."

more_horiz
"Yo!" Nappa waved, at Turles as he gets ready to take off"Kick some ass and crush some skulls for me Turles"

"Language!"Tamaki yelled inside the ship she, Vegeta, and Nappa are about to depart on. Vegeta chuckled"You did not just say what I think you said"

____________________________________________________________________________________________

"Really huh? Are they ugly and smell as bad as you" Piccolo says

"OMG" From afar Krillin hears this"This is bad, this is very bad"

"I don't care how many there are! I'm going to kill you and any Saiyan that threatens to harm my family and my friends" Chi-Chi declared fiercely

As the fight continued Gohan watches this. He hears a meowing sound. He looks down to see Puar in cat form nudging at Gohan"Puar?" Puar looks up at Gohan, she turns and motions Gohan to follow her. Gohan nods

Chi-Chi ducked a punch from Raditz"Solar Flare!!!" and Raditz was then blinded by the attack from Chi-Chi. "Yamcha, grab it!"

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
"Yo!" Nappa waved, at Turles as he gets ready to take off"Kick some ass and crush some skulls for me Turles"

"Language!"Tamaki yelled inside the ship she, Vegeta, and Nappa are about to depart on. Vegeta chuckled"You did not just say what I think you said"

____________________________________________________________________________________________

"Really huh? Are they ugly and smell as bad as you" Piccolo says

"OMG" From afar Krillin hears this"This is bad, this is very bad"

"I don't care how many there are! I'm going to kill you and any Saiyan that threatens to harm my family and my friends" Chi-Chi declared fiercely

As the fight continued Gohan watches this. He hears a meowing sound. He looks down to see Puar in cat form nudging at Gohan"Puar?" Puar looks up at Gohan, she turns and motions Gohan to follow her. Gohan nods

"Come on, let's take him down!" Goku cried out to rally his team.
"How pathetic. Centuries of evolution have bred us to be the greatest warriors in the Universe and you have cast all of that aside for a planet full of weaklings." Raditz sighed and raised his own power up to full. "YOU ARE A DISGRACE TO ALL SAIYANS NOW PREPARE TO DIE KAKKAROT!" Raditz rushed into combat with Earth's fighters. Goku and Piccolo attacked him head-on with a series of punches and kicks.
Goku threw a feint at Goku and then attacked him with a quick punch to the stomach but Raditz easily blocked his punch and kicked Goku in the chest. Piccolo got in close and threw several punches directed at his face but Raditz blocked every punch. "I guess somebody didn't learn their lesson the first time!" He gave Piccolo three punches to the face before he could blink and then kicked him into the air. Piccolo spat blood from his mouth but got his composure back and stretched out his arm to grab Raditz's arm with his hand. "Really?" Raditz smirked and pulled him close with a yank of his arm. Goku jump kicked Raditz in the face but the evil Saiyain easily blocked his kick and grabbed his leg and threw him away and while his hands were busy, Chi-Chi rushed in and started punching him but Raditz easily evaded her punches and then threw Piccolo at her from behind, sending two of them crashing into Goku. Tien and Launch rushed him from behind but Raditz just smirked as his scouter picked him up and he jumped in the air and he started floating horizontally and kicked outwards, booting both of them in the face and launching them backwards as Raditz flew straight up into the air, keeping his eyes on the fighters. Yamcha flew at him from above and punched at the back of Raditz's head but just before he could make contact, Raditz vanished completely. "WHA?!"
Yamcha started frantically looking around. "Wha? What? Where? Where is he?" He looked above, left, right, down...
"Here I am!" Yamcha spun around just in time to eat a brutal punch to the face from the Saiyan. Raditz then followed that up with a series of brutal punches to Yamcha's chest like a jackhammer and the Saiyan then kicked him into the air and punched him back down, sending Yamcha crashing down to the ground.

"Darn it...I'VE HAD ENOUGH OF THIS GUY!" Krillin powered up and two orange energy balls appeared in his hand and he took aim at Raditz. Raditz turned to look at the Earthling as his power level jumped up several levels. "His power level just skyrocketed up to over 750! These Earthlings...they can focus all of their power at a single point?!"
"Let's see you dodge this one you space monkey! Daburu Tsuihikidan!" Krillin cried out and fired the blast out at Raditz. "Hmph. Not bad for an Earthling, but it's nothing to a Saiyain!" Raditz flew away up into the air with a smirk on his face. Just as Piccolo had in the tournament. What he didn't realize though, is that the blast was homing and it followed his targets, circling back into the air and coming back after Raditz in the air. His scouter picked it up and he turned around and looked at it. "What the?! What is with this planet?!" He flew away from the blast as it followed him around. "Okay, screw this!" He skidded to a stop and fired a blast of his own at Krillin's blasts. There was a massive explosion and a flash of light. Then Raditz's blast came at Krillin like a Freight Train. Before it could hit though, Tien tackled him out of the blast, carrying both of them away from it safely. The blast continued on for a few miles before exploding like a nuke. The Earthlings turned to stare at it. "....Tien...thank you."
"Think nothing of it. I owed you guys after all."
"....Shit, there's just one of these guys. How strong are the others?!" Launch questioned.

Raditz laughed. "Well, at least somebody here is finally realizing their place! If only my idiot brother could-"
"OMOIKKIRI DODONPA!"
"Omo-what?!" Raditz looked up to see a massive yellow beam of light bearing down on him. He jumped back just in time to avoid it as Chiaotzu's blast slammed into the ground, resulting in a massive explosion. He looked up at him. "....What the hell is that? Some kind of...living...doll? Did you guys bring a living doll here?!"
"I'm not a doll! I'm CHIAOTZU!" He fired again at him but Raditz vanished and re-appeared behind him and launched a combination attack on him before kicking him to the ground. Yamcha flew over and caught him and turned around and fired a Ki Orb out of his hand. "Let's see how you like my Extra Large Spirit Ball!" The Ki Orb he created was very big, even larger than Yamcha himself. He flung the giant ball of energy right at Raditz and then made it fly around him in a circle, downwards, upwards, behind and around him, manipulating the directions it flew in with various hand gestures before making it slam right into Raditz, resulting in a massive explosion in the air. "GOT HIM!" Yamcha smiled.
And then Raditz flew at him out of the smoke and fired himself through the air like a comet aimed right at him. Yamcha had just enough time to jump back and throw Chiaotzu clear before the Saiyain barreled into him. They briefly exchanged blows before the Saiyain swiftly started beating him down, punching him repeatedly. He was interrupted however when Chi-Chi kicked him from the side with a drop kick, launching him off course. Piccolo then appeared in front of Raditz while he was distracted and kicked him into the air where Goku flew right at Raditz and landed several punches on the hole in his armor, pushing Raditz back. The evil Saiyian swiftly recovered though and he punched his brother with a brutal haymaker, kneed him in the stomach and then hammer punched him down to the ground before turning around and firing a Ki Blast at Piccolo who had to swiftly run to get clear of the explosion. Chi-Chi charged at him with a flying elbow strike but Raditz turned around, caught her, swung her around, gave Chi-Chi a brutal kick to her ribs and sent her flying through the air. He was then struck by double Ki Blasts from Tien and Launch by surprise. He emerged unscathed. "Okay seriously, don't you people ever learn?!" He challenged them.
Krillin then headbutted him from behind. "Nope!"
"DAMMIT!" Krillin flipped over him and began punching the evil Saiyain in the face. He only barely managed a combination before Raditz punched him away and kicked him into the air, kicked him again and then kicked him over to the others. "It's time I made my point! FIRE SOMERSAULT!" Raditz cried out and flared up his Ki Aura before tucking his body into a ball and rolling over several times in mid-air, getting faster and faster and faster and then he used his Ki to set himself on fire before flying at Krillin, Tien and Launch too fast for them to dodge, smashing Krillin out of his way and punching Puar and Tien and flying past them and skidding for a good distance on the ground, leaving a trail of fire in the air and on the ground, burning the Z-Warriors.
Goku and Piccolo attacked him almost immediately after, zipping around him and using a variety of punches and kicks but the evil Saiyain easily dodged and blocked their best attempts before smacking them both away. They came at him again but Raditz simply flew straight up into the air and they pursued him as Raditz gathered a large amount of Ki into his hands. "It's time for you two fools to die! DOUBLE SUNDAY!" He created two giant pink energy spheres in his hands and them fired them outwards in the form of giant beams. Goku immediately used a Kiai shock-wave to propel himself away from it. The shock-wave did strike Piccolo, but on the bright side, it carried him safely away from the blast. which was good, because the blasts continued on towards a mountain range and completely blew it away. The Earth trembled as fire and smoke rose in a giant pillar into the sky.
"Tch. Don't expect any thanks Goku." They looked up to see that Raditz had vanished and flew back down. "Darn. Where IS he?!" Goku asked.
"RIGHT HERE!" Raditz re-appeared behind Goku and kicked him away a considerable distance. Goku let out a cry of pain but caught himself enough to do several flips in the air, land on his feet and then jump high into the air. He cupped his hands and a brilliant white light started to emanate from them.
"KAAAAAAAA-MEEEEEE-HAAAAAAAA-MEEEEEEE...."
Raditz was shocked to see Kakarott's power level shoot up to over 924 and keep rising! "Impossible! How?! HOW DOES HE DO IT!?"
"HAAAAAAAAA!" Goku fired the Super Kamehameha Wave at him. Raditz started to outrun but Goku made it follow him. Before he could get any further, Piccolo fired a series of energy blasts in front of Raditz, kicking up an explosion of fire and smoke that made him pause momentarily, enough for the blast catch up to Raditz. He turned around and raised his arms in front of his face just as the Kamehameha Wave struck him, resulting in a massive explosion of energy. The others jumped back to get clear of it. "...Did I get him?!" Goku asked.
Raditz was crouching down on the ground. "Hnnngggh. I must admit...that one stung brother." He pushed himself back up. "Now...let me show you how it's done!" He charged up a Ki Blast. "SATURDAY CRUSH!" He flung an extremely fast blast of Ki at Goku. He couldn't dodge it, so he crossed his arms and a Ki Shield in front of himself. The Saturday Crush blasted right through it but it did take away a little bit of the damage. Goku himself was blown away in a massive explosion that trumped even his own blast, blowing off his shirt and sending him flying away through the air. Goku slammed on the ground and skidded for a considerable distance, digging a deep trench through the ground. Goku dug his fingers into the dirt and managed to stop his path. He tried hard to pick himself up even while his agonized body was screaming in pain.
"And for the rest of you..." He charged up and began firing rapid Ki Blasts at the others.

Gohan was almost safely away with Puar but the screaming of his friends and family and all of the towering explosions caught his attention. "Mommmy...D-Daddy....No...please....w-w-we...we have to! WE HAVE TO GO BACK!"
He tried pulling on Puar.
"No Gohan! You can't help them! We have to get you to safety!" Puar insisted.
"B-but...he's hurting them! H-he's...he's HURTING THEM!" Gohan screamed in a sudden surge of rage.
Puar was taken aback and turned her head back to the battle, listening to the sounds of war as Earth's greatest warriors struggled against the invader. "Oh Yamcha...what should I do?"
The battle waged on.

Chi-Chi ducked a punch from Raditz"Solar Flare!!!" and Raditz was then blinded by the attack from Chi-Chi. "Yamcha, grab it!"

The battered bandit wiped the blood from his mouth and struggled to his feet. He crouched down into a running stance and then used a Zanzouken to get over there and grab a tail. "This used to work all the time on Goku...let's see...how you like it!" He gripped Raditz's tail and yanked on it. The evil Saiyain, previously boastful and nearly invincible, suddenly screamed in pain!

"Oh...thank Kami that worked..." Goku used a second to catch his breath. "Is...everyone....okay?!" He asked the others as they were struggling to pick themselves up.

more_horiz
"He definitely has his parents fighting spirit that's for sure" Puar thought to herself as she looked on.

"Are you ok?" Launch asked Chi-Chi who responded"After some R & R I'll get back to you" Launch grinned and shook her head, despite the crazyness Chi-Chi never lost that classic wit of hers.

Narrator V.O

Raditz cursed obscenities that, for the sake of the readers, we cannot showcase. To give an idea the obscenities refer to death threats relating to the fighters, graphic ways he seeks to cripple Goku, and....distasteful things he threatened to do to Chi-Chi. Trust me viewers, you I'm doing you a favor for muting this. I do pity the poor warriors in hearing this though. Especially Gohan. For the love of God, think of the children!!! i

Raditz calmed down he thought back to his Saiyan training on what to do when someone grabs your tail. Which isn't that hard to do as Tamaki would drill it into him every chance she gets. "Move. Move, damn it, move!" He glanced at both of his arms. His fingers moved slightly.

"Krillin, take this bastards head off" Tien snarls

"With Gusto" Krillin raised his hand up and charges the Destructo Disc

"Yamcha, when it gets close to you, duck!" Chi-Chi instructed

Krillin throws the Destructo Disc

"I hope you've made peace to whatever God you worship, boy" Raditz says to Yamcha. He moved his arms then reached behind him. He yanked his tail off, it hurt like a mother thats for damn sure. But he no longer felt paralyzed and regained full control of his body. In one quick motion he backfisted Yamcha across the face then ducked Krillin's attack. He darts off in the air then struck Krillin and he falls to the ground

"Yamcha!" Puar grits her teeth and turns to Gohan. "I'm going to help your parents and our friends. No matter what you hear, just keep running and don't look back:

Puar takes off and joins the fight

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
"He definitely has his parents fighting spirit that's for sure" Puar thought to herself as she looked on.

"Are you ok?" Launch asked Chi-Chi who responded"After some R & R I'll get back to you" Launch grinned and shook her head, despite the crazyness Chi-Chi never lost that classic wit of hers.

Narrator V.O

Raditz cursed obscenities that, for the sake of the readers, we cannot showcase. To give an idea the obscenities refer to death threats relating to the fighters, graphic ways he seeks to cripple Goku, and....distasteful things he threatened to do to Chi-Chi. Trust me viewers, you I'm doing you a favor for muting this. I do pity the poor warriors in hearing this though. Especially Gohan. For the love of God, think of the children!!! i

Raditz calmed down he thought back to his Saiyan training on what to do when someone grabs your tail. Which isn't that hard to do as Tamaki would drill it into him every chance she gets. "Move. Move, damn it, move!" He glanced at both of his arms. His fingers moved slightly.

"I hope you've made peace to whatever God you worship, boy" Raditz says to Yamcha. He moved his arms then reached behind him. He yanked his tail off, it hurt like a mother thats for damn sure. But he no longer felt paralyzed and regained full control of his body. In one quick motion he backfisted Yamcha across the face then ducked Krillin's attack. He darts off in the air then struck Krillin and he falls to the ground

"Yamcha!" Puar grits her teeth and turns to Gohan. "I'm going to help your parents and our friends. No matter what you hear, just keep running and don't look back:

Fun Fact: Raditz cutting his own tail off was referenced in the series.
http://www.kanzenshuu.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=5312

IC: "Darn it...his power has dropped a bit at least but....he's still so strong..." Goku looked over at Piccolo. "I don't suppose you have any last ditch moves you've been saving?"

"Puar...Mommy...Daddy....what should I do?" Gohan sobbed as he watched Puar fly off to battle.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

Narrator V.O

Fun Fact: Raditz cutting his own tail off was referenced in the series.
http://www.kanzenshuu.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=5312

IC: "Darn it...his power has dropped a bit at least but....he's still so strong..." Goku looked over at Piccolo. "I don't suppose you have any last ditch moves you've been saving?"

"Puar...Mommy...Daddy....what should I do?" Gohan sobbed as he watched Puar fly off to battle.

"What? And you don't?"

"H-heh, sorry Piccolo, I'm fresh out..."

"You slacker. While You've been taking it easy with your wife and son, I've perfecting a new technique just to kill you."

Raditz started charging his Ki.

"Do you think it'll work?"

"Oh yeah, this will blow him away. The problem is, I'm still perfecting it. I'll need some time to charge it up."

"Oh well that doesn't sound so bad."

"It has a five minute charge time."

"...Oh." Shocked

"Annnnd considering what he's already done to all of us...ahhhh nevermind, I'm sure you can handle it."

"Wow. You really have that much faith in me?"

"...Sure, let's go with that."

"Alright then, five minutes. I'll buy you as much time as you need. Just don't miss with it!" Goku smiled and charged Raditz again.

(Look at you Goku. No matter your opponent, you always meet him with a smile. You're always so eager to meet the next challenge. You are really something else Son Goku. Survive this day Goku, so that you and I can fight again.) Piccolo jumped back to get some distance and put the index and middle fingers to his forehead and he started powering up and concentrating his energy to two fingers.

Goku attacked Raditz with a dizzying array of punches and kicks as fast and hard as he could but even with his power sharply reduced from losing his tail, he was still too strong and fast for Goku. He blocked and dodged anything Goku threw at him! He blocked a jumping back roundhouse kick to the chest and pushed Goku away and Goku landed on his feet and turned around and threw a spinning kick at Raditz but he easily dodged it and Goku jumped forward and struck out at him with punches but Raditz smirked and blocked them and then Goku attacked him with an elbow and a rising knee to the chest and stomach but Raditz caught his knee and elbow. "Come now Brother, can't you do anything right?!" He challenged and kicked out at Goku who jumped back and crossed his arms just in time to block the kick but it had so much force that it flung Goku away from Raditz and made him cry out in pain. He skidded backwards and then rolled for several feet before he fell to his knees and looked up as Raditz started flying up into the sky. Goku charged up a Kamehameha Blast into one hand. "KAAAAAAA-MEEEEEEE-HAAAAAAA-MEEEEEE-HHHAAAAAAAAAAA!" Goku called out and fired the blast from one hand and flung himself up towards Raditz and he started moving his arm around in a circle around the blast while focusing all of his strength into it!
Raditz laughed even as he Ki swirled around Goku's fist. "Take This! ALL OF MY STRENGTH INTO THIS FIST!"
Raditz accepted the challenge by focusing his own energy around his fist, resulting in crackling electricity and a ball of energy forming around his fist and he flew down and punched at Goku and Goku punched at him. Their fists collided, resulting in a massive explosion of energy in the sky that shook the ground like an Earthquake. There were several more explosions within that sphere of energy until in a flash of light Goku was flung away from it, his body smoking from the blasts as he plummeted to the ground below. He would've smashed into it were it not for Chi-Chi flying over and catching him. She turned and took the impact on the ground herself. "Goku? Goku speak to me!"
"H-heeeey....Chi...think I got him with....that one."
They looked up to see Raditz flying away from the blast as well, his suit and armor were smoking and singed from the blast. He flew backwards several feet but then he stopped himself in mid-air and shook his hand. "Ungh! Well that stung!" He glared at his brother and Chi-Chi and prepared a blast. "That's it! Everyone dies!"
Then Puar kicked him in the back of the head, flew around him, kicked him in the face again, punched him repeatedly in the face and then blasted him away. "Fine. Let's start with you!"
"Oh hey, Puar's back!"  Very Happy
"Oh Goku...listen, you take a breather okay? I'll back her up." She set Goku down a few feet away and flew up to aid Puar as Raditz recovered from her onslaught and he went on the attack.

Krillin shook Yamcha. "Yamcha? Yamcha? YAMCHA PUAR'S IN TROUBLE!"
Yamcha's eyes snapped open. "What? Where?!" He pulled himself up and looked around. "Where is everyone?"
"Well, Goku's down for the moment, I'm not sure where the Crane's are, Gohan's away safely, Piccolo's powering up and Chi-Chi and Puar are tag-teaming Raditz."
".....You should rephrase that last one."
"Noted. They are attacking the evil alien."
"Better."
"Sooo....longshot, but do you have any more super moves?"
".....One. Just the one...."
"What is it?"
"Do you remember....the 21st World Tournament? Roshi's....super....move?"
"No way."
"Yeah, fffigured it out myself. If I can get him with it, I might just fry his smug ass."
"Can you even stand up?"
"I'm in good enough shape. Go back them up. I'll get ready for it."
"O-kay. But don't over exert yourself!" Krillin gathered what Ki he had left and flew up to rejoin the fight.
Yamcha forced himself to stand and took the proper stance and he clasped his hands together as if in prayer and he focused his Ki.

1 Minute.

Puar attacked him furiously, punching the evil Saiyian as fast as she could and launching kicks his way. She was fresh and at full strength, but Raditz was stronger and faster. Once he got his bearings, he started backing her into a corner. (This is such a bizarre planet. There's even freaking catwomen here! Honestly, it would be best to destroy it as soon as possible before this planet becomes a future threat.)
Raditz finally slipped a punch and got in close and punched Puar hard in the stomach, kneed her in the face, and then kicked her backwards through the air. He flew over to continue his assault but he was stopped by a Trio of Ki Blasts from Chi-Chi. They didn't hurt him, but they did slow him down for a moment, obscuring his vision within the cloud of smoke. Chi-Chi zipped behind him and flew into the dense smoke and attacked Raditz from surprise. The sound of rapid fire punching and kicking erupted from the smoke before Chi-Chi was punched out of it. She was caught by Krillin who fired a big blast of his own into the smoke. Raditz emerged outside of it however and smacked the blast away. He was about to return one of his own when he saw Kakarot floating in mid-air with his arms crossed, wearing a black version of Raditz's own armor, tail wrapped around his waist and an evil smile on his face. Raditz paused. "Turles? When the hell did you get here?"
Puar paused. The psychopath had mentioned that there were others. She must have accidentially made herself look just like one of them! "Hmmmph, what's wrong Raditz? Are you having trouble with this garbage?" She asked, chaning her vocal cords to a more gruff and dark tone of voice and spoke to him in the best 'tough guy' voice she could manage.
"Wait a minute....you're still in space!" Raditz yelled and fired a blast at Puar, who freaked and flew backwards to avoid it but this left him open to an attack from Krillin and Chi-Chi. Raditz saw it coming at the last moment and he blocked their attacks before knocking them backwards and bullrushing them, launching a vicious assault on both of them, several dozen punches and kicks on both of them. He kneed Krillin into the air and then sped behind him and kicked him to the ground before spinning around and kicking Chi-Chi several times in the stomach, grabbing her head, headbutting her and then kicking her to the ground and then Puar blasted him from overhead. She charged up more and she rained energy blasts down on Raditz. He screamed several swears at them and flew up to attack Puar, who quickly raced down to the ground. Radiz sneered and fired a Ki Blast and launched it after her. Just before it reached her, Puar fired a Ki Blast of her own to throw herself backwards just in time. The blast caused a large explosion and kicked up a tower of smoke and flame and dirt but it missed her. Puar turned herself into a rock and dropped her power level. Raditz flew through the smoke and landed on the ground. He looked around and tapped his scouter. He didn't pick up Puar, but what he did get shocked him. Yamcha's power level was rapidly skyrocketing upwards hundreds of levels, the green man's energy was getting close to the thousands and he found the Triclops and his band getting an attack ready. He detected another power level northwest and he turned around to see energy gathering around the child. "What on Vegeta....Power Level 750?! IMPOSSIBLE!" And then Puar turned back in a puff of smoke and flew at Raditz and elbowed him in the back of the neck, grabbed the scouter and flung it away from him before jumping over Raditz and blasting him in the face before launching into a vicious assault of punches and kicks on him.

2 Minutes.  

The ground started cracking beneath Gohan's feet as he watched the maniac beat on his family and loved ones. The energy on Piccolo's forehead came together in a ball of Ki that crackled with electricity around his fingertips. (Hold on....just a few...more....minutes!)
Yamcha's hair stood up straight as the ground cracked open and electricity rose up around him and the little rocks rose up in front of him. (Tien....are you ready yet?!)
(READY!)
(GO FOR HIM!)
Raditz finally recovered from Puar's attack and threw a spinning kick at her ribs, elbowed her in the face and jump kicked her in the chest before smacking her away. Yamcha's Ki spiked. He was going to make this monster pay for that.
Raditz wiped his mouth and spat on the ground. "Time to see if that legend of catwomen having multiple lives is true."
Puar tried to pick herself up and she saw Raditz aiming a Ki blast at her. It started growing in size. Her eyes widened. It was then that Chiaotzu sent a telekinetic shockwave at Raditz using all of the power he had. Caught by surprise, the alien and the ground below him were sent flying into the sky! "WHAT THE FFFFFF-"
Three Launch's came flying at him all at once. "WHAT THE?!" One of them kicked him into the sky, another one flew over and punched him across the face and kicked him away and then a third one blasted him with a Super Dodonpa. The Tri-Form, a technique that allows its user to split into three identical duplicates to fight as a group. As Raditz was sent flying towards the other two Launch's, they flew at him and punched him in the face and the third kicked him from behind. Raditz flew several feet before he stopped himself and he turned around. Eyes bloodshot and rage boiling. The four fighters collided in the sky and he fought with all three of them, striking and blocking their own attacks. They did land hits on him, but Raditz powered through their attacks and soon beat all three of them to the ground. They collided with one another and re-combined into one woman. "Okay...what the hell was that? What IS this planet anyway?!"
And then Tien hit him with a Kikōhō, backed up by the power of a Super Dodonpa from Chiaotzu. Their combined blast smashed Raditz into the ground as Launch rolled free.

The blast smashed Raditz down into a crater on his back. He let out a loud curse as he crossed his arms and tried to hold it off. "Damn....you...all. I...AM...A...SAIYAN!" He screamed in rage and pushed the blast away from him long enough to fire off a Double Sunday from his hands that soon overpowered the blast and sent it flying back towards them. Tien and Chiaotzu froze up, unable to dodge the incoming blasts. Fortunately, Chi-Chi, Krillin and Puar had recovered enough to launch a combined blast in the middle of it, causing a massive explosion that flung them backwards but kept them alive. Raditz rose up from the crater, furious and starting to breathe hard. His armor had some damage now. "NNNOOOWWW.....YYYOOOOUUU!" He raised up his hand only to be interrupted by a Super Kamehameha from Goku that knocked him off balance.
Chi-Chi turned to her husband. He was back on his feet. "Leave.My.Friends.ALONE!"
"Kami In Heaven I LOVE YOU Honey!" Chi-Chi beamed.
"Thanks...but...we're not done just yet!"
True to his word, Raditz regained his footing and blasted away the Kamehameha. "I.Hate.ALL OF YOU!"
Yamcha took aim while he was still recovering. "Now's my chance. Time For The Big Show! Turtle School Last Resort: Bankoku Bikkuri Shō!"

"Ohhhh Crapbask-GAAAAAAAAAA!" Raditz screamed in pain as he was swallowed up by the massive blast of electricity.
"Piccolo! Now's your chance! Get that attack ready while we can still hold him!"

"Just...one....more....minute!" Piccolo grinned. "One more minute...and he will face....the Light Of Death!"

more_horiz
"rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAARGH!!!"

Meanwhile....

Nappa and Temaki waved goodbye at Turles, Vegeta was distracted by something as his ship leaves. "Whats wrong?" Temaki asked

"Any of you hear that?"

Nappa and Temaki hears Radditz's scream of rage. "Ohhohohoho. Somebody's getting fucked"Nappa raised a finger in the air. Radditz's rage is so pure that they can hear it lightyears away

"Aaaaand that just convinced me to check this out. I knew installing micro cameras in his eyes while he was asleep could come in handy" Temaki says

Vegeta and Nappa: Suspect

"Once we take off we are going to have a chat" Vegeta shook his head

"I can feel it in my loins!!"

"Just stop talking Nappa"Vegeta says and they went in the ship

Meanwhile back on Earth.

His face all covered in blood, nose broken and twisted as hell, he's also sure he has lost a tooth or two. Yet he is still fighting. Radditz charged up a chi blast then unleashed it from his body. Its a force powerful enough to send the Z Fighters flying.

If I could save time in a bottle
The first thing that I'd like to do
Is to save every day
'Til eternity passes away
Just to spend them with you

Everything proceed in slow motion. Fangs baring, his eyes as red as he rushes at the gang like a freight train.

If I could make days last forever
If words could make wishes come true
I'd save every day like a treasure and then,
Again, I would spend them with you

He flies in the air and caught Tien with a punch to the gut. Tien puked up blood. He is then brought down by a punch to the face from Raddiz. He soared, making a beam at Krillen then kicked him under his chin.

But there never seems to be enough time
To do the things you want to do
Once you find them
I've looked around enough to know
That you're the one I want to go
Through time with

Radditz dodged and deflected a barrage of energy blast. It didn't stop him from his onslaught. He was like a freaking Terminator. Launch fell victim of a series of rapid punches to the body. Blocking the attacks wont work as her arms start to become bruised from the impact of his hits. He then clotheslined her and she hits the ground.

If I had a box just for wishes
And dreams that had never come true
The box would be empty
Except for the memory
Of how they were answered by you

Yamcha and Puar, oh how they both fought valiantly, the two tag teamed on Raditz then Chiaotzu joined in he used his powers to summon a large tree then hurls it at Radditz. He caught it then used it as a bat and hits Chiaotzu with it. He flies till he hits a mountain. Yamcha smashes it to splinters but was caught with a energy blast from Raddit's mouth. Puar used herself as a shield then was struck by it Yamcha held her but was grabbed by the face from Radditz. He is slammed on the ground and Radditz gave him a series of rapid punches to Yamcha's face.

Once you find them
Through time with

He only stopped when Chi Chi and Goku both proceed a flying kick at him. Both of Radditz's hands are covered with blood."I'll make your brat watch as I kill the both of you and your friends! Except the cat-bitch. I'll keep her alive long enough for Temaki to dissect or whatever." Both of them screamed as Radditz break their ankles. "This will hurt the both of you more than it will hurt me" While still holding the both of them he proceeds to repeatedly slam the two to the ground. If any of you have seen Avengers then you can imagine the imagery.

He stops and throws them down. "Now to fulfill my promise. I'm going to crush the both of you with my bare hands" he grabs the two by the throat. "Worthless insects, you don't deserve to live"

Upon seeing his friends sacrificing themselves to save him and hearing his parent's cries of pain. Gohan can no longer contain the fire that was inside of him

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
"rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAARGH!!!"

Meanwhile....

Nappa and Temaki waved goodbye at Turles, Vegeta was distracted by something as his ship leaves. "Whats wrong?" Temaki asked

"Any of you hear that?"

Nappa and Temaki hears Radditz's scream of rage. "Ohhohohoho. Somebody's getting fucked"Nappa raised a finger in the air. Radditz's rage is so pure that they can hear it lightyears away

"Aaaaand that just convinced me to check this out. I knew installing micro cameras in his eyes while he was asleep could come in handy" Temaki says

Vegeta and Nappa: Suspect

"Once we take off we are going to have a chat" Vegeta shook his head

"I can feel it in my loins!!"

"Just stop talking Nappa"Vegeta says and they went in the ship

Meanwhile back on Earth.

His face all covered in blood, nose broken and twisted as hell, he's also sure he has lost a tooth or two. Yet he is still fighting. Radditz charged up a chi blast then unleashed it from his body. Its a force powerful enough to send the Z Fighters flying.

If I could save time in a bottle
The first thing that I'd like to do
Is to save every day
'Til eternity passes away
Just to spend them with you

Everything proceed in slow motion. Fangs baring, his eyes as red as he rushes at the gang like a freight train.

If I could make days last forever
If words could make wishes come true
I'd save every day like a treasure and then,
Again, I would spend them with you

He flies in the air and caught Tien with a punch to the gut. Tien puked up blood. He is then brought down by a punch to the face from Raddiz. He soared, making  a beam at Krillen then kicked him under his chin.

Once you find them
Through time with

Radditz dodged and deflected a barrage of energy blast. It didn't stop him from his onslaught. He was like a freaking Terminator. Launch fell victim of a series of rapid punches to the body. Blocking the attacks wont work as her arms start to become bruised from the impact of his hits. He then clotheslined her and she hits the ground.

If I had a box just for wishes
And dreams that had never come true
The box would be empty
Except for the memory
Of how they were answered by you

Yamcha and Puar, oh how they both fought valiantly, the two tag teamed on Raditz then Chiaotzu joined in he used his powers to summon a large tree then hurls it at Radditz. He caught it then used it as a bat and hits Chiaotzu with it. He flies till he hits a mountain. Yamcha smashes it to splinters but was caught with a energy blast from Raddit's mouth. Puar used herself as a shield then was struck by it Yamcha held her but was grabbed by the face from Radditz. He is slammed on the ground and Radditz gave him a series of rapid punches to Yamcha's face.

Once you find them
Through time with

He only stopped when Chi Chi and Goku both proceed a flying kick at him. Both of Radditz's hands are covered with blood."I'll make your brat watch as I kill the both of you and your friends! Except the cat-bitch. I'll keep her alive long enough for Temaki to dissect or whatever." Both of them screamed as Radditz break their ankles. "This will hurt the both of you more than it will hurt me" While still holding the both of them he proceeds to repeatedly slam the two to the ground. If any of you have seen Avengers then you can imagine the imagery.

He stops and throws them down. "Now to fulfill my promise. I'm going to crush the both of you with my bare hands" he grabs the two by the throat. "Worthless insects, you don't deserve to live"

Upon seeing his friends sacrificing themselves to save him and hearing his parent's cries of pain. Gohan can no longer contain the fire that was inside of him

A scream of absolute rage shocked Raditz as his previously discarded scouter beeped to life. He turned to look at it. "What is...NO! POWER LEVEL 1,440! WHAT? WHAT IS IT?!"
There was a flash of light and a small child appeared in front of Raditz. Little Gohan was surrounded by a vicious red aura as his power level started to skyrocket upwards.
"WHAT THE FUCK?!" Raditz asked in shock.
"YYooouuu....biiig....bully....I''ve-I'VE HAD ENOUGH OF YOU!" Gohan screamed in fury as his aura erupted upwards into the sky as the irises of his eyes disappeared.
"G-GOhan...please...RUN!" Chi-Chi begged her son as she struggled to move her bloodied and battered body.
(No...this...this is....j-just like...Garlic...at that time too he...) "That's it! D-do it! Get Angry, Gohan! Release Your Hidden Power!" Goku commanded his son.
"It's impossible! HE'S A CHIIIILLLLDDDD!" Raditz yelled.
"YOU BULLY! LEAVE THEM ALONE!" Gohan's power came together in a fiery aura around his body as Gohan flung himself at Raditz. He was fast, unbelivably fast, faster than even Raditz! The evil alien could do nothing as the child flew at him like a missile and rammed his head right into Raditz's chest. Raditz was flung backwards through the air as the armor around his chest was shattered. Raditz spewed blood from his mouth. Raditz skidded across the ground for a few feet.
The Z-Fighters snapped back to consciousness from the explosion of power. "Whhhaaa...what did...what?" Yamcha asked as he struggled to lift his head to see what was happening.
Gohan fell on the ground. "What? What just happened?"
The Z-Fighters just stared. "G-Gohan? Honey? How did you do that?" Chi-Chi asked.
"MOMMY!" Gohan came running over to her.
"..Seriously." Tien added in.
"H-he's...Goku's...son alright." Krillin smiled.
"Good job son. I'm proud of you." Goku beamed. Then a shadow fell over them. "No."

Gohan froze up as he saw Raditz stumbling over to him. "I...am...one hundred...and ten...percent...DONE!" He raised up his arm. "GOHAN RUN!" Goku screamed at him.
Raditz backhanded the child away, sending him face sliding across the ground and knocking out Gohan.

"NNNOOOO!" Chi-Chi screamed.

Raditz coughed up blood onto the ground and wiped his mouth with the back of his hand. "This...planet...sucks."

"S-stop! Stop it! Leave him alone! He's only a child!"
"Yes...the strongest...child...I've ever seen. And if he is allowed to live, he could be a problem for us. Now if you'll excuse me Kakarot...I have to kill your son!"
Goku rolled over onto his stomach and pushed himself up. He looked at his friends.
Yamcha, Puar, Tien, Launch, Chiaotzu, Krillin...all of them were down. Chi-Chi wasn't fairing much better. Piccolo had their only hope in his fingers, but the evil alien was still too fast. Goku smiled and nodded, knowing what he had to do. He turned to Chi-Chi. "It'll be okay honey. I love you." He gave her a big smile and pushed himself up to his feet and staggered. Being beaten to hell was bad enough, but now one foot was broken. Still, Piccolo and his father had done worse to Goku and he had come out on top. (Okay, one last time.)
"G-Goku...what are you...n-no. Goku don't!"
Goku nodded and flew into the air and launched himself at Raditz, quick firing a Kamehameha backwards to give himself some extra speed. Goku body slammed Raditz, carrying the two of them away from Gohan, before Goku touched down on the ground, slammed his feet down and grabbed Raditz in a full nelson. "PICCOLO! ARE YOU READY OR NOT?!"
Piccolo laughed. "Oh, I'm ready Goku. I couldn't have asked for a better shot."
Raditz struggled against him but Goku wasn't budging. "Release me Kakarot! Do you intend to die as well?"
"Well what can I say? We're family right? Let's go to the afterlife together, brother."
"GOKUUU!" Chi-Chi screamed. "GOKU DON'T!"
"GGOOOOKUUUU!"
"Sorry guys. I'll be seeing you."
Piccolo finished charging up. "Goku, you never cease to amaze me. Now let's finish it. FAREWELL SON GOKU! MAKANKOSAPPO!"

more_horiz
OT: Piccolo finally got it right Laughing

IC:

And there came a day unlike any other. The Z-Fighters, Champions of Earth banded together to combat an impossible threat. The Z-Fighters overcame the threat and saved the day. Unfortunately that victory comes with a price.

The beam hit its mark. It went right through Radditz and Goku like a hot knife through butter. The z-fighters watched in horror as Goku fell with Radditz. To Chi-Chi, she might aswell have had that shot right through her also because at that moment she felt she took that hit with Goku. "GOKU!" Either through pure adrenaline and stubbornness she went over to him. Scooping him up in her arms.

Krillin was the second to rush to his aid, seeing his wife, his best friend, and Piccolo there with him all he can do was smile."H-Hey guys...Did we get him?"

"Yeah." Piccolo nods."We most certainly did"

"Just hang in there honey. Bulma is going to arrive with the sensu beans." Chi-Chi pleaded

Krillin fought back the tears, he needs to be strong for his family's sake. "She's right Goku! You've been through worse and have always survived"

"I don't think that's the case this time Krillin. Listen, look after Gohan and Chi-Chi for me ok?"

"Its not going to come to that Goku!"

Chi-Chi's mouth trembled, she closed her eyes, tears stream down her cheeks. She covered her mouth in an attempt to hold back a sob. She regains enough composure to say. "I will wish you back, I promise you that much. I love you Goku."

"I love you too....I'll see you guys soon" Goku closed his eyes and one of the greatest warriors of earth passed away.

Puar, trying as she might, helped Yamcha up. She looked at the direction where Krillin and Chi-Chi are, her voice choked out. "Goku"

Laughter, albiet faint one, came. Krillin, Piccolo, and Chi-Chi turned to see Radditz laughing his ass off. "Serves the idiot right. Guess it wont be much longer for me either." He coughs up blood.

Krillin trembled in fury, after everything the bastard has done he isn't going to give him the satisfaction of disrespecting his friend in death. Before he was about to get up a voice that sounded calm but with a dangerous edge to it spoke.

"If you guys excuse me" Chi-Chi gets up and limps towards Radditz who continues in saying. "If there is anything I regret its that Kakarot wont live to see this planet get massacred when the others arrive"

Chi-Chi stood before him. She reached down and picked up the scouter, she presses the button. "To the other Saiyans out there" she raised her hand at Radditz. "You're next" then blast his head clean off, the evil Saiyan is no more.

more_horiz
Imagine Revy with Whitman fever but twice as scary

more_horiz
Legato wrote:

IC:

And there came a day unlike any other. The Z-Fighters, Champions of Earth banded together to combat an impossible threat. The Z-Fighters overcame the threat and saved the day. Unfortunately that victory comes with a price.

The beam hit its mark. It went right through Radditz and Goku like a hot knife through butter. The z-fighters watched in horror as Goku fell with Radditz. To Chi-Chi, she might aswell have had that shot right through her also because at that moment she felt she took that hit with Goku. "GOKU!" Either through pure adrenaline and stubbornness she went over to him. Scooping him up in her arms.

Krillin was the second to rush to his aid, seeing his wife, his best friend, and Piccolo there with him all he can do was smile."H-Hey guys...Did we get him?"

"Just hang in there honey. Bulma is going to arrive with the sensu beans." Chi-Chi pleaded

Krillin fought back the tears, he needs to be strong for his family's sake. "She's right Goku! You've been through worse and have always survived"

"I don't think that's the case this time Krillin. Listen, look after Gohan and Chi-Chi for me ok?"

Chi-Chi's mouth trembled, she closed her eyes, tears stream down her cheeks. She covered her mouth in an attempt to hold back a sob. She regains enough composure to say. "I will wish you back, I promise you that much. I love you Goku."

"I love you too....I'll see you guys soon" Goku closed his eyes and one of the greatest warriors of earth passed away.

Puar, trying as she might, helped Yamcha up. She looked at the direction where Krillin and Chi-Chi are, her voice choked out. "Goku"

Laughter, albiet faint one, came. Krillin, Piccolo, and Chi-Chi turned to see Radditz laughing his ass off. "Serves the idiot right. Guess it wont be much longer for me either." He coughs up blood.

Krillin trembled in fury, after everything the bastard has done he isn't going to give him the satisfaction of disrespecting his friend in death. Before he was about to get up a voice that sounded calm but with a dangerous edge to it spoke.

"If you guys excuse me" Chi-Chi gets up and limps towards Radditz who continues in saying. "If there is anything I regret its that Kakarot wont live to see this planet get massacred when the others arrive"

Chi-Chi stood before him. She reached down and picked up the scouter, she presses the button. "To the other Saiyans out there" she raised her hand at Radditz. "You're next" then blast his head clean off, the evil Saiyan is no more.

OT: And he got Raditz in one shot this time! Cool
Chi-Chi is win.

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Imagine Revy with Whitman fever but twice as scary

Imagine Revy with superpowers. Shocked Exclamation

more_horiz
Legato wrote:

IC:

Piccolo smirked at Chi-Chi's ruthlessness. Today had been a good day after all. He retrieved his turban and cape.

Yamcha sobbed into the grass. He had known Goku since he was a child. He had watched that kid grow up. It was thanks to Goku and Bulma that Yamcha was able to change his ways from the former desert bandit criminal to a true martial artist.

They had been through so much together. The battles with Pilaf, the World Tournaments, King Piccolo, Training with Roshi...all of that, and now Goku had lost his life for them all. "Goku...I-I'm sorry....I swear I'll make this up to you!"

"GOOOKUUUU!" Launch's eyes widened as her hair turned blue and her muscles shrank, her body becoming more lean. Blue Launch broke down crying. "Goku...it can't...it can't be....it just can't be!"

"Why? WHy like this? Gokuuu. It's just not fair!"

Tien closed all three of his eyes as he placed a hand on her shoulder. (Goku. I'm sorry. I'm sorry I couldn't save you. I'm sorry we let you die. But I swear, I SWEAR! We will become stronger! So that we will never let you down again!)

"Chiaotzu....use your telepathy....inform...inform Bulma about what's happened. She deserves to know." Tien asked of his friend.
Chaiotzu nodded weakly and closed his eyes and reached out for Bulma Briefs.

"Yeah, pity that." Piccolo said and walked over to Gohan. "This kid...for the second time he's saved our lives." Piccolo looked from Raditz, to Goku and back to Gohan. "So not only are you Goku's son but you're half alien yourself right?" Piccolo smirked.
Goku's body slowly faded away. "WHA? What's happening?" Chi-Chi asked, shocked.
"It's Kami." Piccolo told her. "That foolish old geezer must have something planned for him in the afterlife. In the meantime..." Piccolo grabbed Gohan.
"PICCOLO! GET YOUR HANDS OFF OF HIM!"
"BE QUIET CHI-CHI!" Piccolo shouted at her. "This kid is half-saiyan right? Well we've got more on the way and somebody to train this boy to harness his potential! You're too soft to train him! You'd coddle him too much! You have had 9 years with this boy to train him and you've done nothing!"
"THIS IS NOT A DEBATE! GIVE ME BACK MY SON!"
"You can barely stand up as it is Chi-Chi, much less fight me, especially not in the shape you're in. If you want to fight me, do it after we've killed the Saiyans! From here on out, spend every day and night training yourself. And that goes for the rest of you too! In the meantime, I will mold your son into the warrior he's supposed to be!" Piccolo and Chi-Chi stared each other down, neither of them flinching. "You're not strong enough to stop me Chi-Chi. I'm leaving with the kid. So become strong. Stronger than even your husband or that Raditz. Then we will talk." Piccolo turned around and flew away with Gohan.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply