ZDEMNSRPGFORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ZDEMNSRPGFORUMLog in

RPG Forum

Marvel/CAU: Thor

power_settings_newLogin to reply
3 posters

descriptionMarvel/CAU: Thor - Page 4 EmptyRe: Marvel/CAU: Thor

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
So is Skurge where Malekith and Loki are?

Apparently, he's found Skurge at least....

scratch scratch scratch

No offense and all but I find Loki a little more competent in illusion casting than that. Also I didn't even finish Sif and The Warrior's Three's Story or Cap and Anna's. Also that whole Illusion stuff was over very quickly and it provided little challenge to the heroes. Also that bit with Thor and Odin was disappointing
well it's a good thing that Malekith isn't anywhere near Loki right?

I mean Malekith is a good sorcerer and all but we arleady established (kinda) that Loki is on a different level. While parts of the maze ARE broken, it doesn't mean that you have to finish up your part of the story. I feel the illusion stuff went on quite a bit considering how many weeks we've spread it out over and what it entailed, plus you don't have to follow the same path as I did considering Loki>Malekith (no matter how smug the Dark Elf can act) so color me confused as to why you find it so appalling that this has happened. The illusions may be over but you still have Mangog here, who is an A-class Thor villain if you didn't know, considering that almost every appearance he's been able to mollywhop the Thunder God and even with the heroes assembled should barely beat him or disperse his essence Odin style.

I get the illusion thing didn't go on but remember, Malekith wrangled for Loki an A-class monster for these heroes to fight. Skurge has been ballsy enough to swing at Mangog KNOWING this shit, having SEEN the beast trounce Thor before, ye he still won't give up. Now to get back to the maze itself; it isn't all smashed up, but if you want to go with it being like that I'll edit whatever errors you felt I made in the storyline and amend them, but honestly the whole maze doesn't have to be destroyed. Yeah, there are parts of it fading down but you can still drag it on if you want, and I'm sure Guy will be down for that as long as we're having fun you know?

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

scratch scratch scratch

No offense and all but I find Loki a little more competent in illusion casting than that. Also I didn't even finish Sif and The Warrior's Three's Story or Cap and Anna's. Also that whole Illusion stuff was over very quickly and it provided little challenge to the heroes. Also that bit with Thor and Odin was disappointing

I mean Malekith is a good sorcerer and all but we arleady established (kinda) that Loki is on a different level. While parts of the maze ARE broken, it doesn't mean that you have to finish up your part of the story. I feel the illusion stuff went on quite a bit considering how many weeks we've spread it out over and what it entailed, plus you don't have to follow the same path as I did considering Loki>Malekith (no matter how smug the Dark Elf can act) so color me confused as to why you find it so appalling that this has happened. The illusions may be over but you still have Mangog here, who is an A-class Thor villain if you didn't know, considering that almost every appearance he's been able to mollywhop the Thunder God and even with the heroes assembled should barely beat him or disperse his essence Odin style.

I get the illusion thing didn't go on but remember, Malekith wrangled for Loki an A-class monster for these heroes to fight. Skurge has been ballsy enough to swing at Mangog KNOWING this shit, having SEEN the beast trounce Thor before, ye he still won't give up. Now to get back to the maze itself; it isn't all smashed up, but if you want to go with it being like that I'll edit whatever errors you felt I made in the storyline and amend them, but honestly the whole maze doesn't have to be destroyed. Yeah, there are parts of it fading down but you can still drag it on if you want, and I'm sure Guy will be down for that as long as we're having fun you know?

It was dragged mostly due to that we were distracted with other things and I wanted the Illusion to showcase some nice character development towards the characters not just make it all about Thor, no offense to the one roleplaying him. Also once again I wasn't provided a chance to have my characters involved as they were still trying to overcome their illusions. Having it be just Thor and Skurge makes the rest look incompetent. Especially when it comes to them being the only ones to find Malekith

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

scratch scratch scratch

It was dragged mostly due to that we were distracted with other things and I wanted the Illusion to showcase some nice character development towards the characters not just make it all about Thor, no offense to the one roleplaying him. Also once again I wasn't provided a chance to have my characters involved as they were still trying to overcome their illusions. Having it be just Thor and Skurge makes the rest look incompetent. Especially when it comes to them being the only ones to find Malekith
You can still have your characters be involved though, so I don't really understand why you feel that there is some force restricting you from doing such a thing. It's not the end all be all here. So far Skurge has found Malekith, not Thor and I don't think it makes the rest of them look incompetent in any way. This isn't all about Thor when you consider the cast we got going on (Sif, Warriors Three, Anna Chase/Astrowoman and even Captain America) so to claim that it is really doesn't sit right with me. We can come to an idea on what to do about this but I really think you're worrying over things that are perceived slights rather than an actual issue. However, it's not really a big deal to me if we have to amend this, so just outline for me what to do and I'll switch it around, alright?

more_horiz
I'm up for working something out with this. Also don't think comic feats concerning Thor and Mangog should be an issue as, once again, this is a new Marvel Universe. This isn't 616 or Ultimates

more_horiz
Alright, thinking cap: ON!
http://words.bucksworld.net/?p=402
It has a brain on it. Laughing

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
I'm up for working something out with this. Also don't think comic feats concerning Thor and Mangog should be an issue as, once again, this is a new Marvel Universe. This isn't 616 or Ultimates
it's not necessarily comic feats but I mean Mangog is a billion evil nasty dudes from a place on the farthest edge of the cosmos put together into one mighty creature

so you got somethign that large and in charge with a bunch of strongmen all put together and pissed? he's gonna be something else you know

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Alright, thinking cap: ON!
http://words.bucksworld.net/?p=402
It has a brain on it. Laughing
I could just go back and hold Mangog in the back of the maze or middle like the minotaur ?

more_horiz
Alright, everyone will go through their illusions one by one.
When it's all done, they regroup and run out of the labyrinth, only to run into Mangog. Cue epic boss fight. After finally making it past him, they duke it out with Malekith and Loki at the same time.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
When it's all done, they regroup and run out of the labyrinth, only to run into Mangog. Cue epic boss fight. After finally making it past him, they duke it out with Malekith and Loki at the same time.
i'm cool with that

legato?

more_horiz
Admin wrote:

I'm with that. Although there is a question of how to do that conclusion that I've mentioned to you on PM

more_horiz
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wrXSEXiw3Vg
Smile

more_horiz
what is the conclusion?

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
what is the conclusion?

Enchantress/Sif. Cool

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
what is the conclusion?

Enchantress/Sif. Cool
wait like those two together or?

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
what is the conclusion?

Enchantress/Sif. Cool

Quite possibly. tongue

more_horiz
well now i want to get there more than ever

but still color me curious

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
what is the conclusion?

Enchantress/Sif. Cool

Quite possibly. tongue

Look at what the brief Les Yay involving the two inspired Razz

Although I'd personally say Hela/Sif tongue

more_horiz
You know when thinking about it Froggy's original ending is better Smile

more_horiz
Xen'Kathem flies though an asteroid field" You think you can hide from me in this? You're more nieve than I thought. Although that is what you're good at then the chips are down isn't it Anna? You either run and hide or run to your brother and have him fight your battles for you. Cause at the end of the day, you'll never be as good as him"

She sees a large meteor fly at her then it explodes as a volley of Meteors are shot at her. Xen evades then she is caught with a punch that sends her flying

"Who said I was hiding. Was trying to figure out this illusion I see before me." Astrowoman flew at Xen then gave a hard punch to the face that was enough to cause blood to shoot out of her mouth then Xen punches her in return. The force from both of their punches was enough to shatter the asteroids in the asteroid field

"I've seen her fight. This is only a fraction of what she's capable of, imagine the kind of power that could destroy a planet." Loki said as she and Malekith watched the fight"No wonder why your simple minded brother finds her intriguing" Loki looks at Malekith"Nobody calls him simple minded but me Malkith. But yes"

"My mother cared about the both of us equally!"She said driving an elbow to the side of her jaw hard while Xen'Kathem kneed her in the stomach. The two of them took their battle from space and they reached all the way down till they reached a planet's atmosphere

Marvel/CAU: Thor - Page 4 My2Ri

When entering through it was like a comet that has been shooting out from the sky and it plummeted through the planet's rocky terrain then crashed to the ground

*BRAKKOOOM!!!*

Astrowoman engaged Xen'Kathem in a choke hold then she takes her and while flying she crashes Xen through a few large trees till Xen reaches up and gouges Astrowoman's eyes then counters with a shot to the face that sends Astrowoman crashing on the ground leaving a large crater"That was good" Xen wiped the blood from her mouth. She flies down then stomps on Astrowoman;s stomach. Deepening the crater some more. The force behind it leaves what's close to an earthquake pretty high on the richter scale.

Astrowoman rises up then headbutts Xen then delivers a punch across the face and a kick. Xen catches a punch Astrowoman gave her" This what you consider strength? No wonder you're the weakest of your brother" she swings Astrowoman at a tree then it fell as Astrowoman connected but Astrowoman countered by wrapping her neck around Xen then she slamed her face down on the ground" You're the weak one. You think you can rattle me and shatter my confidence just because you take the image of my mother. I know her a hell of alot more than you. She was a brave and noble woman who'd sacrifice anything for us and if she'd see what you're doing right now. She'd beat the living hell out of you. Which is what I'm going to do right now"

Xen got up then smiled, blood coming down"If you think you can then come at me. Prove boast"

Astrowoman flew at Xen then the two brings their arms back and they connected with a vicious punch but the force behind Astrowoman's prove strong as it completly shatter Xen's hand and her whole arm. Xen could barely feel her right arm"Now where getting somewhere" she tackled Astrowoman, squeezing her ribs hard" She gasped for air then she bites down at her shoulder. Xen yelled then lets go. Astrowoman spits out blood

"Interesting" Loki commented

She delivers a few combo punches to the face then when she got Xen to the ground then gives her a few devestating headbutts"I swear if you."

*SLAM*

"Use my mothers image again I'll"

*SLAM*

"I'll make you wish that you're dead!!!!!" She gave a punch that was huge enough that left a large crater and the ground beneath them started to split

Astrowoman rises up she then silently looks down at the unconcious form of her doppleganger mother. Her fist shook slightly but the expression on her face when she see her false mother's unconcious form was nothing but pure emptyness

OT: The important rule. Never piss off Anna Chase. You think Alex is scary when he's mad.

more_horiz
As soon as Malekith attempted to shoot a dirty glare at Loki behind his back, Anna Chase's anger erupted from her in the maze, destroying his illusion. Malekith grimaced as the feedback hit him, gripping his head as deep pain overcame him.

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
As soon as Malekith attempted to shoot a dirty glare at Loki behind his back, Anna Chase's anger erupted from her in the maze, destroying his illusion. Malekith grimaced as the feedback hit him, gripping his head as deep pain overcame him.

I like their interactions Razz

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:

I like their interactions Razz
then I've done my job

Malekith rose from his chair, both hands on his head. "OF THE NINE REaLms! He'd say, nose bleeding blue blood

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Xen'Kathem flies though an asteroid field" You think you can hide from me in this? You're more nieve than I thought. Although that is what you're good at then the chips are down isn't it Anna? You either run and hide or run to your brother and have him fight your battles for you. Cause at the end of the day, you'll never be as good as him"

She sees a large meteor fly at her then it explodes as a volley of Meteors are shot at her. Xen evades then she is caught with a punch that sends her flying

"Who said I was hiding. Was trying to figure out this illusion I see before me." Astrowoman flew at Xen then gave a hard punch to the face that was enough to cause blood to shoot out of her mouth then Xen punches her in return. The force from both of their punches was enough to shatter the asteroids in the asteroid field

"I've seen her fight. This is only a fraction of what she's capable of, imagine the kind of power that could destroy a planet." Loki said as she and Malekith watched the fight"No wonder why your simple minded brother finds her intriguing" Loki looks at Malekith"Nobody calls him simple minded but me Malkith. But yes"

"My mother cared about the both of us equally!"She said driving an elbow to the side of her jaw hard while Xen'Kathem kneed her in the stomach. The two of them took their battle from space and they reached all the way down till they reached a planet's atmosphere

Marvel/CAU: Thor - Page 4 My2Ri

When entering through it was like a comet that has been shooting out from the sky and it plummeted through the planet's rocky terrain then crashed to the ground

*BRAKKOOOM!!!*

Astrowoman engaged Xen'Kathem in a choke hold then she takes her and while flying she crashes Xen through a few large trees till Xen reaches up and gouges Astrowoman's eyes then counters with a shot to the face that sends Astrowoman crashing on the ground leaving a large crater"That was good" Xen wiped the blood from her mouth. She flies down then stomps on Astrowoman;s stomach. Deepening the crater some more. The force behind it leaves what's close to an earthquake pretty high on the richter scale.

Astrowoman rises up then headbutts Xen then delivers a punch across the face and a kick. Xen catches a punch Astrowoman gave her" This what you consider strength? No wonder you're the weakest of your brother" she swings Astrowoman at a tree then it fell as Astrowoman connected but Astrowoman countered by wrapping her neck around Xen then she slamed her face down on the ground" You're the weak one. You think you can rattle me and shatter my confidence just because you take the image of my mother. I know her a hell of alot more than you. She was a brave and noble woman who'd sacrifice anything for us and if she'd see what you're doing right now. She'd beat the living hell out of you. Which is what I'm going to do right now"

Xen got up then smiled, blood coming down"If you think you can then come at me. Prove boast"

Astrowoman flew at Xen then the two brings their arms back and they connected with a vicious punch but the force behind Astrowoman's prove strong as it completly shatter Xen's hand and her whole arm. Xen could barely feel her right arm"Now where getting somewhere" she tackled Astrowoman, squeezing her ribs hard" She gasped for air then she bites down at her shoulder. Xen yelled then lets go. Astrowoman spits out blood

"Interesting" Loki commented

She delivers a few combo punches to the face then when she got Xen to the ground then gives her a few devestating headbutts"I swear if you."

*SLAM*

"Use my mothers image again I'll"

*SLAM*

"I'll make you wish that you're dead!!!!!" She gave a punch that was huge enough that left a large crater and the ground beneath them started to split

Astrowoman rises up she then silently looks down at the unconcious form of her doppleganger mother. Her fist shook slightly but the expression on her face when she see her false mother's unconcious form was nothing but pure emptyness

OT: The important rule. Never piss off Anna Chase. You think Alex is scary when he's mad.

Thor heard the loud sounds of the battle and he paused as he was momentarily awoken from the illusion before it started up again. But with Thor's reflexes, that was enough. Thor began spinning his hammer. "Thou...Art...Not....ODIN!"

more_horiz
Cap's post apocalyptic world started to unravel as well as the illusions of The Warriors Three, Lady Sif, and Skurge.

"Well it was nice watching my brother squirm at least"Loki said while she turns to make her leave"I'd stay longer but I have other matters to take care of. When they make their way here and I know they will try not to let them make such a mess here"she said then vanished

more_horiz
BTW Guy how did you like the bit involving Anna?

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply