ZDEMNSRPGFORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ZDEMNSRPGFORUMLog in

RPG Forum

NuCAU: Doughboy

power_settings_newLogin to reply
4 posters

descriptionNuCAU: Doughboy - Page 2 EmptyRe: NuCAU: Doughboy

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Nemo, gregarious as ever, walks over to Doughboy and shakes his hand feverishly before giving the boy a hug. "Doughboy Doughboy Doughboy! man of the hour huh? How does it feel buddy?"

"Uh, wow, it feels...Wow. I mean, I'm reallly glad those kids turned out okay but WOW! I never thought I'd get popular this fast."

"hey hey hey now don't doubt yourself! you're a star in the making kid! Plus when you help LION we help you! We like to treat our friends well. Speaking of which, I do have a problem you know. While I commend your bravery, I would prefer if you had a degree of supervision and were in a group with a few of your peers, if you follow me. To put it in more exciting terms, I would like to have you join a team of superheroes I'm making from other powered youths like you. What do you think of that?"

"I'd love to!" Teddy said, jumping at the chance. "Who am I joining up with?"
"Hooded Justice and his crew over in Paradise City, LIghtning Man, and a few others" he'd say as he read the names off the list. "Got a plan for you to meet htem bright and early tomorrow, let you skip school and everything!"

"Wow.......that....that sounds awesome but...we're doing group work in science class now and....I should probably be there to help out my lab partner."

more_horiz
"serious about your studies, I like that. How about this, you give me your schedule and I'll work around it, sound good? I'm sure I could make this a bit easier" Nemo tells Teddy, putting his hand out for Doughboy to shake

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
"serious about your studies, I like that. How about this, you give me your schedule and I'll work around it, sound good? I'm sure I could make this a bit easier" Nemo tells Teddy, putting his hand out for Doughboy to shake

"Oh, yeah, that's an awesome idea!" Teddy said and shook his hand. "Let's see..." He took out his cell phone. "I have it saved on my phone, so I can just send it to you. Uh what's your number?"

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:

"Oh, yeah, that's an awesome idea!" Teddy said and shook his hand. "Let's see..." He took out his cell phone. "I have it saved on my phone, so I can just send it to you. Uh what's your number?"
Nemo shook his head and put up a finger, wagging it. "Ahh yeah, I think it's better if I call you rather than you call me, secret agent stuff and all that so I hope you understand kid. Though you get points for being proactive! Just let me see your phone and my shades can do the rest" Nemo would say, taking the shades to analyze Teddy's schedule on the phone

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:

Nemo shook his head and put up a finger, wagging it. "Ahh yeah, I think it's better if I call you rather than you call me, secret agent stuff and all that so I hope you understand kid. Though you get points for being proactive! Just let me see your phone and my shades can do the rest" Nemo would say, taking the shades to analyze Teddy's schedule on the phone

Teddy did as he asked and handed Nemo the phone.

more_horiz
Teddy would see Nemo's shades emit some type of energy as he scanned over Teddy's phone, then handed it back to him. "Got it all, thanks kid! Once you get to school tomorrow you're going to have a special SURPRISE to say the least, but for tonight I'd like to give you some homework. We've had reports of an illegal experiment gone wild around here in the sewers, some type of alligator in the sewers type of thing. I want you to check out those rumors, can you do that for me?

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Teddy would see Nemo's shades emit some type of energy as he scanned over Teddy's phone, then handed it back to him. "Got it all, thanks kid! Once you get to school tomorrow you're going to have a special SURPRISE to say the least, but for tonight I'd like to give you some homework. We've had reports of an illegal experiment gone wild around here in the sewers, some type of alligator in the sewers type of thing. I want you to check out those rumors, can you do that for me?

"Sure, always wanted to punch out Killer Croc. I'll grab my costume and head on down." Teddy said.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:

"Sure, always wanted to punch out Killer Croc. I'll grab my costume and head on down." Teddy said.
"That's the spirit! Catch it alive if you can alright?" Nemo would ask disappearing

(Good luck kid)

In the sewers, something growled

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:

"That's the spirit! Catch it alive if you can alright?" Nemo would ask disappearing

(Good luck kid)

In the sewers, something growled

"You got it!" Teddy ran off.

Later, he was all dressed up in his new costume
http://fc04.deviantart.net/fs70/i/2012/205/e/2/fatman_by_xmstr93x-d58gxmf.jpg
And descended into the sewers and started walking around. "Alright, where are ya? Hmmm....hellllooooo? Anyone here? Marco! Polo!"

more_horiz
Teddy would hear a bonechilling growl as something thrashed against the walls of the sewers, the sound getting closer and closer but still not something you could see

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Teddy would hear a bonechilling growl as something thrashed against the walls of the sewers, the sound getting closer and closer but still not something you could see

Doughboy made himself immovable, struck out his stomach and braced for impact. "Alright big guy, let's see what you got."

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:

Doughboy made himself immovable, struck out his stomach and braced for impact. "Alright big guy, let's see what you got."
He'd see something slither around the corner at about seven feet tall, green scaly skin and teeth that looked like they could tear through steel. The creature growled at Teddy before jumping at him, only to bounce off through a wall

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:

He'd see something slither around the corner at about seven feet tall, green scaly skin and teeth that looked like they could tear through steel. The creature growled at Teddy before jumping at him, only to bounce off through a wall

"That was easier then I thought." Doughboy commented and began walking towards it.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:

"That was easier then I thought." Doughboy commented and began walking towards it.
He would then hear it hiss and wail, shooting out a green gunk that would hit his goggles but sting if it hit anywhere else on his body, leaping aorund

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:

He would then hear it hiss and wail, shooting out a green gunk that would hit his goggles but sting if it hit anywhere else on his body, leaping aorund

Doughboy wiped his goggles with his hands and cleared them. "Alright, where are you?" He looked around and waited for it to get close. The moment it did, Doughboy leaped up and smacked it into a wall.

more_horiz
as he smacked the creature into a wall, it fell through and seemingly disappeared. what he didn't know was that the beast had camouflaged itself, spilling only green blood to show it's location as it jumped on Doughboy, wildly trying to claw him and being surprised when he...didn't bleed?

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
as he smacked the creature into a wall, it fell through and seemingly disappeared. what he didn't know was that the beast had camouflaged itself, spilling only green blood to show it's location as it jumped on Doughboy, wildly trying to claw him and being surprised when he...didn't bleed?

"This ain't just fat big guy. You're gonna need something a lot sharper to cut me." Doughboy said and grabbed the creature and slammed onto the ground.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:

"This ain't just fat big guy. You're gonna need something a lot sharper to cut me." Doughboy said and grabbed the creature and slammed onto the ground.
the creature let out a scream as it was slammed to the ground, writhing and clawing incoherently as Doughboy slammed it again, and again, until it reverted back to a...iguana?

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:

the creature let out a scream as it was slammed to the ground, writhing and clawing incoherently as Doughboy slammed it again, and again, until it reverted back to a...iguana?

'What....in the....Huh....this has been a weird day..." He picked up the iguana. Despite the fight, it seemed to be okay. "Anyway, it's alive and in good shape, let's get you up to the surface little guy." Doughboy held it in one hand and climbed up to the surface. "Yo, Nemo! You hear man?"

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:

'What....in the....Huh....this has been a weird day..." He picked up the iguana. Despite the fight, it seemed to be okay. "Anyway, it's alive and in good shape, let's get you up to the surface little guy." Doughboy held it in one hand and climbed up to the surface. "Yo, Nemo! You hear man?"
He'd see Nemo materialize right behind him saying "I hear you kid, and what ya got there? THAT'S THE monster?"

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:

He'd see Nemo materialize right behind him saying "I hear you kid, and what ya got there? THAT'S THE monster?"

"Yeah, I fought it and it turned back to an iguana. Cute one too." He offered the iguana to Nemo.

more_horiz
"Did it shrink or was there an energy field around it?" Nemo asked as he observed the iguana. "This is an important question to answer"

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
"Did it shrink or was there an energy field around it?" Nemo asked as he observed the iguana. "This is an important question to answer"

"Shrank. I didn't see any energy field."

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:

Nemo flipped the lizard over to see an M on the belly of the beast. "You ever hear of Dr. Murray kid? Guy is a pretty big time geneticist and this is apparently one of his uh rejects. One has to wonder what it's doing all the way out here when he lives in Hyperius City though"

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:

Nemo flipped the lizard over to see an M on the belly of the beast. "You ever hear of Dr. Murray kid? Guy is a pretty big time geneticist and this is apparently one of his uh rejects. One has to wonder what it's doing all the way out here when he lives in Hyperius City though"

"Hmmmm...I...think so. Should we go talk to him?"

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply