ZDEMNSRPGFORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ZDEMNSRPGFORUMLog in

RPG Forum

NuCAU: Doughboy

power_settings_newLogin to reply
4 posters

descriptionNuCAU: Doughboy - Page 3 EmptyRe: NuCAU: Doughboy

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
"Did it shrink or was there an energy field around it?" Nemo asked as he observed the iguana. "This is an important question to answer"

"Shrank. I didn't see any energy field."
Nemo flipped the lizard over to see an M on the belly of the beast. "You ever hear of Dr. Murray kid? Guy is a pretty big time geneticist and this is apparently one of his uh rejects. One has to wonder what it's doing all the way out here when he lives in Hyperius City though"

"Hmmmm...I...think so. Should we go talk to him?"
"We should and just to be on the safe side, stay vigilant" Nemo would say as he grabbed Doughboy's hand and went to the coordinates last documented as Dr. Murray's lab. The two would see a large, almost living building by cartoonish proportions, pumping gas in and out of the top as an eyeball opened on the front door asking them to state their names and business here

"Nemo 101010 Visitation Rights!" was all he'd say holding up the gecko and nodding to Doughboy. "Doc's got a lot of explaining to do" he'd tell the eye as it opened the door to let them in. Doughboy would walk behind Nemo and see designs, sketches and two bodies floating in a tube as a red haired man in a lab coat (think Dr Quest) stood over a dissection table, clasping his hands in joy

Nemo coughed and Dr. Murray turned, showing bloodshot eyes. "hello Nemo! I've had the most wonderful time fixing my work and redeeming the projects CHAOS stole from me but I seem to have lost something, my daughter's pet gecko that I uh, 'tampered' with"

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
"Did it shrink or was there an energy field around it?" Nemo asked as he observed the iguana. "This is an important question to answer"

"Shrank. I didn't see any energy field."
Nemo flipped the lizard over to see an M on the belly of the beast. "You ever hear of Dr. Murray kid? Guy is a pretty big time geneticist and this is apparently one of his uh rejects. One has to wonder what it's doing all the way out here when he lives in Hyperius City though"

"Hmmmm...I...think so. Should we go talk to him?"
"We should and just to be on the safe side, stay vigilant" Nemo would say as he grabbed Doughboy's hand and went to the coordinates last documented as Dr. Murray's lab. The two would see a large, almost living building by cartoonish proportions, pumping gas in and out of the top as an eyeball opened on the front door asking them to state their names and business here

"Nemo 101010 Visitation Rights!" was all he'd say holding up the gecko and nodding to Doughboy. "Doc's got a lot of explaining to do" he'd tell the eye as it opened the door to let them in. Doughboy would walk behind Nemo and see designs, sketches and two bodies floating in a tube as a red haired man in a lab coat (think Dr Quest) stood over a dissection table, clasping his hands in joy

Nemo coughed and Dr. Murray turned, showing bloodshot eyes. "hello Nemo! I've had the most wonderful time fixing my work and redeeming the projects CHAOS stole from me but I seem to have lost something, my daughter's pet gecko that I uh, 'tampered' with"

"Well. I don't know about any gecko's but we did find an iguana. And have you been getting enough sleep?"

more_horiz
"Iguana gecko it was a lizard that's the main thing now will you please hand it to me Nemo I've gotten enough sleep two hours a day to finish my latest project" he'd say, staring at the lizard in Nemo's hand, only to see it be covered by his fingers

"Dr. Murray, please get some real sleep" Nemo would say, pleading with the mad scientist and wandering off as Doughboy would take note of some tubes Murray had set up, with people in them

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
"Iguana gecko it was a lizard that's the main thing now will you please hand it to me Nemo I've gotten enough sleep two hours a day to finish my latest project" he'd say, staring at the lizard in Nemo's hand, only to see it be covered by his fingers

"Dr. Murray, please get some real sleep" Nemo would say, pleading with the mad scientist and wandering off as Doughboy would take note of some tubes Murray had set up, with people in them

"Ummm....sh-should..shouldn't we do something about these? Hello? Nemo?" He turned back to the tubes. "Umm....hello? Are you alive in there?"

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:

"Ummm....sh-should..shouldn't we do something about these? Hello? Nemo?" He turned back to the tubes. "Umm....hello? Are you alive in there?"
Dr. Murray's eyes would open wide and Nemo would have to restrain him as he saw Doughboy at the tubes

Doughboy would be surprised when the thing inside would open it's eyes and press both hands against the glass

Nemo would tell Doughboy "It's complicated kid, I'll explain after the doc here uh fixes his iguana" Nemo would say as Teddy saw Dr. Murray inject the iguana with something which froze it

the being inside the glass would have an M on each palm weird enough

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:

Dr. Murray's eyes would open wide and Nemo would have to restrain him as he saw Doughboy at the tubes

Doughboy would be surprised when the thing inside would open it's eyes and press both hands against the glass

Nemo would tell Doughboy "It's complicated kid, I'll explain after the doc here uh fixes his iguana" Nemo would say as Teddy saw Dr. Murray inject the iguana with something which froze it

the being inside the glass would have an M on each palm weird enough

"In the meantime, I should avoid touching these right? Seen enough Sci-Fi Movies to know that."

more_horiz
"Yeaaah, don't touch them" Nemo would say as he talked to Dr. Murray and helped him take some kind of pill before leaving with Doughboy. As they left the premises he asked the hero "So you wanted to know what those tubes were about huh?>"

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
"Yeaaah, don't touch them" Nemo would say as he talked to Dr. Murray and helped him take some kind of pill before leaving with Doughboy. As they left the premises he asked the hero "So you wanted to know what those tubes were about huh?>"

"Sure!"

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:

"Sure!"
"Dr. Murray used to be a world class geneticist until his wife left him for the man who funded his research and got him fired. Broke, out of work and with nowhere to turn, he hooked up with CHAOS and started a super-soldier project for them. Fortunately, he got a crisis of conscience as it neared completion and escaped, asking LION for sanctuary. WHat you saw there was one of the two soldiers." Nemo would say, putting info into his watch

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:

"Sure!"
"Dr. Murray used to be a world class geneticist until his wife left him for the man who funded his research and got him fired. Broke, out of work and with nowhere to turn, he hooked up with CHAOS and started a super-soldier project for them. Fortunately, he got a crisis of conscience as it neared completion and escaped, asking LION for sanctuary. WHat you saw there was one of the two soldiers." Nemo would say, putting info into his watch

"Wow, lucky us huh?"

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:

"Sure!"

"Wow, lucky us huh?"
"Lucky us is right! I gotta say you did pretty good for your first mission but however, now that you're uh...'affiliated' with LION you should be careful about any new people you meet kid. The competition doesn't play fair and will do ANYTHING to get you, OR get to you"

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:

"Sure!"

"Wow, lucky us huh?"
"Lucky us is right! I gotta say you did pretty good for your first mission but however, now that you're uh...'affiliated' with LION you should be careful about any new people you meet kid. The competition doesn't play fair and will do ANYTHING to get you, OR get to you"

"Thanks Nemo, I'll be careful."

more_horiz
As Doughboy was heading home, there was an explosion . He looked up to see a woman rocket out of the top floor of a skyscraper and slam into the ground, landing on her feet. "Ahhh, that felt good."
http://fc07.deviantart.net/fs70/i/2010/336/7/7/impact_by_cerberuslives-d341xld.jpg
"Hey! Who are you?" Doughboy asked.

"Hmmm? Nice suit lardo. Who're you supposed to be?"

"Doughboy and I'm the-"
"DOUGHBOY?" She burst out laughing. "That's your superhero name?"
"Yeah, so what? It's original."
"Yeah, yeah it is." She burst out laughing again.
"You done?"
"Yeah....yeah I'm done."
"So who are you?"
"Call me Impact."
"Alright Impact, why did you destroy that office up there?"
"I was bored."
"Well I'm gonna have to ask you to surrender and come with me to the police."
"Riiiight. Not happening." She charged Kinetic Energy around her fist and swung it at him. Doughboy caught her fist. There was a shockwave from it but he was unharmed. He shoved her backwards, tossing Impact fifty feet away to skid along the ground. She sprung back up to her feet and fired kinetic energy from her feet to launch herself into the air, flip several times and come down on him with an energy axe kick. The force of her kick hitting his head was enough to crack the pavement underneath him. He looked down for a brief moment before standing up, shrugging off her kick. She back flipped a few times, landing on her feet. She blocked a punch from Doughboy that sent her flying again. Stopping herself, she readied herself for another go.
Impact charged up energy and fired a kinetic beam from her hands as Doughboy was charging her. The beam hit his chest and pushed him backwards through the air until he touched down on the ground and made himself immovable, stopping on a dime. When Impact stopped the attack, his suit was smoking but he was unharmed. Doughboy patted his chest. "Got anything else?"
Impact flipped backwards and readied herself. She charged up and a large ball of crimson kinetic energy surrounded her. "Oh I got way more then that fatty. Brace for Impact!" She knelt down, took a runner's stance, posed, and then rocketed herself towards him, destroying the ground beneath herself. Doughboy walked towards her and let her slam into his stomach at full force, pushing him backwards down the street, his feet tearing up the ground and along with her force, they were creating a trench in the street. They traveled down a hundred feet before Doughboy stopped himself even as she continued to push against him. He grinned and used his stomach muscles. His fat slowly enveloped her, pushing against her her kinetic field and soon squashing that as she got swallowed up in his stomach up her feet and then those went too. Doughboy put his hands on his stomach as she squirmed and struggled and tried to yell at him but she was muffled. After a few seconds of this he pushed her out, sending her flying down an alley and into a brick wall.
Impact was out.
Doughboy burped. "Well that's a surprise, even I didn't think I was that tough." He jumped down the alley and checked on her. She was alive. Smiling, he picked her up and delivered her to the police.

more_horiz
"So y'get that kids ridiculous get up? Called herself Impact?"

"I wonder what the impact is of getting yer butt kicked as a wannabe supervillain?"

"We got those new negation collars that have been handed out since that whole Siphon ordeal, cancels out genetic powers"

"what if she's a tech hting?"

"Y'see that costume? ain't no tech on it unless it's in her"

more_horiz
Doughboy returned home and changed out of his suit. "Alllright. This was one heck of a weird night."

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Doughboy returned home and changed out of his suit. "Alllright. This was one heck of a weird night."
He'd seen an Email from Nemo that showed his potential teammates, with the KNOWN data that LION had on them, and on the sidebar a note about Atomix's Haven and how a group of superhumans have sought political asylum by residing there

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
He'd seen an Email from Nemo that showed his potential teammates, with the KNOWN data that LION had on them, and on the sidebar a note about Atomix's Haven and how a group of superhumans have sought political asylum by residing there

Teddy checked it out and then relpied: Are we going to have to fight them too?

Sincerely,

Ted.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:

Sincerely,

Ted.
He'd see a set of words pop up on the screen saying "It's highly possible, but first thing is first: get you guys to work as a team"

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:

Sincerely,

Ted.
He'd see a set of words pop up on the screen saying "It's highly possible, but first thing is first: get you guys to work as a team"

Rodger that.
Will see you tomorrow.

Ted.

more_horiz
Nemo would close up the laptop and then look at a map he had, connecting the heroes various cities

He thought of the perfect place to coordinate them

more_horiz
Next day,

Ted woke up and stretched and headed to the meeting place.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Next day,

as he headed out there, he'd find Hooded Justice, Inferno, Copycat and a few others with them. Nemo looked around, and seemed perplexed. "We're missing someone Photon" he'd say, who would reveal himself from thin air.

"I love that trick but yeah is this all of them?" he'd ask Nemo who would shake his head. "So far..yeah, but it's a good start to our initiative I feel"

Copycat/Mariah would wave at Doughboy while Derrick/Inferno did the same

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Next day,

as he headed out there, he'd find Hooded Justice, Inferno, Copycat and a few others with them. Nemo looked around, and seemed perplexed. "We're missing someone Photon" he'd say, who would reveal himself from thin air.

"I love that trick but yeah is this all of them?" he'd ask Nemo who would shake his head. "So far..yeah, but it's a good start to our initiative I feel"

"Hi." Doughboy said to the group. "I'm Doughboy."

"Justice."
"Ultratide."
"Lightning Man."
The three introduced themselves. "Welcome to the team." Justice said.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Next day,

"Hi." Doughboy said to the group. "I'm Doughboy."

"Justice."
"Ultratide."
"Lightning Man."
The three introduced themselves. "Welcome to the team." Justice said.
"Now that you're all here, we can get to business. I'm sure the lot of you ahve questions like "why isn't Dr. Halworth doing this" and well let's just say Halworth and LION are uh....having issues with each other. However, we know there is a growing population of young super beings and in light of recent events like Armington City, we'd like to help mobilize those of you heroes who've already begun to fight the good fight. Take a good look around this room and get to know the group here, because before we're done, there WILL be more of you, count on it. For now though, you can direct any and all questions about the project to my partner Photon Rider who i'm sure you ALL know, or me" Nemo would say, nodding to Photon who waved

more_horiz
OT: Alright.....all we need is an epic boss fight for the team...

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply