ZDEMNSRPGFORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ZDEMNSRPGFORUMLog in

RPG Forum

NuCAU: Doughboy

power_settings_newLogin to reply
4 posters

descriptionNuCAU: Doughboy - Page 11 EmptyRe: NuCAU: Doughboy

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:

OT: I think I know what I want Josh's power to turn out to be now.
Adoptive Muscle Memory
http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Adoptive_Muscle_Memory
OT: he's gonna have a trigger event int he gym >_>

"So, we got a possible mad genius on our hands or a chemical expert?"

"Tough call but I think you should check in on him first and then we make the call."

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:

Adoptive Muscle Memory

"Tough call but I think you should check in on him first and then we make the call."
Nemo nods. "Alright then, you two be careful though, fi this is what I think it is. Goodbye" Nemo woudl tell them, disappearing from their sight

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:

Adoptive Muscle Memory

Nemo nods.     "Alright then, you two be careful though, fi this is what I think it is. Goodbye" Nemo woudl tell them, disappearing from their sight

"So what's this about strange chemicals?"

"It might be nothing, but I want to make sure, so I'm going to ask Nemo to look into things in class."

"Good thinking. So what kind of fights did you guys go through on that island?"

"Man, things were going crazy there. I fought a human rocket for crying out loud."

"Are you serious?"

"Yeah, the guy was ramming into me and exploding all over the place."

"How'd you beat him?"

"By soaking his attacks until I could get a good shot in. Took him out with one punch."

"That's my man!"

The two high-five.

"What else was going on?"

"Ummm...Phoenix and Inferno were fighting ice twins, Siphon fought an earth woman, Copycat fought a gravity girl, Ultratide fought a bone man, Thunder Flash fought a shadow man, Adrian fought a speed blitzer, and Justice fought a flying guy." Teddy listed.

"Man that all sounds epic. Sorry I missed it."

Teddy patted his brother on the back. "It's all good bro, the important thing is that we won."

more_horiz

School the next day, Teddy was walking through school. One of his classes had been cancelled and he had a free period next class anyway, so it gave him some free time. He spotted a girl staring intently at a book that had diagrams of the human body and specific points on it. She eyed him. "Something on my face?" "Ohh..no, I was just, wondering...what is that you are reading? Is it for a health class?"
The girl seemed amused at this idea. "No, well, I suppose it could be taught in it, this book is all about pressure points."
NuCAU: Doughboy - Page 11 Nemu_school_outfit_by_tui_and_la_d5vtkov
Teddy sat down with her. "Pressure points?"
"I've been studying them since I was little. They are points on the human body that, if struck properly, can cause the body to seize up and become paralyzed for a period of time."
"Ohhh...that's cool. Could you show me?"
"Hmmm....why not. Do you have time?"
"I've got two free periods."
"Works for me. Give me your hand."
She held his hand and slid up his sleeve. "Alright, let's start with your right arm." She placed her fingers on one spot, on a spot underneath his arm and a spot on his shoulder. "By hitting these three spots on the human body in quick succession, I could temporarily paralyze your arm."
"That's amazing."
"That's nothing. Points on your face and neck to knock you unconscious you, a sharp jab to your chest to cause pain and make you freeze up and points on your back to paralyze you. I know a lot of stuff."
"Could....could you tech me? Miss..."
"I'm Ming. It's nice to meet you."
"And it's very nice to meet you."
"Alright, I guess we can start with basic stuff today. Come on."
Teddy and Ming packed up and he followed her.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:

School the next day, Teddy was walking through school. One of his classes had been cancelled and he had a free period next class anyway, so it gave him some free time. He spotted a girl staring intently at a book that had diagrams of the human body and specific points on it. She eyed him. "Something on my face?" "Ohh..no, I was just, wondering...what is that you are reading? Is it for a health class?"
The girl seemed amused at this idea. "No, well, I suppose it could be taught in it, this book is all about pressure points."
NuCAU: Doughboy - Page 11 Nemu_school_outfit_by_tui_and_la_d5vtkov
Teddy sat down with her. "Pressure points?"
"I've been studying them since I was little. They are points on the human body that, if struck properly, can cause the body to seize up and become paralyzed for a period of time."
"Ohhh...that's cool. Could you show me?"
"Hmmm....why not. Do you have time?"
"I've got two free periods."
"Works for me. Give me your hand."
She held his hand and slid up his sleeve. "Alright, let's start with your right arm." She placed her fingers on one spot, on a spot underneath his arm and a spot on his shoulder. "By hitting these three spots on the human body in quick succession, I could temporarily paralyze your arm."
"That's amazing."
"That's nothing. Points on your face and neck to knock you unconscious you, a sharp jab to your chest to cause pain and make you freeze up and points on your back to paralyze you. I know a lot of stuff."
"Could....could you tech me? Miss..."
"I'm Ming. It's nice to meet you."
"And it's very nice to meet you."
"Alright, I guess we can start with basic stuff today. Come on."
Teddy and Ming packed up and he followed her.

"Hey Ted, since I'm giving you a lesson, how about a favor?"
"Sure, name it."
She handed him her bookbag. "Carry this for me would you?"
He accepted it and blinked for a moment. With his strength, he could carry it around with ease but the weight surprised him a bit. "Whatcha got in here? Rocks?"
"Only a few to add weight. The rest is books and such. It's good weight training."
"I'll say."
The two found a good spot to use and he set down the bags. "Alright, so, now what?"
Ming turned around and struck the right side of his chest with two fingers. "First a demonstration. How was that? Feel a little wobbly?"
"Not really..."
Ming blinked. "Good because...that was just for practice." She said, trying to save face. "Now, hold out your arm and I'll show you the arm points." And so it went, with Ming moving around and striking and poking at the pressure points on his body. A normal person would be completely paralyzed and collapse on the ground, unable to move for a day at least, but due to Teddy's durability, he unaffected.
"Alright, today was just showing you the ropes, then we can work on actually practicing them."
"Cool. So, Ming, um, what classes are you taking?"
"Theater, I'm actually in a production coming up, and the usual stuff to of course."
"Awesome. Me too, except for theater. What's the show?"
"It is...Hamlet."
"Hamlet? That's one of Shakespeare's best."
"Ahhhh, you know Shakespeare?"
"Sure do!" He racked his brain to come up with a good line and found one. Teddy cleared his throat.
"O wherefore, Nature, didst thou lions frame? Since lion vile hath here deflower'd my dear: Which is--no, no--which was the fairest dame. That lived, that loved, that liked, that look'd with cheer. Come, tears, confound; Out, sword, and wound. The pap of Pyramus; Ay, that left pap, Where heart doth hop."
Ming applauded. "Brilliant! Bottom, Midsummer Night's Dream. That one has always been my favorite."
"Yeah, Puck is awesome."
"Yeah he is."

more_horiz
Meanwhile, Nemo lurked aroujnd the school, dressed as a repairman as he looked for this kid Teddy told him about

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
After the party, Teddy waved to his friends and was teleported home by Nemo. He carried the pizza home and talked to his family about his adventure, but didn't use his new friend's real names of course. His older brother, Ryan, seemed a little off but he patted Teddy on the back anyway and then everyone went to sleep.

The next day at school, he walked into science class and handed his partner the notes and research he had done.
"Hey man thanks! these notes are JUST what we need. You have a good night?"

Teddy thought back to his adventures. "Yeah, pretty good."
"well then check this out, your day is going to get even better!" His partner Ian would say asTeddy watched the beaker spew fire

"Ha nice!" Teddy said as he and Ian fist bumped.
As they continued to work on the project, Teddy would notice that his lab partner was doing stuff a bit more advanced than your average high school student would. He'd have Teddy hand him chemicals that probably were dangerous and shouldn't have bgeen in the class at all

And thus the student's name is Ian.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
After the party, Teddy waved to his friends and was teleported home by Nemo. He carried the pizza home and talked to his family about his adventure, but didn't use his new friend's real names of course. His older brother, Ryan, seemed a little off but he patted Teddy on the back anyway and then everyone went to sleep.

The next day at school, he walked into science class and handed his partner the notes and research he had done.
"well then check this out, your day is going to get even better!" His partner Ian would say asTeddy watched the beaker spew fire
As they continued to work on the project, Teddy would notice that his lab partner was doing stuff a bit more advanced than your average high school student would. He'd have Teddy hand him chemicals that probably were dangerous and shouldn't have bgeen in the class at all
and Nemo would pull a play, bumping into Ian on accident, stealthily pickpocketing the boy before spilling his janitor stuff and Ian's gear on the ground. He'd have already scanned it by the time he picked it up, then nodded t the kid

"Sorry young man" he'd say, affecting a Midwest accent as he left

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:

and Nemo would pull a play, bumping into Ian on accident, stealthily pickpocketing the boy before spilling his janitor stuff and Ian's gear on the ground. He'd have already scanned it by the time he picked it up, then nodded t the kid

"'S all good man. You need a hand?"

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:

"Naw, but thanks,you're a nice kid, mind if I get a handshake from yah?" Nemo would ask, one hand giving Ian his stuff and the janitor gear put into his bucket.

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:

"Naw, but thanks,you're a nice kid, mind if I get a handshake from yah?" Nemo would ask, one hand giving Ian his stuff and the janitor gear put into his bucket.

"Not at all." Ian said and shook Nemo's hand.

more_horiz
Nemo's shades processed the necessary information on Ian available in their database

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Nemo's shades processed the necessary information on Ian available in their database

Genius chemist
Top of his classes
Average physical attributes
No known criminal record

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:

Genius chemist
Top of his classes
No known criminal record
"Well three of these things clue me in to something, definitely gonna watch this kid" Nemo would say, clicking the side of his shades and uploading the data to his personal laptop and silently disappearing from the school, ending up in an adjacent parking lot

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:

Genius chemist
Top of his classes
No known criminal record

"Well three of these things clue me in to something, definitely gonna watch this kid" Nemo would say, clicking the side of his shades and uploading the data to his personal laptop and silently disappearing from the school, ending up in an adjacent parking lot

Teddy later caught up with him, having a very good day. "Sup Nemo? You find anything?"

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:

Genius chemist
Top of his classes
No known criminal record

Teddy later caught up with him, having a very good day. "Sup Nemo? You find anything?"
"Yeah, found out enough, though I'll still have to detail the kid. How good of a swimmer are you, by the way?" Nemo would ask Teddy, a gold watch appearing on his hand with some strange markings

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:

Genius chemist
Top of his classes
No known criminal record

"Yeah, found out enough, though I'll still have to detail the kid. How good of a swimmer are you, by the way?" Nemo would ask Teddy, a gold watch appearing on his hand with some strange markings

"Okay I guess....I can float...ummm...but for swimming races I use the 'push off the wall trick.' With my super strength, I can get a lot of distance with that."

more_horiz
"Hm, well on second thought, don't worry about that, cause sources near Atlantis-yes it's real, and no I can't tell you more than that-tell me that they would like to call on us for help. I'm deciding we'll travel in something special" Nemo would tell him as he 'ported Teddy to the city dock. Once they got there, Teddy would see a gold ship that looked like a massive metallic swordfish, with the word NAUTILUS 3000 on the side in blue writing.

"I mean, I AM Agent NEMO" he'd say with a grin, opening the ship door. "Further instructions once you get inside kid"

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
"Hm, well on second thought, don't worry about that, cause sources near Atlantis-yes it's real, and no I can't tell you more than that-tell me that they would like to call on us for help. I'm deciding we'll travel in something special" Nemo would tell him as he 'ported Teddy to the city dock. Once they got there, Teddy would see a gold ship  that looked like a massive metallic swordfish, with the word NAUTILUS 3000 on the side in blue writing.

"I mean, I AM Agent NEMO" he'd say with a grin, opening the ship door. "Further instructions once you get inside kid"

"...I am riding in a sub-marine....a solid gold swordfish sub-marine. This is why I became a superhero, to do this."

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
"Hm, well on second thought, don't worry about that, cause sources near Atlantis-yes it's real, and no I can't tell you more than that-tell me that they would like to call on us for help. I'm deciding we'll travel in something special" Nemo would tell him as he 'ported Teddy to the city dock. Once they got there, Teddy would see a gold ship  that looked like a massive metallic swordfish, with the word NAUTILUS 3000 on the side in blue writing.

"...I am riding in a sub-marine....a solid gold swordfish sub-marine. This is why I became a superhero, to do this."
Nemo chuckled. "I like your enthusiasm kid" he'd say as they walked into the ship. Near the controls, Nemo would pop open a certain compartment, then toss teddy a blue box. "In there is an apparatus for you to breathe with. I'd give you the pills for gills but those are STILL being tested. You remember Ultratide, right? Well we uh have a bit of correspondence with his...'mentor', Mako Shrrk and there's warfare underwater that LION could benefit from stopping. The rightful ruler of Atlantis has been found, but not everyone agrees, so we've got seven nations at war in the seven seas. This JUST started, but imagine how bad it can get kid" Nemo would say, starting up the ship and making it submerge with one hand on a joystick

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:

Nemo chuckled. "I like your enthusiasm kid" he'd say as they walked into the ship. Near the controls, Nemo would pop open a certain compartment, then toss teddy a blue box. "In there is an apparatus for you to breathe with. I'd give you the pills for gills but those are STILL being tested. You remember Ultratide, right? Well we uh have a bit of correspondence with his...'mentor', Mako Shrrk and there's warfare underwater that LION could  benefit from stopping. The rightful ruler of Atlantis has been found, but not everyone agrees, so we've got seven nations at war in the seven seas. This JUST started, but imagine how bad it can get kid" Nemo would say, starting up the ship and making it submerge with one hand on a joystick

"This is going to be quite an experience." Teddy loosened up to get ready.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:

Nemo chuckled. "I like your enthusiasm kid" he'd say as they walked into the ship. Near the controls, Nemo would pop open a certain compartment, then toss teddy a blue box. "In there is an apparatus for you to breathe with. I'd give you the pills for gills but those are STILL being tested. You remember Ultratide, right? Well we uh have a bit of correspondence with his...'mentor', Mako Shrrk and there's warfare underwater that LION could  benefit from stopping. The rightful ruler of Atlantis has been found, but not everyone agrees, so we've got seven nations at war in the seven seas. This JUST started, but imagine how bad it can get kid" Nemo would say, starting up the ship and making it submerge with one hand on a joystick

Teddy would then see the screen get covered with water as Nautilus submerged and practically burrowed it's way through the ocean to reach their destination. What was an hour felt like minutes as in the distance, Teddy would see an octopus waving it's tentacles at someone. Teddy would see the man had grey skin, golden battle armor with two large swords, and razor sharp teeth as he stopped in front of the Nautilus

(Nemo, this is one of the children Darren teamed up with, is it not?)

(Yes and the kid is more than ready, trust me on this)

(He does know this IS a war, right Nemo?)

(Like I said, trust me Mako)

(You know that is a hard thing for me to do when it comes to surface worlders, but since it IS you, I will allow it this once) he'd tell them, directing the ship to a strange underground dock. After landing, Nemo would put on his apparatus and look at Teddy. "You ready?"

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:

Teddy would then see the screen get covered with water as Nautilus submerged and practically burrowed it's way through the ocean to reach their destination. What was an hour felt like minutes as in the distance, Teddy would see an octopus waving it's tentacles at someone. Teddy would see the man had grey skin, golden battle armor with two large swords, and razor sharp teeth as he stopped in front of the Nautilus

(Nemo, this is one of the children Darren teamed up with, is it not?)

(Yes and the kid is more than ready, trust me on this)

(He does know this IS a war, right Nemo?)

(Like I said, trust me Mako)

(You know that is a hard thing for me to do when it comes to surface worlders, but since it IS you, I will allow it this once) he'd tell them, directing the ship to a strange underground dock. After landing, Nemo would put on his apparatus and look at Teddy. "You ready?"

"As I'll ever be, sir."

"Big man! Great to see you again."

"'Tide!" Teddy and Ultratide fist bumped.

"Here to give us a hand I take it?"

"We go where we are needed."

more_horiz

The E-Fist Bump: '=ƎE='.  Cool 

more_horiz
"Something like that, Mako asked me for help

"I asked for AID Nemo"

"Okay, aid, and I figured why not bring along a partner? The more the merrier, plus you kids know each other pretty well. Mako, what's the plan?" He'd ask, with Mako relaying the info he just gave Darren

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply