ZDEMNSRPGFORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ZDEMNSRPGFORUMLog in

RPG Forum

NuCAU Ultratide Adventures

power_settings_newLogin to reply
4 posters

descriptionNuCAU Ultratide Adventures - Page 5 EmptyRe: NuCAU Ultratide Adventures

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Chou Blaster wrote:
" Wow,sounds heavy. Is it stalker man?"

:He adds as a joke, though open to all things.

"If it is, I'll give him one for you Tarrah."
"I hope you do! No offense but your mom does have some weird friends in this instance. Hey Tony wanna go to the aquarium with me?" Tarrah would ask

Once Darren arrived at the beach he'd see the repairman. He had a hawaiian shirt on with some shorts that showed scaly skin. His body was bluish green and he had the eyes of a shark, along with the teeth

Darren was wearing his Ultratide costume, a variation of the Atlantian battle armors. "So nice to finally meet you in person."
He smiles at Darren, showing row after row of fangs. "The feeling is mutual, Darren. Now I can tell you that my name is Mako Shrrk, former warlord of Atlantis turned royal general. I have been an ally to your family since the surface world was embroiled in their first world war" he tells him, circling Darren as he talks, inspecting the armor. "You ahve made some interesting alterations to the battle armor, I suppose it has to do with the rising number of empowered beings above, yes?" He asks

descriptionNuCAU Ultratide Adventures - Page 5 EmptyRe: NuCAU Ultratide Adventures

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Chou Blaster wrote:
" Wow,sounds heavy. Is it stalker man?"

:He adds as a joke, though open to all things.

"If it is, I'll give him one for you Tarrah."
"I hope you do! No offense but your mom does have some weird friends in this instance. Hey Tony wanna go to the aquarium with me?" Tarrah would ask

Once Darren arrived at the beach he'd see the repairman. He had a hawaiian shirt on with some shorts that showed scaly skin. His body was bluish green and he had the eyes of a shark, along with the teeth

Darren was wearing his Ultratide costume, a variation of the Atlantian battle armors. "So nice to finally meet you in person."
He smiles at Darren, showing row after row of fangs. "The feeling is mutual, Darren. Now I can tell you that my name is Mako Shrrk, former warlord of Atlantis turned royal general. I have been an ally to your family since the surface world was embroiled in their first world war" he tells him, circling Darren as he talks, inspecting the armor. "You ahve made some interesting alterations to the battle armor, I suppose it has to do with the rising number of empowered beings above, yes?" He asks

"Yeah, you wear the costume, surface people don't think anything of it. So Mako, we going for a swim then?"

more_horiz
"hmm yes yes I see" Mako would say as he observed the armor. He then decided to answer Darren' squestion. "Something like that. Follow me" he would say, removing his clothes and diving in, moving like a torpedo to what appeared to be a desolate rock

more_horiz
"The thing attacked my friend Tarrah, and broke out, the chilly water is all over the place and it attempted to harm us."

:Which was unheard of until today that is.:

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
"hmm yes yes I see" Mako would say as he observed the armor. He then decided to answer Darren' squestion. "Something like that. Follow me" he would say, removing his clothes and diving in, moving like a torpedo to what appeared to be a desolate rock

Darren dived in after him, speed through the water and arriving soon after him, jumping up onto the rock.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:

Darren dived in after him, speed through the water and arriving soon after him, jumping up onto the rock.
As he jumped up on the rock Mako asked Darren "could you form a watersword?" crouching down and opening his mouth up

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:

As he jumped up on the rock Mako asked Darren "could you form a watersword?" crouching down and opening his mouth up

"Watersword huh? Give me a sec." Darren said as he focused on the water. It slowly turned and then flowed upwards to his hand and took the form of a sword. He gripped it and slashed the air with it. "How's this?"

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:

"Watersword huh? Give me a sec." Darren said as he focused on the water. It slowly turned and then flowed upwards to his hand and took the form of a sword. He gripped it and slashed the air with it. "How's this?"
Mako gave a nod of approval. "Now, swing it at me" Mako said, his body in a completely defenseless stance.

(Do not be afraid to swing at me, I can take the hit. I jus twant to know where your control is at)

more_horiz
:Tony checks up on Tarrah after the octopus attack, helps her up.:

"Are you alright?" :Despite being soaked,he was quite warm at the touch.:

"I have no idea, what that was about."

:He was curious to what else was out there.:

more_horiz
Chou Blaster wrote:
:Tony checks up on Tarrah after the octopus attack, helps her up.:

"Are you alright?" :Despite being soaked,he was quite warm at the touch.:

"I have no idea, what that was about."

:He was curious to what else was out there.:
"Yea...yeah i'm fine. The owner said it surprised him too, and that the other animals are freaking out as well" she'd say, getting up. SHe looked at his hands, curious about the temperature. "You're really hot..I mean your hands are, did you know that?"

more_horiz
"I am just lucky.. That's all." :Looks around,not that many people,but he notes how the animals are reacting.:

"I think we should leave. Who knows what's next."

more_horiz
Chou Blaster wrote:
"I am just lucky.. That's all." :Looks around,not that many people,but he notes how the animals are reacting.:

"I think we should leave. Who knows what's next."
"Yeah it's been a really crazy day, I think we should get home" Tarrah would agree, walking out with Tony

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:

Mako gave a nod of approval. "Now, swing it at me" Mako said, his body in a completely defenseless stance.

(Do not be afraid to swing at me, I can take the hit. I jus twant to know where your control is at)

(Oh no prob, me and my dad used to do this.) He gripped it with one hand and slashed downwards with the water sword.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:

(Oh no prob, me and my dad used to do this.) He gripped it with one hand and slashed downwards with the water sword.
He would see Mako smile for the first time. It was a very weird, distorted look as he grabbed the water sword

(Good! good to see your father kept this training up with his progeny) Mako would tell him before deflecting the water sword

"THe firmness of the sword is similar, and so is the spirit. You truly are your father's son, and I do owe your mother an apology" he says, putting a scaly hand to his chin. "you both possess that same free spirit" he'd say, ushering Darren to come at him again

more_horiz
:Tony walks Tarrah home and speaks up.: "Want me to walk you to school,incasethestalkerguy shows up again?"

:He gave her his jacket to gether warm up.:

more_horiz
Chou Blaster wrote:
:Tony walks Tarrah home and speaks up.: "Want me to walk you to school,incasethestalkerguy shows up again?"

:He gave her his jacket to gether warm up.:
"Yeah, that'd be nice Tony, that'd be really nice. Guy was scary" she'd say

more_horiz
"Alright well good night Tarrah. You can keep the jacket, it looks good on you."

:After that he heads home.Abandoned pier.All school stuff in a box.:

:With that his shape shifting takes place. As he goes into the water. The clothes meld with flesh. His looks like Colossus from X men pretty much, with the following.:

:He had menacing jaw line, rows of sharp dagger sized teeth,his tongue were a system of tendrils. He had two antenna for extra senses, had green glowing eyes. Also his fingers had claws at the end, retractable though.:

:Was glad no one saw him like this,he was hungry. He soon spots a great white, stabbing it's belly,tendrils/tentacles began drinking the blood out of the creature as his teeth torn it to pieces to eat full chunks.:

:After that time tries to swim to the cave. His real home as he has no natural enemies. Yet anyway.:

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:

He would see Mako smile for the first time. It was a very weird, distorted look as he grabbed the water sword

(Good! good to see your father kept this training up with his progeny) Mako would tell him before deflecting the water sword

"THe firmness of the sword is similar, and so is the spirit. You truly are your father's son, and I do owe your mother an apology" he says, putting a scaly hand to his chin. "you both possess that same free spirit" he'd say, ushering Darren to come at him again

"Right, then let's go!" Darren said and swung at him again, harder this time.

more_horiz
Chou Blaster wrote:
"Alright well good night Tarrah. You can keep the jacket, it looks good on you."

:After that he heads home.Abandoned pier.All school stuff in a box.:

:With that his shape shifting takes place. As he goes into the water. The clothes meld with flesh. His looks like Colossus from X men pretty much, with the following.:

:He had menacing jaw line, rows of sharp dagger sized teeth,his tongue were a system of tendrils. He had two antenna for extra senses, had green glowing eyes. Also his fingers had claws at the end, retractable though.:

:Was glad no one saw him like this,he was hungry. He soon spots a great white, stabbing it's belly,tendrils/tentacles began drinking the blood out of the creature as his teeth torn it to pieces to eat full chunks.:

:After that time tries to swim to the cave. His real home as he has no natural enemies. Yet anyway.:
Mako's ears had raised as he heard this, but didn't know WHAT Tony was

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:

He would see Mako's hand spring out even faster this time, but something else happened as well. Mako smiled as he gripped the sword before swerving out of the way. "How long have you been honing your waterformation? The resemblance to your father's skills is eerie" he'd ask, before raising his ears up and sniffing the surrounding area

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:

He would see Mako's hand spring out even faster this time, but something else happened as well. Mako smiled as he gripped the sword before swerving out of the way. "How long have you been honing your waterformation? The resemblance to your father's skills is eerie" he'd ask, before raising his ears up and sniffing the surrounding area

Darren slid off the rock and into the water. He then sprang back out. "Since I was nine, my dad started training me right around there." He said and kicked at Mako's leg.

more_horiz
He would see Mako pull his foot up and grip Darren's leg with claw-like talons, before tossing Darren. "Hrn, that sounds about right. He would start you early. Anything else you remember about your father?" he'd ask, standing in front of the young hybrid

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
He would see Mako pull his foot up and grip Darren's leg with claw-like talons, before tossing Darren. "Hrn, that sounds about right. He would start you early. Anything else you remember about your father?" he'd ask, standing in front of the young hybrid

Darren splashed into the water once more and sank down before sending up water tentacles.
(He was tough, brave, noble, harsh when he had to be but he was a loving father. He still visits when he can.)

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:

Darren splashed into the water once more and sank down before sending up water tentacles.
(He was tough, brave, noble, harsh when he had to be but he was a loving father. He still visits when he can.)
Mako dodged and dived around the water tentacles, smiling. (That sounds like him. He was a very noble being, changed a lot of the more...questionable laws we had in Atlantis. The reclusiveness fits him as well) he'd think, diving into the water. (How often does he check in on you?)

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:

Mako dodged and dived around the water tentacles, smiling. (That sounds like him. He was a very noble being, changed a lot of the more...questionable laws we had in Atlantis. The reclusiveness fits him as well) he'd think, diving into the water. (How often does he check in on you?)

(Whenever he can really. Sometimes in the middle of a week, sometimes after a month.) Darren replied.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply