ZDEMNSRPGFORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ZDEMNSRPGFORUMLog in

RPG Forum

NuCAU Ultratide Adventures

power_settings_newLogin to reply
4 posters

descriptionNuCAU Ultratide Adventures - Page 3 EmptyRe: NuCAU Ultratide Adventures

more_horiz
Tony: I consider it luck. Blind luck at that. :Got out of the pool, gets towel and dries off, though it was fast, one thing he tries to hide, his body soaks up water like a sponge, to a degree of course.:

descriptionNuCAU Ultratide Adventures - Page 3 EmptyRe: NuCAU Ultratide Adventures

more_horiz
Chou Blaster wrote:
Tony: I consider it luck. Blind luck at that. :Got out of the pool, gets towel and dries off, though it was fast, one thing he tries to hide, his body soaks up water like a sponge, to a degree of course.:
"congrats TOny! Looks like this team has TWO stars now, huh Darren?"

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Chou Blaster wrote:
"congrats TOny! Looks like this team has TWO stars now, huh Darren?"

"Yeah, glad to have someone else on the team who can make me sweat." Darren said.

more_horiz
"Heh, we are the top of this sport, no worries."

:Goes off to have class. Since he was a student, or at least his cover.:

more_horiz
"Our swim team is now unstoppable." Darren agreed and walked off to his History Class.

more_horiz
:Tony himself was in biology class, finding the studies interesting.:

:All the animal kingdoms and such. Making notes as to life forms, what Humans were, and what class his own race are. Still, interesting notes over all. Hates being alien. Though having feelings for one human, he still hates being alone. Maybe others out there can find it here. But for now he was the only one of his race here on Earth.:

more_horiz
Tarrah buddied up with Tony throughout the day, tagging along with him to lunch

the repairman from earlier lurked outside of the school, staring into the lunchroom

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:

the repairman from earlier lurked outside of the school, staring into the lunchroom

"So happy to see you again Tarrah, so how was Math?" :He had his food from the vending machines. So a power bra, and a soda. Good thing he does not need much to eat.Due to all the water he has been exposed too>Besides only once a month does he have to eat. But it is twenty pounds worth of food.:

"Because I enjoy biology, truthfully."

Something is up. :He thought to himself, Tarrah was his priority, thus he will protect her.:

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:

Darren took a seat alone by the window. (You know, there's laws against stalking.) He joked.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:

Darren took a seat alone by the window. (You know, there's laws against stalking.) He joked.
(You humor me just like your father Darren of House Eldred. However I am not stalking but observing. I have been sent to train you and feel that I should better understand how you live)

more_horiz
:One should note in the back of his neck, a small growth took place. Hearing out the telepathy with his own gifts. God it was good to be a Chirdian.:

:Making small talk with Tarrah during this time.:

more_horiz
Chou Blaster wrote:
:One should note in the back of his neck, a small growth took place. Hearing out the telepathy with his own gifts. God it was good to be a Chirdian.:

:Making small talk with Tarrah during this time.:
Tarrah didn't nnotice the growth, continuing to talk about school with Tony, totally enamored with the new guy

more_horiz
https://zdemnsrpgforum.rpg-board.net/t69p60-nucau-doughboy
Randomness! What a Face

more_horiz
:He was glad she did not notice. As he likes her too.:

"So got any plans after school?"

:Mind speak:

"Training? Who is he? The stalker after Tarrah!?"

:Now three way telepathy chat. While he focus on Tarrah, still kinda hard to do. Evolution sure is strange.:

more_horiz
Chou Blaster wrote:
:He was glad she did not notice. As he likes her too.:

"So got any plans after school?"

:Mind speak:

"Training? Who is he? The stalker after Tarrah!?"

:Now three way telepathy chat. While he focus on Tarrah, still kinda hard to do. Evolution sure is strange.:
"I'm probably going swimming after I see if that guy is still at my house, you wanna come along?"

more_horiz
"Of course. I would love to." : He gave a soft smile. After one more period/class it will be time to get out of here.:

:The schools here on Earth are much longer than his home world. Of course, different races, different customs. Hell he ponders if he could mate with Tarrah or not, seeing what his real form is like.:

more_horiz
Chou Blaster wrote:
"Of course. I would love to." : He gave a soft smile. After one more period/class it will be time to get out of here.:

:The schools here on Earth are much longer than his home world. Of course, different races, different customs. Hell he ponders if he could mate with Tarrah or not, seeing what his real form is like.:
Tarrah grinned as he said that, then looked at the clock. "Fiiive more miiiinutes!"

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:

(You humor me just like your father Darren of House Eldred. However I am not stalking but observing. I have been sent to train you and feel that I should better understand how you live)

(Well it's pretty much this.) He replied. (Where do you want to meet tonight?)

more_horiz
:He shuts off growth and stops the TP. He then looks to her.: "Yep." :He could not wait. Though still was in trouble for one thing.:

:He does not have a house, or home to retreat to,especially if one were to ask proof of evidence of being at "home." I mean Hell, he stole his clothes, and first place he was on Earth was in the sea, and he killed a guy. And took on his form. Was just glad no one discover the homeless stuff, or seeing his true form.:

:Hell Chirdians only sleep for two hours.Rest of the time they could act base on water levels.:

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:

(The beach your mother met your father at, namely the one that is at the furthest part of this city. Dress for combat) he'd say, looking around before walking down the street, disappearing out of sight

more_horiz
Chou Blaster wrote:
:He shuts off growth and stops the TP. He then looks to her.: "Yep." :He could not wait. Though still was in trouble for one thing.:

:He does not have a house, or home to retreat to,especially if one were to ask proof of evidence of being at "home." I mean Hell, he stole his clothes, and first place he was on Earth was in the sea, and he killed a guy. And took on his form. Was just glad no one discover the homeless stuff, or seeing his true form.:

:Hell Chirdians only sleep for two hours.Rest of the time they could act base on water levels.:
Tarrah would grab Tony's hand and jump up as she saw that class was over, which caused the teacher to sigh

"calm down ms Turrents"

more_horiz
"Heh."

:Observes the reactions.Was happy, as it was done for now. Walking with her, opening the door, letting her out the door and follows her, was close to her. He was growing attached.:

"I got a question for you Tarrah."

more_horiz
Chou Blaster wrote:
"Heh."

:Observes the reactions.Was happy, as it was done for now. Walking with her, opening the door, letting her out the door and follows her, was close to her. He was growing attached.:

"What do you want to ask me Tony?"

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:

(The beach your mother met your father at, namely the one that is at the furthest part of this city. Dress for combat) he'd say, looking around before walking down the street, disappearing out of sight

(I'll see you there.) With that, Darren waited outside for Tony and Tarrah.

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Chou Blaster wrote:
"Heh."

"What do you want to ask me Tony?"

"Well. what do you want to do.After school and everything? I always wanted to be a astornuat, but I think I am too tall for the uniform. So how about you?"

:As they started walking to meetup with Darren.:

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply