ZDEMNSRPGFORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ZDEMNSRPGFORUMLog in

RPG Forum

NuCAU Ultratide Adventures

power_settings_newLogin to reply
4 posters

descriptionNuCAU Ultratide Adventures - Page 2 EmptyRe: NuCAU Ultratide Adventures

more_horiz
:Tony hugs her too, so much he is lifting her off the ground and spoke.: "Oh really? The legendary Fish Boy? :He said with a wink, it was a joke title.:

:Puts her down and goes to the pool and spoke.: "Hang on, got to get my shorts on." :Went to the bushes and latter was out, wears black swimming trunks as he jumps into the water, making a splash. He could feel the water touching him,it was akin to a sponge effect, yet was not that sort of life form. Still, feels great as he spoke to Darren.:

"So are you ready?" :Big, toothy, predator style smile. Kicks off the pool and was swimming fast, really fast, on par with Darren's speed.:

descriptionNuCAU Ultratide Adventures - Page 2 EmptyRe: NuCAU Ultratide Adventures

more_horiz
Chou Blaster wrote:
:Tony hugs her too, so much he is lifting her off the ground and spoke.: "Oh really? The legendary Fish Boy? :He said with a wink, it was a joke title.:

:Puts her down and goes to the pool and spoke.: "Hang on, got to get my shorts on." :Went to the bushes and latter was out, wears black swimming trunks as he jumps into the water, making a splash. He could feel the water touching him,it was akin to a sponge effect, yet was not that sort of life form. Still, feels great as he spoke to Darren.:

"So are you ready?" :Big, toothy, predator style smile. Kicks off the pool and was swimming fast, really fast, on par with Darren's speed.:
Tarrah sat down on the side, reayd to observe the two

more_horiz
Chou Blaster wrote:

"Sup Brah?" Darren asked. "Let's go."

He dove in after him and noticed how fast he was, decided to push himself a little harder.

more_horiz
"Wanting to swim, that's what's up."

:And it was during this that Tony was fast. Noting Darren putting forth effort as he too does so. They seemed to be evenly matched, when it comes to the water. Not going all out just yet, but it was a brisk degree.:

"I am happy in the water." :He notes to himself.:

more_horiz
Chou Blaster wrote:

:And it was during this that Tony was fast. Noting Darren putting forth effort as he too does so. They seemed to be evenly matched, when it comes to the water. Not going all out just yet, but it was a brisk degree.:

Tarrah splashed water from the end of the pool at the two playfully.

"alright hotshots, cool off" she'd say, laughing

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Chou Blaster wrote:

Tarrah splashed water from the end of the pool at the two playfully.

"alright hotshots, cool off" she'd say, laughing

:Hearing this when he got beside her and splashed, he got his hands to her and dunks her in. Smoothly, feet first in.:

"Water feels fine. Should enjoy it." :He did a light laugh.:

more_horiz
she rises back up, psitting the water out and splashing Tony. "You think you're so cool huh?"

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
she rises back up, psitting the water out and splashing Tony. "You think you're so cool huh?"

" Oh, not really. I just love the *act* of being cool. Hey Darren, your cool too."

:Gets splashed some more, laughs at the playful nature of things.:

more_horiz
Darren squirted water at Tony for kicks. "So, Tony, you're pretty fast man."

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Darren squirted water at Tony for kicks. "So, Tony, you're pretty fast man."

" Your pretty fast yourself. Impressive in fact, I had to work to keep up with you."

:He merely laughed off the water trick.: "But yeah I just moved here. Nice people so far."

more_horiz
"You haven't had any strange repairmen show up at your house? Luuucky! I've lived here most of my life and I get the odd people following me!" Tarrah said, complaining a bit

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
"You haven't had any strange repairmen show up at your house? Luuucky! I've lived here most of my life and I get the odd people following me!" Tarrah said, complaining a bit

"Following you?" Darren sat on the side of the pool. "Hey Tony, how would you feel about doing some bodyguarding?"

more_horiz
:Tony got out of the pool,the 6'2 all muscle swimmer spoke up.:"Of course, if their are some goons following Tarrah,I'll break them, break them really good."

:He has a big grin as he was out of the water, ironic he does not take a towel to dry off, as in moments it seems the water was gone! Almost like his skin absorbs water deep down inside.:

more_horiz
"Thanks guys i'll be fine, it's just that creepy repairman I told you about and his dog, at least I think it was a dog, I don't know it was REALLY weird looking" she'd say, putting a hand to her hcin tot hink about it as they walked to school

more_horiz
Darren joined them after getting dressed. "Weird huh? Do you remember what it looked like?"

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Darren joined them after getting dressed. "Weird huh? Do you remember what it looked like?"
"It was kind of a brownish green. Looked like a seal almost" she said, before shaking he rhead. "Who would keep a seal as a pet?"

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
"It was kind of a brownish green. Looked like a seal almost" she said, before shaking he rhead. "Who would keep a seal as a pet?"

"This guy must love the ocean more than most people." :He said as he notes the two of them.:

more_horiz
Chou Blaster wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:

"This guy must love the ocean more than most people." :He said as he notes the two of them.:
"Yeah I don't know where he got his repairmen certification from, I mean what Oceania U?" Tarrah would ask, laughing at her own terrible joke

more_horiz
"We may never know. I hope this creep leaves you alone Tarrah. Now, is there a opening on the swim team?"

more_horiz
"yep! there definitely is! You hsould just show the ocach what you've got or let Darren here vouch fo ryou!"

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
"yep! there definitely is! You hsould just show the ocach what you've got or let Darren here vouch fo ryou!"

"What the heck? We'll do both! Come on I'll show you where it is." Darren said as they walked through the school. "Yo Coach! We got a new member of the team."

more_horiz
"Hello. I am Anthony, friends call me Tony. I am a new student and interested in the Swim team. I am willing to show you what I do."

more_horiz
Coach Vazquez, a slim hispanic man of 30 years looked Anthony up and down. He then nodded to the pool as he pulled out a stop watch. "Let me see what you can do kid, ten laps aight?"

more_horiz
Tony: Fine by me. :Got into the water, and when the signal was given he swam, at maximum swimming speed, clearly super human like Darren, but he was not Atlatean, oh no he was something else all together.:

:After the ten laps he spoke up.: "How's that?" :Not even a hint of being tired.:

more_horiz
Chou Blaster wrote:
Tony: Fine by me. :Got into the water, and when the signal was given he swam, at maximum swimming speed, clearly super human like Darren, but he was not Atlatean, oh no he was something else all together.:

:After the ten laps he spoke up.: "How's that?" :Not even a hint of being tired.:
"That...was insane! I haven't seen a time like that since Darren here decided to join the team! It's like you kids were BORN in the water or something! You're in bud, you're in!"

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply