ZDEMNSRPGFORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ZDEMNSRPGFORUMLog in

RPG Forum

Marvel and CAU RPG Discussion

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+2
Admin
Legato
6 posters

description Marvel and CAU RPG Discussion - Page 5 EmptyRe: Marvel and CAU RPG Discussion

more_horiz
Marvel/CAU Spoiler

Spoiler :

Which will happen later on Smile

description Marvel and CAU RPG Discussion - Page 5 EmptyRe: Marvel and CAU RPG Discussion

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Marvel/CAU Spoiler

Spoiler :

Which will happen later on Smile

http://fanartexhibit.files.wordpress.com/2012/08/iron_maiden2.jpg Smile

more_horiz
http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/SugarWiki/MomentOfAwesome?from=Main.CrowningMomentOfAwesome

Astroman singlehandedly freeing the captured innocent mutants unharmed from a prison camp that they were being held in and destroying the facility. As Guy put it. Alex is a badass

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/SugarWiki/MomentOfAwesome?from=Main.CrowningMomentOfAwesome

Astroman singlehandedly freeing the captured innocent mutants unharmed from a prison camp that they were being held in and destroying the facility. As Guy put it. Alex is a badass

Hell yeah. Cool

more_horiz
so uh question

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
so uh question

Shoot Cool

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:
so uh question

Shoot Cool
okay so I think I brought this up in the young x-men discussion thread, but what did you guys think about the Nu-upstarts?

also, cheating and asking another question, we're going to doom's party in the main marvel thread?

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:
so uh question

Shoot Cool
okay so I think I brought this up in the young x-men discussion thread, but what did you guys think about the Nu-upstarts?

also, cheating and asking another question, we're going to doom's party in the main marvel thread?

Such is the will of Doom.

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:
so uh question

Shoot Cool

WHEN DOOM PROPOSES AN INVITATION DOOM EXPECTS ATTENDANCE!!!

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:
so uh question

Shoot Cool

alrighty then

any thoughts about the Nu-upstarts?

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:
so uh question

Shoot Cool

alrighty then

I like the New H-Club idea. Reminds me of the young H-Club members from Wolverine & The X-Men, the comic version.

BTW any of you guys caught the X-Men Anime?

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:
so uh question

Shoot Cool

alrighty then

I like the New H-Club idea. Reminds me of the young H-Club members from Wolverine & The X-Men, the comic version.

Yeah, the team make up and some of the characters used were things I really like, however it kind of disappointed me with a few portrayals (storm, jean,angsty cyke) but I feel the same way about it as I did Iron Man and Blade

it was aight

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:
so uh question

Shoot Cool

alrighty then

Yeah, the team make up and some of the characters used were things I really like, however it kind of disappointed me with a few portrayals (storm, jean,angsty cyke) but I feel the same way about it as I did Iron Man and Blade

it was aight

I was caught off guard at Storm at first till I figured this might just be her Ultimate Portrayal. I liked Emma in it though. Someone finally gave the character depth.

I liked the U-Men. They reminded me of the villains in the recent Metal Gear Solid game featuring Raiden

more_horiz
The U-Men are those guys that harvest mutant organs or somesuch right?

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
The U-Men are those guys that harvest mutant organs or somesuch right?
yeah, they're like transhumanists

more_horiz
Okay so this Magneto'a friendship with Xavier jr, what's it like? Cause while I get he might mellow out after his friend's death, I'd still expect some cunning manipulation from him

more_horiz
Got my pm?

more_horiz
Just to once again clarify this is a different universe. Not 616 or even Ultimate so one is free to make their own twist to certain characters without having to worry about continuity or stuff like that

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Got my pm?
yea I got it I replied remember?

And yea I know that second part but we already set some rules outcome so I just wanted to know is all

more_horiz

So, why don't we just move the discussions here? It's a discussion thread after all.

more_horiz
Yea lets start gang

Soooo I propose that we streamline the threads, like one thread for each family of titles

Xmen-wolverine, xmen , young xmen, brotherhood (if this isn't dead, if not no big deal) and the marauders
Fantastic Four/fantastic families-FF, Chase Family
Avengers-all avengers teams, including the ultimates and the protectors (uk group)
Spotlight/anthology-stories on the bad guys and things outside if the titles

Now, I also propose that we work towards an overarching storyline. The original suggestion WAS the one that got me excited about joining this forum originally, Avengers vs xmen where I swear I've gone over hundreds of ideas on my head waiting for it. Legato then raised a point that this might be hard to pull off because Jean Grey joined the Ff but considering the cabal of bad guys we have and the plot of dr doom manipulating ego for a worldwide brainwashing seems like it could work, however in open to changes so if you got any throw them out there bros. another idea is using the age of m story if anyone remembers that as well

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Legato wrote:
Got my pm?

And yea I know that second part but we already set some rules outcome so I just wanted to know is all
I hear ya and we are going to work the outline out right now.

Ok it's agreed that the main villains are the Masters of Evil. Thats already established.

Lets look at what we've got building up on them so far.

Each of them are collecting different relics for some kind of grand scheme, The Marauders are working for them as shown. And there is some implication that Asgard might be in the middle of it all.

Some Sub Plots connected with the Masters of Evil

Ego The Living Planet is missing and the Fantastic Four is partnered up with Crux, a Galaxy Knight, to help investigate Ego's wherabouts.

Deadpool made a deal with Hela

Pete Wisdom is rescued from a Weapon Plus Facility thats reopened

Then there is The Nanny Arc. It's somewhat connected as it's hinted that The Nanny was in league with Suspiria

Thats all I have from memory atm but we can discuss how the relics can tie into The Masters of Evil's plan.

Throwing a thought concerning this. Now the dark elf that interacted with Loki earlier is still around. Also I've read Siege so I was thinking what if in some way this can lead to the Siege of Asgard? Once again it's just a suggestion, if anyone is intrigued we can see what we can make out of this Smile

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Legato wrote:
Got my pm?

Ok it's agreed that the main villains are the Masters of Evil. Thats already established.

Each of them are collecting different relics for some kind of grand scheme, The Marauders are working for them as shown. And there is some implication that Asgard might be in the middle of it all.

Ego The Living Planet is missing and the Fantastic Four is partnered up with Crux, a Galaxy Knight, to help investigate Ego's wherabouts.

Then there is The Nanny Arc. It's somewhat connected as it's hinted that The Nanny was in league with Suspiria

Thats all I have from memory atm but we can discuss how the relics can tie into The Masters of Evil's plan.

Throwing a thought concerning this. Now the dark elf that interacted with Loki earlier is still around. Also I've read Siege so I was thinking what if in some way this can lead to the Siege of Asgard? Once again it's just a suggestion, if anyone is intrigued we can see what we can make out of this Smile
The relics can be used to help doom control/manipulate Ego for his uses you know?

As for malekith the dark elf, it can lead to the fall of Asgard eventually as he gets his revenge on Loki for that betrayal

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Legato wrote:
Got my pm?

The relics can be used to help doom control/manipulate Ego for his uses you know?

As for malekith the dark elf, it can lead to the fall of Asgard eventually as he gets his revenge on Loki for that betrayal
I'd just chalk it up on Mal being a dick tongue Him setting his own plan in motion would be interesting.

The Ego idea sounds intriguing. I just have a bitching idea for Black Mamba

more_horiz
Well with all tjise powerful artifacts it'd be fitting he'd use them to trap a being like Ego

Well yea of course malekith is a dykk, but naturally he'd want revenge

Including black mamba with the marauders?

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply