ZDEMNSRPGFORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ZDEMNSRPGFORUMLog in

RPG Forum

Marvel and CAU RPG Discussion

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+2
Admin
Legato
6 posters

description Marvel and CAU RPG Discussion - Page 8 EmptyRe: Marvel and CAU RPG Discussion

more_horiz
I have other projects and outside stuff after all. Speaking of which theres running Age of Heroes, which is running pretty smoothly. Then there's CAU Legacy, which, surprisingly has been running pretty well also. So yeah that and counting my outside stuff my schedule is pretty hectic.

I haven't outright abandoned the RPG just that, as I mentioned, I have other things going on. Hell Guy has other things going on. So think about that a little bit

description Marvel and CAU RPG Discussion - Page 8 EmptyRe: Marvel and CAU RPG Discussion

more_horiz
yeah I take all that into account, it's just that it seems like with the transition and everything, this is kind of a moratorium you know?

more_horiz
Don't get me wrong I like the RPG too but you got to appreciate the fact that Guy and I do have stuff thats outside of the Marvel/CAU. I'll return but cant give you an exact time frame.

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Don't get me wrong I like the RPG too but you got to appreciate the fact that Guy and I do have stuff thats outside of the Marvel/CAU. I'll return but cant give you an exact time frame.
and I do respect that, I do appreciate that, as I've said numerous times man

just that if you want ot understand where I'm coming from, I dig where we were going with this and some of the stops were abrupt, but I'm glad to know we'll be back at some point in the future

more_horiz
if you wonder why I haven't start up of my rps on Heroes Rising section it's because I'm focus on Gold Fire Year One Saga. right now I'm on Chapter 5 of The Twilight Lord Saga for Gold Fire Year one , planning on 30 chapters in total. so there's 25 chapters left go after that it's on to the Kid Nabzuereziel Saga and i have 40 chapters plan for that.

as for the reason why i have done anything in Marvel/CAU besides bios for the Marvel / CAU versions of Jojo, Yin , Yang and Manastaina siblings is that I'm still trying figure out Bios for the rest.

more_horiz
So for when we do come back, is the avengers being set against the x-men due to the machinations of Doom and his cabal still the plan?

Plus the hunters group (Ace. Devil Ray, and Zero) vs Cap and two others still one of the main fights? I had an awesome idea of a set of scenes for Astroman too, if you guys are interested

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
So for when we do come back, is the avengers being set against the x-men due to the machinations of Doom and his cabal still the plan?

Plus the hunters group (Ace. Devil Ray, and Zero) vs Cap and two others still one of the main fights? I had an awesome idea of a set of scenes for Astroman too, if you guys are interested
Lay it on me Smile 

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:

Lay it on me Smile 
brainwashed Astroman sinking Genosha

Vs Photon Rider

Naturally Doom is gonna play keep away with Psionica

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply