ZDEMNSRPGFORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ZDEMNSRPGFORUMLog in

RPG Forum

Marvel and CAU RPG Discussion

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+2
Admin
Legato
6 posters

description Marvel and CAU RPG Discussion - Page 2 EmptyRe: Marvel and CAU RPG Discussion

more_horiz
Just to be sure Doctor Doom is responsible for the Ego thing right?

description Marvel and CAU RPG Discussion - Page 2 EmptyRe: Marvel and CAU RPG Discussion

more_horiz
Legato wrote:

Doom is responsible for everything.
Except Mince.
That's all Suspiria.

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
pretty much yeah

the tools we have him collecting help him keep Ego in order

more_horiz
I know one thing. Some of The Order and perhaps the superheroes might need a psychiatrist when this is over

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

Doom is responsible for everything.
Except Mince.
That's all Suspiria.

Why do I have this image of Suspiria enjoying the havoc while planning how to take advantage of it when it's all over

more_horiz
I was thinking about introducing my "Four Horsemen" idea here, as well as the oil controlling military group.

Sirus could be used as an enemy for the students to fight.

The four horsemen for the bigger guns.

more_horiz
The Great Brodeur wrote:
I was thinking about introducing my "Four Horsemen" idea here, as well as the oil controlling military group.

By 4 horsemen, you Apoc's gang?
And sure thing.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
The Great Brodeur wrote:

By 4 horsemen, you Apoc's gang?
And sure thing.

Four Kings. My mistake.

The Four Kings where originally suppose to be one of the major groups that the students, xmen, and shiled to fight.

Four powerful men in fields of military development, scientifict research, medical reserch, and shipping. They where the ones who secretly controlled Sirus, and who Arsenal worked for.

Each king had a Paladin, and four knights who answered to them.

For example, the chain of command would go something like this.

King.

Paladin.

Five knights ranging from 1-5 (With 1 being the strongest and 5 being the "weakest")

And each knight would have a squire undearneath them. It could range from just one to about fiteen.

more_horiz
this sounds pretty great

like Roxxon on roids

more_horiz
What do you guys think of my version of Death?

more_horiz
Legato wrote:

I like her. Very Happy

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
she's a lot prettier and probably more talkative

however I hope this leads to her telling thanos "no i will not dat eyou if you kill the universe please stop that's a serious turn-off if you're too eager to please"

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Legato wrote:

however I hope this leads to her telling thanos "no i will not dat eyou if you kill the universe please stop that's a serious turn-off if you're too eager to please"

LOL! Seriously if one can imagine the paperwork of Thanos's "To Court Death" campaign that Death has to deal with I can see that not being a flattering way to win Death's affections.

BTW incase those were wondering about the umbrella lets say she's what inspired the character Mary Poppins

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Legato wrote:

LOL! Seriously if one can imagine the paperwork of Thanos's "To Court Death" campaign that Death has to deal with I can see that not being a flattering way to win Death's affections.

BTW incase those were wondering about the umbrella lets say she's what inspired the character Mary Poppins
she's awfully chill with how many people come back to life too

Thanos is a guy who doesn't seem to get no means no

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Legato wrote:

she's awfully chill with how many people come back to life too

Thanos is a guy who doesn't seem to get no means no

In this one however she takes the dead means dead issue very seriously. Natural order and all that, especially as it follows a principle. If one has to be brought back to life by her hand another life must be sacrificed, even if it isn't that person's time.

more_horiz
what if they're very pretty >_>

more_horiz
Death doesn't play favorites. tongue

BTW hope everyone had a good memorial day

more_horiz
I did! Very Happy

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
I did! Very Happy

Likewise! Very Happy

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Death doesn't play favorites. tongue

BTW hope everyone had a good memorial day

I know I had a great memorial day.

more_horiz
So, Arsenal can be a villian for the students of XA?

more_horiz
The Great Brodeur wrote:

Yep! Very Happy
Just need to figure out a way to get him in now.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
The Great Brodeur wrote:

Yep! Very Happy

I got one Smile

Maybe during a patrol that one or a group of the students would take. Perhaps taking down a group that works for Arsenal. Got dibs on roleplaying one of the members of the group

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
The Great Brodeur wrote:

Yep! Very Happy

I got one Smile

Maybe during a patrol that one or a group of the students would take. Perhaps taking down a group that works for Arsenal. Got dibs on roleplaying one of the members of the group

Sounds about right.

Though, this is a much more powerful version of Arsenal then the one you fought at the play. Also, Lisa's powers have progressed as well. Let's say she's gotten a lot of training from the friends of her half brother.

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
The Great Brodeur wrote:

Yep! Very Happy

I got one Smile

I guess, who do you want to be?

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply