ZDEMNSRPGFORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ZDEMNSRPGFORUMLog in

RPG Forum

Marvel and CAU RPG Discussion

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+2
Admin
Legato
6 posters

description Marvel and CAU RPG Discussion - Page 7 EmptyRe: Marvel and CAU RPG Discussion

more_horiz
The upstarts man the upstarts!!!!!

description Marvel and CAU RPG Discussion - Page 7 EmptyRe: Marvel and CAU RPG Discussion

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Little memory refresher Embarassed

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:
little junior cabal in the hellfire club. Youth is always on the heels if their elders, and these kids are no different. They're ambitious and driven in the worst way. Originally I was gonna have the four members play a game where they target famous heroes/ leaders and ppl get embroiled in the game

They keep score by how famous the target is and the winner is proclaimed when they kill their target

They're all about the same age as the young xmen/brotherhood members (copycat, cutthroat, trigger and inferno are all 17, Blur and geogirl are prob around that age too, idk about Polaris) so they can clash with the two groups since their headed by the two most prominent figures in the mutant world

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:
little junior cabal in the hellfire club. Youth is always on the heels if their elders, and these kids are no different. They're ambitious and driven in the worst way. Originally I was gonna have the four members play a game where they target famous heroes/ leaders and ppl get embroiled in the game

They keep score by how famous the target is and the winner is proclaimed when they kill their target

They're all about the same age as the young xmen/brotherhood members (copycat, cutthroat, trigger and inferno are all 17, Blur and geogirl are prob around that age too, idk about Polaris) so they can clash with the two groups since their headed by the two most prominent figures in the mutant world
I like this one. Reminds me of the hellfire club in Wolverine and The X-Men, the comic version.

Also Polaris is around 18 years of age, which is four years younger than Wanda.

more_horiz
Ah alright so around the same age

I remember in The Brotherhood thread I had thought out the dynamics of the group and Lorna/Polaris was a lot more hands off as a leader than Wanda, not really carin because Magneto entrusts the future of Genosha to her and spoils Lorna.

Derrick looks up to Magneto and is almost cyclops like in his devotion to the man for his vision and what he's provided to him. He's very eager and utterly down with the cause. Mariah likes to shadow Wanda and is friendly with her peers and respectful to the elder members like avalanche, Minerva, mystique etc
Cutthroat was a stowaway with Trigger and has a unrequited crush on Lorna that only one person knows about

Trigger is the silent soldier under the wing of mystique.

Geogirl is very bubbly and thus friendly with everyone

Blur is as fanatical as Inferno but a bit more lustful when it comes to spilling blood

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Ah alright so around the same age

I remember in The Brotherhood thread I had thought out the dynamics of the group and Lorna/Polaris was a lot more hands off as a leader than Wanda, not really carin because Magneto entrusts the future of Genosha to her and spoils Lorna.

Derrick looks up to Magneto and is almost cyclops like in his devotion to the man for his vision and what he's provided to him. He's very eager and utterly down with the cause. Mariah likes to shadow Wanda and is friendly with her peers and respectful to the elder members like avalanche, Minerva, mystique etc
Cutthroat was a stowaway with Trigger and has a unrequited crush on Lorna that only one person knows about

Trigger is the silent soldier under the wing of mystique.

Geogirl is very bubbly and thus friendly with everyone

Blur is as fanatical as Inferno but a bit more lustful when it comes to spilling blood

You're pretty much correct on the analysis of Polaris. While Wanda is reputed as the mother hen of the younger brotherhood members and is respected by the others, Lorna is being groomed as a potential leader/queen of the nation that Magneto runs.

In some ways Wanda's the Jean Grey of the group

I do have some ideas for two members of each group. The younger brotherhood members and the upstarts

Brotherhood

1. Leviathan- Ability to shapeshift into a dragon with psychic powers.
2. Wicked- Witch Girl with ghost related powers. Was saved by Wanda when the towns people threatened to burn her alive

The Upstarts

1. The Magician- A semi-reality bender
2. Nightshade- A darkness manipulator

more_horiz
Both work but for the upstarts make sure they're either nouveau riches or connected to a hellfire club member

For the brotherhood make sure to say where they're from like you did with the witch, and for her name how about Wicked? Since that's what the humans thought she was you know? I figure shed have a bit of resentment over the fact she was almost killed for her powers and at the age the younger members are their reactions to those life situations color their alignments

more_horiz
With Wicked I see it as turning a negative into a positive, like how Wanda is the scarlet witch

With the two members of The Upstarts yeah they come from a wealthy family. Magician's parent's both have powers also. His father has the ability to alter karma, meaning that he reaps the befits of whatever outcome. It's kind of like having luck powers. His mother's a half human half fey

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
With Wicked I see it as turning a negative into a positive, like how Wanda is the scarlet witch

With the two members of The Upstarts yeah they come from a wealthy family. Magician's parent's both have powers also. His father has the ability to alter karma, meaning that he reaps the befits of whatever outcome. It's kind of like having luck powers. His mother's a half human half fey
as long as their newly rich families, keeps the upstarts theme and makes good story fodder for their hellfire club connection

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Legato wrote:

as long as their newly rich families, keeps the upstarts theme and makes good story fodder for their hellfire club connection
Don't worry I'm well aware of the theme concerning both groups

more_horiz
I have it!

Anarchists! A team of human and mutant punks that cause chaos and commit crimes and the like wherever they go all in the name of freedom.

A twisted image of the Young X-Men crew.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
I have it!

Anarchists! A team of human and mutant punks that cause chaos and commit crimes and the like wherever they go all in the name of freedom.

A twisted image of the Young X-Men crew.
Nice archtype to The Upstarts also Cool

more_horiz
I think this takes care of everything. Unless if there is anything I'm missing

more_horiz
Ill have to wait until mon but ill get this into an outline eventually

more_horiz
Legato wrote:

Marvel and CAU RPG Discussion - Page 7 Beikph
Cool

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

Cool

Down with that Smile

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

Cool

Down with that Smile
To also add. While I'm in the camp of Deadpool/Death I also find myself in the Hela/Death ship.

more_horiz
So my comp ATM will allow me too maje the outline finally

more_horiz
Looking forward to it

more_horiz
Did Questar ever have that talk with Iron man?

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Not yet:)

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:

Not yet:)
im looking forward to that

"So this is about Lascia you say? Well she's always welcome to join the Avengers, she'd be a wonderful asset" Tony would tell Questar

"Well yes, I am sure my sisterwould make a fine addition to your team Stark, considering that she is my SISTER"

Ehh Questar would prob be a bit more composed

more_horiz
Made Marvel and CAU versions of Jojo, Yin , Yang and Manastaina siblings and Zonna. the Marvel and CAU Version of Jojo is Granddaughter of the Greek Titan Atlas and her mother OBO is his Atlas' daughter. this versions name is Josephine Jorgina Smallport and her super heroine name is Virtue. the Marvel and CAU versions pf Yin and Yang are still twins but in these versions lasts names are Chow and they're they daughters of the evil Turkish god Erlik and a mortal woman name Miasma who is the descendant of the Jade Emperor Yu Huang.

the Marvel and CAU Versions of Sandwinder , Speaky , and Put are mutants while Vanessa and Thopyia are demigods who are not related to them by blood. the Marvel and CAU versions of Vanessa and Thopyia are the daughters of Marvel and CAU Zonna. this version of Zonna's name is Rasyoukuki Immeslisa Zonna Powers and she's the granddaughter of the the Japanese storm god Susanoo.

have figure out how to make Marvel and CAU versions of Emilia , Lara ,and Pedro , yet, any ideas?

more_horiz
OKay, I get everybody is busy, but I have one question: Is this section of the forum officially dead? Like it feels that this section, the CHAOS War section, and the year one stuff (Not humble beginnings) are ghost towns. I'd like to know officially so I can stop keeping my hopes up about these threads coming back anytime soon, or at least mention that we're on a long ass hiatus in this part of the forum. Like what makes it seem so daunting to post in here, if that's the problem?

I get the ultimate crossover thread is for no plot stuff and just fun, but then a discussion thread was made for plot related stuff, and we had a plot worked out here, yet the interest seemed to die pretty quickly. Is it me? Is it just the immense nature of this part of the forum? I've participated in several threads and well, they've all died numerous times while I've been on here, and it's really disheartening for me to see. Please, just let me know if this section is on hiatus or outright dead or whatever, cause I have held onto the belief that we'll be leading up to the whole Avengers vs x-men (or whatever is the new idea now) thread and if it's not gonna happen I'd like to know is all

Like I get we moved stuff over to the other forum but just tell me if I should forget about posting in this section.

more_horiz

Rest assured man, I'm coming back.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply