ZDEMNSRPGFORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ZDEMNSRPGFORUMLog in

RPG Forum

Marvel and CAU RPG Discussion

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+2
Admin
Legato
6 posters

description Marvel and CAU RPG Discussion - Page 6 EmptyRe: Marvel and CAU RPG Discussion

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Legato wrote:
Got my pm?
yea I got it I replied remember?

And yea I know that second part but we already set some rules outcome so I just wanted to know is all
I hear ya and we are going to work the outline out right now.

Ok it's agreed that the main villains are the Masters of Evil. Thats already established.

Lets look at what we've got building up on them so far.

Each of them are collecting different relics for some kind of grand scheme, The Marauders are working for them as shown. And there is some implication that Asgard might be in the middle of it all.

Some Sub Plots connected with the Masters of Evil

Ego The Living Planet is missing and the Fantastic Four is partnered up with Crux, a Galaxy Knight, to help investigate Ego's wherabouts.

Deadpool made a deal with Hela

Pete Wisdom is rescued from a Weapon Plus Facility thats reopened

Then there is The Nanny Arc. It's somewhat connected as it's hinted that The Nanny was in league with Suspiria

Thats all I have from memory atm but we can discuss how the relics can tie into The Masters of Evil's plan.

Throwing a thought concerning this. Now the dark elf that interacted with Loki earlier is still around. Also I've read Siege so I was thinking what if in some way this can lead to the Siege of Asgard? Once again it's just a suggestion, if anyone is intrigued we can see what we can make out of this Smile
The relics can be used to help doom control/manipulate Ego for his uses you know?

As for malekith the dark elf, it can lead to the fall of Asgard eventually as he gets his revenge on Loki for that betrayal
I'd just chalk it up on Mal being a dick tongue Him setting his own plan in motion would be interesting.

The Ego idea sounds intriguing. I just have a bitching idea for Black Mamba

Shoot. Very Happy

Also, while I don't know if it would work within the arcs we have planned, a lighter and softer version of Avengers Arena, with the teens banding together to find a way to escape and beat up Arcade, would be awesome.

description Marvel and CAU RPG Discussion - Page 6 EmptyRe: Marvel and CAU RPG Discussion

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Well with all tjise powerful artifacts it'd be fitting he'd use them to trap a being like Ego

Well yea of course malekith is a dykk, but naturally he'd want revenge

Including black mamba with the marauders?

Better, she's The Dragon to Doctor Doom Cool

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Well with all tjise powerful artifacts it'd be fitting he'd use them to trap a being like Ego

Well yea of course malekith is a dykk, but naturally he'd want revenge

Including black mamba with the marauders?

Better, she's The Dragon to Doctor Doom Cool
works for me. Now since each bad gut group ha absconded with the artifacts, doom will put them to work in a hellish mixture of magi tech and make something like a cosmic dream weaver to draw in ego and lull it into his control, like a sleeping giant or something.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Legato wrote:
Got my pm?
yea I got it I replied remember?

And yea I know that second part but we already set some rules outcome so I just wanted to know is all
I hear ya and we are going to work the outline out right now.

Ok it's agreed that the main villains are the Masters of Evil. Thats already established.

Lets look at what we've got building up on them so far.

Each of them are collecting different relics for some kind of grand scheme, The Marauders are working for them as shown. And there is some implication that Asgard might be in the middle of it all.

Some Sub Plots connected with the Masters of Evil

Ego The Living Planet is missing and the Fantastic Four is partnered up with Crux, a Galaxy Knight, to help investigate Ego's wherabouts.

Deadpool made a deal with Hela

Pete Wisdom is rescued from a Weapon Plus Facility thats reopened

Then there is The Nanny Arc. It's somewhat connected as it's hinted that The Nanny was in league with Suspiria

Thats all I have from memory atm but we can discuss how the relics can tie into The Masters of Evil's plan.

Throwing a thought concerning this. Now the dark elf that interacted with Loki earlier is still around. Also I've read Siege so I was thinking what if in some way this can lead to the Siege of Asgard? Once again it's just a suggestion, if anyone is intrigued we can see what we can make out of this Smile
The relics can be used to help doom control/manipulate Ego for his uses you know?

As for malekith the dark elf, it can lead to the fall of Asgard eventually as he gets his revenge on Loki for that betrayal
I'd just chalk it up on Mal being a dick tongue Him setting his own plan in motion would be interesting.

The Ego idea sounds intriguing. I just have a bitching idea for Black Mamba

Shoot. Very Happy

Also, while I don't know if it would work within the arcs we have planned, a lighter and softer version of Avengers Arena, with the teens banding together to find a way to escape and beat up Arcade, would be awesome.
Also, just to note, Arcade is not the monster like his Avengers Arena version is. I mean does this...

Marvel and CAU RPG Discussion - Page 6 Tumblr13

Scream complete monster?!!!

more_horiz
Mamba is the Baroness right?
http://fc02.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2010/225/d/2/Baroness_is_back_bitches_by_ChicoChan.jpg
Damn, being badass enough to be Doom's Dragon.

Also, just for the sake of having a comedy arc: Squirrel Girl dragging Punisher along on a mission with her in an attempt to bring him out of his "grumpiness" (her words) and try to reach the good in him. Thus we get an arc about Doreen trying to reach his humanity, while Frank tries to remain cynical as usual while trying to put up with Squirrel Girl's goofiness.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Mamba is the Baroness right?
http://fc02.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2010/225/d/2/Baroness_is_back_bitches_by_ChicoChan.jpg
Damn, being badass enough to be Doom's Dragon.

Also, just for the sake of having a comedy arc: Squirrel Girl dragging Punisher along on a mission with her in an attempt to bring him out of his "grumpiness" (her words) and try to reach the good in him. Thus we get an arc about Doreen trying to reach his humanity, while Frank tries to remain cynical as usual while trying to put up with Squirrel Girl's goofiness.

I'd also throw in

Marvel and CAU RPG Discussion - Page 6 Punish10

Good luck on SG playing therapist with those two Razz

Good idea's guys!!! will continue with this tomorrow. Got to get some sleep Sleep

more_horiz
Also to add Guy. Black Mamba's badass enough to hang with both Silver Hawk and Black Widow in hand to hand Wink

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Also to add Guy. Black Mamba's badass enough to hang with both Silver Hawk and Black Widow in hand to hand Wink

Oh hell yeah, I remember that fight. cheers

more_horiz
The arena idea could work, just want to streamline things

Try to make an outline tomorrow guys

more_horiz
I think mainly, the bigger question, what would Loki have to gain? Especially with the plot concerning Ego.

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
I think mainly, the bigger question, what would Loki have to gain? Especially with the plot concerning Ego.
a world in disarray, and the plan doesn't always have to be productive for Loki you know

more_horiz
Take out the heroes, divvy up everything.

Loki gets Asgard, Doom gets Earth, somebody gets Atlantis, etc.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Take out the heroes, divvy up everything.

Loki gets Asgard, Doom gets Earth, somebody gets Atlantis, etc.

Devil Ray Wink

I think that takes care of the main plot. You know since the RPG has Xanatos I can see him using this to his advantage

more_horiz
On the subject of The X-Men I was thinking of a new X-Villain Group that is menacing enough for both The Brotherhood and X-Men.

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
On the subject of The X-Men I was thinking of a new X-Villain Group that is menacing enough for both The Brotherhood and X-Men.

The League of Sentinels?

LOL but seriously, I'm all up for this.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

The League of Sentinels?

I was thinking maybe the DemiSyndicate but taken a few more levels.

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

The League of Sentinels?

I'm in. Very Happy

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

The League of Sentinels?

I'm in. Very Happy
With the DemiSyndicate I want to do something thats a little different X-Men villain wise. Not looking at a racist group like the Friends of Humanity or a Chaotic Evil type of group. More like a knight templar group

http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/KnightTemplar

more_horiz
So the outline will have to wait until tomorrow but it someone could compile the stuff in our posts?

I like the idea of a new group, I really do but I kind of feel like with the over abundance of xmen and how The Brotherhood thread died we should without her shuffle off some of the brotherhood members or at least keep them as an opposing group to the xmen. Like I know magneto is friendly with prof x and co but I think his friendship with anyone heroic stops there.

Plus there were a few characters in The Brotherhood we never got to see fully develop and it'd be a shame to lose them

Minerva, geogirl, hellraiser, quite a few ppl full of promise

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
So the outline will have to wait until tomorrow but it someone could compile the stuff in our posts?

I like the idea of a new group, I really do but I kind of feel like with the over abundance of xmen and how The Brotherhood thread died we should without her shuffle off some of the brotherhood members or at least keep them as an opposing group to the xmen. Like I know magneto is friendly with prof x and co but I think his friendship with anyone heroic stops there.

Plus there were a few characters in The Brotherhood we never got to see fully develop and it'd be a shame to lose them

The Brotherhood situation is an easy solution IMO.

Depending on the situation they're a combination of Chaotic and Lawful Neutral. They're neither good nor evil. An example

They're like a Original Trilogy, New Hope at least, Han Solo, Pirates of The Caribbean, and Riddick. Guys who aren't considered your textbook heroes yet they commit good deeds, albeit sometimes in questionable ways. Thats what The Brotherhood is now.

So yeah the thread remains but there will be a rogues gallery for them. As the prison break showcases it would involve The Brotherhood up against much worse individuals.

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:

The Brotherhood situation is an easy solution IMO.

Depending on the situation they're a combination of Chaotic and Lawful Neutral. They're neither good nor evil. An example

They're like a Original Trilogy, New Hope at least, Han Solo, Pirates of The Caribbean, and Riddick. Guys who aren't considered your textbook heroes yet they commit good deeds, albeit sometimes in questionable ways. Thats what The Brotherhood is now.

So yeah the thread remains but there will be a rogues gallery for them. As the prison break showcases it would involve The Brotherhood up against much worse individuals.

alright, I think I can deal with this solution

more_horiz
Now the problem with The Brotherhood is dealt with there is one more issue. Young X-Men. Guy suggested Arcade is their next villain but after that their rogues gallery will be a little more apart from the X-Men Rogues. I'm looking at introducing an old villain group from the original MA RPG. They're called the RT's or The Red Ties, minus Mince. They'll be established as antagonist for the Young X-Men.

There will also be individual antagonist for the Young X-Men to fight.

Thoughts and additional suggestions are welcome. Smile

Also I'm looking at having the Young X-Men's adventures be outside of the school. Like the Nanny Arc.

In fact I'm looking at opening a plot where the Young X-Men students meet the New X-Men students of Frost Academy in a little bit of a X-Over. This could actually be the plot that brings in Arcade

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Now the problem with The Brotherhood is dealt with there is one more issue. Young X-Men. Guy suggested Arcade is their next villain but after that their rogues gallery will be a little more apart from the X-Men Rogues. I'm looking at introducing an old villain group from the original MA RPG. They're called the RT's or The Red Ties, minus Mince. They'll be established as antagonist for the Young X-Men.

There will also be individual antagonist for the Young X-Men to fight.

Thoughts and additional suggestions are welcome. Smile

Also I'm looking at having the Young X-Men's adventures be outside of the school. Like the Nanny Arc.

In fact I'm looking at opening a plot where the Young X-Men students meet the New X-Men students of Frost Academy in a little bit of a X-Over. This could actually be the plot that brings in Arcade

Can't wait to hear bout Miss Frost's ethics class. Laughing

Excellent ideas man.

more_horiz
Thanks. Suggestions on other villains are welcome Smile

more_horiz

I've been wondering if we could bring in The Mandarin.
http://images4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20111229200256/marveldatabase/images/4/45/Mandarin_%28Earth-616%29_from_Invincible_Iron_Man_Vol_1_511_cover.jpg

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply