ZDEMNSRPGFORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ZDEMNSRPGFORUMLog in

RPG Forum

Marvel and CAU RPG Discussion

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+2
Admin
Legato
6 posters

description Marvel and CAU RPG Discussion - Page 4 EmptyRe: Marvel and CAU RPG Discussion

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Crazy Idea I just came up with: MA SUPERCHARGED!

An utterly insane universe made by an Adult Franklin Richards as an experiment. It's exactly like the normal MU, except everyone is insanely powerful.
This is a world where being a class 50 speedster brick is considered a normal person, where Aunt May's vases are low level WMD's all on their own, where Scott's lawn blast is considered a warning shot, where Wolverine really IS the best there is at what he does, to say nothing of the more insanely powerful people.

This, is MA: Supercharged! Laughing Razz

I have been up WAY too long today! bounce
"Franklin, have you been making universes again?"

"No...."

"Was that spider-man I just saw knocking out Super-Skrull by punching him through the moon?"

"nooooo"

description Marvel and CAU RPG Discussion - Page 4 EmptyRe: Marvel and CAU RPG Discussion

more_horiz
Admin wrote:

An utterly insane universe made by an Adult Franklin Richards as an experiment. It's exactly like the normal MU, except everyone is insanely powerful.
This is a world where being a class 50 speedster brick is considered a normal person, where Aunt May's vases are low level WMD's all on their own, where Scott's lawn blast is considered a warning shot, where Wolverine really IS the best there is at what he does, to say nothing of the more insanely powerful people.

Funny thing about this is I've just finished reading Nextwave about a few minutes ago Razz

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

Funny thing about this is I've just finished reading Nextwave about a few minutes ago Razz

How is that?

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:

"Franklin, have you been making universes again?"

"No...."

"Was that spider-man I just saw knocking out Super-Skrull by punching him through the moon?"

"nooooo"

LOL exactly! Laughing

more_horiz
2,000 posts! cheers king

more_horiz
RPG Announcement!!!!

Hey guys as some of you may have seen the changing of the title in Young X-Men I just wanted to clear things up concerning that so that there wont be anykind of confusion relating to the title change.

As the RPG continues to grow so does the concept concerning the RPG. Originally it started out as just Xavier Institute For Higher Learning but then the RPG started to come out of it's shell and it ended up evolving into its own RPG outside of the other Marvel CAU RPG's. Hench the title change Young X-Men. You are seeing the students being shapen into heroes of their own right and while they still need guidance from their teachers they're gradually showing how capable they are in taking care of a serious mission. Like the one concerning The Nanny for instance. And pretty soon they'll reach a point that they would form it's own rogues gallery. So the RPG is finding it's own identity. Which is a good step.

With the other title Volume 1: Class In Session it's mainly the title for the arc in the RPG. Done in the same style as Heroes

The RP will be connected into the events of the main RPG and still set in the same continuity but it would eventually have its own main storylines down the road. T

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
RPG Announcement!!!!

Hey guys as some of you may have seen the changing of the title in Young X-Men I just wanted to clear things up concerning that so that there wont be anykind of confusion relating to the title change.

As the RPG continues to grow so does the concept concerning the RPG. Originally it started out as just Xavier Institute For Higher Learning but then the RPG started to come out of it's shell and it ended up evolving into its own RPG outside of the other Marvel CAU RPG's. Hench the title change Young X-Men. You are seeing the students being shapen into heroes of their own right and while they still need guidance from their teachers they're gradually showing how capable they are in taking care of a serious mission. Like the one concerning The Nanny for instance. And pretty soon they'll reach a point that they would form it's own rogues gallery. So the RPG is finding it's own identity. Which is a good step.

With the other title Volume 1: Class In Session it's mainly the title for the arc in the RPG. Done in the same style as Heroes

The RP will be connected into the events of the main RPG and still set in the same continuity but it would eventually have its own main storylines down the road. T

Works for me. Very Happy

Check out NuCAU Sign Up.

Going to bed.

more_horiz
ahh okay

so yeah more discussion from the storyboard thread to here

so the main thing is, after months of planning, work and overall scheming, Doom has managed to hide Ego The Living Planet on the other side of our sun in place of Counter-Earth, displacing it to where Ego USUALLY resides in the cosmos and with the help of Ultron, Loki, Ragna, Suspiria(maybehopefully or someone else in their? nemesis can ig et a wutwut?) uses this for one purpose, to control Earth's Mightiest Heroes and the United States government, getting them to pass a law to outlaw mutancy. He then has the Avengers set up with 'handlers' Ace DEVIL RAY, and Agent Zero, who direct them to take down mutants (who Doom views as the biggest threat to any plan he has of world domination due to the insanely high power levels they can accumulate or will in the future) and targets Genosha, since Magneto rejected his offer to join them (come on it's Magneto like he'd join up with Doom's egotistical a$$) and makes him pay for that. Magneto manages to save his people somewhat and fend off the assault but realizes that if he's being attacked, Xavier probably is too and this would lead to a temporary truce between the two forces, the groups having to split up their teams between:
Kingpin's tower

the newly reformed Asteroid M

the Australia base (old school x-men wayback)

the Protectors base if ti's still there or they're not mindcontrolled

and have to lead a retaliation effort to save the Avengers once they realize they're being mindcontrolled

reformatted a bit and I feel like i'm forgetting who else is with Zero, Ace and Devil Ray, there's one more person

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
ahh okay

so yeah more discussion from the storyboard thread to here

so the main thing is, after months of planning, work and overall scheming, Doom has managed to hide Ego The Living Planet on the other side of our sun in place of Counter-Earth, displacing it to where Ego USUALLY resides in the cosmos and with the help of Ultron, Loki, Ragna, Suspiria(maybehopefully or someone else in their? nemesis can ig et a wutwut?) uses this for one purpose, to control Earth's Mightiest Heroes and the United States government, getting them to pass a law to outlaw mutancy. He then has the Avengers set up with 'handlers' Ace DEVIL RAY, and Agent Zero, who direct them to take down mutants (who Doom views as the biggest threat to any plan he has of world domination due to the insanely high power levels they can accumulate or will in the future) and targets Genosha, since Magneto rejected his offer to join them (come on it's Magneto like he'd join up with Doom's egotistical a$$) and makes him pay for that. Magneto manages to save his people somewhat and fend off the assault but realizes that if he's being attacked, Xavier probably is too and this would lead to a temporary truce between the two forces, the groups having to split up their teams between:
Kingpin's tower

the newly reformed Asteroid M

the Australia base (old school x-men wayback)

the Protectors base if ti's still there or they're not mindcontrolled

and have to lead a retaliation effort to save the Avengers once they realize they're being mindcontrolled

reformatted a bit and I feel like i'm forgetting who else is with Zero, Ace and Devil Ray, there's one more person

When it comes to the earth based stuff it would be best to just play it by ear while we focus on building up the recent storylines heading to the event. Also theres still the issue with Ben, Reed, and Susan teaming with Crix and the rest of the Galaxy Knights to look for ego. Speaking of would like some assistance in coming up with members of the group. They're based on the version I created in CAU Quantum

more_horiz
I thought the ones guy came up with were good enough for the arc considering that with the FF and surfer they make a nine member team looking for Ego but ill come up with some

the main reason I reposted that is so I don't forget some things and I remember you saying there was another member besides devil ray to add to the team but who was it?

more_horiz
Thinking about it I'll just make RULK'S identity a secret. So it's really not who you think it is. A little mystery goes a long way Wink

more_horiz
Marvel/CAU: Announcement

After some consideration I've been thinking of doing some small changes to the main arc. Ok the part where The Order and X-Men are seperated and searching for the Weapon Plus bases? When thinking about it thats going to eventually end up being a repeat of the first part of the Weapon Plus storyline, which was awesome btw. The Weapon Plus arc we've already accomplished was a nice build to the main arc anyway. As far as the whole super soldier storyline thats still happening but the idea is that it's being conducted in a private facility thats cut off. So as far as the X-Men goes I think that prison storyline that The Brotherhood are doing is a nice opening for the arc. Especially as you have Wanda informing Quicksilver of it. Storm and Rachelle still have their storyline going on of course. As far as The Order go we could do some side arcs to help develop the team a little more

Now in terms of the search for Loki arc. Thats still happening but I don't think I'm going to have the Avengers be brainwashed just yet. Thor, Anna, and Cap each survive their trials and defeat the one responsible but it's only phase one of the Masters of Evil's plan. Also speaking of the main arc it got me to thinking.

Wouldn't it be a little more interesting if the main X-Men members were brainwashed by The Masters of Evil instead of what we originally planned? Just think of the interesting storyline possibilities. You'd have The Brotherhood pulling a enemy of my enemy situation with The Avengers and you'd have The Avengers looking after the students. Then you have the aftermath of them repairing what The Masters of Evil destroyed. Some Avengers will be brainwashed also. Thor, Alex, Tony Stark being one of them.

more_horiz
Legato wrote:

After some consideration I've been thinking of doing some small changes to the main arc. Ok the part where The Order and X-Men are seperated and searching for the Weapon Plus bases? When thinking about it thats going to eventually end up being a repeat of the first part of the Weapon Plus storyline, which was awesome btw. The Weapon Plus arc we've already accomplished was a nice build to the main arc anyway. As far as the whole super soldier storyline thats still happening but the idea is that it's being conducted in a private facility thats cut off. So as far as the X-Men goes I think that prison storyline that The Brotherhood are doing is a nice opening for the arc. Especially as you have Wanda informing Quicksilver of it. Storm and Rachelle still have their storyline going on of course. As far as The Order go we could do some side arcs to help develop the team a little more

Now in terms of the search for Loki arc. Thats still happening but I don't think I'm going to have the Avengers be brainwashed just yet. Thor, Anna, and Cap each survive their trials and defeat the one responsible but it's only phase one of the Masters of Evil's plan. Also speaking of the main arc it got me to thinking.

Wouldn't it be a little more interesting if the main X-Men members were brainwashed by The Masters of Evil instead of what we originally planned? Just think of the interesting storyline possibilities. You'd have The Brotherhood pulling a enemy of my enemy situation with The Avengers and you'd have The Avengers looking after the students. Then you have the aftermath of them repairing what The Masters of Evil destroyed. Some Avengers will be brainwashed also. Thor, Alex, Tony Stark being one of them.
responses to the bolded

-yeah, I thought we never intended for it to be anything more than that, you know? Like all this stuff was suppose to build up to the big story (avengers vs x-men)

the brotherhood teaming up with the avengers seems interesting, but what brought this on?

more_horiz
Be interesting to have Mags and Cap talk and try to work together, especially given Magneto's past.

Also, at some point Hulk throws Blob at their enemies.

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Legato wrote:

responses to the bolded

-yeah, I thought we never intended for it to be anything more than that, you know? Like all this stuff was suppose to build up to the big story (avengers vs x-men)

the brotherhood teaming up with the avengers seems interesting, but what brought this on?

Nothing against the original idea or anything just that I figure it's not often you get to see The Brotherhoos and The Avengers team up. Usually when that happens it has to involve something big. And in a way we still get that Avengers vs X-Men idea Smile

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Be interesting to have Mags and Cap talk and try to work together, especially given Magneto's past.

Also, at some point Hulk throws Blob at their enemies.

Had a interesting idea. Captain America meets a young Erik while liberating the camps. It isn't actually a interaction, mostly him seeing Cap kick some Nazi butt and such

Hulk teaming up with Blob sounds fun also Smile

more_horiz
alright just wondering

though magneto becoming bucky during WW2 rather than the leader of the brotherhood would be crazy

but yeah question, like all the various threads in here, these are all arcs leading up to the main event, right?

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
alright just wondering

though magneto becoming bucky during WW2 rather than the leader of the brotherhood would be crazy

but yeah question, like all the various threads in here, these are all arcs leading up to the main event, right?

We already have a Bucky actually with Winter Soldier whose a member of The Order. I was meaning that a kid Erik witnessing Captain America's liberation of the camps that he was held prisoner in. And the threads have a connection to the main arc

more_horiz
Also, we could have Pepper step up to the plate with all the craziness going on during the arcs with her own Rescue Armor. Wink

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Also, we could have Pepper step up to the plate with all the craziness going on during the arcs with her own Rescue Armor. Wink

Wink

Marvel and CAU RPG Discussion - Page 4 C_iron10
 Marvel and CAU RPG Discussion - Page 4 Pepper10
 Marvel and CAU RPG Discussion - Page 4 Invim210

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:
alright just wondering

We already have a Bucky actually with Winter Soldier whose a member of The Order. I was meaning that a kid Erik witnessing Captain America's liberation of the camps that he was held prisoner in. And the threads have a connection to the main arc
I should have clarified that I meant the magneto as bucky thing would be a cool what if idea

not that it should happen in the thread because i remember winter soldier is with the order

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:
alright just wondering

I should have clarified that I meant the magneto as bucky thing would be a cool what if idea

not that it should happen in the thread because i remember winter soldier is with the order

Would make a awesome What If story no doubt Smile

more_horiz
 Marvel and CAU RPG Discussion - Page 4 2gsofu1

You know....this is just gonna piss him off.

more_horiz
 Marvel and CAU RPG Discussion - Page 4 1ysmcz

more_horiz

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply