ZDEMNSRPGFORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ZDEMNSRPGFORUMLog in

RPG Forum

Marvel/CAU: X-Men

power_settings_newLogin to reply
3 posters

descriptionMarvel/CAU: X-Men - Page 8 EmptyRe: Marvel/CAU: X-Men

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Nightcrawler got a text.

Nightcrawler answered the text

"It's all good yo, see I know. There's some things you've gotta understand about Toad!"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rhhy-RN9aqY

Nightcrawler grinned then text back" Good one Morti"

"I try man. Yo check it out: I can't go into too much detail but we just freed an entire island prison camp! Freed every mutant there!"

Nightcrawler quirked an eyebrow, an idea came to him.

Mortimer got a vid text from Nightcrawler

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Nightcrawler got a text.

"It's all good yo, see I know. There's some things you've gotta understand about Toad!"

"I try man. Yo check it out: I can't go into too much detail but we just freed an entire island prison camp! Freed every mutant there!"

Moritimer clicked on the text.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Nightcrawler got a text.

He got a pic of him, Rogue, Iceman, and Gambit along with the freed mutants from the prison camps that they've rescued posing for the camera.

OT: This inspires me

With news from the X-Men concerning the prison camps and the reports the innocent mutants faced from their captors Astroman wasn't going to take this lying down. So after contacting a few SHIELD Agents he made his way to the camps to personally handle the situation. That he did

Joss Hutchenson, Agent of SHIELD, observed the destroyed prison structure" Wow" he looked at the freed mutants, who are all accounted for, then at the people responsible for their capture as they are being restrained and carried off by the other SHIELD Agents" If this is you when you're calm I can only imagine what you'd do when you get pissed"

http://proceduraldialogue.files.wordpress.com/2010/11/maes_hughes.jpg

"Thats one bridge I don't want to cross" Alex responded" So whats going to happen to them?"

"With some healing, mental and physical, they'll be re-introduced back into society. The process wont be easy but in the long run they're much better off than where they are now" Joss said

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Nightcrawler got a text.

He got a pic of him, Rogue, Iceman, and Gambit along with the freed mutants from the prison camps that they've rescued posing for the camera.

With news from the X-Men concerning the prison camps and the reports the innocent mutants faced from their captors Astroman wasn't going to take this lying down. So after contacting a few SHIELD Agents he made his way to the camps to personally handle the situation. That he did

Joss Hutchenson, Agent of SHIELD, observed the destroyed prison structure" Wow" he looked at the freed mutants, who are all accounted for, then at the people responsible for their capture as they are being restrained and carried off by the other SHIELD Agents" If this is you when you're calm I can only imagine what you'd do when you get pissed"

"Thats one bridge I don't want to cross" Alex responded" So whats going to happen to them?"

"With some healing, mental and physical, they'll be re-introduced back into society. The process wont be easy but in the long run they're much better off than where they are now" Joss said

"HA! Nice one guys, when did you do this?" Toad texted back.

OT: Astroman is badass.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Nightcrawler got a text.

OT: Oh yeah Cool

IC: "About a few hours ago" Nightcrawler texted, he heard Rogue calling"Have to go. Will meet up when I get back"

Elsewhere

"So how are Cody and Elizabeth?" Joss asked

"Just fine, they're visiting the Inhumans now." Alex responded as they oversee the SHIELD Agents cleaning up" They mentioned that they're interested in attending Xaviers" that caused Joss to smile"Really! You know my daughter Veronica attends there" He took out his cell phone and showed him some picture slides" This is her winning a capture the flag event" he showed Veronica hoisted up by her fellow teamates Jon and Tyler with Veronica raising her hands in victory with the flag clutched in her hand

OT:

Veronica
http://cdn.myanimelist.net/images/characters/11/28087.jpg

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Nightcrawler got a text.

IC: "About a few hours ago" Nightcrawler texted, he heard Rogue calling"Have to go. Will meet up when I get back"

Elsewhere

"Just fine, they're visiting the Inhumans now." Alex responded as they oversee the SHIELD Agents cleaning up" They mentioned that they're interested in attending Xaviers" that caused Joss to smile"Really! You know my daughter Veronica attends there" He took out his cell phone and showed him some picture slides" This is her winning a capture the flag event" he showed Veronica hoisted up by her fellow teamates Jon and Tyler with Veronica raising her hands in victory with the flag clutched in her hand

OT:

Veronica

"LOL later yo!" Toad closed the phone and hopped off.

At the mansion, Matthew was sitting outside and relaxing, looking up at the sky. "They've been gone for awhile, hope everything's alright."

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Nightcrawler got a text.

Elsewhere

OT:

Veronica

At the mansion, Matthew was sitting outside and relaxing, looking up at the sky. "They've been gone for awhile, hope everything's alright."

"So what was that about?" Bobby asked Kurt" Just posting some pics for Jubilee's Vlog"

"You know after hearing what that vamp guy did I'd like to have a personal "chat" with him" Bobby said with his right hand icing up then turned to normal

"Likewise but that one's Jubilee's" Kurt said

"She could give him a KO punch, fair compromise" Bobby said

"Last call guys. Don't want to get left behind" Gambit said

"Think he'd really do that" Bobby said as him and Kurt walk on the plane

"No way. He'd get an earful from Rogue" Kurt said" That and we'd so prank him"

"That we would" Bobby grinned

Tyler was outside flying with his TK, he made a mental note to take Flannery flying one day. He sees Matthew then flew down. Landing next to him" I know that look. Everything ok?"

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Nightcrawler got a text.

Elsewhere

OT:

Veronica

"So what was that about?" Bobby asked Kurt" Just posting some pics for Jubilee's Vlog"

"You know after hearing what that vamp guy did I'd like to have a personal "chat" with him" Bobby said with his right hand icing up then turned to normal

Tyler was outside flying with his TK, he made a mental note to take Flannery flying one day. He sees Matthew then flew down. Landing next to him" I know that look. Everything ok?"

Smile

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Nightcrawler got a text.

Elsewhere

OT:

Veronica

"Well....I know I shouldn't worry about them, but, the team's been gone for awhile now. I can't help but have a bad feeling."

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Nightcrawler got a text.

Elsewhere

OT:

Veronica

"Well....I know I shouldn't worry about them, but, the team's been gone for awhile now. I can't help but have a bad feeling."

"As far as the professors go they've been through worse battles and always come out on top. No worries. I'd like to join Flannery and the others but someone has to guard the fort. Also me and Flannery did a coin toss and she won. Although I'm pretty sure it was a trick coin" Tyler joke lightening the mood a bit

OT: BTW check out the Pantheon RPG Smile

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Nightcrawler got a text.

Elsewhere

OT:

Veronica

"As far as the professors go they've been through worse battles and always come out on top. No worries. I'd like to join Flannery and the others but someone has to guard the fort. Also me and Flannery did a coin toss and she won. Although I'm pretty sure it was a trick coin" Tyler joke lightening the mood a bit

Matthew sighed and nodded. "You're right. They'll be fine. So she got you with the trick coin huh?"

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Nightcrawler got a text.

Elsewhere

OT:

Veronica

Matthew sighed and nodded. "You're right. They'll be fine. So she got you with the trick coin huh?"

"Well thats one theory" Tyler said

more_horiz
Legato wrote:

"Ahhh yeah, she did it me once on April Fool's Day."

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

"Really. What was the cause of such contest?"

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

"Oh nothing major. Just which simulation we were going to use in the Danger Room. I wanted to use ancient ruins she wanted the Amazon Rainforest."

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

"Oh nothing major. Just which simulation we were going to use in the Danger Room. I wanted to use ancient ruins she wanted the Amazon Rainforest."

Tyler grinned then said to him" You know April Fools Day is not too far away"

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

"Yeah, I've been trying to best figure out how to get her this year."

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

"We can accomplish that if we both put our heads together" Tyler said

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

"We can accomplish that if we both put our heads together" Tyler said

"I'm listening."

more_horiz
Pixie was wandering the school she sees Clare Kenzie in the study meditating, she waits a moment till she's finished

"Need something?" Clare opened one eye at Pixie who responded" Just wandering around, taking my mind off of the professors and the rest of my friends"

"Concern understood" She gets up" I've prayed to the goddess for their safe return"

more_horiz

more_horiz
"A Date With...."

Jubilee stands in front of The Sitch Coffee Shop then looked at her watch, her mind went over this several times, a part of her tells her it's not too late to back down but the reason why she is here is what keeps her going. It's about twenty minutes early but she likes arriving ahead of schedule.

Dressed in a long yellow overcoat while sporting a dark pink leather attire that matches the color of her shades

Marvel/CAU: X-Men - Page 8 Jubes-10

OT: The black attire is dark pink and her chest size is a few inches larger

"Now or never" Jubilee thought to herself then she stepped in. As she took a seat infront of the window a waitress went over to her and smiled" Hi welcome to The Sitch. Can I get you anything"

"Not yet" Jubilee smiled" Just waiting for somebody"

Twenty minutes gone by....

Jubilee looked at the entrance, she wonders if she found the right place then a voice said next to her

"Hello" Jubilee looked to her left then sees

Marvel/CAU: X-Men - Page 8 Death-11

"Jubilation Lee I presume" Death smiled then offered her hand"Wow...Never expected this" Jubilee said as she blushed at Death's appearance then shook her hand" Hello"

more_horiz
Is it me or is everyone in love with Death?
Thanos, Wade, Dani, Jubilee....

more_horiz
Admin wrote:

Didn't see this one coming.

As far as Jubes go she's just surprised to not see the usual appearance of Death Wink Besides she's spoken for

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

Didn't see this one coming.

As far as Jubes go she's just surprised to not see the usual appearance of Death Wink Besides she's spoken for

It was a joke on Dani's meeting with Hela. Razz

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply