ZDEMNSRPGFORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ZDEMNSRPGFORUMLog in

RPG Forum

Marvel/CAU: X-Men

power_settings_newLogin to reply
3 posters

descriptionMarvel/CAU: X-Men - Page 2 EmptyRe: Marvel/CAU: X-Men

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Legato wrote:
After arriving at Xaviers Jubilee had just freshened up and changed for her outing with the Ultimates. Jubilee looked at her knuckles and thought back to what Laura had said

"Given how fast you healed, I think you might be able to briefly use a mutant's powers after drinking their blood."

(Mental list, celebrate with the Ultimates, visit Blade, and test out the abilities on some vampires) Jubilee thought to herself

As Dru walked out she was greeted by Jubilee, already dressed for the evening

http://www.tanifashion.com/userfiles/productlargeimages/product_169.jpg

Imagine this

https://i.imgur.com/sRLJv.png

In that suit Wink

"You look great" Jubilee smiled at Dru

At the hotel

As Rachelle called out, Storm looked around the hotel

OT: Deadpool pops up: Bouncy!

Also, Dru
https://2img.net/h/oi48.tinypic.com/25pp8co.jpg
Her dress
http://www.fatalwoman.com/leigh-sleeveless-shirred-sexy-dress.html

IC: "You too." Drusilla smiled as she checked out her outfit and posed in her dress. "Shall we?"

"Hello." Can smiled as she walked up to the front desk, wearing a black dress. "Welcome to the resort."

Jubilee smiled and offered her arm to her"Got a place in particular?"

(Lets play along, least till we find out where the guest are) Storm said to Rachelle then smiled at the host"Got a room for a couple of newlyweds celebrating their honeymoon?"

Dru gave Jubilee her arm. "I got a place in NY. They know me there."

"Ahhh isn't that sweet? You're in luck, our luxury suite is open and it is a perfect for honeymooners like yourselves."

Rachelle looked at Ororo and nodded.

"By all means, lead the way"Jubilee said

"Thank you, what room is it in?"Ororo asked

Drusilla lead her to the car and opened Jubilee's side for her.

"Seventh floor, room 56." Can said and handed them the key.

Jubilee got in and as Dru did also the two drove off for a night on the town

"Thank you" Ororo said accepting the keys

"You're very welcome. I'll send complimentary chocolates up as well."

Rachelle followed Ororo up to the suite. Once they were out of earshot...
"We should avoid the chocolates, could be poisoned."

Drusilla lead her to a fancy nightclub. She walked up to the woman bouncer. "Yo."
"Hello again Dru." She smiled and opened the door for her.
She waved to Jubilee.

Ororo nods(Once the coast is clear we search the hotel)

"Hello" Jubilee said to the bouncer and entered the club with Dru"This place is rippin" She said listening to the music

"Good idea. Should we check the room too for any traps?"

"You know it girl!" Drusilla said as she lead Jubilee onto the dance floor.

Jubilee and Dru continue to dance on the dance floor

" I'll check this area, you check the restroom"Ororo suggested

"Rodger that. Watch your back." Rachelle said and snuck to the restroom and stood back, using her wind to open the ladies room from a distance in case of traps. She floated above the floor. No sing of any traps but it was completely clean, sparkling even. "ooookaayyy, this restroom appears clean....Helloo?" No answer. She opened the stalls and checked the faucets. "Alright, this place seems clean." Rachelle cautiously touched down on the ground. Nothing happened. Rachelle sighed with relief. "Alrighty. This room is officially clear." She walked out and found herself outside the men's room, summoning up the courage to go in.

Ororo was in one room and heard something from one of the bed's, a slight muffled sound.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Legato wrote:
After arriving at Xaviers Jubilee had just freshened up and changed for her outing with the Ultimates. Jubilee looked at her knuckles and thought back to what Laura had said

"Given how fast you healed, I think you might be able to briefly use a mutant's powers after drinking their blood."

(Mental list, celebrate with the Ultimates, visit Blade, and test out the abilities on some vampires) Jubilee thought to herself

Imagine this

In that suit Wink

At the hotel

Also, Dru
Her dress

IC: "You too." Drusilla smiled as she checked out her outfit and posed in her dress. "Shall we?"

"Hello." Can smiled as she walked up to the front desk, wearing a black dress. "Welcome to the resort."

(Lets play along, least till we find out where the guest are) Storm said to Rachelle then smiled at the host"Got a room for a couple of newlyweds celebrating their honeymoon?"

"Ahhh isn't that sweet? You're in luck, our luxury suite is open and it is a perfect for honeymooners like yourselves."

Drusilla lead her to a fancy nightclub. She walked up to the woman bouncer. "Yo."
She waved to Jubilee.

"Hello" Jubilee said to the bouncer and entered the club with Dru"This place is rippin" She said listening to the music

"Rodger that. Watch your back." Rachelle said and snuck to the restroom and stood back, using her wind to open the ladies room from a distance in case of traps. She floated above the floor. No sing of any traps but it was completely clean, sparkling even. "ooookaayyy, this restroom appears clean....Helloo?" No answer. She opened the stalls and checked the faucets. "Alright, this place seems clean." Rachelle cautiously touched down on the ground. Nothing happened. Rachelle sighed with relief. "Alrighty. This room is officially clear." She walked out and found herself outside the men's room, summoning up the courage to go in.

Ororo was in one room and heard something from one of the bed's, a slight muffled sound.

Storm readied herself then she kneeled down and checked under the bed

At the SHIELD base Wolverine took a seat on a free chair, regardless of the regeneration he still felt sore from his battle with Rulk, and being buried underneath tons of snow and rocky rubble. He hears Laura approaching him"Getting too old for this shit" He glanced at her"Don't tell the others, especially Slim I said that"

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Legato wrote:

Imagine this

In that suit Wink

At the hotel

Also, Dru
Her dress

She waved to Jubilee.

At the SHIELD base Wolverine took a seat on a free chair, regardless of the regeneration he still felt sore from his battle with Rulk, and being buried underneath tons of snow and rocky rubble. He hears Laura approaching him"Getting too old for this shit" He glanced at her"Don't tell the others, especially Slim I said that"

"My lips are sealed." Laura said and kissed his cheek and sat down. "I stabbed Sabes in the eyes for you."

more_horiz
There was nothing under the bed but Storm was closer now. Pulling back the covers, she would discover to her horror that the captain of the ship had been sewed into the bed.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Legato wrote:

Imagine this

In that suit Wink

At the hotel

Also, Dru
Her dress

She waved to Jubilee.

"My lips are sealed." Laura said and kissed his cheek and sat down. "I stabbed Sabes in the eyes for you."

Awww.
http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/SugarWiki/HeartwarmingMoments?from=Main.CrowningMomentOfHeartwarming

more_horiz
Logan patted Laura on the arm"Just for that, taking you out for a drink. Watch yourself though, knowing Creed he'll be looking for some payback. BTW nice gesture in giving Jubilee your blood, risky but still nice gesture"

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Logan patted Laura on the arm"Just for that, taking you out for a drink. Watch yourself though, knowing Creed he'll be looking for some payback. BTW nice gesture in giving Jubilee your blood, risky but still nice gesture"

"Thanks. I figured that since a vampire can heal themselves by drinking blood, then by drinking a regenerator's blood they'd regenerate at a much faster rate. Obviously I was right. Turns out she will also have some of my other powers for a short time as well. As for Creed, I'll be fine. He was barely able to handle me and Clint together after all. If he comes after all of us, we'll tear him a new one." Laura smiled.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

"Thanks. I figured that since a vampire can heal themselves by drinking blood, then by drinking a regenerator's blood they'd regenerate at a much faster rate. Obviously I was right. Turns out she will also have some of my other powers for a short time as well. As for Creed, I'll be fine. He was barely able to handle me and Clint together after all. If he comes after all of us, we'll tear him a new one." Laura smiled.

Logan responded"I wouldn't take him too lightly, theres a reason he survives as long as he does, outside of regeneration, and why he keeps getting hired to do someones dirty work"

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

Logan responded"I wouldn't take him too lightly, theres a reason he survives as long as he does, outside of regeneration, and why he keeps getting hired to do someones dirty work"

"Kind of like Wade?"

more_horiz
After some dancing Jubilee and Dru sat to enjoy a few drinks at a bar inside the club"If you don't mind me asking when did you first join The Order?"

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
After some dancing Jubilee and Dru sat to enjoy a few drinks at a bar inside the club"If you don't mind me asking when did you first join The Order?"

"A couple years ago. I was doing mercenary work and I was in the middle of a war-zone. I got in over my head and it turned out the guys I was fighting had several brainwashed super soldiers in their employ. I was taken down and got captured. There were going to experiment on me." Drusilla downed her drink. "Luckily for me, the SHIELD guys showed up and caused enough of a distraction that I was able to get free and I fought alongside them. After we took them down, Fury offered me a job with Maximum Order. Also the fact that they had records on everything I've done. So, I joined."

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

"A couple years ago. I was doing mercenary work and I was in the middle of a war-zone. I got in over my head and it turned out the guys I was fighting had several brainwashed super soldiers in their employ. I was taken down and got captured. There were going to experiment on me." Drusilla downed her drink. "Luckily for me, the SHIELD guys showed up and caused enough of a distraction that I was able to get free and I fought alongside them. After we took them down, Fury offered me a job with Maximum Order. Also the fact that they had records on everything I've done. So, I joined."

"Those brainwashed super soldiers, were they apart of Weapon Plus?" Jubilee asked

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

"Those brainwashed super soldiers, were they apart of Weapon Plus?" Jubilee asked

"Nah, no where near what those guys are capable of. They were more like zombies, kept coming no matter how much I shot them. Had to blow their heads clean off to kill them and even they kept walking for a minute straight before dying." Drusilla shuddered. "Never seen anything like it."

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

"Nah, no where near what those guys are capable of. They were more like zombies, kept coming no matter how much I shot them. Had to blow their heads clean off to kill them and even they kept walking for a minute straight before dying." Drusilla shuddered. "Never seen anything like it."

"Ever since my team up with Blade, lets just say while I've faced my share of supernatural creeps before I became a vampire Blade showed me a whole new world. Thats creepier than anything you've read in a horror book" Jubilee shook her head

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

"Ever since my team up with Blade, lets just say while I've faced my share of supernatural creeps before I became a vampire Blade showed me a whole new world. Thats creepier than anything you've read in a horror book" Jubilee shook her head

"To surviving insanity." Drusilla said and raised her drink.

OT: Also, check NuCAU sign up. Very Happy

more_horiz
Nice Smile

Jubilee clinked her drink to Dru's"Since the night is still young what do you say we conclude this date by paying Blade a visit?"

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Nice Smile

Jubilee clinked her drink to Dru's"Since the night is still young what do you say we conclude this date by paying Blade a visit?"

Drusilla downed her drink. "I'd like that.....should I change first?"

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Nice Smile

"Recommended" Jubilee said

Storm noticed the body of the sea captain and called Rachelle over mentally while checking his pulse

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Nice Smile

Storm noticed the body of the sea captain and called Rachelle over mentally while checking his pulse

"Right, well let's take a quick stop back at base then."

Rachelle ran to her side. "Oh my God....what happened to him?"

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Nice Smile

Jubilee nods and the two left the club

"Barely breathing. Help me get him down"Ororo said

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Nice Smile

To Guy.

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Nice Smile

Rachelle did so and the two worked together to get the captain out of the bed. Rachelle opened his mouth and breathed into it. The captain coughed and breathed. "Th....nk....you."

more_horiz
Upon returning to base, Drusilla paused and put an arm around Jubilee. "I really enjoyed dancing with you."

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Upon returning to base, Drusilla paused and put an arm around Jubilee. "I really enjoyed dancing with you."

"Likewise"Jubilee smiled then kissed Dru on the cheek

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

"Likewise"Jubilee smiled then kissed Dru on the cheek

Drusilla returned the kiss and walked in with the others, passing by Maria. "Hi Hill."

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply