ZDEMNSRPGFORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ZDEMNSRPGFORUMLog in

RPG Forum

Marvel/CAU: X-Men

power_settings_newLogin to reply
3 posters

descriptionMarvel/CAU: X-Men - Page 9 EmptyRe: Marvel/CAU: X-Men

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Is it me or is everyone in love with Death?
Thanos, Wade, Dani, Jubilee....

Didn't see this one coming.

As far as Jubes go she's just surprised to not see the usual appearance of Death Wink Besides she's spoken for

It was a joke on Dani's meeting with Hela. Razz

Ah lol!

more_horiz
Up for some X-Men characterization?

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
"A Date With...."

Jubilee stands in front of The Sitch Coffee Shop then looked at her watch, her mind went over this several times, a part of her tells her it's not too late to back down but the reason why she is here is what keeps her going. It's about twenty minutes early but she likes arriving ahead of schedule.

Dressed in a long yellow overcoat while sporting a dark pink leather attire that matches the color of her shades

Marvel/CAU: X-Men - Page 9 Jubes-10

OT: The black attire is dark pink and her chest size is a few inches larger

"Now or never" Jubilee thought to herself then she stepped in. As she took a seat infront of the window a waitress went over to her and smiled" Hi welcome to The Sitch. Can I get you anything"

"Not yet" Jubilee smiled" Just waiting for somebody"

Twenty minutes gone by....

Jubilee looked at the entrance, she wonders if she found the right place then a voice said next to her

"Hello" Jubilee looked to her left then sees

Marvel/CAU: X-Men - Page 9 Death-11

"Jubilation Lee I presume" Death smiled then offered her hand"Wow...Never expected this" Jubilee said as she blushed at Death's appearance then shook her hand" Hello"

"I like the regular coffee, half cream/half sugar" Jubilee said to the waitress who wrote it down then looked at Death" And you?" Death responded" The same, but minus the cream and sugar"

The waitress nods then said" You're orders will come up very soon"

As she left Jubilee said to Death" A coffee without the good stuff put in? Bold move"

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Outside, the wind picked up...

Stepping out for a bit Ronin felt the wind pick up and then looked up at the sky

Rachelle and Ororo, their arms around each other, floated down to the mansion. "We're back!"

Ronin smiled then we walked over and hugged the both of them" I can see that. How was your trip?"

"Rather eventful" Ororo said

Rachelle hugged him back. "Definitely. How are the others? What have we missed?"

Ronin responded" For starters, we have new students but...." he sighs then continues" Hate to break it to the both of you like this but you guys deserve to know" he then proceeds to tell them about Callisto, The Morlocks, and how they were de-aged and manipulated by The Nanny

Their eyes widening in horror, they ran into the medical lab. "Callisto!"

Ororo sees what The Nanny has done to her

Callisto glances at Rachelle then at Ororo

"Ororo"

Ororo rushed to her and embraced her

Rachelle ran over there. "Callisto, what happened to you?"

Callisto just shook her head as she embraced Ororo in return

Xavier motions for Rachelle to join him outside, Ororo looked at Rachelle then nods

Rachelle followed him out of the room, giving the two some alone time. "Professor, what happened here?"

Xavier explained the details what Dani, Hank, and Ronin explained to him. How Callisto and the Morlocks were kidnapped and were de-aged, had their minds altered, and forced into servitude by The Nanny

more_horiz
"God...." Rachelle had to sit down as she held her head in her hand. "I....I don't even know what to say."

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
"God...." Rachelle had to sit down as she held her head in her hand. "I....I don't even know what to say."

Xavier sits down with Rachelle" Just be there for Callisto and the others. Hank mentioned that what's done to them is irreversible but it doesn't mean we cant help them as far as their mental stability goes"

Elsewhere in the mansion

"They experimented on me for 24hrs, when they're not dissecting me they drop me in a tank to heal up whatever wounds they gave me then start back over again" Pete Wisdom said to Kitty while examining himself in the mirror for surgical scars

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

Xavier sits down with Rachelle" Just be there for Callisto and the others. Hank mentioned that what's done to them is irreversible but it doesn't mean we cant help them as far as their mental stability goes"

Elsewhere in the mansion

"They experimented on me for 24hrs, when they're not dissecting me they drop me in a tank to heal up whatever wounds they gave me then start back over again" Pete Wisdom said to Kitty while examining himself in the mirror for surgical scars
Cool

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

Elsewhere in the mansion

"I'll do everything that I can Professor."

Kitty gritted her teeth, remembering how Piotr was experimented on by aliens before. And now more of them were targeting the X-Men again. "I'm so sorry. We should have been there."

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

Elsewhere in the mansion

"I'll do everything that I can Professor."

Kitty gritted her teeth, remembering how Piotr was experimented on by aliens before. And now more of them were targeting the X-Men again. "I'm so sorry. We should have been there."
Xavier smiled and patted her shoulder"Thats all I can expect"

Elsewhere in the labs

Beast was polishing Callisto's sword, after what she went through he owe her this much. Visions of the final battle with The Nanny entered Hank's mind, he had seen it's true face. Of all the time he had been with the X-Men he has seen some weird stuff but what he had saw last night wasn't something he had prepared for. Vivid memories of him slaying The Nanny for good popped in his mind, he remember the primal urge that he felt when that happened. He didn't notice his hand have one massive death grip on the handle of his sword. Holding it like his life depended on it

Xavier sensed something wrong then he contacted Cyclops(Scott go check on Hank)

He turned then looked at Kitty" You were, you came, fought some monsters, and saved me from that hellhole." he grinned" An improvement over the plucky shrinking violet that I used to know"

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Legato wrote:
"A Date With...."

Jubilee stands in front of The Sitch Coffee Shop then looked at her watch, her mind went over this several times, a part of her tells her it's not too late to back down but the reason why she is here is what keeps her going. It's about twenty minutes early but she likes arriving ahead of schedule.

Dressed in a long yellow overcoat while sporting a dark pink leather attire that matches the color of her shades

"Now or never" Jubilee thought to herself then she stepped in. As she took a seat infront of the window a waitress went over to her and smiled" Hi welcome to The Sitch. Can I get you anything"

Jubilee looked at the entrance, she wonders if she found the right place then a voice said next to her

"Jubilation Lee I presume" Death smiled then offered her hand"Wow...Never expected this" Jubilee said as she blushed at Death's appearance then shook her hand" Hello"

"I like the regular coffee, half cream/half sugar" Jubilee said to the waitress who wrote it down then looked at Death" And you?" Death responded" The same, but minus the cream and sugar"

As she left Jubilee said to Death" A coffee without the good stuff put in? Bold move"

She tries to keep her hands steady as she puts the coffee cup down but it didn't stop the woman across from her to notice" No need to be nervous"

"Sorry" Jubilee blushed" ItjustfeellikeI'mtalkingto..." Her face flushed even more, whenever she gets really nervous she starts to talk really fast. She took a moment then when the color on her face returned to normal she continued" Given your status it's as close to talking to a big time celebrity as I can get."

"Understandable and quite welcoming reaction." Death smiled" Beats the usual running, screaming, and often both reaction I'd get. Which is why I don't often announce myself, unless I'm on the job"

"In one way it's understandable, given your title, yet it's a pity given that you're not like any death being I've come across" Jubilee said

"BTW congratulations on Jean joining the Fantastic Four. Ever considered doing what she did and be a superhero on a more public basis?" Death asked" You have just the right personality" she smiled

Jubilee tapped her chin" I have considered going on my own, The X-Men will always be considered as my family and I like the friends that I have made with the other superheroes but I just got to find my own path you know"

Death nods" All too well"

As they continued talking Jubilee started to feel more comfortable around her presence she then starts to bring up the topic of what brought her here" There is something thats been bugging me for quite awhile"

"You don't have a soul and when you die it will be damned for eternity" Death said then sips her coffee as Jubilee stares at her with a stunned expression

After Death puts the coffee down she responded"I'm Death. This is pretty much my field"

Finding her voice Jubilee said" So whats happening to my soul now?"

"It's in limbo, a realm thats between life and death" Death responded

"Is there a way I can get my soul back?" Jubilee asked

"There is a way, I can give it to you" Death said which Jubilee smiled slightly"Really?"

"Don't get to excited. I cant just give your soul to you all willy-nilly, if you really want it back then you have to earn it by passing a series of three trials" Death then hold up two fingers at the waitress then pointed at their table

"I figured theres a catch" Jubilee said as her smile never faded

"I should warn you, these trials that you shall compete in aren't easy. Some people even died when they fail to complete the trials, some were flayed, burned, ripped to pieces, eaten alive, fell to their death, then others suffered a much worse fate" Death said then she turned to the waitress who had a terrified look on her face after she overheard the conversation then she took her and Jubilee's respective drinks"Thank you" Death smiled then handed Jubilee's drink to her then the waitress spoke shakily"Anything else you ladies want?"

Jubilee shook her head" I'm good"

"Same here" Death said

As the waitress didn't waste no time leaving Jubilee said"I'm prepared to face whatever you will throw at me"

Death puts down her cup after drinking it then took out a notepad and wrote something on it"For you" she rips it off and puts it in the pocket of Jubilee's coat" It's the location of where your first trial is, which will be in Hong Kong. If you complete these trials then consider your soul returned to you and, should you meet the final death then it's free to go to whatever afterlife it goes to. However once you get your soul back it doesn't eliminate your vampirism"

"I'm pretty much used to this so no biggie." Jubilee said then she gets up and leaves the waitress a tip

"Thanks for the conversation" Death said then the two raises their cups to eachother, Jubilee responded" Anytime" she then exits the coffee shop

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Legato wrote:
Legato wrote:
"A Date With...."

She tries to keep her hands steady as she puts the coffee cup down but it didn't stop the woman across from her to notice" No need to be nervous"

"Sorry" Jubilee blushed" ItjustfeellikeI'mtalkingto..." Her face flushed even more, whenever she gets really nervous she starts to talk really fast. She took a moment then when the color on her face returned to normal she continued" Given your status it's as close to talking to a big time celebrity as I can get."

"Understandable and quite welcoming reaction." Death smiled" Beats the usual running, screaming, and often both reaction I'd get. Which is why I don't often announce myself, unless I'm on the job"

"In one way it's understandable, given your title, yet it's a pity given that you're not like any death being I've come across" Jubilee said

"BTW congratulations on Jean joining the Fantastic Four. Ever considered doing what she did and be a superhero on a more public basis?" Death asked" You have just the right personality" she smiled

Jubilee tapped her chin" I have considered going on my own, The X-Men will always be considered as my family and I like the friends that I have made with the other superheroes but I just got to find my own path you know"

Death nods" All too well"

As they continued talking Jubilee started to feel more comfortable around her presence she then starts to bring up the topic of what brought her here" There is something thats been bugging me for quite awhile"

"You don't have a soul and when you die it will be damned for eternity" Death said then sips her coffee as Jubilee stares at her with a stunned expression

After Death puts the coffee down she responded"I'm Death. This is pretty much my field"

Finding her voice Jubilee said" So whats happening to my soul now?"

"It's in limbo, a realm thats between life and death" Death responded

"Is there a way I can get my soul back?" Jubilee asked

"There is a way, I can give it to you" Death said which Jubilee smiled slightly"Really?"

"Don't get to excited. I cant just give your soul to you all willy-nilly, if you really want it back then you have to earn it by passing a series of three trials" Death then hold up two fingers at the waitress then pointed at their table

"I figured theres a catch" Jubilee said as her smile never faded

"I should warn you, these trials that you shall compete in aren't easy. Some people even died when they fail to complete the trials, some were flayed, burned, ripped to pieces, eaten alive, fell to their death, then others suffered a much worse fate" Death said then she turned to the waitress who had a terrified look on her face after she overheard the conversation then she took her and Jubilee's respective drinks"Thank you" Death smiled then handed Jubilee's drink to her then the waitress spoke shakily"Anything else you ladies want?"

Jubilee shook her head" I'm good"

"Same here" Death said

As the waitress didn't waste no time leaving Jubilee said"I'm prepared to face whatever you will throw at me"

Death puts down her cup after drinking it then took out a notepad and wrote something on it"For you" she rips it off and puts it in the pocket of Jubilee's coat" It's the location of where your first trial is, which will be in Hong Kong. If you complete these trials then consider your soul returned to you and, should you meet the final death then it's free to go to whatever afterlife it goes to. However once you get your soul back it doesn't eliminate your vampirism"

"I'm pretty much used to this so no biggie." Jubilee said then she gets up and leaves the waitress a tip

"Thanks for the conversation" Death said then the two raises their cups to eachother, Jubilee responded" Anytime" she then exits the coffee shop

Moments later...

Death was glancing down at her notebook then she noticed a shadow looming over her"Nice hat"

Marvel/CAU: X-Men - Page 9 Rr61y110

"Thats quite a generous gesture you did. You know how many vampire would have killed for that kind of opportunity?" Hela said

"Have a seat" Death looked up then offered a seat across from her" That is why not many know about it. I only told her about it is because (A) I like her (B) I love the underdogs."

A smile formed on Hela's face, a definite trademark that she picked up from her "mother".

"Suddenly I can see the gears turning" Death said in a deadpan manner

"Since you're a fan of the underdogs. What do you say I make things interesting for your latest challenger. I cant tell you what, would ruin the surprise" Hela said

" As long as you don't kill her" Death said

" No problem" Hela said

Death smirked" For a second I thought you were going to propose claiming her as your agent should she fail the trials"

" I admit. I was tempted. However given my last deal, don't want to get too greedy. Besides from one death goddess to another I'm rooting for you" Hela said

"Appreciated" Death said

more_horiz
Jubilation's getting popular. Very Happy

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply