ZDEMNSRPGFORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ZDEMNSRPGFORUMLog in

RPG Forum

The New CAU Prime RPG: Humble Beginnings

power_settings_newLogin to reply
5 posters

descriptionThe New CAU Prime RPG: Humble Beginnings - Page 5 EmptyRe: The New CAU Prime RPG: Humble Beginnings

more_horiz

The flyer was blasted down by Burst.

The twins paused for a moment before resuming their attack.

The psychic went down on his knees and then swung at him.

As the flyer was blasted down, Burst would toss a trashcan onto his body before blowing it to pieces

As the twins paused, Bruiser saw them attacking his sister and grabbing Tower by the head, shouted "VIN DUCK!" and tossed him at the twins after Vindalee ducked, hopping over to help his sister

Psych sneered as his opponent went for his knees, only to find Psyche's knees sending two streams of fire to burn the psychic

"This is the realm of imagination and you fight me with an attack to my knees?"

descriptionThe New CAU Prime RPG: Humble Beginnings - Page 5 EmptyRe: The New CAU Prime RPG: Humble Beginnings

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:

As the flyer was blasted down, Burst would toss a trashcan onto his body before blowing it to pieces

As the twins paused, Bruiser saw them attacking his sister and grabbing Tower by the head, shouted "VIN DUCK!" and tossed him at the twins after Vindalee ducked, hopping over to help his sister

Psych sneered as his opponent went for his knees, only to find Psyche's knees sending two streams of fire to burn the psychic

The twins split up to avoid the toss, letting Tower fly away. They leaped in the air at Bruiser.

"I-I-it's...calllleddd...a diversion...smart guy."

In the real world, one of the gang members hit Psyche from behind with an energy blast.

more_horiz
Siphon recovered from the headbutt and swung at Apex again. The villainess blocked her punches and kicked Siphon in the stomach, making her double over and then grabbed Siphon's head and being kneeing her in the forehead thrice before smacking her away again. Siphon rolled across the ground and then got up and fired her electric blasts at her. The blasts hit Apex and made her back up a couple feet but she soon began shrugging off the blasts. "Volt." She smiled, amused. "He always was the weakest of us....and is that Rocco's strength?"
Siphon did a stretch kick. Apex side stepped it, yanked on the leg and pulled Siphon over to her. Siphon brought out the claws and set her hands on fire and swiped at Apex as she was being dragged over. "Stretch, Claw and Torch." She threw Siphon and turned her head to avoid the claws but still got burned and scratched on the side of her face a little. Apex spun away and put her hand to her left cheek. "Hmmm. Better then I thought. This might actually be fun."
Siphon recovered. "Answer me something: Why? Why did you destroy the city?!"
"Oh that, to be honest, at first we only wanted you. Your friends over there were the ones to declare war. We just responded to their challenge and decided to take out the rest of the city while we were at it."
"And the school?"
"They were your classmates weren't they? What other reason do we need?"
"The hospitals?"
"That was mostly for fun and to cause further chaos in the city, distracting the police. Speaking of which, a few of those police stations my boys hit had criminals locked up in them...Well, that's not your problem now is it?"

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:

The twins split up to avoid the toss, letting Tower fly away. They leaped in the air at Bruiser.

In the real world, one of the gang members hit Psyche from behind with an energy blast.
Bruiser would grab the twins and violently smash them into the ground, punching into their bodies so hard they would be imprinted on the pavement with the hits he gave them. Burst would see Tower flying at him and remembering the guy as Bruiser's opponent, took the strength he gained and tossed him at the meta who blasted Psyche

Psyche would feel the blast and be thrown off, but still have that ever present smug face. "I'll give you credit for that but I have plans of my own too" he'd say as he recoiled, sending a message to Vindalee who raised her gun and aimed it at the psychic who fought Psyche, shooting him in the back

more_horiz
:A certain figure was walking along during this violence. He carves it, massive hood as he then reveals himself, his hands had black arrows and his mask was quite scary looking, no voice box special. So using his default voice, Micheal Ironsidest hat is.:

"Oh my Scavenger brethren, forgive me for being late." :He was harmed with a quiver of arrows and a bow,plus large hunting knives and a freakken looper attached to his legs, it's grenades, on a belt across his chest.:

:First though aims at the enemies of his super villain squad.:

OOC: Cross overtime! (And the Gryphon thing is too slow.)

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:

Bruiser would grab the twins and violently smash them into the ground, punching into their bodies so hard they would be imprinted on the pavement with the hits he gave them. Burst would see Tower flying at him and remembering the guy as Bruiser's opponent, took the strength he gained and tossed him at the meta who blasted Psyche

Psyche would feel the blast and be thrown off, but still have that ever present smug face. "I'll give you credit for that but I have plans of my own too" he'd say as he recoiled, sending a message to Vindalee who raised her gun and aimed it at the psychic who fought Psyche, shooting him in the back

The gang was soon dealt with and the SWAT was battling it out with the rest. Apex turned to them. "That was quicker then I thought."

"It's over Apex. We've got you outnumbered!"

Apex smiled. "Outnumbered, yes. But you are outmatched. Strong as you are, the five of you have no hope of defeating me."

more_horiz
[quote="Admin"][quote="Froggy"]
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:

The gang was soon dealt with and the SWAT was battling it out with the rest. Apex turned to them. "That was quicker then I thought."

"It's over Apex. We've got you outnumbered!"

Apex smiled. "Outnumbered, yes. But you are outmatched. Strong as you are, the five of you have no hope of defeating me."
"I wouldn't expect any other kind of speech from you Apex" Psyche said as he stood up, dusting his suit off. "Jail is not the way for you is it? It's freedom or death right? If so, I understand, and hope that in the afterlife you can accept what we've done to you" Psyche would say as he advanced with the others

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:

"I wouldn't expect any other kind of speech from you Apex" Psyche said as he stood up, dusting his suit off. "Jail is not the way for you is it? It's freedom or death right? If so, I understand, and hope that in the afterlife you can accept what we've done to you" Psyche would say as he advanced with the others

"You idiots have no idea who you're dealing with do you? Then allow me to educate you, on the meaning of fear." Her body suddenly began convulsing. "Welcome to hell." She then threw her head back and unearthly roar came out.
The team stopped.
"Did....you guys hear that?" Siphon asked.
Apex bent forward and suddenly several spider like claw appendages ripped out of her back and quickly grew in length. Her skin started turning grey. Large red horns ripped out of the sides of her head and the top of it. A large third eye opened up on her forehead and began looking around as her other two eyes changed shape and began to glow a dark red. She ripped off the suit she had been wearing and held her arms out to her sides. They could hear the bones and muscles changing shape as her arms got longer and began to change as well, giving her claws instead of fingers. More arms then sprung out of the sides of her body, giving her six in total. Spikes grew out of her shoulders. Her torso started bubbling and then grey tentacles ripped their way out around her waste. She started growing taller and taller, her ears changing shape, becoming more pointed as spikes grew out along the side of her face. Her mouth changed shape. A second face grew out of her stomach, opened it's eyes and roared. A tail came out of her back.

The team took a few steps back as her shadow fell over them.

Within moments the horrifying transformation was complete and the team could only stare at the monstrosity that now looked down upon them.
The New CAU Prime RPG: Humble Beginnings - Page 5 2ithuf
"Ahhhhh, it feels so good, I'd forgotten." Apex said, both heads speaking at the same time in a twisted female and male voice respectively.

"What.....what-what...what in God's name....are you?"

"Simply put: I am an Apex Predator. Now, time for you maggots to die."

more_horiz
OT: BTW, congrats on 1,000 posts Froggy. Smile

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:

"You idiots have no idea who you're dealing with do you? Then allow me to educate you, on the meaning of fear." Her body suddenly began convulsing. "Welcome to hell." She then threw her head back and unearthly roar came out.
The team stopped.
"Did....you guys hear that?" Siphon asked.
Apex bent forward and suddenly several spider like claw appendages ripped out of her back and quickly grew in length. Her skin started turning grey. Large red horns ripped out of the sides of her head and the top of it. A large third eye opened up on her forehead and began looking around as her other two eyes changed shape and began to glow a dark red. She ripped off the suit she had been wearing and held her arms out to her sides. They could hear the bones and muscles changing shape as her arms got longer and began to change as well, giving her claws instead of fingers. More arms then sprung out of the sides of her body, giving her six in total. Spikes grew out of her shoulders. Her torso started bubbling and then grey tentacles ripped their way out around her waste. She started growing taller and taller, her ears changing shape, becoming more pointed as spikes grew out along the side of her face. Her mouth changed shape. A second face grew out of her stomach, opened it's eyes and roared. A tail came out of her back.

The team took a few steps back as her shadow fell over them.

Within moments the horrifying transformation was complete and the team could only stare at the monstrosity that now looked down upon them.
The New CAU Prime RPG: Humble Beginnings - Page 5 2ithuf
"Ahhhhh, it feels so good, I'd forgotten." Apex said, both heads speaking at the same time in a twisted female and male voice respectively.

"What.....what-what...what in God's name....are you?"

"Simply put: I am an Apex Predator. Now, time for you maggots to die."

Boss Music: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r2CRLDMqeSI

more_horiz
OOC: Thanks Guy!

IC: Psyche stared on in awe, and somewhat fear. "This was what I saw, your TRUE form finally come out to play. Bruiser! Burst! Take point with Siphon while I hang back with Vindalee!" He'd say, engaging the mind(s) of Apex while the others tried to get physical with her

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
OOC: Thanks Guy!

IC: Psyche stared on in awe, and somewhat fear. "This was what I saw, your TRUE form finally come out to play. Bruiser! Burst! Take point with Siphon while I hang back with Vindalee!" He'd say, engaging the mind(s) of Apex while the others tried to get physical with her

"Adorable." Apex replied as her third eye glowed brightly. Suddenly a giant laser shot out of it. The heroes managed to avoid it but the explosion from the laser hitting the ground sent them flying, splitting them up. Siphon managed to catch herself in the air. "Is everybody okay?"

Apex lunged forward, charging them. While not a speedster, she was very quick for her size, crossing the distance quickly. "You're first." She said to Siphon and leaped at her.

Siphon was surprised by her speed and only managed to back up and cross her arms in front of herself. The villain punched her with one arm and there was a sudden *KRAK!* Sound and Siphon was sent flying down the street, shooting back through the air like she was being propelled by a rocket, traveling a hundred feet before she fell to the ground and bounced across the ground a few times before sliding to a stop.

"Hm. That was easier then I thought."

Siphon slowly lifted herself up a little before falling down again, catching herself on her hands but coughing up blood.

Apex turned to the rest. "Next?"

more_horiz
As the group recovered, Vindalee helped Siphon up, working an illusion of her still being on the ground struggling while Psyche continued to try and navigate the brain of Apex. Bruiser leaped at Apex, slamming his fists into her face and swinging wildly, while Burst shot at her kneecaps

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
As the group recovered, Vindalee helped Siphon up, working an illusion of her still being on the ground struggling while Psyche continued to try and navigate the brain of Apex. Bruiser leaped at Apex, slamming his fists into her face and swinging wildly, while Burst shot at her kneecaps

The monster was pushed back by the punches and the repeated blasts at her knees distracted her at first. She could feel Psyche working his way in but she still had some time. Reaching up, she grabbed Bruiser's fists with two hands, grappling with him and then using the tentacles on her body to grab his legs and pull him in front of herself, using Bruiser to take the blasts. She then lifted Bruiser up into the air and then threw him like a missile at Psyche. She fired off a quick head laser after him and then turned her attention to Burst and leaped at him, roaring and all of her arms and tentacles reaching for him.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:

The monster was pushed back by the punches and the repeated blasts at her knees distracted her at first. She could feel Psyche working his way in but she still had some time. Reaching up, she grabbed Bruiser's fists with two hands, grappling with him and then using the tentacles on her body to grab his legs and pull him in front of herself, using Bruiser to take the blasts. She then lifted Bruiser up into the air and then threw him like a missile at Psyche. She fired off a quick head laser after him and then turned her attention to Burst and leaped at him, roaring and all of her arms and tentacles reaching for him.

"Siphon you there? you conscious?" Vindalee would ask as she hid her behind a trashcan. "I got a plan but we need to move FAST. Can you do anything to mess with her ears or vibrate?"

Psyche had no time to move as Bruiser was coming at him full tilt, only until a green and blue blur zipped between the two, grabbing Psyche and letting Bruier hit the pavement HARD. A he got up, Burst would shout out "BRUISER Y'ALRIGHT?" to which the giant would nod slowly, shaking his head as that toss had hurt pretty bad, throwing a big chunk of the pavement at Apex as Burst tried to keep Psyche out of her grasp, playing keep away as he used the energy he got from earlier to dash around Apex

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:

"Siphon you there? you conscious?" Vindalee would ask as she hid her behind a trashcan. "I got a plan but we need to move FAST. Can you do anything to mess with her ears or vibrate?"

Psyche had no time to move as Bruiser was coming at him full tilt, only until a green and blue blur zipped between the two, grabbing Psyche and letting Bruier hit the pavement HARD. A he got up, Burst would shout out "BRUISER Y'ALRIGHT?" to which the giant would nod slowly, shaking his head as that toss had hurt pretty bad, throwing a big chunk of the pavement at Apex as Burst tried to keep Psyche out of her grasp, playing keep away as he used the energy he got from earlier to dash around Apex

"Owwwww, yeah, yeah I'm still here. Damn....so that must be what it's like to be hit by Bruiser....ow. I-I...yeah, yeah I do." (Psyche, can you hear me? I need you to patch me in with the others, I think I might have a plan."

Apex brought up all six of her arms in front of herself to shield herself from the pavement toss. Roaring, she decided to deal with Bruiser first rather then deal with the speedy Burst.

The entire SWAT Team opened fire on Apex but the bullets bounced off harmlessly. "Insects." She mocked. Her second mouth opened up wide and a stream of blue fire rushed towards them. The SWAT team ran for cover.

Siphon raised her hand and let loose an ice blast, managing to at least put out some of the fire, saving the SWAT Team.

more_horiz
"Owwwww, yeah, yeah I'm still here. Damn....so that must be what it's like to be hit by Bruiser....ow. I-I...yeah, yeah I do." (Psyche, can you hear me? I need you to patch me in with the others, I think I might have a plan."

Apex brought up all six of her arms in front of herself to shield herself from the pavement toss. Roaring, she decided to deal with Bruiser first rather then deal with the speedy Burst.

The entire SWAT Team opened fire on Apex but the bullets bounced off harmlessly. "Insects." She mocked. Her second mouth opened up wide and a stream of blue fire rushed towards them. The SWAT team ran for cover.

Siphon raised her hand and let loose an ice blast, managing to at least put out some of the fire, saving the SWAT Team.

(I hear you Siphon, what do you have planned?) Psyche would ask as Burst kept firing at Apex while Bruiser roared loudly then leaped at Apex again, hands over his head to slam her face

Vindalee kept the illusion up to make sure they wouldn't be spotted

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:

(I hear you Siphon, what do you have planned?) Psyche would ask as Burst kept firing at Apex while Bruiser roared loudly then leaped at Apex again, hands over his head to slam her face

Apex was knocked down on one knee by Bruiser's mighty blow. Roaring, she got back up and slammed her fists into him, launching away to slam into the upper stories of a building.

(Okay...Alright, Burst, you go check on Bruiser, make sure he's okay. Once you're sure of that, charge yourself up as much as possible. Vindalee, I want you to give me cover. I'm going in there with a sonic scream. Psyche, you get your mind bomb's or whatever you call them ready. When you see me scream my lungs out at her, throw it. Don't worry if I'm in the blast radius. Taking this monster down takes priority. From there, Burst. I want you to come back, carrying Bruiser and throw him like a fastball at her and then when she's down you get on her and hit her with everything you have. Clear?)

Apex, not seeing Vindalee, turned and began blasting the area with the fire stream and her massive eye laser.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:

Apex was knocked down on one knee by Bruiser's mighty blow. Roaring, she got back up and slammed her fists into him, launching away to slam into the upper stories of a building.

(Okay...Alright, Burst, you go check on Bruiser, make sure he's okay. Once you're sure of that, charge yourself up as much as possible. Vindalee, I want you to give me cover. I'm going in there with a sonic scream. Psyche, you get your mind bomb's or whatever you call them ready. When you see me scream my lungs out at her, throw it. Don't worry if I'm in the blast radius. Taking this monster down takes priority. From there, Burst. I want you to come back, carrying Bruiser and throw him like a fastball at her and then when she's down you get on her and hit her with everything you have. Clear?)

Apex, not seeing Vindalee, turned and began blasting the area with the fire stream and her massive eye laser.
as Bruiser flew through the upper stories of a building and out the other end he landed into an alleyway, making a huge crater

(Clear) they all would say as Psyche gave the go ahead. Burst zipped over to Bruiser, holding his hand out. "How many finguhs am I holding up big guy?"

"Four, ones a dhu..dhumb" Bruiser would say, slowly getting up. "You ready for this big guy?" Burst asked, charging himself up by hitting the wall and his own hands together repeatedly as Bruiser gave a thumbs up

Vindalee began to cover herself and Siphon, giving an illusory image to Apex

(I am ready to turn her brain into a minefield Siphon, spring into action!) he'd say

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:

as Bruiser flew through the upper stories of a building and out the other end he landed into an alleyway, making a huge crater

(Clear) they all would say as Psyche gave the go ahead. Burst zipped over to Bruiser, holding his hand out. "How many finguhs am I holding up big guy?"

"Four, ones a dhu..dhumb" Bruiser would say, slowly getting up. "You ready for this big guy?" Burst asked, charging himself up by hitting the wall and his own hands together repeatedly as Bruiser gave a thumbs up

Vindalee began to cover herself and Siphon, giving an illusory image to Apex

(I am ready to turn her brain into a minefield Siphon, spring into action!) he'd say

Siphon winced at the pain from her busted ribs and nodded. Forcing herself to stand up, she then jumped towards Apex and flew into the air over to her. She used the shield power to create a partial barrier in front of herself to block any attacks coming her way and get right in front of the monster, breathing in deep and screaming her lungs out at Apex.
The SWAT guys, Psyche and Vindalee's ears were hurt by the scream but with Apex's incredible hearing, she got the worst of it. Yelling in pain, she covered her ears with her upper hands and flailed with her other arms and tentacles, catching Siphon in the side with one of them. She managed to form a shield reflexively though, blunting the attack just enough to be sent into a building but not hurt too badly.
(NOW!) She said to the others and struggled to pick herself up.

more_horiz
Siphon winced at the pain from her busted ribs and nodded. Forcing herself to stand up, she then jumped towards Apex and flew into the air over to her. She used the shield power to create a partial barrier in front of herself to block any attacks coming her way and get right in front of the monster, breathing in deep and screaming her lungs out at Apex.
The SWAT guys, Psyche and Vindalee's ears were hurt by the scream but with Apex's incredible hearing, she got the worst of it. Yelling in pain, she covered her ears with her upper hands and flailed with her other arms and tentacles, catching Siphon in the side with one of them. She managed to form a shield reflexively though, blunting the attack just enough to be sent into a building but not hurt too badly.

Psyche would fill Apex's brain with a slew of mind grenades, making it feel as if her brain was burning away or turned into a bombed out battlefield while a sonic boom was heard as Burst tossed Bruiser straight at her fastball style, with Bruiser in a superman pose, both fists forward

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:

Psyche would fill Apex's brain with a slew of mind grenades, making it feel as if her brain was burning away or turned into a bombed out battlefield while a sonic boom was heard as Burst tossed Bruiser straight at her fastball style, with Bruiser in a superman pose, both fists forward

There was an explosion of force that flung Apex away and down the street to create a large crater from the impact. The villainess struggled to stand, growling at the heroes. She slammed her arms into the ground and began picking herself up.
Siphon stretched her arm out of the building and pulled herself back out onto the street. "I heard that. How'd you like it psycho?" Siphon asked, holding her sides with her arms. She then began stretching them backwards.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:

There was an explosion of force that flung Apex away and down the street to create a large crater from the impact. The villainess struggled to stand, growling at the heroes. She slammed her arms into the ground and began picking herself up.
Siphon stretched her arm out of the building and pulled herself back out onto the street. "I heard that. How'd you like it psycho?" Siphon asked, holding her sides with her arms. She then began stretching them backwards.
Bruiser rolled to the side of Apex, grabbing a pair of cars to toss at Apex while Vindalee stood behind him, with Burst and Psyche hanging back as well

(Let us end this) Psyche would say, dropping another mind grenade as Siphon stretched backwards to retrieve something

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:

Bruiser rolled to the side of Apex, grabbing a pair of cars to toss at Apex while Vindalee stood behind him, with Burst and Psyche hanging back as well

(Let us end this) Psyche would say, dropping another mind grenade as Siphon stretched backwards to retrieve something

"YOU PATHETIC FOOLS! Do you really think THIS is enough to defeat ME?!" Apex roared at them as she caught the cars, fighting off the mind grenade and it's horrible pain, she smacked the cars into Bruiser and then blasted the group with her eye laser and her second mouth's fire, knocking back Psyche and the others.

"Ohhh no, I knew that wouldn't be enough." Siphon had created a barrier in front of herself. She also set her hands on fire and charged electricity around them. "I just needed a minute." She then began pulling her hands back to herself as she swung them around to clap them. Apex charged her head on, roaring at the heroine. She crossed the distance quickly, getting closer and closer to her. Apex's tentacles reached out to grab her and Apex's claws gleamed in the sunlight as she stabbed forward with them. She was only a split second too late.
Siphon's hands clapped together. "DIE YOU MONSTER!"

There was an explosion and a massive shockwave. Windows shattered, cars were destroyed, fire and electricity raced down the street, annihilating everything. Small buildings were fried. Whole blocks were annihilated. The sound was deafening. You could barely hear Apex's screams over the blast.
Then there was another explosion and a massive crater and all was silent.

Siphon fell to one knee, breathing hard, all the day's pain and exhaustion catching up to her, sweat covering her face. "Holy s-t it worked." She turned to Team Psyche, who were staring at the trail of destruction from the blast. "You guys okay?" She asked, utterly exhausted. Siphon smiled and turned around and looked at the SWAT Team. "And you?"

One of the SWAT guys could only nod.

"Oooookaaayyy." She took a minute to catch her breath and began flying in the air to go make sure Apex was down for the count.

more_horiz
Vindalee was shielded by Bruiser, while Burst gave a thumbs up as he got up slowly, his costume in tatters and blood on his face. Psyche had blood all over his suit from his nose, but nodded

(check if she's finished) was all Psyche would say to Siphon

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply