ZDEMNSRPGFORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ZDEMNSRPGFORUMLog in

RPG Forum

The New CAU Prime RPG: Humble Beginnings

power_settings_newLogin to reply
5 posters

descriptionThe New CAU Prime RPG: Humble Beginnings - Page 7 EmptyRe: The New CAU Prime RPG: Humble Beginnings

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
BTW check out the story arc thread in Marvel/CAU. Any suggestions concerning that is welcome Smile

Bring in Cable. He and Wade are hilarious together.
Also, Female Wade makes her appearance wearing the Marvel Girl Suit. Laughing

Post them in where it belongs Smile

descriptionThe New CAU Prime RPG: Humble Beginnings - Page 7 EmptyRe: The New CAU Prime RPG: Humble Beginnings

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
As Atomix arrived to pick Psyche and his crew up, freshly dressed, they were witness to the room being coated in green energy, and then HE appeared: Atomix, dressed in his glorious armor, hair burning bright green as he waved them forward to him and before they knew it, had arrived in Haven. It was an island off the coast of lord knows where, which saw people flying, dog folks throwing frisbees to each other, and giants riding each other.

When he spoke the voice rang out in several different dimensions. "Hello children of the future, I am Atomix and you are now in Haven. Psyche tells me the young lady Slice has lost her gift and wishes to have it given back to her, correct?" Atomix would ask. "I can do that but the procedure is quite rough. Do you wish for it to happen?"

"Yes. I want my powers back. The power to get back at the Siphon b-ch. The power to be ME again. I don't care how rough it is, let's do this." Slice said. "'Sides, I need the powers to stay here anyway."
"I like your resolve Slice. Very well then, stay still as I give you your rebirth" Atomix would say, raising his right hand up in a swift motion, energy surrounding it, before touching her shoulder. To the others, Slice's body would seem to twist and turn before folding in on itself and as soon as that happened she popped back out with a green glow that faded away from her body.

"I have restructured your genetic sequence to a point in time before your powers were taken from you. You will feel your gift has returned to you, as I had to break you down on the molecular level and restructure you to that point in time physically. You have the memories of the past day's events but your body is a few days younger" Atomix would say as he removed his hand

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
As Atomix arrived to pick Psyche and his crew up, freshly dressed, they were witness to the room being coated in green energy, and then HE appeared: Atomix, dressed in his glorious armor, hair burning bright green as he waved them forward to him and before they knew it, had arrived in Haven. It was an island off the coast of lord knows where, which saw people flying, dog folks throwing frisbees to each other, and giants riding each other.

When he spoke the voice rang out in several different dimensions. "Hello children of the future, I am Atomix and you are now in Haven. Psyche tells me the young lady Slice has lost her gift and wishes to have it given back to her, correct?" Atomix would ask. "I can do that but the procedure is quite rough. Do you wish for it to happen?"

"Yes. I want my powers back. The power to get back at the Siphon b-ch. The power to be ME again. I don't care how rough it is, let's do this." Slice said. "'Sides, I need the powers to stay here anyway."
"I like your resolve Slice. Very well then, stay still as I give you your rebirth" Atomix would say, raising his right hand up in a swift motion, energy surrounding it, before touching her shoulder. To the others, Slice's body would seem to twist and turn before folding in on itself and as soon as that happened she popped back out with a green glow that faded away from her body.

"I have restructured your genetic sequence to a point in time before your powers were taken from you. You will feel your gift has returned to you, as I had to break you down on the molecular level and restructure you to that point in time physically. You have the memories of the past day's events but your body is a few days younger" Atomix would say as he removed his hand

".....I don't....I...okay...I don't really get what happened but....okay...cool. Thanks. Soooo that's your power? Like time and molecules and stuff? Thanks again." She stepped back and focused her power, calling up the energy swords around her hands. Slice smiled. "Welcome back."

"And that's why she's called Slice." Crow smiled.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:

".....I don't....I...okay...I don't really get what happened but....okay...cool. Thanks. Soooo that's your power? Like time and molecules and stuff? Thanks again." She stepped back and focused her power, calling up the energy swords around her hands. Slice smiled. "Welcome back."

Atomix gave Slice a smile as she talked about his powers. "To some degree yes that is part of my ability, which is control of quantum mechanics but that is enough about me for now. Welcome back Slice, for you have been reborn in what is to be your new homeland" he'd say floating in front of them. "I will let you all be guided aorund here by Trigger" he'd say, nodding to the woman who was behind him with two guns and a green sweatshirt

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:

Atomix gave Slice a smile as she talked about his powers. "To some degree yes that is part of my ability, which is control of quantum mechanics but that is enough about me for now. Welcome back Slice, for you have been reborn in what is to be your new homeland" he'd say floating in front of them. "I will let you all be guided aorund here by Trigger" he'd say, nodding to the woman who was behind him with two guns and a green sweatshirt

"Alright, lead the gunslinger." Crow said.

more_horiz
Trigger would nod. "An avian woman, interesting. THe Hangar will be very exciting for you but first I will take you to the Great Hall" she'd say, showing them a golden building that seemed to reach into the sky and block it out. Walking through it, they'd see things like Atomix's manifesto and a map of hte island. Onc ethey walked through it they would see a great orb of water floating in midair while off to the left there appeared to be a hangar from which a group was flying all around the island and to the right an empty stadium where people started to fill out in seats. Trigger turned back to the group and looked at Vindalee. "Atomix would like to have you as part of the show for later on, if you would be so kind Vindalee"

The group would see all sorts of superbeings and those considered freaks walking around freely, without a care in the world. While there were a few like Trigger who had rather seirous expressions

more_horiz
You know, it just occurred to me that this thread, being titled Humble Beginnings and all, would be a great thread to explore heroes origin stories. Smile

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
You know, it just occurred to me that this thread, being titled Humble Beginnings and all, would be a great thread to explore heroes origin stories. Smile
it'd be the CAU anthology title I guess?

more_horiz

"This is the channel National Broadcasting News Report. Now to your host. Sarah Levesque"

The camera shows news reporter Sarah Levesque at the heart of the warzone where Apex and Siphon once battled"Here at the aftermath of what eye witnesses would describe as a war between a local gang leader Apex and a upcoming superhero known as Siphon. It started out with Apex's gang causing chaos at what was originally a quiet city and turned it into her own personal battle ground"

Cameras shown a amature video of one of Apex's gang shooting lightning at the citizens,

"Siphon and her own superhero group attempted to put a stop to the carnage and as they did they took the fight to the leader of the group Apex. Who is currently incarcerated at Ravenwood. I've been speaking to several eye witnesses and from their testamony of the events of the last twenty four hours are decidedly mixed"

Witness 1: "I just think that it's comforting you know, that theres someone out there watching out for us"

Witness 2: "Look I'm glad that I get to live to see tomorrow but you have to ask would this have been this bad if heroes like Siphon haven't been sticking her nose in something that she shouldn't

Witness 3: "This individual should have had the courage to put us on notice regarding her presence years ago. Instead of waiting in the shadows like the other vigilantees. I find it cowardly"

Witness 4: "I think this person is nothing but a conspiracy formed by the government to spy on us ordinary citizens."

Witness 5(Teenager): "I think she's hot"

Witness 6: "I don't trust anyone who wont tell me her real name. Been there done that"

Witness 7: "No comment"

Witness 8: "I think it's cool. We need someone out there to ensure that thugs like Apex don't push anyone around"

Witness 9: "Yes she's attractive but we always find power attractive right up until the moment it's used against us. You know the old saying, power corrupts"

Witness 10: "I'm always cautious towards those with that kind of power. However I'm going to treat this like I treat the Chase Family. As long as she continues to prove that she's a good person then that might put my mind at ease"

Witness 11: "We need more good metas like her, especially to wipe out the bad apples like Apex"

"Champion or potential threat? From what the clips show it's hardly the latter but from the eye witness reports it's hardly the former. So this is one of those situations where only time could tell if she's either one of those. From evidence shown, things are looking pretty positive on her end. This is Sarah Levesque signing off"

more_horiz
Legato wrote:

"This is the channel National Broadcasting News Report. Now to your host. Sarah Levesque"

The camera shows news reporter Sarah Levesque at the heart of the warzone where Apex and Siphon once battled"Here at the aftermath of what eye witnesses would describe as a war between a local gang leader Apex and a upcoming superhero known as Siphon. It started out with Apex's gang causing chaos at what was originally a quiet city and turned it into her own personal battle ground"

Cameras shown a amature video of one of Apex's gang shooting lightning at the citizens,

"Siphon and her own superhero group attempted to put a stop to the carnage and as they did they took the fight to the leader of the group Apex. Who is currently incarcerated at Ravenwood. I've been speaking to several eye witnesses and from their testamony of the events of the last twenty four hours are decidedly mixed"

Witness 1: "I just think that it's comforting you know, that theres someone out there watching out for us"

Witness 2: "Look I'm glad that I get to live to see tomorrow but you have to ask would this have been this bad if heroes like Siphon haven't been sticking her nose in something that she shouldn't

Witness 3: "This individual should have had the courage to put us on notice regarding her presence years ago. Instead of waiting in the shadows like the other vigilantees. I find it cowardly"

Witness 4: "I think this person is nothing but a conspiracy formed by the government to spy on us ordinary citizens."

Witness 5(Teenager): "I think she's hot"

Witness 6: "I don't trust anyone who wont tell me her real name. Been there done that"

Witness 7: "No comment"

Witness 8: "I think it's cool. We need someone out there to ensure that thugs like Apex don't push anyone around"

Witness 9: "Yes she's attractive but we always find power attractive right up until the moment it's used against us. You know the old saying, power corrupts"

Witness 10: "I'm always cautious towards those with that kind of power. However I'm going to treat this like I treat the Chase Family. As long as she continues to prove that she's a good person then that might put my mind at ease"

Witness 11: "We need more good metas like her, especially to wipe out the bad apples like Apex"

"Champion or potential threat? From what the clips show it's hardly the latter but from the eye witness reports it's hardly the former. So this is one of those situations where only time could tell if she's either one of those. From evidence shown, things are looking pretty positive on her end. This is Sarah Levesque signing off"

OT: Brilliant! Very Happy

more_horiz
As Trigger finished showing the group around, they all would look around the island, getting use to the sights except for one. Vindalee had taken to the coliseum and prepared herself for trhe show of a lifetime

more_horiz
And now for something completely different....

"WHOOOHOOO! ROAD TRIP!" Lewis yelled.
"Hell yeah man, we are going!" Marko said and they bumped fists.
The group of friends gathered into the car and drove off. They had finally graduated and they were going to a lake party to celebrate.
Christine danced in the back of the van to the music. "We are finally out of that place man!"
"Yeah. Summer Break and we are going to party for all month!"
"Just one Month? Try all Summer LOOOONNNNG!" Jezebel cheered.
"That's my girl!" Lewis kissed her.
"So who's all gonna be at the party?"
"Everyone."
"Everyone?"
"Everyone. We are gonna have pizza, booze, boobs, the movies, the music..."
"The pot?"
"You doubt me?"
"Atta boy!"

The friends arrived at the cabin to see all their friends already setting things up. They waved them over and they parked and got out. "You made it man!"
"Of course, you think I'd miss this?"
"Knew you wouldn't, you got everything?"
Lewis held up his bag.
"I love you man."
"Doesn't everyone?"

Christine noticed another young woman there helping to carry rather heavy bags.
http://fc04.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2012/038/f/d/backpack_girl_today___older_and_sexier__by_mdetector5-d4oz9l4.png
"Who's she?"
"Oh her? She just showed up after we did and started helping out."
"She in?"
"More the merrier my man."

Jezebel walked over to her. "You...need a hand?"
"Nah, I got this."
"Okaaayy." She watched the girl carry the large luggage into the cabin. "Someone's been eating their Wheaties."

Once everyone was settled in and the friends caught up and introduced themselves, the put on the music, broke out the drinks and the party was on. They broke out the booze, the food and the music.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nYhDthbBrrU
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2jQTykJ8xek
Everyone was drinking, smoking, kissing, smoking, etc. Even the stranger got in on it, drinking Marko under the table and letting out a loud belch. The group cheered and she held out her hand. Lewis shook his hand and handed over the bet money. The stranger counted the money, kissed it, and then stood up and pulled Jezebel over to herself and frenched her, much to the cheers of the men there and the surprise of Jezebel. "Thank you!" She said and walked off, licking her lips.
"Did that just happen?"
"Yep." Christine said. "She's a weird one alright." They watched her dance with the others.
"What do you think she's doing here?"
"Same reason we're all here really."
"Yeah but I never saw her around school."
"Who cares? She's fun! Come on let's dance."
Jezebel shrugged and walked up their with her friend and danced with everyone.
Suddenly the music stopped as the lights went out.
"The hell?"
The stranger glanced around.
"Ahhh crap. Look it's probably just something with the fuse box, I'll go check it out." Lewis said.
He walked outside with two of his friends. They walked around and found that the fuse box had been ripped right off the side of the house. "The hell? What could've done that? A bear?"
They got their answer when they heard something growling behind them and turned around to see what it was.
http://fc04.deviantart.net/fs49/i/2009/170/1/c/Billhook_sharpen_your_knives_by_bloodedemon.jpg
A 6'8 feet tall, hideous monster man. The monster opened it's mouth and roared and swung it's blade at them.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wgpFG6AFe7g
The three friends ducked and ran as the blade sliced through the cabin wall like it was made of paper. Inside, everyone but the stranger screamed and yelled at the sound of the monster man roaring.
She sighed and walked to the door. Lewis bust in. "MONSTER!" He screamed. Then the monster burst in through the wall and advanced on the teens. They backed up against the wall.
The stranger calmly walked over to him. "Chill guys, I got this."
"What the hell are you doing? GET AWAY FROM IT!"
The stranger did a spin kick and slammed her foot right in the monster's chest, knocking it backwards through the hole it had made.
"....What the?"
"How did she just DO that?"
The stranger smiled back at them. "Told ya. You were wondering why I came here weren't you? This is why." She walked out to see the monster roaring and charging her. She ran at it and it swung it's blade at her. The stranger leaned back and avoided the giant knife, smiling and moved in on it, punching the creature and making it turn it's head with the force of her hits. The creature smacked her with it's other arm, sending her flying sideways through the air 40 feet. She slid along the ground and jumped back to her feet. She licked her lips. "That's better. Come on ugly, let's have some fun."
The group, who were poking their heads out, were dumbfounded at seeing this display.
She went at the monster and slid between it's legs, stood up and leaped at it with a flying kick, knocking it backwards a few feet away. The creature turned back to her, obviously getting angry. It screamed at the sky and then seemed to explode upwards, growing with all muscle.
http://fc02.deviantart.net/fs31/i/2012/228/e/5/scratch_paper_monster_by_lordnetsua-d1kj2fc.jpg
The stranger smiled. "Heeeyyy, nice change! Yeah, this is how it should be. Let's make this fun!" She reached into her back pocket and whipped out a strange looking wand.
http://fc03.deviantart.net/fs50/i/2009/330/a/6/Nemesis_Planet_Power_by_SilverStar_Aanti.jpg
"Allllllright! HEN!SHIN! DARKNESS!"
A black light was emitted from the wand and she swung it around. A sigil appeared and magical energy shot out of it, surrounding her and then coming back down and covering her clothing, changing her. Within seconds it was over and the stranger stood, changed.
She pointed her hand at the monster. "Envoy of the Night! Avenger from the Shadows!" She turned her hand over and snapped her fingers. "Dark Magical Girl: NIGHTBLADE!"
http://fc05.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2010/319/6/e/nightblade_by_spacegryphon-d32wjsr.jpg
Music: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PQC-tVmjen4

more_horiz
Admin wrote:

The group of friends gathered into the car and drove off. They had finally graduated and they were going to a lake party to celebrate.
Christine danced in the back of the van to the music. "We are finally out of that place man!"
"Everyone."
"Everyone?"
"The pot?"
"You doubt me?"
"Atta boy!"

The friends arrived at the cabin to see all their friends already setting things up. They waved them over and they parked and got out. "You made it man!"
Lewis held up his bag.
"I love you man."
"Doesn't everyone?"

http://fc04.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2012/038/f/d/backpack_girl_today___older_and_sexier__by_mdetector5-d4oz9l4.png
"Who's she?"
"She in?"

"Nah, I got this."
"Okaaayy." She watched the girl carry the large luggage into the cabin. "Someone's been eating their Wheaties."

Once everyone was settled in and the friends caught up and introduced themselves, the put on the music, broke out the drinks and the party was on. They broke out the booze, the food and the music.
Everyone was drinking, smoking, kissing, smoking, etc. Even the stranger got in on it, drinking Marko under the table and letting out a loud belch. The group cheered and she held out her hand. Lewis shook his hand and handed over the bet money. The stranger counted the money, kissed it, and then stood up and pulled Jezebel over to herself and frenched her, much to the cheers of the men there and the surprise of Jezebel. "Thank you!" She said and walked off, licking her lips.
"Did that just happen?"
"Yep." Christine said. "She's a weird one alright." They watched her dance with the others.
"The hell?"
"Ahhh crap. Look it's probably just something with the fuse box, I'll go check it out." Lewis said.
He walked outside with two of his friends. They walked around and found that the fuse box had been ripped right off the side of the house. "The hell? What could've done that? A bear?"
They got their answer when they heard something growling behind them and turned around to see what it was.
http://fc04.deviantart.net/fs49/i/2009/170/1/c/Billhook_sharpen_your_knives_by_bloodedemon.jpg
A 6'8 feet tall, hideous monster man. The monster opened it's mouth and roared and swung it's blade at them.
The three friends ducked and ran as the blade sliced through the cabin wall like it was made of paper. Inside, everyone but the stranger screamed and yelled at the sound of the monster man roaring.
She sighed and walked to the door. Lewis bust in. "MONSTER!" He screamed. Then the monster burst in through the wall and advanced on the teens. They backed up against the wall.
The stranger did a spin kick and slammed her foot right in the monster's chest, knocking it backwards through the hole it had made.
"....What the?"
The stranger smiled back at them. "Told ya. You were wondering why I came here weren't you? This is why." She walked out to see the monster roaring and charging her. She ran at it and it swung it's blade at her. The stranger leaned back and avoided the giant knife, smiling and moved in on it, punching the creature and making it turn it's head with the force of her hits. The creature smacked her with it's other arm, sending her flying sideways through the air 40 feet. She slid along the ground and jumped back to her feet. She licked her lips. "That's better. Come on ugly, let's have some fun."
The group, who were poking their heads out, were dumbfounded at seeing this display.
She went at the monster and slid between it's legs, stood up and leaped at it with a flying kick, knocking it backwards a few feet away. The creature turned back to her, obviously getting angry. It screamed at the sky and then seemed to explode upwards, growing with all muscle.
http://fc02.deviantart.net/fs31/i/2012/228/e/5/scratch_paper_monster_by_lordnetsua-d1kj2fc.jpg
The stranger smiled. "Heeeyyy, nice change! Yeah, this is how it should be. Let's make this fun!" She reached into her back pocket and whipped out a strange looking wand.
http://fc03.deviantart.net/fs50/i/2009/330/a/6/Nemesis_Planet_Power_by_SilverStar_Aanti.jpg
A black light was emitted from the wand and she swung it around. A sigil appeared and magical energy shot out of it, surrounding her and then coming back down and covering her clothing, changing her. Within seconds it was over and the stranger stood, changed.
She pointed her hand at the monster. "Envoy of the Night! Avenger from the Shadows!" She turned her hand over and snapped her fingers. "Dark Magical Girl: NIGHTBLADE!"
http://fc05.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2010/319/6/e/nightblade_by_spacegryphon-d32wjsr.jpg

This intrigues me. Smile Also posted something int he Chase Siblings thread

more_horiz
Admin wrote:

"Everyone."
"Everyone?"
"The pot?"
"You doubt me?"
"Atta boy!"

Lewis held up his bag.
"I love you man."
"Doesn't everyone?"

"Who's she?"
"She in?"

"Nah, I got this."

"Did that just happen?"
"The hell?"
"....What the?"

The monster roared and smashed it's arms into the ground. She jumped into the air and landed on the creature's head, giggling. The creature tried to grab her and she jumped off of it. She now had one of her sword's in her left hand. Blood sprayed out of the creature's shoulders. "Slooooww. You are s.l.o.w. Slow." Nightblade taunted as she turned to face it. "For your sake, I hope you can do better than this." Roaring the creature made it's arms stretch out, shooting towards her like bullets. Nightblade sighed, disappointed. The arm's slammed into the ground but she was nowhere to be seen. Then blood shot out of cuts on the creature's arms. It took them a few seconds but the group noticed her standing by the side of the right arm, blood dripping from her sword and splattered onto her uniform. She jumped onto the creature's arm as it was starting to retract them. Seeing this the monster grabbed at her with it's hands but she jumped from arm to arm to avoid them. Once close enough she jumped atop the creature's head again and sliced off one of it's horns. She caught it and then jumped off of the monster as it grabbed at it's head. Landing on the ground, she dashed forward and stabbed the horn into the monster's stomach, causing blood to spray out. She dashed to the side as the creature fell to it's knees. "Ha! Love doing that!"
"....Wow. She-she's tearing that thing apart..."
"But...how? There's no way a human could do that!"
"Maybe she's not. I mean, she did say she was some kind of magic thing didn't she?"
"Magic...magical girl. She's a real magical girl..."
"What?"
"I...I'd seen them on TV but I never thought they were real. A Magical Girl. A young girl granted powers by an other worldly force to combat the forces of evil."
"Wow." They watched the battle. "But...are they all like this?"
The monster roared and fell on it's back, blood oozing from it's wounds.
".......No. I've never seen one that acts like this..."
"Ahh, as much fun as kicking your giant a$$ has been, this just isn't doing it for me. I'm gonna go ahead and kill you now big guy." She raised her sword and black energy swirled around her as she chanted in ancient language. "By The One-hundred Horns Of Dy'lymuta! I Invoke The Dire Blade Of Ars'elcte! Black Beam Cut!" The dark energy flowed into the sword and made the blade grow longer...and longer...and longer until it was 5 times as long as she was tall and 8 times as wide.
The monster simply frowned.
Nightblade grinned and slashed downwards with the blade, bisecting the monster in two and cutting up a good chunk of the landscape. The two halves of the monster glowed and then exploded. The sword retracted and she turned around. "Checkmate."
The battle over, she sheathed her sword and turned to the group. "Hey! Did you guys see that? Am I awesome or what?!"
The New CAU Prime RPG: Humble Beginnings - Page 7 2lwm7wm

more_horiz
That face screams a unmasked Quantum Quantum thats for sure

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
That face screams a unmasked Quantum Quantum thats for sure

YAY! cheers

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Admin wrote:

"Everyone."
"Everyone?"
"The pot?"
"You doubt me?"
"Atta boy!"

Lewis held up his bag.
"I love you man."
"Doesn't everyone?"

"Who's she?"
"She in?"

"Nah, I got this."

"Did that just happen?"
"The hell?"
"....What the?"

The monster roared and smashed it's arms into the ground. She jumped into the air and landed on the creature's head, giggling. The creature tried to grab her and she jumped off of it. She now had one of her sword's in her left hand. Blood sprayed out of the creature's shoulders. "Slooooww. You are s.l.o.w. Slow." Nightblade taunted as she turned to face it. "For your sake, I hope you can do better than this." Roaring the creature made it's arms stretch out, shooting towards her like bullets. Nightblade sighed, disappointed. The arm's slammed into the ground but she was nowhere to be seen. Then blood shot out of cuts on the creature's arms. It took them a few seconds but the group noticed her standing by the side of the right arm, blood dripping from her sword and splattered onto her uniform. She jumped onto the creature's arm as it was starting to retract them. Seeing this the monster grabbed at her with it's hands but she jumped from arm to arm to avoid them. Once close enough she jumped atop the creature's head again and sliced off one of it's horns. She caught it and then jumped off of the monster as it grabbed at it's head. Landing on the ground, she dashed forward and stabbed the horn into the monster's stomach, causing blood to spray out. She dashed to the side as the creature fell to it's knees. "Ha! Love doing that!"
"....Wow. She-she's tearing that thing apart..."
"But...how? There's no way a human could do that!"
"Maybe she's not. I mean, she did say she was some kind of magic thing didn't she?"
"Magic...magical girl. She's a real magical girl..."
"What?"
"I...I'd seen them on TV but I never thought they were real. A Magical Girl. A young girl granted powers by an other worldly force to combat the forces of evil."
"Wow." They watched the battle. "But...are they all like this?"
The monster roared and fell on it's back, blood oozing from it's wounds.
".......No. I've never seen one that acts like this..."
"Ahh, as much fun as kicking your giant a$$ has been, this just isn't doing it for me. I'm gonna go ahead and kill you now big guy." She raised her sword and black energy swirled around her as she chanted in ancient language. "By The One-hundred Horns Of Dy'lymuta! I Invoke The Dire Blade Of Ars'elcte! Black Beam Cut!" The dark energy flowed into the sword and made the blade grow longer...and longer...and longer until it was 5 times as long as she was tall and 8 times as wide.
The monster simply frowned.
Nightblade grinned and slashed downwards with the blade, bisecting the monster in two and cutting up a good chunk of the landscape. The two halves of the monster glowed and then exploded. The sword retracted and she turned around. "Checkmate."
The battle over, she sheathed her sword and turned to the group. "Hey! Did you guys see that? Am I awesome or what?!"
The New CAU Prime RPG: Humble Beginnings - Page 7 2lwm7wm

She de-transformed and walked over. The group backed away in fear. "Huh? Is there something wrong?" She looked at herself. "Oh, right, the blood. That is always a pain to wash off. You really have to work at it to get the stains out."
"What the hell are you?"
Question
"You-you-j-just stay away from us!"
"For the love of...this again? Jeeze, you'd think you normies would be a little more grateful that I saved your asses." She grabbed a bottle of beer and chugged it down. "But whatevs, I did what I came here to do and I killed the monster and had fun doing it! Thanks for the pot by the way."
She walked towards the door, turned around and held up her finger and her thumb in the shape of an L on her forehead.
"WAIT!" Jezebel yelled after her.
The stranger turned around. "Yeah?"
"Thank you. Thank.You. I'm sorry, we were scared but, thank you. You saved us all and it was a lot of fun having you here and-" She leaned forward and kissed the magical girl.
She put her hand on the back of Jezebel's head and kissed her back for a moment before turning and leading her to the car. "We'll be back later!" She called back to the others before getting in the car with Jezebel smiling in the driver's seat and they drove off to a nice private location.....

Later.
Hello. My name is *BLEEP!* and you can call me Nightblade. I wouldn't call myself a hero, per say. Heroes usually don't kill the f-k out of their enemies. But I do. Allow me to explain, I'm a Magical Girl. But not like the ones you see on TV or in the Manga or in comics or what the f-k ever. We are all sugary sweet. We are not nice. Magical Girls are killers. We hunt down and kill the s-t out of the hordes of Hell, aliens, extradimensional beasts, tentacle monsters, anything that threatens humanity. It's not the greatest job either. The training alone is hell and then there's the battles. I've seen friends of mine die horrible deaths, come back traumatized, wounded, poisoned, or worse. Hell I've been eaten before. That is traumatizing and that is the last I shall discuss of that.
"Narrating again?"
http://fc02.deviantart.net/fs19/f/2007/289/8/1/The_Cat_Sneered_by_DarkuAngel.png
Oh, yeah. My 'handler' is a cat. Stupid f-ing cat.
"I can hear you Nightblade."
"Yeah, yeah."
"Well, I see the battle went well and you even got in some...overtime."
"Hey, after that gluttony demon mission, I was entitled to some fun."
"Exactly and that's why I assigned you the lake house job."
"So where's the pay?"
"Back at your home and rest assured you will be getting a bonus for, and let me emphasize this, NO.CASUALTIES!"
"That was an accident."
"That time in the village?"
"That was a misunderstanding."
"The tentacle monster?"
"He stole my sword. That was not my fault."
"The church?"
"Collateral damage."
"The subway?"
"That was Clown's fault, not mine."
"Champion City?"
"That.....okay fine."
The cat sighed. "Well at any rate, you will be getting full pay and I'll call you when there's another mission."
"Good. By the way, how did Gunslinger's Last Mission go?"
"Passed with flying colors."
"Dammit. I mean, good for her."
"Annnnyyyway, congratulations." The cat said and pulled down her hat and vanished.
Nightblade drove on home.

more_horiz
As the new arrivals filled up the coliseum, Bruiser smiled at his sister who stood in the middle with three others playing instruments, when it happened

Vindalee put on a holographic show for the ages, giving the peopel a view of what she thought the world would be like if Atomix ruled

more_horiz
Elsewhere....

"Hello. My name, is Erik Bresler. And this is the story of how I died."
http://fc04.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2010/258/b/f/new_dante_by_doubleleaf-d2yt7x6.jpg
Once upon a time, I was just your average guy. Life was so simple. I was in college and I was doing pretty damn well for myself. I had a great Fall Schedule: Get up at 6 on Wednesday and Thursday, go to my three classes each day, work up until 8 and then go to the dorm to hang with my friends. I worked at my job on the weekends and did all my homework on Friday, Monday and Tuesday. Easy. Me and my friends are tight with each other. We were anyway. Things change.

"Hey Erik!"
Erik looked up from his book to see Javier standing right in front of him. He jumped. "Personal space!"
"Yeah, yeah, yeah, hey, listen, we're going out."
"And you're coming with us!" Neil said.
"No butts!" Nelson insisted.
"I don't know guys, I kinda have work..."
Erick, then: http://fc00.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2012/170/e/a/stephen_by_arandadill-d540qhh.jpg

His friends: http://fc05.deviantart.net/fs26/i/2008/059/5/8/Ed_edd_n_eddy_College_years_by_CartoonAddtic.png
Javier, the red haired one.
Nelson, the one with the slick hair
Neil, the one with the hat and red coat.

"You work Saturday and Sunday. This is Thursday Night. Ergo, you are free, therefore you are coming with us."

"Well...." Erik couldn't exactly argue with that. "Alright. Be good to get out anyway."

"That's the spirit! Come on, put on something cool for crying out loud!"
"This IS cool!"
"Not cool enough!"

And so Erik ended up at the club with a black leather jacket, grey t-shirt and black jeans and shoes.

The club was packed and everyone was just having a blast in there.
http://fc03.deviantart.net/fs71/i/2010/251/1/3/crazy_nightclub__3_by_xxmcxkippyxx-d2ybpnn.jpg
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iTMr38f_4Ic
Dancing, music, lights, smoking, beautiful women, it was like a dream. The group split up to go mingle and just generally have fun. As Erik was making his way to the dance floor, a woman caught his eye.
http://fc09.deviantart.net/fs7/i/2005/193/c/a/__Clubbing___by_Miteryx.jpg
He turned to look at her and suddenly it was her and only her. She was everything to him. All of his senses fixated on that one woman. He could only think about her. He made his way over to her and they began to dance together.

Guys....if you ever see this...just know that I don't blame you for what happened. None of us could have known. She didn't exactly advertise it after all.
After dancing together on the dance floor for what seemed like forever and the the woman hypnotizing him and blowing his mind with her dance skills, they sat down for drinks. Looking back on it, Erik didn't even remember that part. He didn't remember what he told her. At the time, he could only think about how beautiful she was. After drinking and laughing together, they decided to leave. Erik only vaguely recalled saying goodbye to his friends.
Looking back on it now, she must have thralled me. It's a form of mind control done through eye contact. I never had a damn chance.
The next thing Erik knew, he heard the woman snap her fingers and he was in a dark basement. "Wha...what...how.." Everything was a blur to him. He didn't remember anything after arriving at the club. He turned around to see the woman smiling at him, eyeing him like he was a piece of meat. "How...who are you? How did I get here?"

"I brought you here so we could have some...alone time. I like my men to make a little noise."

"Uhhh...that's great and all but...it's only our first date so if you'll excuse me.." Erik tried to run past her and he only saw the woman raise her arm before he was flying across the room, soaring backwards through open air. He didn't even have time to acknowledge it before he hit the wall and fell to the ground. Erik bounced off of it and fell to the cold hard floor. He screamed in agony, quite certain that bones had been broken. He tasted copper in his mouth and turned to the side just enough to spit up blood. His blood. She had made him cough up his own blood. And then there was a pair of pink shoes in front of him. Erik slowly looked up. He couldn't move. Everything hurt too much. He was then lifted up into the air by her, the woman holding him off the ground with one hand like he was light as feather. She shoved him against the wall. "See? Isn't that much better?" She taunted and glanced at his mouth and then she licked him, her tongue picking up the blood from his chin and lips. "Ooooohhhh, my my my. 23 and a virgin? You poor dear."
Erik tried to move, to shove her away but her arm was like steel and it was cold. Freezing cold. He tried punching her with what strength he could manage, hitting the side of her face....and breaking his hand. Erik yelled in pain. "Music to my ears." She taunted and squeezed his shoulder slightly, breaking it. The woman turned and tossed him. Erik hitting the ground and sliding across it until his head hit the wall. He cried in pain. His left hand was broken. His back was almost broken. His ribs were bruised. His right shoulder was broken, leaving his arm useless. "P-please.....please....I-i'll...I'll give you money.." He sobbed. "Just please, please don't kill me..."

The woman was in front of him again. He never even heard her move. She laughed at him and knelt down to look him in the eyes. "Money?" She scoffed. "If I needed money, I'd have simply swiped everyone's wallets at the club." She reached over and gripped his ribs, breaking them. Erik screamed. "PLEASE! STOP!" He pleaded. The woman put a finger on his lips. "Ssshhhh....there, there. Hush little human don't you cry. Everyone has their day to die." She said in a motherly, sing song tone of voice.
"What are you?"
The woman grinned and opened her mouth and Erik saw it. The razor sharp teeth, like a shark and the two large ones in front. "Hungry."
"No....no...please...don't!"
She pulled him up and bit into his neck as Erik screamed.
Deep down as they were though, nobody heard him.

Being turned, it's not what you think it is. It's horrible. Imagine the absolute worst pain possible and then imagine that pain lasting for three days and nights. You lay there screaming in agony as your body dies. It's like being on fire. And my bones being broken already did not help matters. And through it all, that woman, that monster, was sitting there, watching me suffer and die like it was a freaking television show to her. She smiled while she watched. SHE. SMILED! I can't even imagine the pain the others felt. They looked for me. They put up signs. They called the police. They hunted and asked around. But no matter how much I screamed, nobody heard me. The woman had stolen my cell and smashed it so no one could find me by that either. My co-workers at my job, they missed me terribly. They helped my friends look for me. And my parents, I heard they cried and cried. They prayed for my return and put up the highest reward they could for anyone to send any information they had on me. Then, after three days, the pain stopped and I felt my body grow cold and then I felt nothing. I could only watch her walk over as the darkness took me.

A stormy night.
A forest.
A shallow grave. The dirt started to move and shake as if something underneath it was digging it's way up and then a hand burst out of the ground. Then another. The two hands felt around as Erik pulled himself up and screamed as he forced himself free from the prison that had been dug for him. He stood up and got out and tripped and fell and then stood up and looked around. "Am I.....alive?"
The New CAU Prime RPG: Humble Beginnings - Page 7 Jr34i1

more_horiz
Thoughts so far? Smile Twisted Evil

more_horiz
you've really taken to the whole anthology tone of this thread guy

trying new/different material

I'll try to find a point ot jump in but I've really enjoyed what you put here

slasher monsters fuck yeah

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Elsewhere....

"Hello. My name, is Erik Bresler. And this is the story of how I died."
http://fc04.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2010/258/b/f/new_dante_by_doubleleaf-d2yt7x6.jpg
Once upon a time, I was just your average guy. Life was so simple. I was in college and I was doing pretty damn well for myself. I had a great Fall Schedule: Get up at 6 on Wednesday and Thursday, go to my three classes each day, work up until 8 and then go to the dorm to hang with my friends. I worked at my job on the weekends and did all my homework on Friday, Monday and Tuesday. Easy. Me and my friends are tight with each other. We were anyway. Things change.

"Hey Erik!"
Erik looked up from his book to see Javier standing right in front of him. He jumped. "Personal space!"
"Yeah, yeah, yeah, hey, listen, we're going out."
"And you're coming with us!" Neil said.
"No butts!" Nelson insisted.
"I don't know guys, I kinda have work..."
Erick, then: http://fc00.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2012/170/e/a/stephen_by_arandadill-d540qhh.jpg

His friends: http://fc05.deviantart.net/fs26/i/2008/059/5/8/Ed_edd_n_eddy_College_years_by_CartoonAddtic.png
Javier, the red haired one.
Nelson, the one with the slick hair
Neil, the one with the hat and red coat.

"You work Saturday and Sunday. This is Thursday Night. Ergo, you are free, therefore you are coming with us."

"Well...." Erik couldn't exactly argue with that. "Alright. Be good to get out anyway."

"That's the spirit! Come on, put on something cool for crying out loud!"
"This IS cool!"
"Not cool enough!"

And so Erik ended up at the club with a black leather jacket, grey t-shirt and black jeans and shoes.

The club was packed and everyone was just having a blast in there.
http://fc03.deviantart.net/fs71/i/2010/251/1/3/crazy_nightclub__3_by_xxmcxkippyxx-d2ybpnn.jpg
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iTMr38f_4Ic
Dancing, music, lights, smoking, beautiful women, it was like a dream. The group split up to go mingle and just generally have fun. As Erik was making his way to the dance floor, a woman caught his eye.
http://fc09.deviantart.net/fs7/i/2005/193/c/a/__Clubbing___by_Miteryx.jpg
He turned to look at her and suddenly it was her and only her. She was everything to him. All of his senses fixated on that one woman. He could only think about her. He made his way over to her and they began to dance together.

Guys....if you ever see this...just know that I don't blame you for what happened. None of us could have known. She didn't exactly advertise it after all.
After dancing together on the dance floor for what seemed like forever and the the woman hypnotizing him and blowing his mind with her dance skills, they sat down for drinks. Looking back on it, Erik didn't even remember that part. He didn't remember what he told her. At the time, he could only think about how beautiful she was. After drinking and laughing together, they decided to leave. Erik only vaguely recalled saying goodbye to his friends.
Looking back on it now, she must have thralled me. It's a form of mind control done through eye contact. I never had a damn chance.
The next thing Erik knew, he heard the woman snap her fingers and he was in a dark basement. "Wha...what...how.." Everything was a blur to him. He didn't remember anything after arriving at the club. He turned around to see the woman smiling at him, eyeing him like he was a piece of meat. "How...who are you? How did I get here?"

"I brought you here so we could have some...alone time. I like my men to make a little noise."

"Uhhh...that's great and all but...it's only our first date so if you'll excuse me.." Erik tried to run past her and he only saw the woman raise her arm before he was flying across the room, soaring backwards through open air. He didn't even have time to acknowledge it before he hit the wall and fell to the ground. Erik bounced off of it and fell to the cold hard floor. He screamed in agony, quite certain that bones had been broken. He tasted copper in his mouth and turned to the side just enough to spit up blood. His blood. She had made him cough up his own blood. And then there was a pair of pink shoes in front of him. Erik slowly looked up. He couldn't move. Everything hurt too much. He was then lifted up into the air by her, the woman holding him off the ground with one hand like he was light as feather. She shoved him against the wall. "See? Isn't that much better?" She taunted and glanced at his mouth and then she licked him, her tongue picking up the blood from his chin and lips. "Ooooohhhh, my my my. 23 and a virgin? You poor dear."
Erik tried to move, to shove her away but her arm was like steel and it was cold. Freezing cold. He tried punching her with what strength he could manage, hitting the side of her face....and breaking his hand. Erik yelled in pain. "Music to my ears." She taunted and squeezed his shoulder slightly, breaking it. The woman turned and tossed him. Erik hitting the ground and sliding across it until his head hit the wall. He cried in pain. His left hand was broken. His back was almost broken. His ribs were bruised. His right shoulder was broken, leaving his arm useless. "P-please.....please....I-i'll...I'll give you money.." He sobbed. "Just please, please don't kill me..."

The woman was in front of him again. He never even heard her move. She laughed at him and knelt down to look him in the eyes. "Money?" She scoffed. "If I needed money, I'd have simply swiped everyone's wallets at the club." She reached over and gripped his ribs, breaking them. Erik screamed. "PLEASE! STOP!" He pleaded. The woman put a finger on his lips. "Ssshhhh....there, there. Hush little human don't you cry. Everyone has their day to die." She said in a motherly, sing song tone of voice.
"What are you?"
The woman grinned and opened her mouth and Erik saw it. The razor sharp teeth, like a shark and the two large ones in front. "Hungry."
"No....no...please...don't!"
She pulled him up and bit into his neck as Erik screamed.
Deep down as they were though, nobody heard him.

Being turned, it's not what you think it is. It's horrible. Imagine the absolute worst pain possible and then imagine that pain lasting for three days and nights. You lay there screaming in agony as your body dies. It's like being on fire. And my bones being broken already did not help matters. And through it all, that woman, that monster, was sitting there, watching me suffer and die like it was a freaking television show to her. She smiled while she watched. SHE. SMILED! I can't even imagine the pain the others felt. They looked for me. They put up signs. They called the police. They hunted and asked around. But no matter how much I screamed, nobody heard me. The woman had stolen my cell and smashed it so no one could find me by that either. My co-workers at my job, they missed me terribly. They helped my friends look for me. And my parents, I heard they cried and cried. They prayed for my return and put up the highest reward they could for anyone to send any information they had on me. Then, after three days, the pain stopped and I felt my body grow cold and then I felt nothing. I could only watch her walk over as the darkness took me.

A stormy night.
A forest.
A shallow grave. The dirt started to move and shake as if something underneath it was digging it's way up and then a hand burst out of the ground. Then another. The two hands felt around as Erik pulled himself up and screamed as he forced himself free from the prison that had been dug for him. He stood up and got out and tripped and fell and then stood up and looked around. "Am I.....alive?"
The New CAU Prime RPG: Humble Beginnings - Page 7 Jr34i1

He coughed and spit dirt out of his mouth and wiped his mouth with the back of his hand. Given how much dirt he had on him though, this didn't help much. He looked at himself. He seemed okay, aside from his clothes being all dirty. He could even move his hands. He turned from side to side. His back was clearly working again and his ribs didn't hurt at all. "Was it....all a dream? Was I drugged or..." He reached into his pockets. No cell phone or wallet. This was weird. Weird and scary. He decided it would be best to just get out of here for now. Erik picked a random direction and just started walking. He didn't recognize this area at all. Erik had never gone into the woods, at least not this deep into them. At least it wasn't too dark, he could see perfectly. "Hellloooooo?!" He called out. "Is anybody out here?" Nothing. He looked up. A full moon. So it was a full moon night, he was out in the woods, and he was lost and alone and thirsty and covered in dirt.
Erik didn't know how long he wandered around but he eventually heard the sound of water. Running towards it, he found himself at a stream. "Oh hell yes!" He cheered and ran to it, dipping his hands into the cool water and splashing it onto his face to wash it off and doing the same with his hands. As he was washing off though, he felt his neck and rubbed it. There were cuts on the side of it. Erik touched down on them. Yep, they were recent. And then, it all came back to him. Erik fell to his hands and knees and threw up on the ground. His body was shaking. He hadn't been mistaking it. That woman....had certainly killed him...so...how was he here and alive? Trembling, he put a finger to his neck to try and take his pulse. He was cold, very cold, but tried to ignore that, chalking it up to the cold night and water. He felt nothing. He put a hand to his heart and tried to feel the beats of it. Nothing. As far as he could tell, his heart was not beating. "This.....this....has to be a f-ing joke...I'm just cold that's all. My finger's are numb, yeah, that's it. I'll find civilization, get cleaned up and then warm up and feel myself and I'll have a pulse again. Yeah." He assured himself and stood up, pushing the thought's aside for now and tried to gather his wits. "Let's see....this stream...it has to empty out into a lake somewhere....think Erik think....lake...lake....that's it! The lake! There's a road by it and where there's a road there's people! I just have to follow the water!" Smiling, he started running and following the stream. Not even realizing how much faster he was running, comparable to an Olympic Sprinter.

more_horiz
as he ran, a man in a cop car would do a double take, seeing this boy on two feet break his speedometer.

"The fuuu....?" The man would ask, before driving off after him.

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
as he ran, a man in a cop car would do a double take, seeing this boy on two feet break his speedometer.

"Huh?" Erik stopped as he heard the police siren. He then smiled and waved him over. "Oh hell yes. Officer! Officer over here!"

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:

"Huh?" Erik stopped as he heard the police siren. He then smiled and waved him over. "Oh hell yes. Officer! Officer over here!"
Officer Drake stopped his car and got out. The boy in front of him did not look right, not at all. Skin was pretty pale, and he had some kind of makr. "Son, did you know how fast YOU were moving?" he asked the kid, hand on his holster

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply