ZDEMNSRPGFORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ZDEMNSRPGFORUMLog in

RPG Forum

The New CAU Prime RPG: Humble Beginnings

power_settings_newLogin to reply
5 posters

descriptionThe New CAU Prime RPG: Humble Beginnings - Page 10 EmptyRe: The New CAU Prime RPG: Humble Beginnings

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Officer Drake stared jaw agape for a good five minutes after Erik had defeated Delilah. When he finally spoke, four words left his mouth:

"The #*)#) was that?"

Erik walked in and sat down against the wall. "THAT....was the vampire that turned me."
Officer Drake walked inside with Erik, taking one last look at what WAS Delilah being blown into the wind, then turned to face Erik. "Well, if it's any consolation, I believe you now kid, but if that's the girl who did this to you, and she's DEAD now, well this case is wrapped up, but what are you gonna do now? You can't exactly go back to your life, right?"

Erik held up a finger. "One thing at a time man. First, call an ambulance. You and my friends are pretty busted up."
"My wife already did, just...this ain't my usual thing, if you understand" Officer Drake would tell him, sitting at his desk as Erik saw the ambulance roll in. An EMT crew would walk in, looking around and feeling confused

descriptionThe New CAU Prime RPG: Humble Beginnings - Page 10 EmptyRe: The New CAU Prime RPG: Humble Beginnings

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
OT: I been waiting since monday for repiles from you Froggy. delete my posts, then repost them again, and if that doesn't work a post a update post or a in between side story posts.
yeah sorry about that man, been a weird week

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Officer Drake stared jaw agape for a good five minutes after Erik had defeated Delilah. When he finally spoke, four words left his mouth:

"The #*)#) was that?"

Erik walked in and sat down against the wall. "THAT....was the vampire that turned me."
Officer Drake walked inside with Erik, taking one last look at what WAS Delilah being blown into the wind, then turned to face Erik. "Well, if it's any consolation, I believe you now kid, but if that's the girl who did this to you, and she's DEAD now, well this case is wrapped up, but what are you gonna do now? You can't exactly go back to your life, right?"

Erik held up a finger. "One thing at a time man. First, call an ambulance. You and my friends are pretty busted up."
"My wife already did, just...this ain't my usual thing, if you understand" Officer Drake would tell him, sitting at his desk as Erik saw the ambulance roll in. An EMT crew would walk in, looking around and feeling confused

Erik pointed in the back. "My friends are back there, they need medical treatment. A lot of it. Two of them have lost a lot of blood."
He then turned to Drake. "I know, um, I'll go with you guys to the hospital but when the Sun comes up, I'm gonna need a really dark room."

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:

"The #*)#) was that?"

Erik pointed in the back. "My friends are back there, they need medical treatment. A lot of it. Two of them have lost a lot of blood."
He then turned to Drake. "I know, um, I'll go with you guys to the hospital but when the Sun comes up, I'm gonna need a really dark room."
"Alright, fair enough" Drake would say as the EMT's got everyone out of the backroom, and Drake explained the situation to them. Once they got to the hospital, Drake sat with his wife cleaning his neck, causing Drake to grouse about her not listening to him. Meanwhile, Tina stared at the room ERik's friends were in, while the doctor came out.

"Uh, Erik is it? Your friends in there are showing a great deal of blood loss and forgive me for being skeptical but they keep saying it has to do with a..vampire?

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:

"The #*)#) was that?"

"Alright, fair enough" Drake would say as the EMT's got everyone out of the backroom, and Drake explained the situation to them. Once they got to the hospital, Drake sat with his wife cleaning his neck, causing Drake to grouse about her not listening to him. Meanwhile, Tina stared at the room ERik's friends were in, while the doctor came out.

"Uh, Erik is it? Your friends in there are showing a great deal of blood loss and forgive me for being skeptical but they keep saying it has to do with a..vampire?

"Looong story Doc. Are they okay?"

more_horiz
"physically they're fine, BUT I would suggest that they get some help for these vampire hallucinations young man, or whatever trauma they're referring to. They're fast asleepr ight now but you can still go in and talk to them"

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
"physically they're fine, BUT I would suggest that they get some help for these vampire hallucinations young man, or whatever trauma they're referring to. They're fast asleepr ight now but you can still go in and talk to them"

"Thank you. I'd like a minute or so alone to talk to them." Erik said and walked to the room.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:

"Thank you. I'd like a minute or so alone to talk to them." Erik said and walked to the room.
Officer Drake and the doctor nodded, while Tina looked on asEriktalkedto hisfriends

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:

Officer Drake and the doctor nodded, while Tina looked on asEriktalkedto hisfriends

"Hey guys." Erik ran one hand through his hair. "Ummmm....I...don't know what to say here...thank you..I guess. Thank you for-for being there, thank you for, accepting me and trying to look for me when I was gone and not giving up and coming to see me. That...that meant a lot. And....and to the end...you guys...never gave up. You tried to protect Tina and Miss Drake even with the power of that monster and for that I thank you. And Javier....god Man....you. We won....because of you...you gave me your blood and now you're all like this." Erik placed his head in his hands. "I'm sorry. I'm so damn sorry. I never wanted you guys to get dragged into this. I had no idea she'd follow me there. I'm sorry she attacked you all. I want you to know I'll stay in town until you're all better. I'll visit at night. Just...just don't hate me for this. Please...forgive me."

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:

"Hey guys." Erik ran one hand through his hair. "Ummmm....I...don't know what to say here...thank you..I guess. Thank you for-for being there, thank you for, accepting me and trying to look for me when I was gone and not giving up and coming to see me. That...that meant a lot. And....and to the end...you guys...never gave up. You tried to protect Tina and Miss Drake even with the power of that monster and for that I thank you. And Javier....god Man....you. We won....because of you...you gave me your blood and now you're all like this." Erik placed his head in his hands. "I'm sorry. I'm so damn sorry. I never wanted you guys to get dragged into this. I had no idea she'd follow me there. I'm sorry she attacked you all. I want you to know I'll stay in town until you're all better. I'll visit at night. Just...just don't hate me for this. Please...forgive me."
Even though the two of themw ere asleep, Javier gripped his friend's hand almost reflexively. Erik would then see Javier's eyes open up slowly. "You're..you're forgiven dude. We'rejustgladwe found you"

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:

Even though the two of themw ere asleep, Javier gripped his friend's hand almost reflexively. Erik would then see Javier's eyes open up slowly. "You're..you're forgiven dude. We'rejustgladwe found you"

Erik held his hand lightly. "Thank you. For what it's worth, I dusted her. She won't hurt anyone again."

more_horiz
"Gl..glad to hear it man, knew you'd kick her ass. The doctor didn't believe us when we told him what happened, so your secret is pretty much safe. He did say we can get out of here tomorrow, since the wounds were notthat deep"

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
"Gl..glad to hear it man, knew you'd kick her ass. The doctor didn't believe us when we told him what happened, so your secret is pretty much safe. He did say we can get out of here tomorrow, since the wounds were notthat deep"

"Great. Glad to hear it."

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:

"Now are you gonna hang aroundhere and cramp our style with the nurses? I think they're totally into us" he'd say, smiling weakly

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:

"Now are you gonna hang aroundhere and cramp our style with the nurses? I think they're totally into us" he'd say, smiling weakly

"Right, let me know if you get they're numbers." He joked and walked out. "They're going to be fine."

more_horiz
"Glad to hear it Erik, gladto hearit"Officer Drake said, rising from his chair. He then put his hand on Erik's shoulder and asked him ""What are you going to do now?"

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
"Glad to hear it Erik, gladto hearit"Officer Drake said, rising from his chair. He then put his hand on Erik's shoulder and asked him ""What are you going to do now?"

"Go someplace dark and quiet and rest while I figure all this out. I imagine my parents will be here tomorrow. I'll break the news to them and then go from there."

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:

"Go someplace dark and quiet and rest while I figure all this out. I imagine my parents will be here tomorrow. I'll break the news to them and then go from there."
Officer Drake gave Erika solemn nod. "Well you're a big kid and I ain't yer pops, but I'msure your folks would lovetohear from yousooner rather than later. Takeyour time though kid, take your time" He'd trell the boy, walkng down the hall

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:

Officer Drake gave Erika solemn nod. "Well you're a big kid and I ain't yer pops, but I'msure your folks would lovetohear from yousooner rather than later. Takeyour time though kid, take your time" He'd trell the boy, walkng down the hall

The two reached the entrance and Erik stepped outside. "I better get a move on. The sun's going to come up soon."

more_horiz
Officer DRake would throw his hand up and wave at Erik as he walked away, smiling to himself. "you'll be alright"

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Officer DRake would throw his hand up and wave at Erik as he walked away, smiling to himself. "you'll be alright"

Erik nodded and ran off, eventually stopping at a warehouse, opening it up and then closing the shutter door behind him. No windows. No sunlight.

more_horiz
In the same city....

Drusilla Gunhild stretched as she got up and looked out the window. "Gooood morning everyone."

A moan came from the bed. "Druuu? Close the curtains." Her friend from the other night said before drifting back to sleep.
"Sure thing." Drusilla said and closed the curtains and got back in bed with the woman she met at the bar last night.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:

In the same city....
Drusilla Gunhild stretched as she got up and looked out the window. "Gooood morning everyone."
A moan came from the bed. "Druuu? Close the curtains." Her friend from the other night said before drifting back to sleep.
"Sure thing." Drusilla said and closed the curtains and got back in bed with the woman she met at the bar last night.

After some fun and a shower, Drusilla waved goodbye to the woman and brushed her teeth for awhile and popped a mentos.

I know you're there audience. And since you've gotten the show already, I might as well introduce myself. My name is Drusilla Gunhild. I like to start my day off right and then go get some breakfast. As for who I am, I'm a mercenary and an assassin.
http://fc05.deviantart.net/fs70/i/2013/004/1/1/asswhippin_by_kiwiartyfarty-d5qgsbx.jpg
And I put the 'ass' in it. Sorry, that was a joke. Anyway, you may be wondering who that woman was, she was just some chicky I picked up while drinking at the bar. She look lonely so I decided to cheer her up. Simple as that. Now then, before I left for the bar, I arranged for a certain package to be deivered. It is now 11:49 AM. He should be opening it right about now.
Elsewhere in the city, a mob boss was blown up by an explosive that blew up the top floor of his building. Applause please.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Admin wrote:

In the same city....

After some fun and a shower, Drusilla waved goodbye to the woman and brushed her teeth for awhile and popped a mentos.

I know you're there audience. And since you've gotten the show already, I might as well introduce myself. My name is Drusilla Gunhild. I like to start my day off right and then go get some breakfast. As for who I am, I'm a mercenary and an assassin.
http://fc05.deviantart.net/fs70/i/2013/004/1/1/asswhippin_by_kiwiartyfarty-d5qgsbx.jpg
And I put the 'ass' in it. Sorry, that was a joke. Anyway, you may be wondering who that woman was, she was just some chicky I picked up while drinking at the bar. She look lonely so I decided to cheer her up. Simple as that. Now then, before I left for the bar, I arranged for a certain package to be deivered. It is now 11:49 AM. He should be opening it right about now.
Elsewhere in the city, a mob boss was blown up by an explosive that blew up the top floor of his building. Applause please.

more_horiz
The Goddess

A Vamiolos centered story for NuCAU

Coming Soon...

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply