ZDEMNSRPGFORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ZDEMNSRPGFORUMLog in

RPG Forum

Astrowoman

power_settings_newLogin to reply
4 posters

descriptionAstrowoman - Page 5 EmptyRe: Astrowoman

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

"I say no more than street level" Richard responds then lets her go"For her to have difficulty with that then something's seriously wrong"

Anna was puzzled by this

"Anna, tell us what you have been doing all day and I mean even before fighting Thing. Diamondback, try to get in contact with the rest of her family. We need to make sure whatever is affecting her is not happening to the rest of the Chase's. Richard, scan her for any abnormalities."

Richard then used his armor to scan Anna's DNA to see if anything is out of the ordinary

"Mom and Alex are in Saturn fighting a Zirg Invasion so I think they're safe but Lin I want you to try and contact Bob. He's looking after Cody and Liz while Mom is away" Anna said then Lindsey nods and contacts bob telepathically

"Nothing out of the ordinary. I was out visiting Paladia and she wanted me to help her with a few experiments she was testing out. The first one was this rock she have created. All it did was it glowed the minute I touched it" Anna explained

"Whoa. You mentioned that you visited Paladia?" Richard asked then Anna nods

Richard pondered, when mentioning the situation with the rock Richard asked"Could you take me overthere?" he looked at both Frost Devil and Lindsey" It would be best if someone non-powered go and don't want to risk either of you being exposed to the rock"

"Understandable. Should we ask Sophia to join you? Her strength could be useful."

"I'm not looking to intimidate her. Besides despite Paladia's eccentric personality she means well" Richard said

"Richard has a point. I don't think she was fully aware of what the effects of the rock would do" Anna said

more_horiz
Legato wrote:

"Mom and Alex are in Saturn fighting a Zirg Invasion so I think they're safe but Lin I want you to try and contact Bob. He's looking after Cody and Liz while Mom is away" Anna said then Lindsey nods and contacts bob telepathically

Smile

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Legato wrote:

Smile

*Hugs*

IC: Bob was playing Mario Kart with Cody when he heard her. "Ahhhh hello Miss Diamondback, how are you today?"

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Legato wrote:

Smile

*Hugs*

IC: Bob was playing Mario Kart with Cody when he heard her. "Ahhhh hello Miss Diamondback, how are you today?"

(Hey Bob I was just calling to see how you guys are doing?)

Cody as Luigi crossed the finish line"Cheater!!" Elizabeth said to Cody

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

"I say no more than street level" Richard responds then lets her go"For her to have difficulty with that then something's seriously wrong"

Anna was puzzled by this

"Anna, tell us what you have been doing all day and I mean even before fighting Thing. Diamondback, try to get in contact with the rest of her family. We need to make sure whatever is affecting her is not happening to the rest of the Chase's. Richard, scan her for any abnormalities."

Richard then used his armor to scan Anna's DNA to see if anything is out of the ordinary

"Nothing out of the ordinary. I was out visiting Paladia and she wanted me to help her with a few experiments she was testing out. The first one was this rock she have created. All it did was it glowed the minute I touched it" Anna explained

"Whoa. You mentioned that you visited Paladia?" Richard asked then Anna nods

Richard pondered, when mentioning the situation with the rock Richard asked"Could you take me overthere?" he looked at both Frost Devil and Lindsey" It would be best if someone non-powered go and don't want to risk either of you being exposed to the rock"

"Understandable. Should we ask Sophia to join you? Her strength could be useful."

"I'm not looking to intimidate her. Besides despite Paladia's eccentric personality she means well" Richard said

"Richard has a point. I don't think she was fully aware of what the effects of the rock would do" Anna said

"Very well. We'll keep guard here and let you know if anything else changes."

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Legato wrote:

Smile

*Hugs*

(Playing Mario Kart. Cody won.)

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Legato wrote:

Smile

*Hugs*

(Say Bob could you do me a favor? Could you test out their strength capabilities?)

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Legato wrote:

Smile

*Hugs*

(Say Bob could you do me a favor? Could you test out their strength capabilities?)

(Certainly ma'am.) "Excuse me." He walked off and returned with metal wrenches. "Young sir and madame, Miss Diamondback has requested a strength test. Could you please crumple up these wrenches?"

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Legato wrote:

Smile

*Hugs*

(Certainly ma'am.) "Excuse me." He walked off and returned with metal wrenches. "Young sir and madame, Miss Diamondback has requested a strength test. Could you please crumple up these wrenches?"

Both Cody and Liz looked at each other then shrugged. They took the metal wrenches then crumpled them up. "This good?" Elizabeth asked Bob

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Legato wrote:

Smile

*Hugs*

Both Cody and Liz looked at each other then shrugged. They took the metal wrenches then crumpled them up. "This good?" Elizabeth asked Bob

"Hm, yes, exactly." He said and picked them up. (Hello Diamondback, the wrenches have been thoroughly crumpled.)

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Legato wrote:

Smile

*Hugs*

"Hm, yes, exactly." He said and picked them up. (Hello Diamondback, the wrenches have been thoroughly crumpled.)

Lindsey smiled(That's good. Thanks Bob) she looked at Frost Devil and Anna" Cody and Liz are ok"

Richard Granger arrived at the home of Professor Paladia then ringed the doorbell

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Legato wrote:

Smile

*Hugs*

Lindsey smiled(That's good. Thanks Bob) she looked at Frost Devil and Anna" Cody and Liz are ok"

Richard Granger arrived at the home of Professor Paladia then ringed the doorbell

Bob juggled the crumpled wrenches as he explained things to Cody and Elizabeth.

"I see, so it was just the meteor rock. Interesting."

A strange eye device popped out of the roof and scanned them before retreating and the door opened.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Legato wrote:

Smile

*Hugs*

Bob juggled the crumpled wrenches as he explained things to Cody and Elizabeth.

"I see, so it was just the meteor rock. Interesting."

A strange eye device popped out of the roof and scanned them before retreating and the door opened.

"Business as usual professor?" Richard said as he walked in

more_horiz
Smile

more_horiz
Legato wrote:

"Business as usual professor?" Richard said as he walked in

"Hey Richard!" She smiled. "What's up?"

more_horiz
Inside Professor Paladia's home

"Anna mentioned that you wanted her to examine some kind of rock, do you still have it?" Richard asked

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Inside Professor Paladia's home

"Anna mentioned that you wanted her to examine some kind of rock, do you still have it?" Richard asked

"Yeah, it's in the basement. Follow me."

more_horiz
As she showed it Richard explained to Paladia" Just you know it managed to provide a negative side effect to Anna. Apparently it robbed her of her powers"

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
As she showed it Richard explained to Paladia" Just you know it managed to provide a negative side effect to Anna. Apparently it robbed her of her powers"

"WHAT?!" Paladia stood up, knocking over her chair as she ran over to him. "Issheokay?Whereisshenow?Whathappenedtoher?Isshehurt?"

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

"WHAT?!" Paladia stood up, knocking over her chair as she ran over to him. "Issheokay?Whereisshenow?Whathappenedtoher?Isshehurt?"

Paladia felt Richard's hands grasp her shoulders firm yet gently as a way to keep her together while assuring her" Anna is fine. Understandably shocked by what happened but she isn't harmed. Fortunately we were able to discover this before something serious happened to her"

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

Paladia felt Richard's hands grasp her shoulders firm yet gently as a way to keep her together while assuring her" Anna is fine. Understandably shocked by what happened but she isn't harmed. Fortunately we were able to discover this before something serious happened to her"

"Alright...right...okay." She ran to a table and picked up several files and handed them to Richards. "Here. Here is all the research I have so far on the rock and it's radiation." She then ran to a console, pressed a few buttons and the machines placed the rock in a lead box. "And here is the meteor rock itself."

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

"Alright...right...okay." She ran to a table and picked up several files and handed them to Richards. "Here. Here is all the research I have so far on the rock and it's radiation." She then ran to a console, pressed a few buttons and the machines placed the rock in a lead box. "And here is the meteor rock itself."

"Was Anna the only one exposed to this" Richard asked as he examined it

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

"Only Anna and myself have been exposed to it." Paladia answered honestly.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

Richard nods then he looked at the files" Ok on the positive side. It's not permanent

OT: Check out the Astroman thread Smile

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

Richard nods then he looked at the files" Ok on the positive side. It's not permanent

OT: Check out the Astroman thread Smile

Congrats on 5,000 posts!

IC: "Okay, that's good." Paladia calmed herself down. "I'll help in any way that I can."

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply