ZDEMNSRPGFORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ZDEMNSRPGFORUMLog in

RPG Forum

Astrowoman

power_settings_newLogin to reply
4 posters

descriptionAstrowoman - Page 3 EmptyRe: Astrowoman

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
OT: Can't blame her! Razz

Feel free to introduce a supporting character Smile

more_horiz
A window opened and snowflakes flew into the room and took the form of Frost Devil. "Hello. Is Anna here?"

more_horiz
OT: Astrowoman vs The Thing is definitely in the Moment of Funny category Razz

IC:

(Why hello) Lindsey turned seeing Frost Devil and she smiled"Of course, she's in the shower atm"

OT: BTW The Thing would make a nice addition to the Minion's group Wink

more_horiz
Legato wrote:

IC:

(Why hello) Lindsey turned seeing Frost Devil and she smiled"Of course, she's in the shower atm"

OT: Agreed. Very Happy

"Ah, good." Frost said and reached out with her mind, making the water rather cold.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

IC:

"Ah, good." Frost said and reached out with her mind, making the water rather cold.

"YAAAAH!"

Anna ran out with a towel covering her"Frost?! What brings you here?"

Lindsey stifled a laugh( Starting to like this one)

OT: BTW check out the sign up thread Smile

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

IC:

"YAAAAH!"

"I've been searching for the escaped alien prisoners ever since your mother's adventure in the Arctic and I have located a team of them. I came to request your assistance."

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

IC:

"YAAAAH!"

"I've been searching for the escaped alien prisoners ever since your mother's adventure in the Arctic and I have located a team of them. I came to request your assistance."

OT: Hmm. Could be a good way to bring in Red Star Wink

"Sure why not." Anna said

"A gotta catch em all scenario. Count me in!" Lindsey said standing up" Besides in a situation like this a psychic can come in handy"

"Got a good point there" Anna said

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

IC:

"YAAAAH!"

"A gotta catch em all scenario. Count me in!" Lindsey said standing up" Besides in a situation like this a psychic can come in handy"

"Welcome to the team Lindsey." Frost said as she wrapped her tail around her waste. "Now then, follow me."

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

IC:

"YAAAAH!"

"Welcome to the team Lindsey." Frost said as she wrapped her tail around her waste. "Now then, follow me."

Lindsey and Anna nods

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

IC:

"YAAAAH!"

Lindsey and Anna nods

Frost opened the window, turned her legs to blue ice energy, accidentally freezing the floor and flew off.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

IC:

"YAAAAH!"

Lindsey and Anna nods

Frost opened the window, turned her legs to blue ice energy, accidentally freezing the floor and flew off.

Lindsey glanced at Anna"Um" she motioned that Anna is still dressed in nothing but a towel

"Oh right" Anna then zipped and is dressed in civilian attire. The two flew after her then Lindsey asked" Aren't you going to use your costume?"

" I don't have a spare one but this will do. Besides that formula I've used ensures I don't suffer battle damage in civilian attire" Astrowoman said, as the two were flying she started to dip a little but regained flight balance

"You ok?" Diamondback asked Astrowoman who nods" Yeah"

more_horiz
Smile

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

IC:

"YAAAAH!"

Lindsey and Anna nods

Lindsey glanced at Anna"Um" she motioned that Anna is still dressed in nothing but a towel

"Oh right" Anna then zipped and is dressed in civilian attire. The two flew after her then Lindsey asked" Aren't you going to use your costume?"

" I don't have a spare one but this will do. Besides that formula I've used ensures I don't suffer battle damage in civilian attire" Astrowoman said, as the two were flying she started to dip a little but regained flight balance

Frost lead them to a highway where the aliens were attacking. Two large ones and a smaller one that was controlling them.
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-GrqhKU2tFoI/TiX8zRxHOgI/AAAAAAAABJ0/tUbZ_bZXUT4/s640/dark_colossus_by_pearlphoenix-d3ja912.jpg
http://st.gdefon.ru/wallpapers_original/wallpapers/335698_monstr_chupakabra_gigant_kartina_domovoj_12300x7995_%28www.GdeFon.ru%29.jpg

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

IC:

"YAAAAH!"

Lindsey and Anna nods

Frost lead them to a highway where the aliens were attacking. Two large ones and a smaller one that was controlling them.
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-GrqhKU2tFoI/TiX8zRxHOgI/AAAAAAAABJ0/tUbZ_bZXUT4/s640/dark_colossus_by_pearlphoenix-d3ja912.jpg
http://st.gdefon.ru/wallpapers_original/wallpapers/335698_monstr_chupakabra_gigant_kartina_domovoj_12300x7995_%28www.GdeFon.ru%29.jpg

"Ok I got the big one" Astrowoman said then Diamondback asked" Which one's the big one?"

The group then sees a figure descending from the sky pretty fast then struck the alien who was attacking the bridge" Make sure those people clear the bridge"

"Got it" Diamondback said

Astrowoman flew down to where the alien who was attacking the bridge before the figure from the sky attacked him" Was wondering if you'd show"

Astrowoman - Page 3 25798810

"Somebody has to lead the charge" Centurion said while upper cutting the alien" Good to have you here"

Diamondback arrived at the bridge" Ok everyone the situation has been takened care of. See that lady over there" she motioned to Frost Devil" She'll guide you to the other side. It's cool, she's one of the good guys"

more_horiz
Legato wrote:

"Ok I got the big one" Astrowoman said then Diamondback asked" Which one's the big one?"

The group then sees a figure descending from the sky pretty fast then struck the alien who was attacking the bridge" Make sure those people clear the bridge"

Astrowoman flew down to where the alien who was attacking the bridge before the figure from the sky attacked him" Was wondering if you'd show"

"Somebody has to lead the charge" Centurion said while upper cutting the alien" Good to have you here"

Diamondback arrived at the bridge" Ok everyone the situation has been takened care of. See that lady over there" she motioned to Frost Devil" She'll guide you to the other side. It's cool, she's one of the good guys"

"Greetings humans. I will lead you to safety. Please follow me in a single file line."

The behemoths, recovering from the attacks, roared so loud they caused an earthquake. Balls of energy appeared in their hands and they threw them at the superheroes. The heroes dodged them and the balls flew for quite a distance, causing a large explosion.

The smaller one beat it's chest and leaped at the man in armor.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

"Greetings humans. I will lead you to safety. Please follow me in a single file line."

The behemoths, recovering from the attacks, roared so loud they caused an earthquake. Balls of energy appeared in their hands and they threw them at the superheroes. The heroes dodged them and the balls flew for quite a distance, causing a large explosion.

"In coming" Astrowoman said then Centurion caught the smaller one" Hey little guy" A beam shot from Centurion's fourhead and struck the smaller alien

Diamondback let up a mental barrier to block the energy balls

Astrowoman struck at one of the larger aliens

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

"In coming" Astrowoman said then Centurion caught the smaller one" Hey little guy" A beam shot from Centurion's fourhead and struck the smaller alien

The alien fell back, it's head burned. Recovering, the alien unleashed a sonic scream.

Diamondback's barrier held up as the monster continued to blast at her.

The behemoth was flipped over onto it's back by Anna's punch. Getting back up, it roared and lunged at Anna.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

The alien fell back, it's head burned. Recovering, the alien unleashed a sonic scream.

The behemoth was flipped over onto it's back by Anna's punch. Getting back up, it roared and lunged at Anna.

"Shield" Centurion called out then a force field, the force of the scream was enough to push Centurion back but he fired back with a gravity cannon.

Astrowoman caught the monster. She was stunned that she started to fall with it then struggled to remain in the air.

"Frost!!! Are the people safe?" Diamondback called out while keeping the barrier up

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

"Shield" Centurion called out then a force field, the force of the scream was enough to push Centurion back but he fired back with a gravity cannon.

Astrowoman caught the monster. She was stunned that she started to fall with it then struggled to remain in the air.

"Frost!!! Are the people safe?" Diamondback called out while keeping the barrier up

Frost answered with an ice beam that flash froze one of the behemoth's arms and then another. With the flailing hands taken care of, Frost Devil flew over and helped Anna with the creature. "Apologies for the wait. I wanted to make sure the civilians were sufficiently far away from the battlefield."

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

Frost answered with an ice beam that flash froze one of the behemoth's arms and then another. With the flailing hands taken care of, Frost Devil flew over and helped Anna with the creature. "Apologies for the wait. I wanted to make sure the civilians were sufficiently far away from the battlefield."

"Understandable, and thank you" Astrowoman said she glanced to where Centurion is fighting the smaller monster. She flies then grabbed it's tail then swinged it at the smaller creature.

"Good shot" Centurion said as the smaller monster hits the bridge. He then flies at it then he blitzed the monster and kept hitting the monster till the monster eventually fell over unconscious.

Diamondback then quickly got the shield back up

"Hey Ann, divide and conquer. Take care of the creature that's attacking Diamondback" Centurion said

Astrowoman nods" Sure thing"

Centurion instructs Diamondback to bind the smaller monster with the TK then he flew at the monster that Frost Devil is tangling with" Think you van freeze the rest of it?" he asked while holding it.

Astrowoman got the tail of the other monster and started to pull it up in the air, she started to get higher and higher and she fights off the monster's struggles"Look. Believe me when I say I don't enjoy this either" Astrowoman said as she flies a Kaiju sized monster all the way high into the air" But you left me no choice"

Astrowoman took it high enough that they are now flying above earth's orbit

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

"Understandable, and thank you" Astrowoman said she glanced to where Centurion is fighting the smaller monster. She flies then grabbed it's tail then swinged it at the smaller creature.

"Good shot" Centurion said as the smaller monster hits the bridge. He then flies at it then he blitzed the monster and kept hitting the monster till the monster eventually fell over unconscious.

"Hey Ann, divide and conquer. Take care of the creature that's attacking Diamondback" Centurion said

Centurion instructs Diamondback to bind the smaller monster with the TK then he flew at the monster that Frost Devil is tangling with" Think you van freeze the rest of it?" he asked while holding it.

Astrowoman got the tail of the other monster and started to pull it up in the air, she started to get higher and higher and she fights off the monster's struggles"Look. Believe me when I say I don't enjoy this either" Astrowoman said as she flies a Kaiju sized monster all the way high into the air" But you left me no choice"

"I have frozen oceans before." Frost Devil said and blew on the monster, quickly encasing it in ice and causing a small blizzard.

The monster thrashed and struggled before passing out from the lack of oxygen.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

"I have frozen oceans before." Frost Devil said and blew on the monster, quickly encasing it in ice and causing a small blizzard.

Astrowoman noticed the monster stopped struggling then prepares to take it down.

Below Diamondback rubbed her arms then looked up at Astrowoman"Wicked!!" she floated up to her" Mission accomplished"Diamondback smiled then fist bumped Astrowoman

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

Astrowoman noticed the monster stopped struggling then prepares to take it down.

Below Diamondback rubbed her arms then looked up at Astrowoman"Wicked!!" she floated up to her" Mission accomplished"Diamondback smiled then fist bumped Astrowoman
Smile

more_horiz
Legato wrote:

Frost walked over to Anna and looked closely at her face. "You're sweating."

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

Frost walked over to Anna and looked closely at her face. "You're sweating."

Frost turned around and slid over to the behemoth, crouched down and lifted it up over her head. "Hmmm, no, it's not that heavy."

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply