ZDEMNSRPGFORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ZDEMNSRPGFORUMLog in

RPG Forum

Astrowoman

power_settings_newLogin to reply
4 posters

descriptionAstrowoman - Page 8 EmptyRe: Astrowoman

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Legato wrote:
Anna and Lindsey enter the dorm, Anna rubbed her eyes.

"Any improvement?" Lindsey asked

Anna's vision starts to blur, she shook her head, appearing visibly worried. She felt Lindsey's hand on her shoulder" You will overcome this, just like the others"

Anna looked at her" What if this isn't temporary?"

"You can adapt to this, after all you are a Chase" Lindsey smiled then Anna smiled in return"Always know when to brighten someone's day"

" It's a gift" Lindsey said proudly
"hey uh where'd you go? Stephanie was worried about you guys, so what happened?"
"Sorry about that. There was a robbery and a Giant Monster attack but we took care of it" Anna said
"really? Well after our interaction today I shouldn't be surpri-AWP Charon was interrupted by Stephanie who squealed "omgomg tell me all about it you fought monsters and villains my father ze-

"Her father Zenon use to tell her stories like that! But yea are you sure you're okay?

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Legato wrote:
Anna and Lindsey enter the dorm, Anna rubbed her eyes.

"Any improvement?" Lindsey asked

Anna's vision starts to blur, she shook her head, appearing visibly worried. She felt Lindsey's hand on her shoulder" You will overcome this, just like the others"

Anna looked at her" What if this isn't temporary?"

"You can adapt to this, after all you are a Chase" Lindsey smiled then Anna smiled in return"Always know when to brighten someone's day"

" It's a gift" Lindsey said proudly
"hey uh where'd you go? Stephanie was worried about you guys, so what happened?"
"Sorry about that. There was a robbery and a Giant Monster attack but we took care of it" Anna said
"really? Well after our interaction today I shouldn't be surpri-AWP Charon was interrupted by Stephanie who squealed "omgomg tell me all about it you fought monsters and villains my father ze-

"Her father Zenon use to tell her stories like that! But yea are you sure you're okay?

(I understand the reason but...they look decent and I don't want to deceive them) Anna says to Lindsey telepathically

( I know. Lets just make sure they keep this to themselves) Lindsey said

Anna then responded" Actually guys. There is something I want to tell you"

more_horiz
Charon looked concerned. "You are...not well?" While Stephanue sat down to brace herself

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Charon looked concerned. "You are...not well?" While Stephanue sat down to brace herself

Anna explained how she came in contact with a rare rock that made her lose her powers, and how she and LION are working on her coping with the situation that she is in." The rock is in LION custody now and till I find a way to deal with my current condition I have to take some time off"

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:

Anna explained how she came in contact with a rare rock that made her lose her powers, and how she and LION are working on her coping with the situation that she is in." The rock is in LION custody now and till I find a way to deal with my current condition I have to take some time off"
Charon nodded thoughtfully while Stephanie looked sad. "I'm sorry this happened to you! That must feel awful to lose your abilities like that!"

"Well since you shared that, telling you that I'm an undead servant of Hades protecting his girlfriend isn't as weird. Stephanie is Persephone"

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:

Charon nodded thoughtfully while Stephanie looked sad. "I'm sorry this happened to you! That must feel awful to lose your abilities like that!"

"Well since you shared that, telling you that I'm an undead servant of Hades protecting his girlfriend isn't as weird. Stephanie is Persephone"

OT: Now we're cooking!!!

IC: Anna and Lindsey looked at them in stunned expressions. Lindsay is the first to speak" Persephone?! As in THE Persephone?"

more_horiz
Charon nodded while Persephone's smile literally beamed at them

"Yesss laddiiieees! The one and only! I told Hades I would like to explore the new world but he didn't want me to go alone so he sent Charon the ferryman"

"He'd have sent Cerberus but that dog is not potty trained" Charon would say, looking away as the memory of Cerberus 'accident" happening

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:

"Yesss laddiiieees! The one and only! I told Hades I would like to explore the new world but he didn't want me to go alone so he sent Charon the ferryman"

"He'd have sent Cerberus but that dog is not potty trained" Charon would say, looking away as the memory of Cerberus 'accident" happening

lol!

Will respond to this tomorrow. Goodnight!!!

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:

"Of course" Anna said in which Lindsey grinned

"Out of curiosity. Is Aphrodite as hot as the myth's say?" Lindsey asked which caused Anna to glance at her

"Oh come on like you haven't wondered" Lindsey said to Anna

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:

"Out of curiosity. Is Aphrodite as hot as the myth's say?" Lindsey asked which caused Anna to glance at her

Stephanie seemed to get upset at the mention of Aphrodite, while Charon stepped in front of her. Yes she is quote attractive, her beauty is godly" Charon would say before Stephanie pushed him out of the way. "She's also a god level flirt! Tried to steal Hades from me!"

"Your highness, that could never happen. When he saw you he pestered all in the underworld for advice, and even pushed away her advances"

"I still don't like her!" Persephone would reply before folding her arms. "Bet she even snuck away to copy me by coming to Earth"

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:

Stephanie seemed to get upset at the mention of Aphrodite, while Charon stepped in front of her. Yes she is quote attractive, her beauty is godly" Charon would say before Stephanie pushed him out of the way. "She's also a god level flirt! Tried to steal Hades from me!"

"Your highness, that could never happen. When he saw you he pestered all in the underworld for advice, and even pushed away her advances"

"I still don't like her!" Persephone would reply before folding her arms. "Bet she even snuck away to copy me by coming to Earth"

(Look what you've started) Anna said to Lindsey who said sheepishly" My bad. Didn't know about the history between you guys."

more_horiz
Persephone smiled and patted her shoulder. "No I'm sorry that was unbecoming of me, forgive my outburst friends"

Her smile seemed to shine throughout the room. Charon then smiled at the three ladies and asked "so, anything else you all would like to know, or go? Swirling his hands around and making a portal

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Persephone smiled and patted her shoulder. "No I'm sorry that was unbecoming of me, forgive my outburst friends"

Her smile seemed to shine throughout the room. Charon then smiled at the three ladies and asked "so, anything else you all would like to know, or go? Swirling his hands around and making a portal

"I'd like to go see Dr.St.Johns to update her on my condition. Just a notice, she's a vampire but a good one" Anna said

"Not like the usual ones though. She became one through magical means" Lindsey said

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:

"I'd like to go see Dr.St.Johns to update her on my condition. Just a notice, she's a vampire but a good one" Anna said

"Not like the usual ones though. She became one through magical means" Lindsey said
Charon quirked an eyebrow before swirling open the portal "I don't see that much in the underworld, then again I don't see much besides souls. The portal will respond to your consciousness, as it's generally used to guide peo-souls to different parts of Hades. Step through and wherever you want to be, you'll be there!"

"Charon! This is why you're my favorite servant!" Persephone would cry as she watched the portal open up

more_horiz
Elsewhere at the university,

"And that, my friend, is how I will survive the inevitable zombie apocalypse."
http://fc07.deviantart.net/fs39/f/2008/313/8/f/Sakaki_Oekaki_by_TODODeygulash.png

"That's....clever, but, what will happen to me?"

"Oh, you'll heroically sacrifice yourself for me."

"..."

"Thank you and goodbye." She hung up and walked to class.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:

http://fc07.deviantart.net/fs39/f/2008/313/8/f/Sakaki_Oekaki_by_TODODeygulash.png

"..."

OT: All the zombie movies should look at Shaun of The Dead for inspiration.

IC: "There is always the Warm Bodies scenario. If you're into that kind of thing"
http://www.deviantart.com/art/EJie-171498749
Sho Toku( Age 16/Kid Genius)

more_horiz
Admin wrote:

"..."

lol I liked this

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

"..."

IC: "There is always the Warm Bodies scenario. If you're into that kind of thing"

"I don't know.....seems kind of unhygienic.."

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:

Charon quirked an eyebrow before swirling open the portal "I don't see that much in the underworld, then again I don't see much besides souls. The portal will respond to your consciousness, as it's generally used to guide peo-souls to different parts of Hades.  Step through and wherever you want to be, you'll be there!"

"Charon! This is why you're my favorite servant!" Persephone would cry as she watched the portal open up
" No question about it Anna. You need glasses" Dr.Johns said after examining her eyes"What I could do is give you that and a pair of contact lenses, just so that nobody would be suspicious"

"Look on the bright side. Glasses makes you look ten times more sophisticated" Lindsey said

Anna stands up then pats Lindsey on the shoulder" I commend you in not making a Centurion( A popular comic series thats NuCAU's homage to Superman) reference"

more_horiz
"I could give you a secret identity makeover!" Persephone would say with Charon trying nit to laugh

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
"I could give you a secret identity makeover!" Persephone would say with Charon trying nit to laugh

Dr.St.Johns looks over at Persephone then Anna said" This is Persephone and her bodyguard Charon. They're the ones who brought me and Lindsey here"

"Greetings" Dr.St.John's said

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:

Dr.St.Johns looks over at Persephone then Anna said" This is Persephone and her bodyguard Charon. They're the ones who brought me and Lindsey here"

"Greetings" Dr.St.John's said
"hello! Nice to meet such a unique vampire!"

Charon would extend his hand "in honored to meet a scientific mind in such a field. Some of the greatest minds in the afterlife are great to talk to"

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

"..."

Basketball 

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

"..."

Basketball 

"Heard Anna stopped a monster attack and a robbery in the same day" Sho said

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

"..."

Basketball 

"Heard Anna stopped a monster attack and a robbery in the same day" Sho said

"What do you expect? The Chase Siblings are unbeatable and Anna is just as good as Alex." Jenny laughed. "I'm telling you Shou, if even one of the Siblings had been at Riverdale Falls, forget about it, the whole disaster would have been stopped before it even began."

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply