ZDEMNSRPGFORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ZDEMNSRPGFORUMLog in

RPG Forum

Astrowoman

power_settings_newLogin to reply
4 posters

descriptionAstrowoman - Page 4 EmptyRe: Astrowoman

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

Astrowoman noticed the monster stopped struggling then prepares to take it down.

Below Diamondback rubbed her arms then looked up at Astrowoman"Wicked!!" she floated up to her" Mission accomplished"Diamondback smiled then fist bumped Astrowoman

Frost walked over to Anna and looked closely at her face. "You're sweating."

Frost turned around and slid over to the behemoth, crouched down and lifted it up over her head. "Hmmm, no, it's not that heavy."

"Yeah Ann whats up with you?" Diamondback asked" No way that encounter with Jun wore you out"

Astrowoman wiped the sweat from her brow" Just chalk it up as having an off day"

Diamondback TKed the giant monster" We'll going to take this one off your hands"

Centurion approached with the smaller looking alien over his shoulders" Are the civilians safe?"

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

Astrowoman noticed the monster stopped struggling then prepares to take it down.

Below Diamondback rubbed her arms then looked up at Astrowoman"Wicked!!" she floated up to her" Mission accomplished"Diamondback smiled then fist bumped Astrowoman

Frost turned around and slid over to the behemoth, crouched down and lifted it up over her head. "Hmmm, no, it's not that heavy."

"Yeah Ann whats up with you?" Diamondback asked" No way that encounter with Jun wore you out"

Astrowoman wiped the sweat from her brow" Just chalk it up as having an off day"

Diamondback TKed the giant monster" We'll going to take this one off your hands"

Centurion approached with the smaller looking alien over his shoulders" Are the civilians safe?"

Frost pointed several miles away. Centurion zoomed in and saw the civilians protected by a large wall of ice and several ice construct guards.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

Frost pointed several miles away. Centurion zoomed in and saw the civilians protected by a large wall of ice and several ice construct guards.

"Ok. Good job Frost. I think you can release the barrier now as the threat has been taken care of" Centurion said

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

"Ok. Good job Frost. I think you can release the barrier now as the threat has been taken care of" Centurion said

Frost nodded and clapped her hands and made the ice constructs vanish into vapor.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

Frost nodded and clapped her hands and made the ice constructs vanish into vapor.

"Now all we have to do is take these things back to LION before they come to" Centurion said then looked at Diamondback" Good idea with the mental barrier"

"No problem mate." Diamondback said

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

"Now all we have to do is take these things back to LION before they come to" Centurion said then looked at Diamondback" Good idea with the mental barrier"

Frost lifted up one of the creature's. "Let's go."

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

Frost lifted up one of the creature's. "Let's go."

"There's the troublemakers" At the LION HQ Legion sees the heroes with the monsters

"You talking about us or the aliens" Centurion joked

"The aliens, eventhough you're the king of troublemakers" Legion said then Centurion transformed out of his armor

http://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash3/c65.0.403.403/p403x403/598801_204775432999385_1712206363_n.jpg

more_horiz
Legato wrote:

"There's the troublemakers" At the LION HQ Legion sees the heroes with the monsters

"The aliens, eventhough you're the king of troublemakers" Legion said then Centurion transformed out of his armor

http://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash3/c65.0.403.403/p403x403/598801_204775432999385_1712206363_n.jpg

"You both are. I would recommend keeping the larger ones either sedated or trapped in a block of ice or both. The smaller one will be much easier to keep restrained."

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

"You both are. I would recommend keeping the larger ones either sedated or trapped in a block of ice or both. The smaller one will be much easier to keep restrained."

"Great minds think alike as I was going to do the same thing. Could you and Anna take them to the containment room?" Legion asked

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

"Great minds think alike as I was going to do the same thing. Could you and Anna take them to the containment room?" Legion asked

"Certainly." She stepped back and froze the two behemoths in blocks of ice and picked up one. "Come along Anna."

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

"Certainly." She stepped back and froze the two behemoths in blocks of ice and picked up one. "Come along Anna."

Anna lifts the other large one up then Lindsey TKed the smallest one up

The Containment Room

While seeing the aliens contained Anna leaned back against the wall to rest herself

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

The Containment Room

While seeing the aliens contained Anna leaned back against the wall to rest herself

When she opened her eyes Frost was right in front of her. She crossed her arms as she studied her. "I don't like this. I'm taking you to the medical room for a check up."

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

The Containment Room

When she opened her eyes Frost was right in front of her. She crossed her arms as she studied her. "I don't like this. I'm taking you to the medical room for a check up."

Anna was about to interject but Lindsey spoke to say" Just to it Ann, best case scenario would be that if nothing is wrong then you are within your rights to say I told you so"

Anna sighed" Ok. Better safe than sorry anyway"

more_horiz
OT: I like Frost Devil in this Smile

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
OT: I like Frost Devil in this Smile

Thank you! Very Happy

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

The Containment Room

Anna was about to interject but Lindsey spoke to say" Just to it Ann, best case scenario would be that if nothing is wrong then you are within your rights to say I told you so"

"Good." The trio walked the hallways to arrive at the medical room. "Emma, we have a patient for you."

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

The Containment Room

"Good." The trio walked the hallways to arrive at the medical room. "Emma, we have a patient for you."

Emma looked at Anna" Have a seat"

Anna sits on the medical bed then Emma asked" So whats the problem?"

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

The Containment Room

"Exhaustion. She's been tired out far more then she should have been today. The most we did was fight a pair of giant aliens and carry them to the base and to the storage center and she's feeling exhausted."

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

The Containment Room

"Exhaustion. She's been tired out far more then she should have been today. The most we did was fight a pair of giant aliens and carry them to the base and to the storage center and she's feeling exhausted."

"Also she was fighting Jun who, lets face it, isn't the kind of person that would have Ann to be tired out like this" Lindsey said

Emma pondered then took a radio comm out and pressed the button" Send Richard Granger in here"

"I don't think it's anything too serious, just having an off day that's all" Anna said then Richard entered" Whats up Emma?"

"Could you do me a favor and transform into your armor?" Emma asked

Richard shrugged then did so

"Ok I want you and Anna here to grab eachothers hands like you're armwrestling eachother and Anna I want you to try to pin him" Emma said

"No jokes concerning that" Anna said offering her hand"Haven't entered my mind" he took hers. On Emma's mark the two began

Anna moved her hand, heck she went as far as putting everything into it but Richard's arm never budged. Richard tilts his head"Just you know. Not even operating at the suit's maximum capability"

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

The Containment Room

"Also she was fighting Jun who, lets face it, isn't the kind of person that would have Ann to be tired out like this" Lindsey said

Emma pondered then took a radio comm out and pressed the button" Send Richard Granger in here"

"I don't think it's anything too serious, just having an off day that's all" Anna said then Richard entered" Whats up Emma?"

"Ok I want you and Anna here to grab eachothers hands like you're armwrestling eachother and Anna I want you to try to pin him" Emma said

"No jokes concerning that" Anna said offering her hand"Haven't entered my mind" he took hers. On Emma's mark the two began

Anna moved her hand, heck she went as far as putting everything into it but Richard's arm never budged. Richard tilts his head"Just you know. Not even operating at the suit's maximum capability"

Frost noticed the strain on her face. "This is more than just exhaustion. Something is happening to her powers. Richard, how much power are you using? A rough estimate."

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

The Containment Room

Frost noticed the strain on her face. "This is more than just exhaustion. Something is happening to her powers. Richard, how much power are you using? A rough estimate."

"I say no more than street level" Richard responds then lets her go"For her to have difficulty with that then something's seriously wrong"

Anna was puzzled by this

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

The Containment Room

"I say no more than street level" Richard responds then lets her go"For her to have difficulty with that then something's seriously wrong"

Anna was puzzled by this

Smile

more_horiz
Legato wrote:

Anna was puzzled by this

"Anna, tell us what you have been doing all day and I mean even before fighting Thing. Diamondback, try to get in contact with the rest of her family. We need to make sure whatever is affecting her is not happening to the rest of the Chase's. Rodger, scan her for any abnormalities."

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

Anna was puzzled by this

"Anna, tell us what you have been doing all day and I mean even before fighting Thing. Diamondback, try to get in contact with the rest of her family. We need to make sure whatever is affecting her is not happening to the rest of the Chase's. Richard, scan her for any abnormalities."

Richard then used his armor to scan Anna's DNA to see if anything is out of the ordinary

"Mom and Alex are in Saturn fighting a Zirg Invasion so I think they're safe but Lin I want you to try and contact Bob. He's looking after Cody and Liz while Mom is away" Anna said then Lindsey nods and contacts bob telepathically

"Nothing out of the ordinary. I was out visiting Paladia and she wanted me to help her with a few experiments she was testing out. The first one was this rock she have created. All it did was it glowed the minute I touched it" Anna explained

"Whoa. You mentioned that you visited Paladia?" Richard asked then Anna nods

Richard pondered, when mentioning the situation with the rock Richard asked"Could you take me overthere?" he looked at both Frost Devil and Lindsey" It would be best if someone non-powered go and don't want to risk either of you being exposed to the rock"

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

Anna was puzzled by this

"Anna, tell us what you have been doing all day and I mean even before fighting Thing. Diamondback, try to get in contact with the rest of her family. We need to make sure whatever is affecting her is not happening to the rest of the Chase's. Richard, scan her for any abnormalities."

Richard then used his armor to scan Anna's DNA to see if anything is out of the ordinary

"Mom and Alex are in Saturn fighting a Zirg Invasion so I think they're safe but Lin I want you to try and contact Bob. He's looking after Cody and Liz while Mom is away" Anna said then Lindsey nods and contacts bob telepathically

"Nothing out of the ordinary. I was out visiting Paladia and she wanted me to help her with a few experiments she was testing out. The first one was this rock she have created. All it did was it glowed the minute I touched it" Anna explained

"Whoa. You mentioned that you visited Paladia?" Richard asked then Anna nods

Richard pondered, when mentioning the situation with the rock Richard asked"Could you take me overthere?" he looked at both Frost Devil and Lindsey" It would be best if someone non-powered go and don't want to risk either of you being exposed to the rock"

"Understandable. Should we ask Sophia to join you? Her strength could be useful."

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply