ZDEMNSRPGFORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ZDEMNSRPGFORUMLog in

RPG Forum

Astrowoman

power_settings_newLogin to reply
4 posters

descriptionAstrowoman - Page 9 EmptyRe: Astrowoman

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Elsewhere at the university,

"And that, my friend, is how I will survive the inevitable zombie apocalypse."
http://fc07.deviantart.net/fs39/f/2008/313/8/f/Sakaki_Oekaki_by_TODODeygulash.png

"That's....clever, but, what will happen to me?"

"Oh, you'll heroically sacrifice yourself for me."

"..."

"Thank you and goodbye." She hung up and walked to class.

OT: All the zombie movies should look at Shaun of The Dead for inspiration.

IC: "There is always the Warm Bodies scenario. If you're into that kind of thing"
http://www.deviantart.com/art/EJie-171498749
Sho Toku( Age 16/Kid Genius)

"I don't know.....seems kind of unhygienic.."

Basketball 

"Heard Anna stopped a monster attack and a robbery in the same day" Sho said

"What do you expect? The Chase Siblings are unbeatable and Anna is just as good as Alex." Jenny laughed. "I'm telling you Shou, if even one of the Siblings had been at Riverdale Falls, forget about it, the whole disaster would have been stopped before it even began."
Shou laughs" True. Which is why it's a good thing the world has heroes like them"

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:
"I could give you a secret identity makeover!" Persephone would say with Charon trying nit to laugh

Dr.St.Johns looks over at Persephone then Anna said" This is Persephone and her bodyguard Charon. They're the ones who brought me and Lindsey here"

"Greetings" Dr.St.John's said
"hello! Nice to meet such a unique vampire!"

Charon would extend his hand "in honored to meet a scientific mind in such a field. Some of the greatest minds in the afterlife are great to talk to"
Dr.St.Johns smiled then shook Charon's hand"Nice to meet someone as famous as you guys."

"What do you think? Anna asked while she faced Lindsey after she puts her glasses on

"I think you just one upped yourself" Lindsey smiled" You look even hotter"

Anna blushed at that then responded"You think you can pull ME off?"

"A little psychic manipulation plus image inducing wrist watch, no problem" Lindsey said

"No I mean as far as mimicking my powers." Anna responded then Lindsey responded" Nothing but a little training wouldn't hurt right?"

Anna looked at Persephone" Think you can give us a hand with that?"

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Elsewhere at the university,

"And that, my friend, is how I will survive the inevitable zombie apocalypse."
http://fc07.deviantart.net/fs39/f/2008/313/8/f/Sakaki_Oekaki_by_TODODeygulash.png

"That's....clever, but, what will happen to me?"

"Oh, you'll heroically sacrifice yourself for me."

"..."

"Thank you and goodbye." She hung up and walked to class.
OT: All the zombie movies should look at Shaun of The Dead for inspiration.

IC: "There is always the Warm Bodies scenario. If you're into that kind of thing"
http://www.deviantart.com/art/EJie-171498749
Sho Toku( Age 16/Kid Genius)

"I don't know.....seems kind of unhygienic.."

Basketball 

"Heard Anna stopped a monster attack and a robbery in the same day" Sho said

"What do you expect? The Chase Siblings are unbeatable and Anna is just as good as Alex." Jenny laughed. "I'm telling you Shou, if even one of the Siblings had been at Riverdale Falls, forget about it, the whole disaster would have been stopped before it even began."
Shou laughs" True. Which is why it's a good thing the world has heroes like them"

"Can say that again."Laughing

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:
"I could give you a secret identity makeover!" Persephone would say with Charon trying nit to laugh
Dr.St.Johns looks over at Persephone then Anna said" This is Persephone and her bodyguard Charon. They're the ones who brought me and Lindsey here"

Charon would extend his hand "in honored to meet a scientific mind in such a field. Some of the greatest minds in the afterlife are great to talk to"
Dr.St.Johns smiled then shook Charon's hand"Nice to meet someone as famous as you guys."

"What do you think? Anna asked while she faced Lindsey after she puts her glasses on

"A little psychic manipulation plus image inducing wrist watch, no problem" Lindsey said

"No I mean as far as mimicking my powers." Anna responded then Lindsey responded" Nothing but a little training wouldn't hurt right?"

"I think so, but I can't do some of the things you can do" Persephone would reply

"Plus uh, as a emissary of Hades, I don't know if my powers are all that uh, heroic" Charon would add

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:

"I think so, but I can't do some of the things you can do" Persephone would reply

"Plus uh, as a emissary of Hades, I don't know if my powers are all that uh, heroic" Charon would add
"All I just need is something that can spar with me for awhile?" Lindsey responded" Got anyone for that?"

more_horiz
Charon nodded weakly as Persephone smiled. "THAT WE DO THAT WE DOOO" she'd say, as Charon produced an image of Castor and Pollux. "Will they do? These two are pretty skilled"

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Charon nodded weakly as Persephone smiled. "THAT WE DO THAT WE DOOO" she'd say, as Charon produced an image of Castor and Pollux. "Will they do? These two are pretty skilled"

Both Anna and Lindsey nods

Anna smiled" Now all we need is the location. Think I know just the place. Heavily secluded and perfect for Lin's sparring session"

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:

Anna smiled" Now all we need is the location. Think I know just the place. Heavily secluded and perfect for Lin's sparring session"
"Where would that be?" Persephone asked as Charon started to form a portal, looking at the ladies. "Where to?"

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:

"Where would that be?" Persephone asked as Charon started to form a portal, looking at the ladies. "Where to?"

Astrowoman - Page 9 Sedona10

"This is where me and Alex would train with our mom. No matter how many sessions we have it's still standing to this day" Anna said

more_horiz
Charon would put his fist to the ground, hitting it a few times. "Definitely durable, I'll call the boys forth" he'd say, pulling the twins from the portal. Castor and Pollux were about six feet, six inches, tanned skin, bald heads, and matching unitards

"Forgive their fashion sense" Persephone would whisper to the ladies while Charon prepped them. A few seconds later he turned around and gave the ladies a thumbs up. "THey understand the situation and are ready to spar" he'd tell them, with the twins stepping towards Lindsey.

"You are rather small, but Charon says you have great power"

"We will be wary of this power, and show you the gift of WRESTLING!"

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Charon would put his fist to the ground, hitting it a few times. "Definitely durable, I'll call the boys forth" he'd say, pulling the twins from the portal. Castor and Pollux were about six feet, six inches, tanned skin, bald heads, and matching unitards

"Forgive their fashion sense" Persephone would whisper to the ladies while Charon prepped them. A few seconds later he turned around and gave the ladies a thumbs up. "THey understand the situation and are ready to spar" he'd tell them, with the twins stepping towards Lindsey.

(You can take them right?) Anna asked Lindsey who responded(No problem)

(Wish you luck) Anna said then joins Persephone and Charon

Lindsey responded to one of the twins" Sure I'm small but I pack one heck of a punch" she then get in a fighting stance

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:

Lindsey responded to one of the twins" Sure I'm small but I pack one heck of a punch" she then get in a fighting stance

"Hoho! you are quite spirited! Dear brother, we shall most enjoy this!" they'd say in unison, flipping around to do a flying knee towards Lindsey

"They're pretty playful guys, though Hades had to get them away from Cerberus, kept trying to get all his heads locked

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:

"Hoho! you are quite spirited! Dear brother, we shall most enjoy this!" they'd say in unison, flipping around to do a flying knee towards Lindsey

"They're pretty playful guys, though Hades had to get them away from Cerberus, kept trying to get all his heads locked

Anna imaged what Penelope said and couldn't help but laugh at that

Lindsey raised her hands and blocked the attack, it caused her to stagger a bit but she regained her footing. She then counters by slamming both of her hands down on the ground. Her TK shield managed to keep the ground from damaging her hands and when it made contact she used her TK to resemble that the contact of it caused the ground to shoot up and the twins are caught in a sonic wave formed by Lindsey's attack

more_horiz
the twins flew back for quite a bit before steeling their feet in the ground and flexing, trudging forward at Lindsey. "Interesting! You hit us without touching us! some force covering your hand prevents you from being harmed female!"

CHaron whispered to Anna "They've never met someone with telekinesis"

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
the twins flew back for quite a bit before steeling their feet in the ground and flexing, trudging forward at Lindsey. "Interesting! You hit us without touching us! some force covering your hand prevents you from being harmed female!"

"As a saying goes around here, first time for everything" Anna smiled

"Psychic actually. Mostly trying to use my powers to mimic yours. Got to hand it to you guys, the both of you are pretty strong" Lindsey complemented then smile" Which should make this intriguing"

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:

"Psychic actually. Mostly trying to use my powers to mimic yours. Got to hand it to you guys, the both of you are pretty strong" Lindsey complemented then smile" Which should make this intriguing"
"Yeah, you should've seen them around toilet paper" Charon remarked, then looked up to hope they didn't hear him

"That it should young lady, that it should!" The twins would say in unison before leaping up and jumping down on her, their fists clenched together to slam down on LIndsey

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:

"Yeah, you should've seen them around toilet paper" Charon remarked, then looked up to hope they didn't hear him

"That it should young lady, that it should!" The twins would say in unison before leaping up and jumping down on her, their fists clenched together to slam down on LIndsey
Lindsey used her TK to produce enough super speed to dodge the attack. Not the first time she has used tk to make herself run faster which make using it less difficult to achieve. Lindsey flies in the air then dive bombs at the twins, she then kicked one of them at the chest then twisted her body and kicked the other one to the face.

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:

Lindsey used her TK to produce enough super speed to dodge the attack. Not the first time she has used tk to make herself run faster which make using it less difficult to achieve. Lindsey flies in the air then dive bombs at the twins, she then kicked one of them at the chest then twisted her body and kicked the other one to the face.
Castor was the one who took the blow to his face, pushing it agains ther foot and letting Pollux grab her, tossing Lindsey up into the air. "YOU MOVE LIKE A SWAN, SO FLY!" Pollux would say, causing Castor to shake his head

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:

Castor was the one who took the blow to his face, pushing it agains ther foot and letting Pollux grab her, tossing Lindsey up into the air. "YOU MOVE LIKE A SWAN, SO FLY!" Pollux would say, causing Castor to shake his head
Lindsey caught herself then turns in the air" If you like that then I have other moves that can make your head spin" she flies down then spins and zig zags around them so fast that it looked like the two were almost dizzy at the sight of it and she then punched one to the face then another the same then both of they're heads knocked together.

Anna studies the fight and tilts her head, she shook it then says to herself(Nah)

more_horiz
The twins grip their heads for a moment, shake them, then do a thunderclap up at her

"Something on your mind Anna Chase?" Persephone would ask

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
The twins grip their heads for a moment, shake them, then do a thunderclap up at her

"Nothing really" Anna responded

Lindsey plants her feet down and raises her hands up to block the thunderclap. (So speed is the key? Looks like I'll test the theory out)

She speeds at them then she blitz away when one of them tried to grab her. She grabbed one of the twins from behind then gives one a german suplex then tosses him in mid lift. As one lands hard on the ground she blitzed at the other then jumped up and she puts his head underneath her arm and gives him a DDT. She blitzed away then smiled" You guys did wanted some wrestling"

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:

Lindsey plants her feet down and raises her hands up to block the thunderclap. (So speed is the key? Looks like I'll test the theory out)

She speeds at them then she blitz away when one of them tried to grab her. She grabbed one of the twins from behind then gives one a german suplex then tosses him in mid lift. As one lands hard on the ground she blitzed at the other then jumped up and she puts his head underneath her arm and gives him a DDT. She blitzed away then smiled" You guys did wanted some wrestling"
"Oh" Persephone would say, a bit dejected

Charon smiled "Looks like she's got the boys worked up"

Castor and POllux looked at each other, then Lindsey. "That. Was. AWESOOOOME" they shout, leaping at her with surprising quickness, copying the DDT movement

"They're from a time before all of this, guy sar epart of the old school, OLD OLD SCHOOL"

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:

"Oh" Persephone would say, a bit dejected

Charon smiled "Looks like she's got the boys worked up"

Castor and POllux looked at each other, then Lindsey. "That. Was. AWESOOOOME" they shout, leaping at her with surprising quickness, copying the DDT movement

"They're from a time before all of this, guy sar epart of the old school, OLD OLD SCHOOL"

"Looks like it" Anna commented

Lindsey brought her hands to the ground to prevent the full impact of the DDT. She did felt most of it though.

Lindsey brought her back leg up and hits the back of one of the twins head, letting go of Lindsey.

She ran around and around the two at complete fast pace. It was enough to pick up a cyclone that was powerful enough to pick up the two in the air and she went and punched one of them in the stomach and kick another in the face. Sending the both of them flying

more_horiz
as Castor and Pollux flew, they grabbed each other's arms and starte dto swing when the hurricane died down down, started spinning each other around, with Castor launching Pollux like a bullet at Lindsey

more_horiz

I AM GROOT!

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply