ZDEMNSRPGFORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ZDEMNSRPGFORUMLog in

RPG Forum

Astrowoman

power_settings_newLogin to reply
4 posters

descriptionAstrowoman - Page 6 EmptyRe: Astrowoman

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
As she showed it Richard explained to Paladia" Just you know it managed to provide a negative side effect to Anna. Apparently it robbed her of her powers"

"WHAT?!" Paladia stood up, knocking over her chair as she ran over to him. "Issheokay?Whereisshenow?Whathappenedtoher?Isshehurt?"

Paladia felt Richard's hands grasp her shoulders firm yet gently as a way to keep her together while assuring her" Anna is fine. Understandably shocked by what happened but she isn't harmed. Fortunately we were able to discover this before something serious happened to her"

"Alright...right...okay." She ran to a table and picked up several files and handed them to Richards. "Here. Here is all the research I have so far on the rock and it's radiation." She then ran to a console, pressed a few buttons and the machines placed the rock in a lead box. "And here is the meteor rock itself."

"Was Anna the only one exposed to this" Richard asked as he examined it

"Only Anna and myself have been exposed to it." Paladia answered honestly.

Richard nods then he looked at the files" Ok on the positive side. It's not permanent

OT: Check out the Astroman thread Smile

Congrats on 5,000 posts!

IC: "Okay, that's good." Paladia calmed herself down. "I'll help in any way that I can."

Same to you on 6,000 cheers

"What was the rock some kind of meteor?" Richard asked Paladia while researching on it

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
As she showed it Richard explained to Paladia" Just you know it managed to provide a negative side effect to Anna. Apparently it robbed her of her powers"

"WHAT?!" Paladia stood up, knocking over her chair as she ran over to him. "Issheokay?Whereisshenow?Whathappenedtoher?Isshehurt?"

Paladia felt Richard's hands grasp her shoulders firm yet gently as a way to keep her together while assuring her" Anna is fine. Understandably shocked by what happened but she isn't harmed. Fortunately we were able to discover this before something serious happened to her"

"Alright...right...okay." She ran to a table and picked up several files and handed them to Richards. "Here. Here is all the research I have so far on the rock and it's radiation." She then ran to a console, pressed a few buttons and the machines placed the rock in a lead box. "And here is the meteor rock itself."

Richard nods then he looked at the files" Ok on the positive side. It's not permanent

Congrats on 5,000 posts!

IC: "Okay, that's good." Paladia calmed herself down. "I'll help in any way that I can."

"What was the rock some kind of meteor?" Richard asked Paladia while researching on it

"Yeah, about 2 years ago I picked up at the Meteor Shower in the Himalaya's, I've been playing around with it ever since."

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

Congrats on 5,000 posts!

"Yeah, about 2 years ago I picked up at the Meteor Shower in the Himalaya's, I've been playing around with it ever since."

"Anyone else know about the rock?"

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

Congrats on 5,000 posts!

Smile

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

Congrats on 5,000 posts!

"No. Just you, me and Anna."

more_horiz
"You ok?" Lindsey asked with concern in her voice as Anna buried her head in her hands then run her fingers through her hair" What's happened to me, is it permanent?"

"Till we know from Richard I'm unsure" Emma said

"So whats your diagnosis?" Anna asked

"As a doctor I would recommend taking it easy on superheroing for awhile." Emma said

more_horiz
Smile

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
"You ok?" Lindsey asked with concern in her voice as Anna buried her head in her hands then run her fingers through her hair" What's happened to me, is it permanent?"

"As a doctor I would recommend taking it easy on superheroing for awhile." Emma said

"I would also recommend a bodyguard or two. If any of your enemies found out you were vulnerable, it could be disastrous." Frost Devil added in.

Paladia arrived with Richard. "Oh God Anna.....I'm so sorry."

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

"I would also recommend a bodyguard or two. If any of your enemies found out you were vulnerable, it could be disastrous." Frost Devil added in.

"It's ok Paladia, you didn't know" Anna said then responded to both Frost Devil and Dr.St.Johns" Just because I don't have powers doesn't mean I'm helpless. Besides a superpower doesn't define a person. That and both Richard and Emily don't have superpowers but they still hang with the likes of us. "

"Then there's Gryphon" Richard added

"Exactly" Anna pointed

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

"It's ok Paladia, you didn't know" Anna said then responded to both Frost Devil and Dr.St.Johns" Just because I don't have powers doesn't mean I'm helpless. Besides a superpower doesn't define a person. That and both Richard and Emily don't have superpowers but they still hang with the likes of us. "

"Exactly" Anna pointed

"I understand how strong the two of them are and I respect that, but we do not yet know the extent of the damage, there could be further health problems." Frost pointed out.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

"Exactly" Anna pointed

"I understand how strong the two of them are and I respect that, but we do not yet know the extent of the damage, there could be further health problems." Frost pointed out.

Anna nod" Since Richard and Paladia is still researching the effects of the rock I can ease up on superheroing till we get a full diagnosis of my condition"

"Sounds like a fair compromise" Richard said" Although I still question the bodyguards. If some supervillain find out about the level of security she's getting they will notice something is up. Some shadow agents would be the key. They can keep themselves hidden and spring out if anything serious happen"

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

"Exactly" Anna pointed

Anna nod" Since Richard and Paladia is still researching the effects of the rock I can ease up on superheroing till we get a full diagnosis of my condition"

"Sounds like a fair compromise" Richard said" Although I still question the bodyguards. If some supervillain find out about the level of security she's getting they will notice something is up. Some shadow agents would be the key. They can keep themselves hidden and spring out if anything serious happen"

"Hmmm, perhaps we could ask Song and Nemo?"

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

"Exactly" Anna pointed

"They aren't the only agent's here. Besides Song is busy in Twilight with that Angel case" Richard pointed"I'll contact Keres about this"

"You know I'll never hear the end of this from him" Anna pointed

"Small price to pay for your safety" Richard joked" Besides he can keep a secret"

Last edited by Legato on Wed Apr 10, 2013 11:18 pm; edited 1 time in total

more_horiz
OT: You kinda left that one hanging. Laughing

more_horiz
Fixed Smile BTW check out the Prime and Quantum thread

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

"Exactly" Anna pointed

"They aren't the only agent's here. Besides Song is busy in Twilight with that Angel case" Richard pointed"I'll contact Keres about this"

"Small price to pay for your safety" Richard joked" Besides he can keep a secret"

"Keres is an honorable warrior. If you ask him to keep it a secret, he will."

"Umm...this might be a bad time, but I could whip up a forcefield belt for you if you'd like." Paladia offered.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

"Exactly" Anna pointed

"Umm...this might be a bad time, but I could whip up a forcefield belt for you if you'd like." Paladia offered.

"Why not. Incase something happens not going to be completely vulnerable" Anna said

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

"Exactly" Anna pointed

"Why not. Incase something happens not going to be completely vulnerable" Anna said

"Great. I'll be in the labs." Paladia said and ran off.

"I think we should watch her." Frost said to the others.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

"Exactly" Anna pointed

"Cut her some slack Frost. If you saw how she reacted when I told her about this you'd see that she didn't want this to happen" Richard said

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

"Exactly" Anna pointed

"Cut her some slack Frost. If you saw how she reacted when I told her about this you'd see that she didn't want this to happen" Richard said
Smile

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

"Exactly" Anna pointed

"Perhaps not, but I find it best to be cautious in situations such as this.....still, I will trust your word Richard."

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

"Exactly" Anna pointed

"Perhaps not, but I find it best to be cautious in situations such as this.....still, I will trust your word Richard."
"In the meantime, till we sort this out, lets keep this among ourselves. Don't want this to leak out and the villains take advantage of it" Richard said

Lindsey stands up then looks at Anna" Guess we should return to the university"

Anna nods" Till I get my abilities back, consider myself temporarily retired" she looks at Richard" Unless you have a different alternative"

Richard smiled" I'll see if I can work on something"

more_horiz
Just as they were leaving, Paladia came running back out. "Hey, hey, here!" She handed her the belt. "Alright, silver button cameoflauges it to blend in with your clothes, blue calls up the forcefield, red expands it outwards and the yellow button forms it around your body for fighting, in case you find yourself needing it. Gotta say, LION Tech is something else."

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Just as they were leaving, Paladia came running back out. "Hey, hey, here!" She handed her the belt. "Alright, silver button cameoflauges it to blend in with your clothes, blue calls up the forcefield, red expands it outwards and the yellow button forms it around your body for fighting, in case you find yourself needing it. Gotta say, LION Tech is something else."
"Credit Marnie and Emily for that, they're responsible for the tech here" Anna said then accepted the belt

Richard cleared his throat

"Oh props to Richard also, especially for the armor designs" Anna said

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
"Credit Marnie and Emily for that, they're responsible for the tech here" Anna said then accepted the belt

Richard cleared his throat

"Oh props to Richard also, especially for the armor designs" Anna said

"I've seen those! Those are works of art Richard!"

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply