ZDEMNSRPGFORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ZDEMNSRPGFORUMLog in

RPG Forum

Astrowoman

power_settings_newLogin to reply
4 posters

descriptionAstrowoman - Page 7 EmptyRe: Astrowoman

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Just as they were leaving, Paladia came running back out. "Hey, hey, here!" She handed her the belt. "Alright, silver button cameoflauges it to blend in with your clothes, blue calls up the forcefield, red expands it outwards and the yellow button forms it around your body for fighting, in case you find yourself needing it. Gotta say, LION Tech is something else."
"Credit Marnie and Emily for that, they're responsible for the tech here" Anna said then accepted the belt

Richard cleared his throat

"Oh props to Richard also, especially for the armor designs" Anna said

"I've seen those! Those are works of art Richard!"
Richard smiled" Thank you. I have seen your work aswell. Interested in a position in LION? The Science Division could use someone like you and Marnie could use an extra hand"

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Just as they were leaving, Paladia came running back out. "Hey, hey, here!" She handed her the belt. "Alright, silver button cameoflauges it to blend in with your clothes, blue calls up the forcefield, red expands it outwards and the yellow button forms it around your body for fighting, in case you find yourself needing it. Gotta say, LION Tech is something else."
"Credit Marnie and Emily for that, they're responsible for the tech here" Anna said then accepted the belt

Richard smiled" Thank you. I have seen your work aswell. Interested in a position in LION? The Science Division could use someone like you and Marnie could use an extra hand"

"YES! I mean, yeah, I'd love to join. Would certainly help pay the bills and give me a great place to hang out."

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

"YES! I mean, yeah, I'd love to join. Would certainly help pay the bills and give me a great place to hang out."
Richard smiled" Then allow me to give you the tour of the place"

more_horiz
Claremont University

Anna and Lindsey arrived at the school" Hey Lin I think it's best we keep it to ourselves. No sense in letting the whole school know"

"Thinking the same thing, on the bright side Anna. Least you didn't completely lose your powers when you fought Jun" Lindsey said

"Oh man. Now that would be embarrassing" The two laughed

more_horiz
Smile

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Claremont University

Anna and Lindsey arrived at the school" Hey Lin I think it's best we keep it to ourselves. No sense in letting the whole school know"

"Thinking the same thing, on the bright side Anna. Least you didn't completely lose your powers when you fought Jun" Lindsey said

A group of five girls walked up to them, all looking exactly the same.
http://browse.deviantart.com/#/art/Superhero-Design-Sketch-TPW-265514787?hf=1
"Hey Anna."
"We saw your."
"Fight on the news."
"Nice job."
"As always."
"How's it going Lindsey?"

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Claremont University

"Hey Anna."
"We saw your."
"Fight on the news."
"Nice job."
"As always."

"You know me, no complaints" Lindsey said

"Thanks guys. Did we miss anything?" Anna asked

more_horiz
To Guy

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Claremont University

"Hey Anna."
"We saw your."
"Fight on the news."
"Nice job."
"As always."

"Nothing much."
"Same old same old."
"We told the teachers."
"That you were out saving the world."
"They understood."

more_horiz
So any further ideas to give the plot a nice little spark? Just something to help me out

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
So any further ideas to give the plot a nice little spark? Just something to help me out

Kind of fried really, feel free to ask the others for ideas.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Claremont University

"Hey Anna."
"We saw your."
"Fight on the news."
"Nice job."
"As always."

"Nothing much."
"Same old same old."
"We told the teachers."
"They understood."

"Thanks for that guys" Anna smiled

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Claremont University

"Hey Anna."
"We saw your."
"Fight on the news."
"Nice job."
"As always."

"Nothing much."
"Same old same old."
"We told the teachers."
"They understood."

"Thanks for that guys" Anna smiled

"You're welcome Anna." They said all at once.

more_horiz
So where do we go from here?

more_horiz
Smile

more_horiz

I think we discussed that didn't we? I think a good start is Anna finding herself a bit uncoordinated since the powers are temporarily gone. Super hearing and vision are gone, which might affect her hearing and sight. Little things like noticing how cold lockers are or how hot food is or having a bit of trouble in gym class could be great character moments. Looking out the window on the way home and seeing just how fast the world can go by to a normal person.
At home, she starts retraining herself and getting used to using gadgets.

As for now, she should probably get to class. Razz

more_horiz
Admin wrote:

I think we discussed that didn't we? I think a good start is Anna finding herself a bit uncoordinated since the powers are temporarily gone. Super hearing and vision are gone, which might affect her hearing and sight. Little things like noticing how cold lockers are or how hot food is or having a bit of trouble in gym class could be great character moments. Looking out the window on the way home and seeing just how fast the world can go by to a normal person.

Gotcha Smile I also have some ideas for Diamondback if interested Smile

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

Gotcha Smile I also have some ideas for Diamondback if interested Smile

YAY!

more_horiz
Anna squints here eyes a bit then blinks them as she noticed her vision starts to blurry

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Anna squints here eyes a bit then blinks them as she noticed her vision starts to blurry

"Something wrong?" The Felicities asked.

Felicity being the group of girls they met. She has the power to clone herself, so there is always at least one in class, one in the library doing research and another in a computer lab doing work.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

Felicity being the group of girls they met. She has the power to clone herself, so there is always at least one in class, one in the library doing research and another in a computer lab doing work.
"Just something in my eyes" Anna said while she wiped them" Me and Lin have to get to class, will meet you guys later"

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

"Just something in my eyes" Anna said while she wiped them" Me and Lin have to get to class, will meet you guys later"

"Later!" They waved and walked off, half of them walking to the library and the other half walking to the computer lab.

more_horiz
Anna and Lindsey enter the dorm, Anna rubbed her eyes.

"Any improvement?" Lindsey asked

Anna's vision starts to blur, she shook her head, appearing visibly worried. She felt Lindsey's hand on her shoulder" You will overcome this, just like the others"

Anna looked at her" What if this isn't temporary?"

"You can adapt to this, after all you are a Chase" Lindsey smiled then Anna smiled in return"Always know when to brighten someone's day"

" It's a gift" Lindsey said proudly

more_horiz
Legato wrote:

Anna's vision starts to blur, she shook her head, appearing visibly worried. She felt Lindsey's hand on her shoulder" You will overcome this, just like the others"

"You can adapt to this, after all you are a Chase" Lindsey smiled then Anna smiled in return"Always know when to brighten someone's day"

"hey uh where'd you go? Stephanie was worried about you guys, so what happened?"

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Legato wrote:

"hey uh where'd you go? Stephanie was worried about you guys, so what happened?"
"Sorry about that. There was a robbery and a Giant Monster attack but we took care of it" Anna said

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply